[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

8 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

She can try but if JH really falls for that explanation then we can rest any further discussion about her being dumb. The guy told JH that SJ died very quickly (like a month) after she was found so how exactly did she have time to enroll in school?

In the video preview they show that SH suspects the thief to be behind the picture being send so she goes to confront him.

Yeah, I had just added in my post above that the picture has the school name, just as you added the preview for the next episode in your post.  It will be great if JH herself finally takes steps and finds out.   Add one more to the "7000 ways the truth can come out".

If she buys any SH explanation in the next episode, we can close the discussion and call JH dumb.  I agree.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, fatherjohnaz said:

She was always being compared to SJ, by her mom growing up.  It is no wonder JE has problems with HN. 

JE is sick not evil.  Her mom is a different story.  SH looks like she will have a nervous breakdown soon. 

JE was ONLY compare to HN UP TO 6 freaking years old. AFTER that, HN disappear. Hence,  the so called trauma of being compare are no longer  applicable, as you can see she grew up with so much love from JH and her grandma. To have so much hate for that measly few years between the age of 4 - 6 years ain't believable. Kids can't even remember much that age.. Justification of that inferior complex would be if JE was faced of that situation like for 10 -20 years straight, then it is believable, but this is not the case....

So on that note, it is the k-writer that decided to stretch that so called inferior as thin as possible, but to me, this reason of trauma doesn't fly. 

SH is justifiable to be inferior since SH is STILL facing of being compare to her sister JH. However, JE shouldn't have that inferior complex. Grandma does not do it to JE as how grandma is doing it to SH....  

I'm just saying BOTH are evil people, especially JE 

The HG/HN scenes from the episode:

Spoiler

I really liked HN's red dress. She looked lovely in it.:star:

And I do hope HN changes her mind really soon and goes back on board the "ship". It is just too depressing seeing HG fighting for their love alone.  :(

@joke lanfoo I didn't notice the missing bear. They are really doing their best to show that HN does not love HG as much as he loves her and that she is not missing him at all.

It may not be a set up by HG to get HN to model with him but I'm pretty sure Pres. Kim & Leo knew that HG would be the male model when he asked HN to be one. Leo was smiling with glee.:P

ANYWAY HG was completely mesmerised when he saw HN coming forward in a pretty red dress. It was like when he saw her wearing the green dress while going to his house for the 1st dinner. THEY BOTH LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER! 

I really LOVE this scene!:blush:

37 minutes ago, Saja La said:
7 hours ago, fatherjohnaz said:

She was always being compared to SJ, by her mom growing up.  It is no wonder JE has problems with HN. 

JE is sick not evil.  Her mom is a different story.  SH looks like she will have a nervous breakdown soon. 

JE was ONLY compare to HN UP TO 6 freaking years old. AFTER that, HN disappear. Hence,  the so called trauma of being compare are no longer  applicable, as you can see she grew up with so much love from JH and her grandma. To have so much hate for that measly few years between the age of 4 - 6 years ain't believable. Kids can't even remember much that age.. Justification of that inferior complex would be if JE was faced of that situation like for 10 -20 years straight, then it is believable, but this is not the case....

Spot on!   Couldn't have said it better.  At most it was a year or two of the kind of thing that many mothers do.  Kids hardly remember that kind of stuff from before age 6.  By age 10, yes, it could have an effect.  I never bought that story on psychological scars on JE.

I don't want to mention the characters' name. I want to mention by using the actors' name. Seol In A is totally beautiful. Her style is very simple, no need to wear a revealing dress, but still can point out her beautiful look. I like her in the red dress :wub: When I look at the scene when Ju Hyung (HG) mesmerized by her look, I sincerely hope that action was really coming from his heart and not really for acting at all.

31 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

@jayakris or @stroppyse would either of you please translate that serious conversation between HG& HN in the car just outside a bus stop after the photo shoot. (From the instagram video clip)

Quick recap from memory.  HG was basically telling HN about his mom.  It is not how she treats HN that he is concerned about.  Even if HN doesn't hate her, *he* does.  He has a lot of resentment.  He told her about how the mom behaved at the hospital when he was injured and how much it affected him.  He went on to talk about how his mom was a high mountain that he had to cross.  It is thanks to HN that he is able to do that.  He wants her to join him in crossing that mountain.   HN just listened, and is clearly sad about how much the poor guy is suffering.

(Smart job by HG again.  Serious sob story.  He knows HN well enough to know that she will feel all sorry for him, and would want to be his support through his "suffering".   He is holding her hands and saying all this, with that sad puppy look in his eyes.  What else can the nice girl do but stay with him?....  Damn it, man, you are good!)

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Quick recap from memory.  HG was basically telling HN about his mom.  It is not how she treats HN that he is concerned about.  Even if HN doesn't hate her, *he* does.  He has a lot of resentment.  He told her about how the mom behaved at the hospital when he was injured and how much it affected him.  He went on to talk about how his mom was a high mountain that he had to cross.  It is thanks to HN that he is able to do that.  He wants her to join him in crossing that mountain.   HN just listened, and is clearly sad about how much the poor guy is suffering.

(Smart job by HG again.  Serious sob story.  He knows HN well enough to know that she will feel all sorry for him, and would want to be his support through his "suffering".   He is holding her hands and saying all this, with his sad puppy eyes.  What else can the nice girl do but stay with him?....  Damn it, man, you are good!)

@jayakris thank you so much! I'm sure many of us here really appreciate your help. :tongue:

You're absolutely right! Smart Alec HG & his puppy eyes (even us viewers here melt at them) can surely win HN over this time. And he should have told her much earlier about his childhood to kind hearted HN and save all this unnecessary angst and separation.:(

The good thing is HN is still wearing the RING! Yeah!:heart:

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yuri is not only after money, she after revenge. JE was the one who exposed her and sent her and her mother to prison. She will never forget that. 

Where is her mother by the way? (I can't remember if the salon lady was her actual mother; I fast-forwarded through the early episodes)... If HN knows her impersonation story, she would know about the mother too, right?  Why did she not ask about the mother, when she bought the story that YR has nobody to lean on?   Sorry if I missed some detail there.

By the way, it is YuRa, and not YuRi :)

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Where is her mother by the way? (I can't remember if the salon lady was her actual mother; I fast-forwarded through the early episodes)... If HN knows her impersonation story, she would know about the mother too, right?  Why did she not ask about the mother, when she bought the story that YR has nobody to lean on?   Sorry if I missed some detail there.

By the way, it is YuRa, and not YuRi :)

The hair-dresser was her real mother. And Yura is out on probation so her real mother is probably still in prison. The mother did say she will take the blame when they were talking to JE in episode 9 so she most likely also got a longer prison sentence.

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

The picture had the school name, so JH can check and get the school record, if JH starts suspecting whether the guy who came home was lying (for his own reasons, even if she doesn't suspect SH).

Just noticed that there is a little problem in what I said there.  The full name of the school is not there in the picture.  Only "..린초등학교" with the beginning of the elementary school name missing.   The only schools google brings up that matches it are two schools with the name 기린초등학교 which are in Jeonju, far south of Seoul in Jeollabuk province, and in Inje, some 125 km east of Seoul in Gangwan province.  So JH cannot get too far with that.

And, thanks @selen4ever and @browngirl for the detail on YR's mother. I missed that earlier. Probably wasn't paying attention.

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

And, thanks @selen4ever and @browngirl for the detail on YR's mother. I missed that earlier. Probably wasn't paying attention.

Actually I just saw in today's episode YR telling JE, as she asked why she is still at HN's house, that she had promised HN to stay there till her own mother comes out from prison.  This scene was funny, by the way.  JE: "Didn't you say you would move to an officetel?"... YR: "Oh, did I? ... I forgot.  I had promised HN that I would stay with her until my mom comes out".   Then she starts mocking JE about the promises.  She says she spent the money already.

Looks like JE is out a $10K just like that, and got nothing for it!  Haha.  Serves her right.

Then, after DG comes out, YR asks if she can get a ride with them.  JE is so upset that she says "no".  LOL.    She doesn't like others sitting in her husband's car even if they are friends, she says.  Hilarious.

Loved the look on HG face when HN came in for the photo shoot. He looked absolutely gobsmacked! I've always felt it a shame that the stylists (or whoever dresses the actors) doesn't capitalize on how pretty In Ah/HN is. We always see her in mostly ill-fitting pants and clothes (with the few exceptions of her dates and days out with HG plus their fake "meeting the parents" scenario). I guess it has something to do with her character not being that well to do in life? Whatever it is, it's such a waste, and I can only hope her character gets better dressed in the rest of the episodes. :D

And about YR character, I thought it was meant to be a cameo? Normally that would mean appearing in about 1-2 episodes but hasn't she fulfilled her quota? I guess it's different with daily dramas. :lol:

Archived