[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

5 hours ago, jayakris said:

That fits her nature.  But I assume she will get the lunch thrown on her face by the nasty woman.

I was thinking the same. But this time I hope JH will be there to give her a piece of her mind! Hopefully Hana will be touched by EA's humble overture to make peace with her nasty mum. :D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, maybe that's the reason that JE had to go running back to her old room. It's a plot twist so that DG can find the DNA report. :D Though, did the report have JH and HN's names on it? If not, then the report itself probably won't mean much to DG.

Can't wait to see the next episode to see if HG is able to stave off HN's request that they separate. If they do separate, Ill feel so badly for HG. I do feel as if HG is more alone than HN is. She has her mother and sister who love her and are staunch supporters, even if HN can sometimes be insecure about them. HG doesn't seem to have anyone that he can go to aside from HN.

@stroppyse Chingu, I believe someone in this thread said the same thing about HG being alone but HN who lost her biological parents has a lot more people she can count on. 

I have a question  Would JE and SH succeed in getting Ha Nee's family move away? 

The reason I ask this question is because I fear it so much especially after watching JG's looking sad that he might have cause problems for JE and DG.

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bb5dbe34d6836706f

I believe there will be more of these little arguments over KANG HA NUI.  I think DG and JE's marriage will not work because JE has some serious ISSUES. Issues about love and who should be receiving it. 

JG's teaching wasn't about Kang Ha Nui, but JE made it about her. They never mentioned Kang Ha Nui but she mentioned it.

How much do i have to share with her family?

Do I have to share my father in law and you with her?

Your family is me not her

I'm Jin Hui's niece

I'm Father's daughter in law too.

If you want to side with Ha Nui that much Why didn't yiu marry her and become family with her? Why did you marry me? Wae Wae  You have No idea how I feel to live in this house day by day. " After hearing her say that I am pretty sure DG and JG will think this is about their financial status but in truth , she doesn't want to see Ha Nui everyday. Seeing Ha Nui is a big reminder of who she is. her rival and the person she hates most. She sees Ha Nui is slowly taking the people she love away from her but is forgetting one thing.

People aren't objects to obtain. Kim So-Hyun believes the same thing as JE. People they love are objects to obtain and nothing else. She is so SCARY  :skull: 

I hope you guys love these GIF'S  OF MINE .

Spoiler

@UnniSarah I did write about how the wicked mum & daughter JE & SH using this latest opportunity to get EA& daughters to move house didn't I? The cunning way JE puts it like making JH feeling uneasy with JG' close friendship with EA & how her dad was almost seduced by her! :astonished:

HAIZ! I'm getting too obsessed with THIS drama and posting too much I suppose? :blush:

8 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@UnniSarah I did write about how the wicked mum & daughter JE & SH using this latest opportunity to get EA& daughters to move house didn't I? The cunning way JE puts it like making JH feeling uneasy with JG' close friendship with EA & how her dad was almost seduced by her! :astonished:

HAIZ! I'm getting too obsessed with drama and pisting too much! :blush:

@gladys57  It is vey frustrating to see the villains win at every turn. Wacthing your favorite couple go through all these hurdles just to be together. Let me give you a good tip. Although these dailies do rush the ending, some do give you a good story line when the villains are getting payed back for all their sins. 

One daily that had the best payback in my opinion for the VILLAIN IS Enemies from the past. I love that drama too, I completely forgot about it . I recommend this daily to everyone.  

It is possible that HN and her mom will move away to avoid conflicts. Knowing them, they will feel that their presence is a burden to the people around that is causing arguments with their families. This is then that the writer will make JH find out that HN is SJ so she will search for her.

Right now, this drama is not giving audience a specific and stable clue. Too many possibilities.

18 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@gladys57  It is vey frustrating to see the villains win at every turn. Wacthing your favorite couple go through all these hurdles just to be together. Let me give you a good tip. Although these dailies do rush the ending, some do give you a good story line when the villains are getting payed back for all their sins. 

One daily that had the best payback in my opinion for the VILLAIN IS Enemies from the past. I love that drama too, I completely forgot about it . I recommend this daily to everyone.  

I liked the ending in Enemies from the past and I hope for more, for the aunt and her daughter for both of them to be cut off and in prison, what they did is unforgivable, they didn't only fake the death of HN they tried to ruin her career and her relationship with her mother and grandmother. The always try to ruin her reputation, not only that they are planning to inherit her when she is alive. It will be very stupid if everyone didn't make the connection between the aunt and JE attitude towards HN and everything that happened to her.

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

*perhaps SH or JE will try to kill HN but DG will get shot instead ( to save HN). So JE will lose her mind and expose her mom. Just a prediction 

Hmmm.... Because this is not a heavy melo-romance and family drama, so I do not think any kill scene will happen. How should I put.... Wrriter-nim just using many psychology technique in his/her writing.

17 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hmmm.... Because this is not a heavy melo-romance and family drama, so I do not think any kill scene will happen. How should I put.... Wrriter-nim just using many psychology technique in his/her writing.

How will SH and JE be punished?

How can SH be imprisoned if she doesn't attempt murder?

JE's punishment is easy, to be separated from DG, rejected by JH, the grannie, and even her father

32 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

*perhaps SH or JE will try to kill HN but DG will get shot instead ( to save HN). So JE will lose her mind and expose her mom. Just a prediction 

JE tried to run her over once when she found out who she is and her mom saw it and she blamed HN and HN is stupid she did nothing. So that is the weapon of choice.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

oh i second the enemies from the past rec. I am totally new to dailies and that was the 1st i watched weekly and completed.

Preview

은애(윤복인)는 갑작스러운 사고로 다쳐 수술을 받고, 하늬(설인아)는 은애가 깨어나지 못할까 걱정한다. 한편 한나(백승희)는 몸이 안 좋아 병원을 찾았다가 임신 진단을 받는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,58,782013

How did her mom end up in the hospital?

Summary of ep. 100:

- HG asks HN to reconsider breaking up and holds her hand but she pushes it away and leaves him standing there

- but HG does not give up when HN avoid a meeting at the channel and sends Leo&CEO Kim he goes and visits HN's mom and sister at home. Sarang really likes him and is teasing HN when she walks in. HN is not impressed but seems like she has not told her family about the break up.

- HN walks HG to his car and asks him to stop it but he points out that she is still wearing the couple ring 

- next day HG brings coffee to HN's office for everyone at HN Apparel and even takes her hand. She pulls it away and Leo/CEO think she is shy about PDA. She storms out, HG follows her and she calls him a fool for acting like a couple in front of his brother-in-law. She really wants to break up now and takes off her ring but he won't take it back so she angrily walks away with it still in her fist. 

- HG's dad goes to JE's dad and tells him about his family issues and later when he talks to his wife it seems like he is kinda relenting. HG's mom is angry about it (she also has a new hairdo).

-  SH complains/guilt trips JH about upsetting JE so much she ran away and tries to blame HN. JH defends her new family's choice of friends.

- DG goes to JH house and makes up with JE 

- Hana gets morning sickness

- AE wants to mend fences and brings food to SH Boutique for HG's mom but she is not there so Hana lets her wait in the office

- AND AE SEES SJ'S PICTURE ON JH DESK!!!!! AND RECOGNIZES HN!!!

- in walks SH ... 

The preview is also shocking. AE is in a coma with a head injury - I wonder if SH has something to do with it. 

And Hana gets confirmation about the pregnancy from a doctor but if I am not mistaken does not want to keep it.

Google translate of the preview @dramaninja posted:

"EA is injured in a sudden accident and undergoes surgery, while HN is worried that EA will not wake up again. Meanwhile, Hanna is feeling unwell and goes to the hospital where she is told that she is pregnant."

@gladys57I will do my best :)

6 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- AE wants to mend fences and brings food to SH Boutique for HG's mom but she is not there so Hana lets her wait in the office

- in walks SH ... 

The preview is also shocking. AE is in a coma with a head injury - I wonder if SH has something to do with it.

And Hana gets confirmation about the pregancy from a doctor but if I am not mistaken does not want to keep it.

If SH did that to HN mother is a matter of time for her to get caught and prison time. She will have one of two choices running away or silencing HN mother.

I see... My prediction is true! We will get  a big hint around episode 100-107 and the revelation may be around episode 108-110. I believe SH has something to do with EA suddent accident. In the preview, I heard JH said something like “Do not cry, my daughter”.

32 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Summary of ep. 100:

- HG asks HN to reconsider breaking up and holds her hand but she pushes it away and leaves him standing there

- but HG does not give up when HN avoid a meeting at the channel and sends Leo&CEO Kim he goes and visits HN's mom and sister at home. Sarang really likes him and is teasing HN when she walks in. HN is not impressed but seems like she has not told her family about the break up.

- HN walks HG to his car and asks him to stop it but he points out that she is still wearing the couple ring 

- next day HG brings coffee to HN's office for everyone at HN Apparel and even takes her hand. She pulls it away and Leo/CEO think she is shy about PDA. She storms out, HG follows her and she calls him a fool for acting like a couple in front of his brother-in-law. She really wants to break up now and takes off her ring but he won't take it back so she angrily walks away with it still in her fist. 

- HG's dad goes to JE's dad and tells him about his family issues and later when he talks to his wife it seems like he is kinda relenting. HG's mom is angry about it (she also has a new hairdo).

-  SH complains/guilt trips JH about upsetting JE so much she ran away and tries to blame HN. JH defends her new family's choice of friends.

- DG goes to JH house and makes up with JE 

- Hana gets morning sickness

- in walks SH ... 

And Hana gets confirmation about the pregnancy from a doctor but if I am not mistaken does not want to keep it.

Google translate of the preview @dramaninja posted:

"EA is injured in a sudden accident and undergoes surgery, while HN is worried that EA will not wake up again. Meanwhile, Hanna is feeling unwell and goes to the hospital where she is told that she is pregnant."

@selen4ever Thank you very much!:wub:

So to our HG, "It is not over until it is over" indeed! Way to go HG! And he is indeed SMART enough to get full support from EA & Sarang! I knew it and now HN really needs his full support with her mum in a coma.:tongue:

I wont be surprised that SH is behind EA's coma. I knew she is still scheming to get rid of either HN or EA! :angry:

2 hours ago, howa said:

I liked the ending in Enemies from the past and I hope for more, for the aunt and her daughter for both of them to be cut off and in prison, what they did is unforgivable, they didn't only fake the death of HN they tried to ruin her career and her relationship with her mother and grandmother. The always try to ruin her reputation, not only that they are planning to inherit her when she is alive. It will be very stupid if everyone didn't make the connection between the aunt and JE attitude towards HN and everything that happened to her.

Well said @howa, That is my main problem too chingu. They deserve to live in a one bedroom apartment. The way they covet Ha Nui’s stuff can’t be forgiven just because it is a drama. Hey they can forgive them but they better not live in a nice home, have beautiful things and have a nice paying job toward the end. No they need to lose everything they covet so they can truly understand the true meaning what is truly important in their life. Neither of them know what it means. As we watch JG and DG try to teach JE about the value to appreciate your friends and family , she took the lesson as choosing sides when she is family by blood and marriage. Ha Nui is just a STRANGER not related to them at all. Telling them her feelsing should come first and to abandon the people who were there for him all these years because their reputation or Ji Hui’s reputation will be tarnished.  I have no words. 

10 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I see... My prediction is true! We will get  a big hint around episode 100-105 and the revelation may be around episode 106-110. I believe SH has something to do with EA suddent accident. In the preview, I heard JH said something like “Do not cry, my daughter”.

Wow the level of violence has increased.

Ugh my frustration keeps growing!!!! 

HN thinking the best thing to do is breaking up with HG is really pissing me off. Yes, I understand the way HG’s mom humiliated and treated EA is despicable. Doesn’t she see that right now everyone is against HG except her, her mom and Leo. I feel their love is worth fighting for. 

Im so annoyed I won’t watch today’s episode because of that. I will just observe this forum and clips on instagram. Lol 

im 100% sure SH had to do with EA being in a coma!!! 

I haven’t been this emotionally invested in an OTP since watching an American soap opera called General Hospital!!! Robin&Patrick lol 

I guess we will have to wait and see tomorrow episode to see what happens. 

I hope they don’t have HG & HN broken up for too long. 

Archived