[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Yeah now I think more about it her behavior to me me was pretty unacceptable I get it she is mad but why direct all this towards him and for what reason  because he loves you too much or something?

Even JE did not get it that bad  from her so yeah I am annoyed.

He is fighting losing battles on all fronts now.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHANGE THE DRAMA TITLE " LIES AGAIN TOMORROW " OR  GREEDY AGAIN TOMORROW. 

WE ARE STUPID TO WATCH THIS SOUGHT OF DRAMAS WASTE OF TIME AND GIVE WRONG

VIEW ABOUT KOREAN PEOPLE. ALL THE CHARACTERS FORM DRAMA THE WRITER AS WELL AS DIRECTOR  

MAKES US TO THING "DUCKS" CAN ANY ONE ABLE TO SUE THEM FOR MAKE US TO WATCH THIER PLOT

.:wub::wub::wub::rage::rage::rage::naughty::naughty::rage:

CEO OF A COMPANY WHO IS A BUSINESS WOMAN JUST BELIEVE HER EMPLOYEE AND SIBLING'S

WORD BY WORD SO BLINT. UNJUSTIFIED PERSON 

THE THREE MIDDLE AGED MEN (HUSBANDS ) DOES N'T HAVE NO BRAIN,  DO ALL MEN IN KOREA JUST 

FOLLOW THIER WIFE. HEN-PICKS 

THE SISTER WHO IS EDUCATED OVERSEAS JUST COME AND GO AT LEAST HER HUSBAND PART IS BETTER.

WICKED DAUGHTER EACH AND EVERY WORD FROM HER IS UNCOUTH.

VILLAIN MOTHER ONE WORD MALICIOUS. AFTER THIS DRAMA SHE MUST GO FOR THERPY OR CONSONLING

ARE SHE WILL BECOME EVILDOER.

I DO NOT WHAT FOR THOSE TWO KIDS NOTHING DOING SOME TIME THE COME AND GO.

MOTHER WHO ADOPTED A GIRL. AND BROUGHT UP COME ACROSS SO MANY HUMILIATION

EACH AND EVERY ONE JUST LIKE THAT DO TO HER. SO DISGRACE.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE COUPLE WHO IS NOT GIVEN ENOUGH SPACE IN DRAMA 

DO NOT WORRY PEOPLE ARE WATCHING THIS DRAMA FOR YOU TWO PEOPLE. GOOD LUCK FOR BOTH OF YOU

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Sigh everyone being nasty to HG now.

Still after all she said he was still beside her at the hospital.

really, I just watched the preview again and I noticed HG, honest I don't know how he is still there for her :) I respect him even more and more. He doesn't deserve this treatment from all around him :bawling::bawling: poor Hangyul. My heart is breaking for him now

10 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hmmm.... Because this is not a heavy melo-romance and family drama, so I do not think any kill scene will happen. How should I put.... Wrriter-nim just using many psychology technique in his/her writing.

see, an attempted murder by SH for sure. I knew it. She is crazy

It is really sad that HG will never be the number 1 for anyone. After what he went through with his mom he really deserves someone who puts him first and fights for him.

But I guess he is out of luck...

Q_Q

I have to say if the writer does not have HN do some great love gesture in the next 20 episodes I will not be satisfied with their happy end. HN needs to do something that will prove that she actually does love him cause till this point I am really stating to doubt she does. And it isn't just "like" for her.

12 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

It is really sad that HG will never be the number 1 for anyone. After what he went through with his mom he really deserves someone who puts him first and fights for him.

But I guess he is out of luck...

Q_Q

I have to say if the writer does not have HN do some great love gesture in the next 20 episodes I will not be satisfied with their happy end. HN needs to do something that will prove that she actually does love him cause till this point I am really stating to doubt she does. And it isn't just "like" for her.

Nah she really loves him just that she love she mom alot as well especially when she feels that her mom took her in when no on wanted her ,I dont  think she wanted to be a burden to her mom.

The thing is breaking up want do anything his mom does not like her mom for other reasons unrelated to her lol.

She explain her self well at the beginning but towards the end of the episode she was way too harsh.

7 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

@dramaninja It would be nice if she showed it more then. Even before this fiasco with HG's parents their romance felt a bit one-sided with HG doing pretty much all the romancing/work in their relationship and HN just kinda tagging along/humoring him. 

Sure she even mention this a some episodes but HG said he knows  alot of issues pop up when they started dating like with her business and her finding out she was adopted and now his mom.

But I do  want to see her do a big gesture.

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah she really loves him just that she love she mom alot as well especially when she feels that her mom took her in when no on wanted her ,I dont  think she wanted to be a burden to her mom.

The thing is breaking up want do anything his mom does not like her mom for other reasons unrelated to her lol.

She explain her self well at the beginning but towards the end of the episode she was way too harsh.

HN got a point, but she shouldn't leave him. HE NEEDS HER. :tears: why is he always at the bottom of her list?

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Nah with subs its worse So yeah I am annoyed now.She was pretty mean here I am not happy top say that.

HG did not deserve to here those words,so yeah HN did mess up this time.

She is going to have to apologize to be honest.

YES! HN was really mean to HG at the end of the episode because knowing HG's stubborn, persistent character she knew he wont give up easily. So she thought by being cruel, he'd give up! :(

But didn't you see her fighting back her tears? I'm sure HG saw her tears and held back knowing that she's just as stubborn as him so he just let her go noticing that she didnt throw the ring away!:tongue:

But our smart HG wont give up yet for sure. He'll be extra loving now that her mum is in a coma. Through PATIENCE, he'll win her back for sure.:D

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

HN got a point, but she shouldn't leave him. HE NEEDS HER. :tears: why is he always at the bottom of her list?

Its pretty hard for you mom and dad not to be number 1 in your life,HN with tough alot humiliation in front of HG mom because  she loves him she just does not like her mom being attack at all and that make sense.

But with his dad coming around and Hanna that should ease her mind,she still has his support as always even after that. :blush:

@gladys57 Yeah this stuff just dont work on HG he is anti drama stupidity lol

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am so disappointed in the writer. The drama is called sunny again tomorrow. So I was expecting sunny days ahead for the main actors. However, for the past 100 episodes I have been nothing but disappointed. Twenty minutes (20) per episode does not suffice. Is the sunny day going to come after the end of the drama. Is it a " they lived happily ever after the end scenario", or am I going to see some happy days. Gosh I want a married Hani and Hangyul, I want to see them having a babies and having a wonderful life. I want to see the evil SH losing her eyesight, a leg, an arm, in prison sleeping on newspaper and going bald!!! I am so frustrated. See you all at the end of this drama. Until then take care. XOXO

I am being neutral with what had happened to HN♥HG.

1) I do not blame HN for everything she said at the beginning of the episode. She is just really hurt because of what HG's mom did to EA and let her feelings out in front of HG.

2) I do not like what HN did to HG towards the end of last night's episode. She knew HG is so stubborn, that is why she behave like that.

3) I do not like how writer-nim portray HN's character. She is toooooo kind to just let go of every JE's evil things that she did to HN in the past. Yes, HN did really angry towards JE at times, but why can't she being selfish or has high ego when facing JE? Now, in terms of relationship, it is HN who being selfish towards HG. HG is the one that put so much effort in their relationship (although sometimes it feel uncomfortable to see him like a stalker to HN). This situation totally like before they become a couple.

4)  In a positive side, HN really try fighting back her tears when she try to throw away the ring, but the tears keep falling down and pretty sure HG saw it. That is why he want to hug HN after that....

I believe this is what make HG will keep always beside her no matter what happen. So, I am pretty sure HN still love him and it is hard for her to make a decision to break up. 

Heh... I can see writer-nim want to make HN to rely more with JH for upcoming episodes with what happen to EA now. HG will be HN's second person to rely on. I got a feeling HG will share his problem with Leo and we will see Leo to help HG later. Huhuhuhuhuhu now I am give up to think about them. I only can hope and pray the best for this couple..... To be honest, there are some things I hope for this couple had been granted and shown it on some of their scenes. So, I believe in the power of hope and pray. Miracle can be happen :).

4/10/2018 - 19.1%.

I am quite worried we will see this couple's wedding scene at the last episode :tears: NO NO NO!! A BIG NO! I WILL KEEP HOPING AND PRAYING FOR THIS NOT TOO HAPPEN AT THE FINAL EPISODE. KEEP PRAYING FOR HN♥HG's PROBLEM NOW IS NOT DRAG TOO LONG AND WE CAN SEE THEM GETTING BACK AND RELY ON EACH OTHER LIKE BEFORE.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 100

Kang tells Lee that she is willing to take guano from his Mother. But not to watch her abuse her own Mother.

Kang walks away, leaving Lee to return to his den of vipers.

At the House of Yoon, Hwang’s Mother tries to bait Yoon into a bicker re Hwang’s home run.  Yoon declines.  Yoon is baffled when Hwang’s Mother launches a seemingly irrelevant tantrum about Kang.

Dawg tries to pick a fight with Park Sr..  Park Sr. blows him off.

Park arrives and Dawg attempts to pick a fight with him.  Park Sr. blows him off.

Kang’s Mother emerges from her shop and asks what’s going on.  Dawg and Park wander off for a Talk.

Park follows Dawg home in an attempt to make peace with Hwang, but he is rewarded with a tongue lashing by Hwang’s Mother.   Too late Park learns the wisdom of, “Like mother, like daughter.”

Rather than counting his blessings and leaving their house, Park trudges upstairs to plead with his wife.

When she and Dawg are alone, Hwang’s Mother opines that Hwang is “too soft hearted.”

Park is baffled when Hwang rattles on about Kang.

Morning.

Park breakfasts with Halmoni and the Hwangs.  We learn that Hwang plans to return to Chez Park this evening.

Kim and Leo show up for a business meeting with Lee without Kang. 

At the House of Yoon Lee’s Sister, who should be in the jail house, is proceeding with her plan to open her own fashion house.  Nobody thinks this is strange.

Lee’s Sister, however, is showing early signs of morning sickness.  So stay tuned.

In his hidey hole, Dawg compares notes  star-crossed young love with Lee’s Father.

Kang arrives home and is surprised to find Lee sitting at the dinner table with her Mother and Sister.  Kang is irritated when Lee is treated like one of the family.

At dinner in the Park house, Hwang apologizes to Park Sr..

Kang and Lee go for a walk.  She reminds him that she has broken up with him.  But she mixes the message by  allowing him to hold her hand.

Morning.

Lee’s Father discovers that his Wife and Son are still not talking.  When he suggests that having Kang as a daughter in law might not be the end of the world, she goes off.

Encountering Yoon, Kang’s Mother tells her of her plan to win over Lee’s Mother with free lunches.  Yoon smiles skeptically.

Kang’s Mother gives Hwang a cheery greeting.  After Yoon and Hwang leave for work, Kang’s Mother wonders why Hwang said nothing in return.

On the drive to work, Hwang tells Yoon how great it would be if they all moved to another house.

Dawg tells Kang’s Mother that Lee’s Father is too ashamed to visit the shop to continue his cooking lessons.

As Kang meets with Kim and Leo in her office, Lee arrives unbidden with coffee.  Kang repays him with a cold shoulder.

Kang flounces out of the building.  Lee follows her onto the sidewalk.

Kang’s like, Take this ring and shove it.

Lee refuses to take the ring.

Kang walks away, but doesn’t throw the ring away.

Kang’s Mother arrives at Yoon’s office under the guise of having lunch with her.   She waits for Yoon, who is off attending a meeting.  Taking the subtle approach, she gives a lunch box to Lee’s Sister and tells her to share it with her “co-worker.”

Crossed wires.  Lee’s Mother is out of the building doing something, so Lee’s Sister ends up sharing the lunch with Hwang’s Mother.

Hwang’s Mother approaches Yoon’s office to see who her visitor is . . . as Kang’s Mother is shocked to notice a childhood picture of Kang on Yoon’s desk.

As Kang’s Mother is drawing the obvious conclusion, Hwang’s Mother enters and realizes that her jig is up.

Freeze frame:  Two saucer-eyed women.

I am trying to read writer-nim thoughts for the next few episodes.

Firstly, I think EA collapse and fell hitting her head  or she had stroke, leading to a concussion. Luckily Hana was around or maybe JH just returned and just was rush to the hospital.

Or EA rushed out of the office and on the way home she fainted or had a stroke and fell and was rush to the hospital by the people on the street. 

secondly, EA will take a long time to recover, probably few episodes. But in the mean time SH will visit the hospital and try to shut off machines. But was saved by HN but then HN is naive; think it was just an accident.

Then it's JE turn to visit the hospital to kill EA but got caught by DG. A wake up call for DG.

This will be the main thriller and will last a few episodes until episode 115; a far-fetched thought.

What do you think?:rolleyes:

Archived