[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I see... My prediction is true! We will get  a big hint around episode 100-105 and the revelation may be around episode 106-110. I believe SH has something to do with EA suddent accident. In the preview, I heard JH said something like “Do not cry, my daughter”.

I think JH is just consoling HN by telling her what AE would tell her if she was awake. And if it was SH we can at least be confident that she won't be just forgiven. 

I noticed that in the video preview HN and HG are waiting in front of the operating room alone before SR arrives with DG and the shoemaker (and probably JH). Could it be she called HG or was he there when she got the call from the hospital?

22 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Wow the level of violence has increased.

It could be SH does it or EA rush back to her home after saw the photo and when she wants to cross the road suddenly a car hit her. 

The question now is what will be other hint for the truth to get exposed? EA in coma, so, who will be the next to get the hint, when and how?

HN is insist to break up, but HG will never let her go. I can say actually they are not break up as HG never agree with it. As we can see from the preview, HG still come over to HA to do a meeting and he sent her to hospital after HN getting call from someone about EA's accident. 

51 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Preview

은애(윤복인)는 갑작스러운 사고로 다쳐 수술을 받고, 하늬(설인아)는 은애가 깨어나지 못할까 걱정한다. 한편 한나(백승희)는 몸이 안 좋아 병원을 찾았다가 임신 진단을 받는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,58,782013

How did her mom end up in the hospital?

Didn't I tell you that there IS ENOUGH TIME for another evil scheming by SH of course!:blush:

HN really is at a loss with the love thing isn't she?

I really wish the writers had given her the slightest element of selfishness. But the way she has been the whole drama, causing others pain for her own gain is not something she could stomach

Man, i think SH punishment will be meek one.... The k-writer seems clueless as to how to punish the bad guy.....

If i were the k-writer, i wouldn't let JE marries DG.... I rather give more miseries to JE to see DG falling for someone else and we see DG very sweet to HN in front of JE, by then DG is  sooo  over JE .... Then when DG gets engage, JE will gives DG so much miseries (DG will already know JE is CRAZY by then) and sabotage the engagement ceremony and all... JE will see HN-HG getting married being blessed both side of the family and even when JE hasn't been caught for purposely separating JH-HN, both HN and JH are both happy with their life.

JH has started bring HN to do all mother -daughter stuff and JE will compare her relationship with her own mother SH.
While for SH, i'm sorry, SH need to lose ALL her children (JE goes and becomes crazy, doing drugs, promiscuous and crazy richard simmons) and the Ji Hoo, he unfortunately either dies or he got injure and goes missing for decades .Ji Hoo got hurt protecting HN from JE's attack towards HN. It will happen somewhere in the woods at night. Ji Hoo roll down a steep hill but the police never found Ji Hoo's body or anywhere at all.  SH will  see JE being cuff and locked up. SH won't know if JH is alive or dead and in addition, SH will lose every material stuff , status once JH kicks SH whole family out of the house and that grandma disown SH and her whole family... If she doesn't goes to jail, SH will still be humiliated for her bad behaviour and ALL her friends will know about it (SH will be totally humiliated and embarrass to show her face anywhere).

And while packing JE stuff out of the house, JH sees a DNA testing that says 99% related and it was dated ages ago. While checking this, the lab confirm that this test was requested by JE.JH ask if her DNA can be tested on both of the sample done by JE. IT came out that one of the test sample earlier was JH. It proves that JE already knew HN was SJ, but never said a word about it. SH also confess knowing about it but kept mum. So JH put 2 and 2 together, finds out that SH purposely had sabotage HN apparel already knowing that HN is SJ.

SH and hubby decided that they need to go and live with her MIL in the village... I would love it that MIL bullies SH and her hubby finally has a back bone (he is working and SH is a housewife) so he rule over SH. Those that SH looked down on, will look down on SH and belittle her for her current life. JE will be charged and goes to jail. There JE will be bullied. So every time SH comes to visit, JE is always always bruised and injured. JE becomes delusional and JE told SH that she sees Ji Hoo a few times at night blaming JE for his death... 

SH hubby went and had an affair but SH was still stuck at her MIL's house coz she has nowhere to go....

10 years later, a week before JE was due out of the prison, SH was notify that JE commit suicide and she left a note and blames SH and DG for her miseries.... IN that week too, Ji Hoo's body was discovered, Ji Hoo was buried and they found out that JE buried it in order to hide evidence that she was the one that killed Ji Hoo... SH hubby was in hiding from the a few loan shark, and SH is being harassed to pay what her husband loan

There's a 99% chance SH caused this to accident to happen to EA to keep her quiet.  Anyone who would do what she's done already is capable murder. Greed is a powerful motivator and it will cause you to do despicable things.  SH's greed hate and jealousy of her sister is what took her down this road. She used the excuse of protecting her daughter but it was all for her own gain. There is no way she nor JE will be forgiven for what has now happen.  

I doubt if SH will admit to JE what she did but JE will know on some level this was her mother's handy work. She'll be living on pins and needle. The happy married life is not going to happen because the guilt and shame is going to start eating at her. 

10 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Now that EA is in a coma, I wont be surprised the evil witch on the pretext of visiting her may meddle with the life support machine! :rage:

It would not surprise me either if SH tries to finish the job but gets caught. Everything SH and JE have done has backfired and this will also. 

I actually agree with u up there. For the fact that JE has been having it all rosy made being the good guy not worth it.

Honestly, their marriage was the worst thing I can stomach in this drama though it might be for a reason but the worst thing will be that she enjoyed some fun time with DG which shouldn't have been. 

Are all good people actually like HN?

What qualifies one as good?

25 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Now that EA is in a coma, I wont be surprised the evil witch on the pretext of visiting her may meddle with the life support machine! :rage:

Maybe the drama title Sunny again tomorrow show be change to Rainy again tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Maybe the drama title Sunny again tomorrow show be change to Rainy again tomorrow.

I think the title is meant for the viewers, it will be sunny again the day after the last episode- coz the next day, we won't be torture anymore by this k-writers.....

Hana being pregnant will bring peace to HG as Drama Queen wont be yelling her head off at him as it is BAD for foetuses to hear angry voices! :D

Moreover HG will be spending time with HN which inevitably will bring them to status quo. No more breakup. HN will then realise what a treasure he's been to her.:blush:

At least HN didn't throw away the ring, and still has it with her....  You have to feel so bad for HG though.

Does SH drive a car, to go hit EA immediately after seeing that she knew of HN being SuJeong?   I don't remember seeing SH driving.  How could she organize an accident so quickly, other than through a hit and run by herself?   Or did she simply attack EA in JH's office?  No stairwell there for her to push EA down or something.... What happened here?

Again this writer is taking things to directions we are not expecting much...

Archived