[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the preview, Mr. Kim seems like saying something to HN to clear all her schedules for today (?). Judging from HG's look when he is waiting so long for the female model showing up , there are possibilities of either HN is showing up at the shooting place just to watch HG OR HN is the one who will become the model with HG B)

At the end of the preview, YR is saying something like this to HN, “Later, you will be very thankful with me” and HN's respond, “What do you mean?”. Is it true? I'll be waiting for the accurate translation from anybody here.

This drama keep giving viewers troll, heart attack and surprises :rolleyes: Now, HG is not moving out from his house, YR moving into HN's house, HG will become a model and the answer for our question who is the female model will be revealed tomorrow... 

The writer continues to take things on to directions we don't expect.  I haven't seen the full episode but saw the clips at the KBS Drama site.   It looks like HG's mom's hunger strike plan did exactly the opposite of what she wanted.  If HN wanted to stay away from HG and go into a breakup, that seems over, as everybody (Leo and the dad) asked her for help to keep him from moving out, and HG said he will listen basically if she is saying it as his girlfriend.   Haha.   Serves the woman (the mom) right! ... And great job by HG to turn the tables on his mom and use her to bring HN back to him!!!   How about that?

Man, this writer is devious, like I always say.

By the way, you all noticed that HN couldn't stop smiling as she walked away after convincing HG to stay home, as he was yelling from behind, "you better not try sending CEO Kim for the meetings", right?  They are back together, folks!

I'm  soooooo LOVING the fact that JE is having a TICKING TIME BOMB living above her roof! :tounge_xd:

How on earth is she trying to bluff DG that she wants to conceive? Probably this time she's only taking herbal supplements! B)

Having said that I am sure she DOESN'T really love DG. She's just OBSESSED with taking things away from SJ/HN just like what she did with her childhood sunny drawing, HN's presentation notes, sample blouse and of course her biological mum, JH! :rage:

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

Thank you for the translation  @jayakris.

And yes she cannot hold back a smile as she is walking away.

Unfortunately, you can only see her smile for a 0.1 second before the frame changes, and that too only if you watch it with a good-quality video like at the KBS site.  See this clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fELNWSutLJw

=================================================

3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

At the end of the preview, YR is saying something like this to HN, “Later, you will be very thankful with me” and HN's respond, “What do you mean?”. Is it true? I'll be waiting for the accurate translation from anybody here.

Yes, that is what YR said.  Pretty sure that she will only help HN in the end, even though her plan seems to be to blackmail SH and JE and make money.

What I found interesting is that she faked a nose-bleed at the convenience store.  All the rest of the stuff she set up to get HN to help her make sense, but how do you get blood to come from your nose at the perfect time?   Are the little devices that films and dramas must be using for shooting such scenes commonly available for crooks like her to use?

=================================================

6 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

Well said! How on earth can this evil mum-daughter duo ever get to SLEEP PROPERLY at all?:ph34r:

With insufficient sleep and high TENSION about not getting caught time & again, their blood pressure would have shot up sky high! Middle aged SH should have got a STROKE by now. Even young ones like JE are getting stroke nowadays! :o

I know it is ONLY a drama but it is really unrealistic. This writer sure knows how TO PULL OUR LEGS!:triumph:

Though the writer throws in all kinds of unrealistic coincidences and teleportation of people to the right places for button-replacement and all that, the above part of the drama is somewhat realistically shown.  They have shown several scenes of SH being totally out of sorts, and also saying she can't sleep. We saw her getting panic attacks too.  Today's episode had a very nice scene of her saying to her husband in their bedroom (who was glowing and thrilled like a puppy after he managed to freeload on some Korean beef) that she envies him the most, for his simple nature of being happy with whatever he has (paraphrasing).  After he tells her that all it takes is to not be greedy and goes out, we see her slumping to her bed and crying.  Yeah, there is no doubt that SH is under extreme pressure.

As for JE though, I think the drama has her as pretty much a psychopath.  She is occasionally under stress, but is mentally so deranged that she doesn't even feel it in so many scenes.  The last episode had her being so nonchalant when SH tells her about the thief's blackmailing, which is an extremely serious situation, and still is.   SH says JE needn't worry and that she will find a way to get back at the thief.  Then SH says she will take it all the way till either the thief or she is done for (hinting that, till one of them dies. I am paraphrasing from memory).  JE's reply was, "then why haven't you done it already?" with hardly a care on her face.  It shocked me.  She is after all a woman who almost thought of killing HN with her car.  Yes, the writer has not shown JE to be under too much stress about what she has done (and actually she was under real stress only when she thought she might not get DG to be with her).  In my opinion, that is deliberate on the writer's part, to show that JE is nothing but a psychopath.  And she is one.  Psychopaths don't feel stress or real remorse on what they do, and they indeed exist in this world.

On another site, viewers are already expecting HN to be the female model with HG. If I'm not mistaken, in the preview, HG seems to look with much "expectation" while waiting for the female model. 

I'm wondering if he has A PART in making HN his modelling partner? Heee! :blush:

Dont ever undermine our HG's cheeky MOVES!:tounge_xd:

By the way, hasn't JH noticed that the SuJeong photo on her desk is missing?  When HN walked in today at the boutique, SH seemed to be not worried about it.  I guess she knows that the photo is inside the drawer and that JH has not noticed it.  But then again, JH never seems to notice anything, and she never suspects anybody!

Yes, I am a guy.  YR knows who SJ is now and will now move in with HN.  No other reason to do so than to gather evidence of who HN really is and drive JE crazy.  We now also know more pictures of a young SJ exists.  HG has seen HN pictures as a young child before, so it is possible that he will see a picture of  SJ and learn who HN really is.

Does anyone honestly believe YR has no place to live?  JE seems to be delusional as she tries to get YR to leave HN's house.  

@dramaninja I have been trying to use my memory to remember the character in your profile picture, I searched and found it is Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece anime :) :) 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

By the way, hasn't JH noticed that the SuJeong photo on her desk is missing?  When HN walked in today at the boutique, SH seemed to be not worried about it.  I guess she knows that the photo is inside the drawer and that JH has not noticed it.  But then again, JH never seems to notice anything, and she never suspects anybody!

I really don't think this is the case. It is just a mistake in the script :) 

Just like some viewers said about the dog of halmoni disappearing from the drama :) 

Haha HG ask HN was she interesting in seeing the house, the house you might will live in as well  she said dont get ahead of yourself. :joy:

She is getting really close to being back to herself.

I am pretty sure HN is the female model that is running late in the preview

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 107

Fake  Daughter learns from Fake Detective that Kang is Yoon’s long lost daughter.

Hwang lies to Park, telling him that she threw the fertility herbs away because they were too bitter.  He derives false comfort from this misinformation.

Lee’s Mother’s appetite suddenly becomes gargantuan.  Her husband reminds her that she is supposed to be on a hunger strike.  Then he asks for an increase in the household allowance.

Morning.

Breakfast at the Lee Manse, minus Lee’s Mother, who is still pretending to be on a hunger strike.

Lee’s Mother passes through the dining room on her way to work, pretending to be at death’s door from hunger.

Fake Daughter makes a furtive appearance at the Kang/Park residence as everyone is heading for work.

At the House of Yoon, Lee’s Mother is angry that Fake Daughter is late for work.  Hwang’s Mother is like, blasé, blasé.

Leo, the Pompitous of Love, gives Kang an update on the Lee household’s domestic strife.

As Kang arrives at the Shopping Network for a meeting, Lee is on the phone with a rental agent.  They bicker before getting down to business.

Kang arrives at the House of Yoon and overhears a loan shark pressuring Fake Daughter. 

Ha!  He’s only an actor who plays a loan shark on the tee vee.  Fake Daughter gives him a few bucks and a well done, and he is on his way.

On her way into Yoon’s office, Kang bickers with Hwang’s Mother.

Yoon gives Kang a dress she has made for her.  Yoon explains how Fake Daughter became a fixture at the House of Yoon.  Kang is still puzzled.

As Kang is leaving, Fake Daughter fakes a fall and Kang rushes to help her.

Dawg learns about Halmoni’s big loan, supposedly for his Wife’s friend.  He is troubled, however, because he knows his wife’s story is BS.

Back at Chez Lee, everyone is eating while Lee’s Mother continues to pretend that she is on a hunger strike.

Lee arrives home and tells his family that he has found an apartment to lease.

Lee’s Mother, once again, engages in a solitary pig out after everyone else has gone to bed.

Kang is puzzled when she discovers that Fake Daughter also clerks at a convenience store.

Morning.

Park Sr. is tipped off that Halmoni has developed a serious craving for Korean Beef.

Dawg overhears and discovers that his Son has been tipping Park Sr. off.

Park Sr. treats Halmoni and Dawg to a Korean beef lunch.

Lee’s Father takes Kang to lunch and enlists her assistance.

Kang meets Lee in a Park and attempts to persuade him not to sign the lease.

Lee goes home and tells his Mother that he isn’t moving out.  He pretends he didn’t know her “hunger strike” was fake.  When he is alone with his Father, he lets him know he has some inkling as to why Kang suddenly asked him not to sign the lease.

Hwang’s Mother tells Dawg she envies him because he is so carefree.  When he tells her the secret to a good life is not being greedy, she suddenly is very sleepy.

As Kang is walking home in the dark, Fake Daughter contrives to run into her and tearfully pretends not to have a place to sleep.  Kang gives her money for a motel room.

Kang goes home and asks her Mother and Sister if Fake Daughter can bunk at their place for a while.

Fake Daughter is delighted to learn that Kang has fallen for her grift.

Fake Daughter takes a deep breath and struts into the Kang/Park courtyard.

Hwang goes into the courtyard for some fresh air and encounters an unwelcome surprise.

Archived