[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

The warning issued no hurt feeling for me ,” YOU HAVE TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF FOR YOUR ACTION”  

when younger people are following in this form the cartoon character which is posted will miss lead

then what about the dramas they are watching won’t it mislead them won’t that mislead about a country 

who are  watching it  . The cartoon. Is already online it’s not crated by me since you are affected by it how about people who have already gone thro those carntoon by seeking cartoon how a younger generation will mislead  but the dramatic crime scene like this form drama won’t mislead them WHAT FOR THIS FORM THEN JUST SIMPLY WRITE IN SIMPLE WORD 

when a person is paid to do a job they have to do in a proper way not simply humiliate one another. Dramas are meant to give entrainment for that their can be some stupidity to have fun emotion historical values. Dramas can have STUPIDITY BUT STUPIDITY CAN NOT BE A DRAMA.

I HAPPY TO KNOW SOME ONE CAN WATCH THE FORM POSTING SO THAT NO ONE CAN BE HUMILIATED THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think this week witnessed some developments. Here are some.

1. DG starts to suspect JE
  2. Hanna starts to suspect SH
  3. SH is blackmailed by Yuri and SJ's fake dad
  4. Mr. Lee starts to change his mind about HN and HG's relationship
  5. The grannie likes HN more and more
  6. The secret of SJ is starting to be revealed to more people (Eunae, Yuri)

I think things are starting to move along for the big reveal but I don't see where Han Na and DG are suspecting DG and SH. DG is disappointed in JE and thinks it's him that is lacking. The blinder are still on for him and the he's only questioning why JE is acting like this. In the last ep Han Na talking to her mother is still singing praises of SH. After what SH did to her with the design incident Han Na has not learned a thing. HG's mother does think YR has something on SH but she's just as fickle minded as her daughter. Both of these woman are still in the mindset that SH is a good person. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@meoooooowwww last week,  when Yuri appeared after being released, she told the police that SH was with Eunae (Hanna was listening). She noticed that the button of SH's vest is missing, Hanna still does not know what this is all about. But she is a good witness now, later she will put two and two together

The only thing that has happen is people do have bits and pieces  they don't know they have that will eventually fit together to complete the puzzle. DG has to find out JE switched the medicine before he starts suspecting JE. Something or someone has to knock Han Na over the head before she puts 2 and 2 together. The only one I see who is  suspicious is SH's mother. She knows something is going on with SH and she's caused some kind of trouble. When she finds out the truth the woman will probably stoke out. 

I thought it would be the mother who finds out the truth but at this point it could be anybody. YR now knows what SH and JE have done but how will she use that information. If it's money she's after she already knows SH and JE are not the ones with the money in that family. I'm hoping she's just rattling their cages to stir them up so that the truth will be revealed. JE and SH have come to the point of no return. They are putting other people's lives in danger and willing to kill or seriously harm someone to keep what they've done hidden. Will YR join the club just to get her hands the money she didn't get before. 

42 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I think things are starting to move along for the big reveal but I don't see where Han Na and DG are suspecting DG and SH. DG is disappointed in JE and thinks it's him that is lacking. The blinder are still on for him and the he's only questioning why JE is acting like this. In the last ep Han Na talking to her mother is still singing praises of SH. After what SH did to her with the design incident Han Na has not learned a thing. HG's mother does think YR has something on SH but she's just as fickle minded as her daughter. Both of these woman are still in the mindset that SH is a good person. 

The only thing that has happen is people do have bits and pieces  they don't know they have that will eventually fit together to complete the puzzle. DG has to find out JE switched the medicine before he starts suspecting JE. Something or someone has to knock Han Na over the head before she puts 2 and 2 together. The only one I see who is  suspicious is SH's mother. She knows something is going on with SH and she's caused some kind of trouble. When she finds out the truth the woman will probably stoke out. 

I thought it would be the mother who finds out the truth but at this point it could be anybody. YR now knows what SH and JE have done but how will she use that information. If it's money she's after she already knows SH and JE are not the ones with the money in that family. I'm hoping she's just rattling their cages to stir them up so that the truth will be revealed. JE and SH have come to the point of no return. They are putting other people's lives in danger and willing to kill or seriously harm someone to keep what they've done hidden. Will YR join the club just to get her hands the money she didn't get before. 

I know that Hanna doesn't suspect SH now, but she was surprised that SH was with Eunae in the alley 

DG suspects sth is wrong because JE lied to him and threw the herbs away

13 hours ago, darr said:

@jayakris

U are right in your own way but I wanna ask, is all mothers not like that ?

All mothers carry and nurse their children too. (Go to some developing  countries all over the world and see what mothers pass through so that their children will get the best in life. Live better life more than them)

Most stay at home mothers did that because of their children. So it means all these children should live their lives solely because of their mum as a payback for raising and helping them channel their life successfully. HG's mum was also raised by her mum too, probably a stay at home mum.  

Very correct.  That was my point though.  All mothers sacrifice and do not talk about what the normal sacrifices are.  Neither did HG's mom; she only talked about her baseball work, which was an extra chore for her that she did only for him, before it consumed her too and it became her selfish goal. That is when selfishness made her even forget HG's feelings on it.

But, while sacrifices are what all mothers do, that doesn't give the kids any right to simply take it for granted and never appreciate it, when they focus on every negative thing the moms do to pressure them.

13 hours ago, darr said:

Why dailies and some weekday dramas always add this part to dramas is simple. To let mothers know that it's not their right at all to dictate and control the life of their children to their own advantage. His mum feel its her right to reap from her labour.

Yes, and it is a very common thread in the daily dramas.  I like the message.  But it needs to be given with the right build-up and set up that establishes what the children have gone through with controlling moms.  This drama didn't do well, to establish that what she did at the hospital was so hurtful and life-altering for him.  One has to assume that he had gone through a lot with the nasty woman to reach that conclusion.  Many of you assumed it all, and I didn't.

I wonder if this is also a part of why my point of view is a bit different than of many here.  It does appear from dramas, and from what I have heard from my many many Asian friends and students, that this is quite a serious issue in much of Asia.  The mothers being overbearing and way too controlling of the kids.  I am not saying that mothers in India or USA are much better, but it appears that it is not as uniform an issue as in Korea, China, etc.  My mother in India certainly wasn't so, and I do not remember a single thing that she pushed me to do that I resented.  She nagged me to stop my craze for cricket and study more, and that was it.

But I have had to babysit and play advisor-shrink for some Asian graduate students who were near depression, because of their struggle in dealing with overbearing moms.  I haven't had to do that with students from the middle east, south america, europe or anywhere else.

So, I can see why many of you read a lot more into what the mom did at the hospital.  But the truth is that the drama has not shown all the rest of the overbearing things the nasty mom had done all her life to poor HG (and HanNa), and we have only heard HG mention it.   To me, the writer needed to add more to establish what the nasty mom was doing all along, and just a couple of sentences  of extreme insensitivity from her at the hospital just wasn't enough for me to accept that she had made him an introvert and a workaholic that wants to avoid her and others.

In fact the previous daily drama in this slot ("Love Returns") had a lead actor who had serious life-long panic attacks owing to his overbearing mom, that the lead lady had to help him overcome.  But there they showed many childhood and adolescent scenes with the mom for us to clearly see how nasty the mom was.  This drama took the lazy way out, and showed a crazy mom scene at the hospital, which wasn't enough for me.

I am not defending overbearing moms in general, or HG's mom in particular.  I hate that character anyway.  If somebody puts her in a mental sanatorium (with SH and JE), I will be the happiest man.  I am just complaining about the poor job the drama had done to show the true nastiness of that woman towards HG.  At least for me.  For many of you, the little hospital bit the drama showed seems to have been enough.

@jayakris I watched a drama from China, where the dad himself was domineering too. Also I heard that grandads from Korea and China live in the same house with their kids and grandchildren where they interfere in their kids lives. Here we see the women doing this job like halmonie, SH, HG's mom. On the other hand Eunae and JH are different  (though JH lost SJ long ago and didn't have the chance to be a mom, only an aunt to JE and her brother and later DG mother- in -law)

U are a man @jayakris?

Why didn't l notice this before:D

This drama really blinded me.

So happy we have some balanced views on this drama.

I do understand u perfectly well. Sometimes in dramas,there are issues left better imagined.

Had HG mum ended up being a nice mum after her outburst in the hospital, I will quickly agree with ur viewpoint totally but this woman has been  persistant with her priorities so we were left with no choice to imagine how she must have been after that hospital outburst.

It's like JH, we didn't see much about her life after SJ disappeared till now but her little actions before then and now have solidified her as a warm hearted woman who loves her family dearly. 

I also have been complaining about the writer for ages and how he have been messing up what would have been a very beautiful drama with wonderful casts with so many plot holes.

HG mum loves her children very well and is afraid that what happened to her will happen to Hanna that's why she was against her pregnancy. Her story line was not developed very well. I was actually in support of her until she went overboard when she took charge of her life and stood up to the husband. Her only problem was seeing her children's success as a reward for her wasted yrs.

She transferred her frustrations with her husband to raising and seeing her children as investments.  I would have wanted her to know that both she and her husband sacrificed for the well-being of their children and its the right and normal thing to do.

And the man should apologise for taking her for granted.They have not yet set down to address that issue. 

Most viewers don't actually know why she is like this. Poor character development. Writers fault.

I watch hello counsellor always and I will tell you that Korea is a patriarchal society. So mums transfer aggressions to the children.

Forget what you see in dramas where they depict men as weak, they are trying to strike a balance through dramas.

A typical busan man is very overbearing.

Of course not all are that way but that is the truth.

HG mum is exactly as real as it can be. Her problem started with a man who sees her as a housewife only cos that is her duty as a married woman. So I'm happy they are constantly addressing this.

We have the return of superman. Some programmes encouraging men to help in raising their kids.

Don't see it as we don't want to understand ur point of view as most of us didn't connect with her background story. 

@darr wow, I too watch Hello Counsellor and the return of superman. Yes I remember now how the wives were suffering in Hello Counsellor . Other Korean dramas sometimes depict the domineering dad.

Here we have JK a very good example of self-confident man. HG also has a strong personality. He will never be controlled by his wife :)

1 hour ago, darr said:

U are a man @jayakris? 

Why didn't l notice this before:D

Yes I am...  I can never remember either, who is male and who is female here.  I often assume that a few must be male on any forum here.  I then find that there are usually only 3 or 4 males at best... A large majority are females.    It's fun to see everybody's different perspectives on things.  But that is also why I like Korean dramas, which create villains and negative characters who are also sometimes in the grey area and have their own reasons for what they do, even if their logic may have many flaws.

In my opinion, I accept if this drama is extended until 121 episodes. If what stated in Korean Wikipedia is true (extended until 126 episodes), I am not really happy as the story will drag again and again eventhough I really love this drama. It will be very much better if the story of HN is SJ revealed first (at least before reach episode 115), then can focus on JExSH (revelation of their evil acts and the punishment). It is true that Korean viewers are not impressed on how the story is going now; with too much attention on JExSH, lack of HN♥HG scenes and EA's amnesia (this amnesia thing is really not a good choice for writer-nim to make it for the drama progress unless he/she make a surprise that actually EA only has fake amnesia in order to protect HN and later to find out more and gather proof that HN is JH's daughter).

24 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

this amnesia thing is really not a good choice for writer-nim to make it for the drama progress unless he/she make a surprise that actually EA only has fake amnesia in order to protect HN and later to find out more and gather proof that HN is JH's daughter

I don't think she is faking. First of all, she is not of the scheming type like that.  The proof was that she would not have spoken about the button to SH, if she was remembering things.  Then she would have remembered ripping it out, and she would be planning to quietly give it later to the cops as evidence.   And, we would not have seen her look at the button in her room with nobody else around and wonder where she got it from.  She is not faking. 

But she is going to remember things soon.  I think somebody will figure out the medicine-switch soon, and EA will stop taking it - though JE will get away by saying that the store made the mistake and had wrong labels or something. Then EA's memory will magically return, as though the oriental pregnancy tonic was what was keeping her from remembering. That was really a ridiculous thing the writer cooked up to drag the story on, without any medical backing (as far as I can guess).  But the writer may want to justify it as something reasonable, by showing EA remembering everything immediately after she stops the medicine!

Really extend to 126 episodes? Why not 150 episodes to the next generation?

This is a rubber band drama, stretched to the limit until it snaps.

I hope the ratings continue to drop as a lesson to writer-nim. 

@darrI think this week witnessed some developments. Here are some.

1. DG starts to suspect JE
  2. Hanna starts to suspect SH
  3. SH is blackmailed by Yuri and SJ's fake dad
  4. Mr. Lee starts to change his mind about HN and HG's relationship
  5. The grannie likes HN more and more
  6. The secret of SJ is starting to be revealed to more people (Eunae, Yuri)

i guess some of this developments will go a stray.

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I know that Hanna doesn't suspect SH now, but she was surprised that SH was with Eunae in the alley 

DG suspects sth is wrong because JE lied to him and threw the herbs away

He only thinks that JE doesn't want to have kids with him.

1 hour ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Really extend to 126 episodes? Why not 150 episodes to the next generation?

This is a rubber band drama, stretched to the limit until it snaps.

@darr

Why 126 seriously? it's not a telenovela where the main character after the obstacles finally get married, have kids who are adults and we have to follow their story too.

5 minutes ago, howa said:

Why 126 seriously? it's not a telenovela where the main character after the obstacles finally get married, have kids who are adults and we have to follow their story too.

For sure we will get to see HN♥HG wedding scene. When is it? Not sure and it will not to the extend of they have kids. Probably only show LeoxHanna already got a cute baby. I only get feeling HG's mom will accept HG♥HN's relationship as soon as possible and there will be another 'stupid' storyline between HN and YR 

Archived