[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 106

After Fake Daughter leaves the café, Hwang’s Mother receives a call from Fake Detective.

Hwang’s Mother attempts to flee the café, but is confronted by Fake Detective.

Fake Daughter watches from not so afar.  Her nose twitches, rabbit-like,

It’s back to the café table for Hwang’s Mother, this time with Fake Detective.

Hwang’s Mother is like, I paid you already.  Fake Detective is like, obviously I spent that money and need more,

Fake Detective rehearses all of the details he could give Yoon if his retainer is not refreshed.  From a table around the corner, Fake Daughter eavesdrops.

Hwang’s Mother tells her Daughter that Fake Detective has resurfaced and requires $50K to keep quiet.

Hwang observes that if they pay Fake Detective off, he’ll be back.  Hwang’s Mother’s plan is to be ready with incriminating dirt on Fake Detective when he shows up again.

In the meantime, Hwang’s Mother tells her daughter that she needs to come up with $20K of the $50K.  She reminds Hwang that she anticipates a big inheritance from Yoon, but doesn’t tell her that Fake Daughter already has dibs on it.

At the office, Park broods about the discarded fertility herbs.  When Leo places a large takeout dinner order for his pregnant wife, Park is jealous.

Fake Daughter literally runs into Fake Detective and spills Starbucks all over his jacket.  When she insists on paying for the cleaning and exchanges cell phone numbers with him, the old rooster incorrectly concludes that she finds him irresistible.    This time the hen will make him lay the egg.

Well this is interesting.  While Fake Detective struts off with a smirk, you’d think that she would be smirking too.  But no, her affect is pure malice.  This woman lives for revenge on the Patriarchy.  Doesn’t much care for the Matriarchy either.

Lee’s Father is trying to avoid the boxing match that he rashly agreed to with Park Sr., but Park Sr. sneaks up on him in the Arcade.  Dawg joins Park Sr. in treating Lee’s Father like the runt of the radish bin.

When Lee’s Father enters the Side Dish store, he immediately notices that Kang’s Mother is lapsing into a stupor.

At the end of the work day, Kim is surprised that Park wants to have a drink with him rather than rushing home to his new wife.  Leo, the Pompitous of Love,  senses discord in the boudoir.

As Leo leaves the Kang/Park offices, he notices his Mother In Law loitering on the sidewalk outside.

As Kang returns to her office, Lee’s Mother summons her for a Talk.

When Lee arrives at Kang’s office, Leo rats out his Mother In Law.  Nefariousness of the patriarchy, and so forth.

Lee’s Mother obnoxiously reminds Kang that her resume does not meet Requirements.  Of course, her own does not meet Requirements.

Kang apprises Lee’s Mother that she has done all she can to keep her son at bay.  If Lee’s Mother wants her dawg to quit chasing her, she’s going to have to get him fixed . . .

Lee’s Mother, whose nastiness, we are reliably informed, is righteous after a lifetime of patriarchal oppression consuming bon bons while her salaryman husband trudged off each day to a soul sucking job, is preparing to strike Kang but, further evidence of her patriarchal subjugation, is prevented from doing so by the arrival of her son.

Lee’s Mother sputters as her Son leads Kang away, Korean Cave Man style.

At a family meeting, minus Lee, Lee’s Mother protists that she was unfairly denied a privilege of her caste, to wit, the Right To Punch Down.

Lee arrives home and informs his family that he is moving out.

Lee’s Mother tries to pick a fight with her hapless husband but he is not in the mood.

Kang arrives home and finds Park sitting in the courtyard.  Hwang overhears Park lamenting that she doesn’t trust his ability to earn enough to support a family.  Now she knows he saw her tossing out the fertility herbs.

In their bedroom, Park and Hwang pout at each other until she leaves the room.

Morning.

The Lee Household, minus Lee’s Mother, eats breakfast.  Lee’s Mother, in protest, is refusing to eat her Husband’s cooking.  Only her Husband thinks this qualifies as a sacrifice deserving of concern.

Lee’s Mother is irritated to learn that her Son left for work without stopping to kiss her ring.

Over tea, Halmoni eyes Hwang’s Mother with suspicion.

You can’t fool Halmoni.  Just then, Hwang’s Mother tries to hit her up for $30K.

Hwang’s Mother tries to convince Halmoni that he is suddenly feeling $30K worth of charitable toward a friend going through a bad divorce.    By now Halmoni’s BS detector should be tripping the surge protector.

Hwang’s Mother is like, well $20K?  Well, $10K Going, Going  . . . Halmoni holds her paddle board up for a $10K loan.  As long as her daughter gets her impecunious friend to provide an IOU.  Written in blood.  Hwng’s Mother lies, “Can do!”

Under the guise of tidying up Yoon’s office, Fake Daughter comes upon Kang’s picture.

When Lee’s Mother arrives at work, she finds Fake Daughter lounging at her desk.  When she orders Fake Daughter to get to work, she is insolently ignored.  Women be revolting against themselves.

Lee’s Mother is shocked when Hwang’s Mother tells her to cool her jets.

Lee’s Mother and her Daughter put their heads together.  There’s something fishy about  Fake Daughter and  Hwang’s Mother . . .

Lee’s Sister assures their Mother that if she sneaks a hoagie or two at work,  she won’t rat her out.

Kang and Lee have an Honest to Goodness business meeting.  She Womansplains.  He listens.

When Lee’s Boss remarks that she saw him leaving a real estate office, Kang learns that he is moving out of his Mother’s house.

When Lee chases Kang down in the hallway and asks why she didn’t  remark on his relocation plans she’s like, Why should I care?  We’ve broken up.

Hwang’s Mother comes upon Fake Daughter lounging at Yoon’s desk sipping a cup of coffee and is like, WTF do you think you’re doing?  “Can’t you see I’m cleaning your Sister’s office?”  Fake Daughter replies.

When Kang stops by unexpectedly to see Yoon, Hwang’s Mother tells Fake Daughter she needs to clear out of Yoon’s office.  She also takes Kang’s childhood picture off of Yoon’s desk and secretes it in a desk drawer.

Fake Daughter, not stupid, is like Sherlock Holmes and the Dog That Didn’t Bark.  After Hwang’s Mother leaves Yoon’s office, Fake Daughter notices the Photo That Is No Longer There and  ferrets it out.

Fake Daughter hears Yoon approaching and by the time Yoon enters her office with Kang, Fake Daughter quickly returns to her Fake Work.

Fake Daughter hustles into a café to meet Fake Detective.  Rooster preens when she gives him a new, expensive jacket.  He thinks this chickadee will be easy plucking.

When Lee’s Mother discovers that Hwang’s Mother has allowed Fake Daughter to leave work early, she is baffled and peeved.

Back at the café, Chickadee is feeding Rooster a hard luck story, setting HIM up for a good plucking.

Fake Daughter has oiled Fake Detective’s tongue so thoroughly with beer and soju that his $50K  secret slides out and into Fake Daughter’s cunning ears.

Like many an over-confident Rooster, Chickadee has maneuvered him into plucking himself.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, howa said:

The mother and her daughter could share a room is a good Idea.

Better add an "s" to "daughter" or he'll be sleeping with Kang's Sister.

That would require about 40 more episodes.

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I have to admit that I'm tired of the trolls with the almost reveals that go nowhere as well. Now, with the extension, I'm wondering if we're going to be treated to at least another week of these. Is it really another 6 episodes? I wonder if the daily drama following this drama isn't ready to broadcast for some reason? I do rather feel as if they have run out of story to tell and really only have the final big reveal of HN as SJ left, but they probably want to save that for finale week or something.

I'm not too worried about HN and HG getting together. At this point, it's just HG's mother who is the holdout. I think that they'll get together at episode 116. Just for fun, which episode does everyone else think that HN and HG will finally be together?

I say next week dont know which episode everyone is not really impress with the mom anymore HG saying he will move out changes things alot I think.

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to admit that I'm tired of the trolls with the almost reveals that go nowhere as well. Now, with the extension, I'm wondering if we're going to be treated to at least another week of these. Is it really another 6 episodes? I wonder if the daily drama following this drama isn't ready to broadcast for some reason? I do rather feel as if they have run out of story to tell and really only have the final big reveal of HN as SJ left, but they probably want to save that for finale week or something.

If the writer is clever, they could stage the reveals a bit, resolve hn and hgs relationship first (and give us some cute moments with the adorable duo) then stagger the reveal of Sj and the evil duos roles and their punishment out a bit.

I am just not that confident with the writer on this after the last couple of weeks

AIGOO! All of us here are like marathon runners who are reaching the finishing line ONLY to find that it has been PLACED FURTHER!:tounge_xd:

I am feeling really frustrated! Writernim better compensate us well by getting our HG & HN together by next week with lots of cute scenes!:blush:

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Sure but it was very limited amnesia and she woke up really quick as well it did not drag atleast.

Amnesia isn't common cold and shouldn't be thrown in randomly. It has become a kind of national anthem in k dramas especially dailies.

They always make caricature of the medical profession. Viewers are not only teenagers but professionals in various fields so they ought to be careful with how they throw in some professional blunders. 

I complained about something like this in the last kbs weekend drama I watched when one of the Dr said he is going on a health mission to Africa.

I was like what the hell.

Unless my memory is bad, is africa not a continent? So which country in Africa? None,except he is going on a mission to Africa.

It's like saying one is going to Asia on a peace mission. Makes no sense:lol:

1 hour ago, darr said:

I complained about something like this in the last kbs weekend drama I watched when one of the Dr said he is going on a health mission to Africa.

:lol:  I feel you, it always drives crazy when people say that. I remember a girl from Egypt in a TV street interview saying she wants to volunteer and help the children in Africa, and I am like " Et tu, Brute- even you, Brutus?".

8 hours ago, howa said:

Why can't I just delete it?

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

It is something that bugs me too.  The forum software does not have a "delete" option for posts, it seems.

I looked at the Soompi Support FAQ and it says: "The only way to delete your comments is by submitting a ticket to our Help Center and make a request for us to delete them."

On 10/13/2018 at 4:56 PM, selen4ever said:

제102회 10월 8일 21.7% % 19.6% 17.8%
제103회 10월 9일 % % 19.3% 17.1%
제104회 10월 10일 % % 19.4% 17.5%
제105회 10월 11일 % % 19.5% 17.3%
제106회 10월 12일 % % 18.0% 16.0%

The ratings are going down since EA woke up with amnesia in episode 102. Seems like Korean viewers are also tired of being trolled and want the reveal to finally happen. Or maybe it is the lack of OTP cuteness that is causing it.  

Also the Korean wiki now claims that the drama was extended not for one but for 6 episodes, so it will now have 126 episodes. 

내일도 맑음 방영 분량이 120부작에서 6회 연장되어 126부작으로 변경 및 확정되었다.

which website? I am searching Google. But it hope the news are not be true

the only Korean wikipedia link I found is this one

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/내일도_맑음

about deleting a post, just delete it and like you did say (I deleted it) or write another post instead. That is all

@howa I think only moderators can delete or modify posts (like merge consecutive quotes etc)

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes but then he is not the same with her :)

I think in a perfect world she would still want to have kids with him.  

Her plans changed after it became likely that her and her mothers lies will soon be revealed and her world will come crashing down around her.  Not to mention she doesn't know whether Park will want to remain in the marriage with her, let alone have children with her, after all of this is revealed.

It's out of character for her but she seems to have chosen the most responsible and least selfish alternative under the circumstances.

46 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I looked at the Soompi Support FAQ and it says: "The only way to delete your comments is by submitting a ticket to our Help Center and make a request for us to delete them."

A couple of times I had simply edited the post and said "moderators, please delete", and the posts were deleted promptly.   I wonder why they create work for themselves though.  I assume the software fix to add a "delete" option isn't easy, or they would've added it.

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
On 10/13/2018 at 7:56 AM, selen4ever said:

Also the Korean wiki now claims that the drama was extended not for one but for 6 episodes, so it will now have 126 episodes. 내일도 맑음 방영 분량이 120부작에서 6회 연장되어 126부작으로 변경 및 확정되었다. 

which website? I am searching Google. But it hope the news are not be true

the only Korean wikipedia link I found is this one

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/내일도_맑음

It looks like they had it there briefly in that page (google cache seems to show that), and then removed it.  Back to 121 episodes as far as we know now.  So, that much less of trolling by this writer!

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:
2 hours ago, jayakris said:

A couple of times I had simply edited the post and said "moderators, please delete", and the posts were deleted promptly.   I wonder why they create work for themselves though.  I assume the software fix to add a "delete" option isn't easy, or they would've added it.

Unfortunately, this predates from when I became a moderator. As far as I know, there hasn't ever been a member controlled delete option to the posts on soompi.

Actually it happened just this week, when I typed a new post, but found that nobody had posted anything while I was typing, and then copied it into my previous post to avoid moderator wrath.  The new post where I then said "delete this" was right after my previous post, so what the moderator did must have been to merge my two posts.   If the mods also don't have a delete option like you say.  [By the way, I detest the forum policy that people shouldn't post successively. Totally different topics are much better left in separate posts, especially for ease for others to respond to]

Archived