[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

IKR.... Her trying to avoid him was okay to me, but the rudeness was a no-no to me.... Correct me if i am wrong but did HN ACTUALLY can say she won't answer his call to his face? If yes, how unprofessional are the k-writer trying to make HN be? It is as if the k-writer are saying if you are uneducated, you won't know the right ethics in dealing with business....?? 

I’m not sure if they are trying to portray that or just that she herself can’t separate business and personal. However it is she is quite rude sometimes and I really don’t like that portrayal of a woman that is supposed to be falling in love.. it really comes down to this for me. She doesn’t respect him in front of other people. Almost every time she acts this way it’s because they are in public or around friends. She is rude and ignores him with the people in her office, at the store, in front of DG etc.. when they are alone together she is usually quite ok. Usually a person will be kind and respectful in front of the others and then let them have it later. This is my biggest and really only issues with HN.. 

3 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

@meoooooowwww Thanks dear for sharing the the spoiler and IG videos. I miss HG's old hairstyle! :lol: Who else misses it?

@penelop3 Me too chingu! I'm having major withdrawals symptoms because I'm not getting enough of our "cockroaches" couple (per President Kim) :P

@UnniSarah Darling, just like our chingus @angelwingssf & @darr pointed out, there's no need. Trust me, just by getting 1 kiss scene between our lovely OTP, pages will sky rock. Plus, we never seem to get tired of bashing out the evil duo for their stupidity. :lol:

@Saja La & @ajummapunkinssi, Chingus, a little bit more patience with HN, please? :sweatingbullets: I agree with our chingu @dramaninja. HN is getting there... We have to remember that HG used to be a douchebag to her at the beginning of the series. Then when HN started seeing him in a different light, remember how he kept telling her "not to fall for him"? Maybe because of this, she never really thought about falling in love with him and/or the idea that he would like her as a woman. On the good side, she's no longer thinking about DG, because her mind is not filled with HG's confession, kiss and now harassment. :joy:  

Well, I can be quite patient with her in the romance department. However the guy is supposed to be in charge of her in the workplace and she is quite rude to him with her coworkers, in public and also in front of DG. Even if he announced to her she should never fall in love with him that doesn’t excuse her behavior about him with others. Basic respect and kindness would be the normal for a person with a professional relationship. When would you talk someone in his position like that in an office in front of others. She could reserve her personal issues for when they are not in front of her coworkers. Like how she talks down about him in front of the coworkers and they have always thought HG is upset with her and it’s the opposite, he has bent over backwards to help her. Leo is now picking up on it. I just think the writer is making her quite inconsiderate in public settings. The way she talks about him to her coworkers and her attitude she displays to him in front of DG is just not attractive to me. For most it seems to be well accepted but I do agree with @Saja La in this aspect. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Well, I can be quite patient with her in the romance department. However the guy is supposed to be in charge of her in the workplace and she is quite rude to him with her coworkers, in public and also in front of DG. Even if he announced to her she should never fall in love with him that doesn’t excuse her behavior about him with others. Basic respect and kindness would be the normal for a person with a professional relationship. When would you talk someone in his position like that in an office in front of others. She could reserve her personal issues for when they are not in front of her coworkers. Like how she talks down about him in front of the coworkers and they have always thought HG is upset with her and it’s the opposite, he has bent over backwards to help her. Leo is now picking up on it. I just think the writer is making her quite inconsiderate in public settings. The way she talks about him to her coworkers and her attitude she displays to him in front of DG is just not attractive to me. For most it seems to be well accepted but I do agree with @Saja La in this aspect. 

Thank you for pointing it out.  Even I have had enough of HN being obnoxious towards him.  He is older and also a boss and her talking like that truly displays her crude behavior and unprofessionalism.  She was not that drunk to not remember what she did or did not do and trying to avoid when he has things he has to discuss regarding the business makes it difficult for him too since he can't get the message across to her if she avoids him.  She could be professional and just let him know that she needs a bit of time and will let him know then and to keep it professional till then.  

3 hours ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I’m not sure if they are trying to portray that or just that she herself can’t separate business and personal. However it is she is quite rude sometimes and I really don’t like that portrayal of a woman that is supposed to be falling in love.. it really comes down to this for me. She doesn’t respect him in front of other people. Almost every time she acts this way it’s because they are in public or around friends. She is rude and ignores him with the people in her office, at the store, in front of DG etc.. when they are alone together she is usually quite ok. Usually a person will be kind and respectful in front of the others and then let them have it later. This is my biggest and really only issues with HN.. 

Ehhh some of you seem to forget how obnoxious HG was for a good while he was barley professional l dont know why yall getting mad now to be honest lol.

Even when he was struggling when he was falling in love with her  he cancelled her meeting and such.Like I said many times its not a big deal let her sort those feelings out just like we let HG sort them out.Otherwise it would not be really fair would it? :heart:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Ehhh some of you seem to forget how obnoxious HG was for a good while he was barley professional l dont know why yall getting mad now to be honest lol.

Even when he was struggling when he was falling in love with her  he cancelled her meeting and such.Like I said many times its not a big deal let her sort those feelings out just like we let HG sort them out.Otherwise it would not be really fair would it? :heart:

Okay, not that i think a boss should act like that, but in the end of the day, HG is HN's boss like it or not. And HG took Ha Nui Apparel despite him not liking HN personally. That part, you still got to give it to HG for his professionalism. He did not purposely made it so that Ha Nui Apparel would fail just so he doesn't need to work with Ha Nui Apparel company.  On the other hand, he did his utmost best and this is before he even realized that he likes HN. And with that cancelled meeting, i do believe he apologies for it. And not once did HG bad mouth HN to his colleagues... (I'm not counting HG's under his breath insults regarding HN).

And HN was not soooo wow herself if you were in HG shoes.... HN was happily lying left right front and centre in the name of part time job, how was HG supposed to know there are such part time job like that..?.. It was HN's bad luck that HG witness her "part time job" and any normal people will think that it is real character of HN-  HN had the gall  to cause a scene in order to prevent her boyfriend going on a blind date  even thou she  also have another guy on the side. HN even pull that stunt on HG when HG went to his blind date...

Sure, HN deserve some time to sort her feelings. However, her bad mouthy her boss to her colleague seems low blow especially since HN knows how much HG has helped her solve her company's problem again and again.... We are saying, just coz you want to avoid a guy, you don't need to bad mouth HG.... HG already deserve the respect with how much he has helped her especially on the material cloth issue....   

Just how HN was willing to wait till DG will love her back (HN was always trying to hang around DG as much as possible and she is always available when DG wants her in the hope that DG will see her as a woman), HN should already know that HG will want to do the same too, since she has experience it just a week or so ago..... It is the same when we all were angry when DG was being inconsiderate to HN feelings for HN, I am also saying that HN be considerate towards HG now that she is now on the receiving end as how DG were....  

Just saying...

So our girl is being rude to our boy? Hmmmm....... i was wondering what the writer is going to do to stretch the suspense of the blossoming romance of our OTP.  I didn't think they'd go through this route.  They made HN's character less than agreeable when since the beginning she has always shown integrity in her character.  I hope the writer gets some ideas from the forum!  The comments made here is more realistic and relatable.  :dissapointed_relieved:

1 minute ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

So our girl is being rude to our boy? Hmmmm....... i was wondering what the writer is going to do to stretch the suspense of the blossoming romance of our OTP.  I didn't think they'd go through this route.  They made HN's character less than agreeable when since the beginning she has always shown integrity in her character.  I hope the writer gets some ideas from the forum!  The comments made here is more realistic and relatable.  :dissapointed_relieved:

We should give her some slacks here. She is undergoing emotional turmoil like he did and he wasn't actually a saint in that angle. He was aggressively rude at some points.  

She will get her mojo back like he did and make up for the time she made some rash decisions.

Also, it's not necessarily that when a guy confesses, a girl must agree. They are trying to make this drama as real as it can be and not a Cinderella kind of story. 

HN is a good and respectful hardworking young woman and a few ish here and there are expected as a human.

HK is not giving her a breathing space. 

Infact, she is allowed to do anything to him:P:D

HK should increase his momentum of territorialism aggressively like he is doing. I love it. Her hormones will calm down. It has not been easy for Her these past weeks. 

Odd that sympathies are for HG and against HN here ... in other comment sections there is one poster strongly against HG for HN ... her comment :

"Stalking, intimidation, forced kiss, and emotional blackmail... HG is an example of how NOT to pursue a woman. Plus she depends on him so it's basically a #metoo situation."

Not far off from the truth but too strong for a light rom com situation where the adage usually is ..."all is fair in love and war" hence the extreme situations.

HN may exactly feel the way that poster wrote .... she was never infatuated with HG ... in fact the opposite. ... so her falling for HG suddenly is what would be odd ... this guy got her fired from her job without giving her a chance to explain  .... just because she's being chased by someone out of her league doesn't mean she has to reciprocate when her past experience with him has mostly never been pleasant  and HN has more character than to fall for good looks only ... at the very least she is now aware of his feelings but something more has to happen to sway her feelings the other way ...

As far as their professional relationship goes I would say she is HG's client just as SJ Boutique is JE's client  .. just because HN apparel is a start up company does not make them less of a client than SJ Boutique and they have established a strong record of sales for their products ... HG needs strong suppliers/ clients just as HN Apparel needs supportive MDs to guide them in selling via TV.  

HN's "rude" responses are to unwanted advances which are outside their professional relationship. After completing their blouse project maybe HN expects it is for HN to submit new products for approval so HG contacting her is probably too soon for her in light of his confession.

And the treatment in the drama of this "courtship" has been light hearted and comedic so it is interesting it is getting such strong serious reactions.

It is understandable that many want HG and HN get together sooner than later as it is their chemistry that makes this watchable but the writer has to work within the frame of the plot they laid out. Sadly they have the balance somewhat wrong as the other characters are so repulsive that viewers only want to watch HG HN scenes.

Wayyyy too much  of other characters very little of HG and HN.But I like the look of the scenes I think she is starting to crack lol.I think she was taking to her sister about something too and I think her sister was teasing her.

But that preview I wonder what the lists says that HG show HN the after start crossing things off lol.

Btw next episode is Monday.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Wayyyy too much  of other characters very little of HG and HN.

But that preview I wonder what the lists says that HG show HN the after start crossing things off lol.

Too bad, but this is the reality we need to face. 

I hope writer-nim not drag too much the problem between DGxJE and JGxJH. If it is, then I predict the unreveal story about SJ will be dragged too much till almost the end of the drama. But, I also hope this is the chance for JinHui to stand up for herself, stop obeying her mother, find her own happiness.

Is HN said one of the reasons she does not like HG is because he has six packs? :sweatingbullets:

Edit JE has become more selfish than before! How can she said she cannot let DG go to JH? (Based on preview she said something like that).

@mqiuwen or anybody else, do you guys know what are the lists written when HG shows to HN on the preview?

45 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wayyyy too much  of other characters very little of HG and HN.But I like the look of the scenes I think she is starting to crack lol.I think she was taking to her sister about something too and I think her sister was teasing her.

Btw next episode is Monday.

Why is the sister not giving a love line?  She is very cool headed and a voice of reason.

So, on the scene where HG walked HN home, she basically told him to stop with the chasing because if he continues she’s going to feel burden and uncomfortable. HG then asked her if he really dislikes him and she said yes. He asked her to tell him what exactly it is that she doesn’t like about him. She then asked if she can really say everything without him getting angry. HG responded yes, to say it that he wouldn’t get angry. Then she said that she doesn’t like his that he’s too tall, how handsome and popular he is. She also said that she doesn’t like the “ka” he adds at the end when he speaks and that he consider himself handsome, popular and has a narcissist prince syndrome. 

She asked him if he wanted her to continue since there was no response from him. He then said, why don’t you just say that you hate my whole existence? (I think that’s what he said^^).

He then said, OK, let’s say that you don’t like me for those reasons. However, we kissed.. it wasn’t only me who did it. HN, as usual, responds that she was drunk and that she’s made mistake. He then put his arms on her shoulders and said that if she’s wants they can try again, with her this time being sober. This way she would be able to tell how she really feels about it. She brushed his arms and said, this is why I don’t like you.

17 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Too bad, but this is the reality we need to face. 

I hope writer-nim not drag too much the problem between DGxJE and JGxJH. If it is, then I predict the unreveal story about SJ will be dragged too much till almost the end of the drama. But, I also hope this is the chance for JinHui to stand up for herself, stop obeying her mother, find her own happiness.

Is HN said one of the reasons she does not like HG is because he has six packs? :sweatingbullets:

Really?

Hahahaa:lol: 

This girl will alway be naive.:D

What an excuse, DG also has six packs. By the way, how did she know he has six packs? 

@mqiuwen, u know what she used is reverse psychology, in other words these are the things that attracted me to u. I think she sees herself beneath his standard and rattled that a guy like him will look her way. No wonder she don't give it a thought even when her heart stirs sometimes. She isn't educated, not from a rich family.  Doesn't look sophisticated,  look at her everyday dressing. So casual. So she is being truthful to herself. That's why she sees DG as her ideal type as to her they have the same background

20 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

So, on the scene where HG walked HN home, she basically told him to stop with the chasing because if he continues she’s going to feel burden and uncomfortable. HG then asked her if he really dislikes him and she said yes. He asked her to tell him what exactly it is that she doesn’t like about him. She then asked if she can really say everything without him getting angry. HG responded yes, to say it that he wouldn’t get angry. Then she said that she doesn’t like his that he’s too tall, how handsome and popular he is. She also said that she doesn’t like the “ka” he adds at the end when he speaks and that he consider himself handsome, popular and has a narcissist prince syndrome. 

She asked him if he wanted her to continue since there was no response from him. He then said, why don’t you just say that you hate my whole existence? (I think that’s what he said^^).

He then said, OK, let’s say that you don’t like me for those reasons. However, we kissed.. it wasn’t only me who did it. HN, as usual, responds that she was drunk and that she’s made mistake. He then put his arms on her shoulders and said that if she’s wants they can try again, with her this time being sober. This way she would be able to tell how she really feels about it. She brushed his arms and said, this is why I don’t like you.

This is hilarious  :joy:

Preview

선희(지수원)에 이어 문여사(남능미)까지 비밀을 알게 되고, 온 집안이 뒤집힌 가운데 두 모녀가 진국의 집을 기습 방문한다. 
진국은 진희(심혜진)와 도경을 위해 결심을 굳히는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,33,780591

Anyone knows what that list says?.

@darrYeah its kinda sad if you think about it, HG joke about it but I really think she cant believe he likes her and maybe she just feel  insecure.

9 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Thank you for pointing it out.  Even I have had enough of HN being obnoxious towards him.  He is older and also a boss and her talking like that truly displays her crude behavior and unprofessionalism.  She was not that drunk to not remember what she did or did not do and trying to avoid when he has things he has to discuss regarding the business makes it difficult for him too since he can't get the message across to her if she avoids him.  She could be professional and just let him know that she needs a bit of time and will let him know then and to keep it professional till then.  

Yes, agree! No matter what my personal issues are with a person. On a business level I have to be polite and respectful about and with this person in front of others. It’s a basic issue. Bad mouthing him in front of others is the biggest problem here. She is the CEO of her company and freely let’s her feelings be known to everyone there. That’s just not professional. In her personal life with him she can be how she wants and I don’t have issues with it (of course she isn’t another JE which I wouldn’t be ok with). Yes, they had issues in the past, he was more than rude to her, and she gave back as good as she got. They both had misunderstandings that are supposed to have been resolved by now and they are in a working relationship in the office. She just needs to keep her personal issues private from work. 

33 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Anyone knows what that list says?.

Non Korean here.  I think he has a list of all the things that she said she hates about him.  :blush:

8 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Yes, they had issues in the past, he was more than rude to her, and she gave back as good as she got.

One that reminds me is his blind date and how she acted as his pregnant girl friend.  She is not anything less -  she gives it back as much and sometimes more than she gets.  

Ooh, I forgot to mention about the last part right before HN walked back into her house. HG basically told HN that he likes everything about her.. that this is the way he is/feels when he falls for someone, in this case her. :love:

@meoooooowwww The list has the things she said she dislikes about HG. He created the list to go thru them and discuss with HN. My assumption is that he will tell her he can improve some of the things in the list and will be crossing them off so she doesn't have arguments as to not  like him. :lol:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I guess it’s not understanding the reason there isn’t a separation between personal and professional. I don’t have a problem as I’ve stated before with the drawn out courtship, with her not being ready for a relationship etc. What I have a problem with is that she talks down about him and is very vocal about her feelings “personally” in front of her office staff. She is a CEO, a boss, a coworker, supposed to be professional. Act like work is work and personal is personal. It can be done and has been done. No matter what your personal issues you have to keep them personal and not announce them to everyone around you. For me that’s a basic character foundation. It’s missing here, she can say and act however she wants because she can.. I just don’t like it. I wish they could have it a little more professionally done in the work environment. It’s a personal issue and I’m glad that most seem to not be effected by it. I’ll happily disagree on this aspect even though I totally agree on the time needed for a relationship, she needs to get over DG, honestly I think HG needs to stop completely and step away.. only then will she begin to miss him and see that she needs him more than she thinks. What’s wrong with him giving her the space she keeps saying she wants. Talk to her only professional and avoid all other contact.. she will then begin her own sort of working through her emotions. Right now she is in defense mode and she can’t think beyond that. 

As as far as the past, aren’t all the misunderstandings between them resolved? I don’t see any of her current actions being related to that. HG believed she was dating several people, look what she did to him on his blind date.. he had every reason to not trust her. She gave as good as she got with him. Yes, he did cancel some meetings with her when he was working through his feelings but that is not on the same level as talking down about a person in front of work colleagues in a professional environment. He didn’t go to his office and tell everyone there he was having issues with her and act all obvious about it. He canceled with her personally. 

I'm not too happy with how the writers portraying HG and HN in pursuing their relationship. 

HG being persistent with HN is cute but only when it's met with an equally cute but confused yet willing HN. -_-

With HN being too naive childish and stubborn, HG's persistency feels like a desperate act. I feel so bad for HG. He doesnt deserve to be treated so flippantly like this. I get that HG's confession must be too much for HN. "A guy like HG likes me? What in the world is wrong with him?" :blink: But at the very least, she should have dealt with the situation a little bit kinder and not treat him like a cockroach. 

I wonder what advices Sarang gave her? :o

Then again, I'm watching the youtube clips without subtitles, so reading between the tone here. So perhaps tomorrow after understanding the conversation, I may have different opinions. 

Archived