[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Seeing you say this I'm starting to have doubts too... will they be so nice to us viewers to let us see him realise her identity so soon? Nonono I would be frustrated if they drag this revelation! Let's hope it's real... keeping my fingers crossed! 

My Feeling - I guess its real - but even when he sees her making the Moon Bunny - this will not make him realise that is is really her. He believes she is dead - there is no way she can come back from the dead. So Seo Ri will become someone who remembers him on his Love Noo Soo Mi.

Trouble - he don´t want to be remembered ...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, chatterbox22 said:

I think the preview is misleading XD It's suspicious haha It's too early for Mr. Gong to know that Seo Ri is the one he had a crush on back then. But then again. Who knows. Maybe they will show mercy to my poor frustrated heart XD I would be happy if they did that haha

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Seeing you say this I'm starting to have doubts too... will they be so nice to us viewers to let us see him realise her identity so soon? Nonono I would be frustrated if they drag this revelation! Let's hope it's real... keeping my fingers crossed! 

I have a feeling that the writers are going to make Woo-Jin brush  off seeing Seo-Ri do the hand thing with the moon for a while, or at least until he figures out that it is the girl he had a crush on 13 years ago. But I do hope that they have a revelation sooner rather than later! Their interactions are genuinely cute and wholesome and I need more of that in my life.

@Mau_Cherry I am also afraid that his reaction to her making this bunny gesture is going to be far from happines... Maybe he will think that she is his crush's friend? Maybe he will feel guilty towards her too... I really want Seo Ri to tell them what happened to her. About accident and coma. However it looks like Seo Ri wants to keep it a secret. @nrbrown I don't think that Hyeong Tae is the second male lead. I am almost sure that Chan is the second male lead. In one of the interviews Ahn Hyo Seob (he plays Chan)  said that he is going to have a huge crush on Seo Ri. About doctor lying about Seo Ri. It is possible but he has rather good heart. Plus he doesn't know that Mr. Gong had a secret crush on Seo Ri when they were teens. They don't know each other. But who knows. Maybe if he sees Mr. Gong as his rival he will do something like that. Whaaa can't wait for the next episode. And Monday is so far away XD

1 hour ago, chatterbox22 said:

@Mau_Cherry I am also afraid that his reaction to her making this bunny gesture is going to be far from happines... Maybe he will think that she is his crush's friend? Maybe he will feel guilty towards her too... I really want Seo Ri to tell them what happened to her. About accident and coma. However it looks like Seo Ri wants to keep it a secret. @nrbrown I don't think that Hyeong Tae is the second male lead. I am almost sure that Chan is the second male lead. In one of the interviews Ahn Hyo Seob (he plays Chan)  said that he is going to have a huge crush on Seo Ri. About doctor lying about Seo Ri. It is possible but he has rather good heart. Plus he doesn't know that Mr. Gong had a secret crush on Seo Ri when they were teens. They don't know each other. But who knows. Maybe if he sees Mr. Gong as his rival he will do something like that. Whaaa can't wait for the next episode. And Monday is so far away XD

There are so many possibilities, that we might be able to see till the end of the drama.  So far only Chan knows more about SR's background in "that family."  I also love to have a nephew like this... ha ha.  He is so loveable and caring about a living being.   We can clearly see that he is not interested in the girl who has a crush on him, compared to SR who he has given attention and worried about more.    The existence of the two men - Chan and WJ will help her adjusted in a way from being a teenager to an adult. Some of the adults that she met made her feel inferior but Chan accepted her as she is - eg helping her with the computer, cv etc.  Oh that exclude Jennifer.... love her character too... ^_^

5 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I was very happy to see this last night

I've heard that there is no "villain" in this Drama, so hopefully the friendly conversation is a sign of things to come. Ji Won  mentioned in a private cat that she shot with SHS for the first time yesterday, looking forward to that scene, whenever it airs. 

I bet she's gonna turn evil because she was playing violin for self gain when she had the flashback. She's gonna turn jealous when she gets replaced 

Haven't started on this yet (coz my heart can't take chasing too many shows each week so I'll wait a bit more before starting) but I've been looking forward to it coz I like both SHS & YSJ after watching Five Enough and Temperature of Love respectively.

Just going to share a shallow thought after seeing the "she fell and he caught her in his arms and they just stare at each other" scene some of you posted.

WSR is still 17 yo in heart and mindset, which is why she is connecting with Chan (who is near her mind age). For a 17 yo, a 30 yo GWJ is somewhat of an ahjusshi, which may or may not be romantically attractive to a 17 yo girl. However, with YSJ as GWJ, whether WSR sees him with her 17 yo eyes or 30 yo eyes or any age in between (and probably even a wider range beyond), it will be totally believable for her to be attracted to him. The guy can charm ladies of all ages...:wub:

1 hour ago, stuartjmz said:

I've heard that there is no "villain" in this Drama

I like the idea of no villain.  Does that mean that the uncle is not a bad guy?  Right now I'm most curious about the aunt and uncle.  I'm having a hard time accepting that they would abandon her.  The accident was 13 years ago, but the Gongs bought the house 11 years ago.  What happened??  

14 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I like the idea of no villain.  Does that mean that the uncle is not a bad guy?  Right now I'm most curious about the aunt and uncle.  I'm having a hard time accepting that they would abandon her.  The accident was 13 years ago, but the Gongs bought the house 11 years ago.  What happened??  

I'm sure that was the aunt at the gate of the house at the end of episode 8. Not sure what happened to the uncle. I found it curious that in episode 6 the young Seo Ri told her aunt that she saw the uncle driving down the street. However, the aunt then reminded the uncle was in Japan at the time. Was he really in Japan?

I love the episodes story... I do hope there is no villain... When Gong asked to himself what happen to her for the 2 years??? it show that he start to really care.

Everything will be reveal when seo ri see the painting... and my feeling, jennifer already saw it. I think she still go to locked room and somehow she can open it.

Who is Jennifer??? :D :D let's waiting for the answer. 

Just fishes watching the latest episode and I really love the story! Been a fan of SHS since my golden life, and she never disappoints me. She is really Ann excellent actress! I can’t wait for this week’s episode, I wonder when will WG will realise that she is his first love that never died in the accident? I love as well Chan so cute and adorable, I must thank him because he soft heart with creature who were abandoned. Jennifer is the best comidic character so far, I love the actress since Cantabile so refreshing. Our main lead will go on a hardway in getting mature she needs to go again in different stages, I wonder how will the writer will give us the story in a nice writenway. Anyway looking forward with this drama. Highly recommend 

การจัดอันดับ Contents Power Index (CPI) รายการทีวีเกาหลีระหว่างวันที่ 23-29 กรกฎาคม 2018

1 #Produce48

2 #YourHonor #DearJudge

3 #ThirtyButSeventeen #Still17

4 #MrSunShine

5 #WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKim

6 #시간 #Time

7 #LifeonMars

8 #ILiveAlone

9 #RunningMan

10 #RUNBTS

Djd9EDvVsAA2v45.jpg

cre: nonstop

Wowwee, thanks everyone for posting and sharing.:w00t:

This is a most hopeful preview, yes?! SHS squirting water like a fountain - love YSJ smile! Ae-gyo explosion, I can't help but smile too. :wub:I wouldn't refer to Rin Kim as her rival. She's not evil, if you read the director and screenwriter interviews - everyone will 'grow , mature together' nobody gets left behind.:innocent:

Carnival atmosphere like at Proms w audience participation finale? I likes. I loves! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And loved their exchange. Maybe double girlcrush time.:wub::wub:

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm sure that was the aunt at the gate of the house at the end of episode 8. Not sure what happened to the uncle. I found it curious that in episode 6 the young Seo Ri told her aunt that she saw the uncle driving down the street. However, the aunt then reminded the uncle was in Japan at the time. Was he really in Japan?

Something about the man that was in the black outfit that visited Seo-Ri in the hospital in episode 1, I have a hunch that it might be the uncle, because it seems like a weird detail to put in episode 1 without an explanation. He probably was hiding a different life from his family and it probably just caught up with him and he sold the house without cleaning up. The scene in episode 6 could support that theory, but ehh I am not too sure.

chan you so sweet and have pure heart there's gonna be a lot of hearts breaking and we haven'tmet the Doctor guy yet  Kim hyun Tae who propose to Seori when they were 17yro 

23b4b90aa330cf89ad1afd8888f6ef30340c2c76

this landing  Mr.Gong i applaud you the best  and his smile is everything yeah Mr.Gong she is the one

25e9d1285dac489d3244d5515642f5ba10d6169825e81f59d35ed09fd86cb0c6f5e5f31e9dfe6fa1

My favorite gifs are always eating ones.

Episode Ratings

Date Episode TNmS AGB
Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2018-07-23 1 5.8% 6.9% 5.7% (18th) 6.7% (17th)
2018-07-23 2 6.4% 7.3% 7.1% (14th) 8.0% (6th)
2018-07-24 3 6.2% 7.1% 6.9% (12th) 7.8% (6th)
2018-07-24 4 7.5% 8.7% 8.2% (6th) 9.4% (4th)
2018-07-30 5 7.8% - 7.6% (9th) 8.9% (6th)
2018-07-30 6 8.5% - 8.8% (6th) 10.1% (3rd)
2018-07-31 7 - - 7.3% (9th) 7.9% (6th)
2018-07-31 8 - - 9.0% (4th) 9.5% (3rd)
2018-08-06 9

GIF space for sale

:tounge_wink:

$$

tumblr_pcrsgs3wQi1valxs7o1_1280.gif

tumblr_pcrsgs3wQi1valxs7o3_r1_500.gif

Paper is OK too. To cover up for why she's eating paper, Seo-Ri tells Woo-Jin, "I am a 염소띠 (Goat or Capricorn)" - except that doesn't exist in the Chinese Zodiac system.:tounge_xd:

EDIT

1 hour ago, tianaa said:

this landing  Mr.Gong i applaud you the best  and his smile is everything yeah Mr.Gong she is the one

Thank you @tianaa just the ones i was wanting to GIFiphy next - thanks for doing that - do more!

Oh My Heart.......Chan....my poor boy is headed for heart break. And we also have Hyun Tae in the mix here, this love square is so damn conflicting. But I support Mr. Gong fully. 

I am 85% sure that the uncle messed up his business, lied about Japan and then abandoned Seo Ri and the aunt. The aunt probably couldn't support Seo Ri financially but has been keeping an eye on her. Same goes for the uncle, he may be the masked man who was visiting Seo Ri in secret. Hyun Tae openly visited Seo Ri so he can't be the man we saw in the first episode. It was the aunt who was at the door. I am sure, she probably saw Seo Ri's flyers.

Tae Rin seems very level headed to me. I doubt she'd be the conventional second lead. I think she might end up helping Seo Ri, she seems like a nice person. 

And next week looks so good. Mr. Gong is finally opening up his heart to Seo Ri, Hyun Tae is getting closer,  Chan is falling in love..........I so can't wait. 

I'm more than happy if there is no villain! Seori is such a simple pure girl who poses no threat to anyone.  I hope Rin can be that friend to talk and help her along! 

Chan is such an angel... But I'm rooting for woojin!  I hope chan won't be hurt in the process.. he's the second lead im very sure. Love how Woojin is finally smiling too! That smile.... is priceless

Congrats to the wonderful cast on the good ratings! Saw the previous episode already achieve double digit of 10%, why is the soompi report saying its going towards double digit?and latest one was 9%?

Archived