[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Thanks chingoo!

That's the last one I won't let someone else do first, I promise. :wub: Becoz GWJ smiles so little, his big smile today was a real treat, wasn't it?

Y3ah :wub: high five !!!dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?
fbfde072b667621b8e966d732e82a595bb50eb03

@athena22 its not something to ignore LOL

36 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

Poor Chan. He has been missing his old loving uncle all this while.

Since deokgu did not howl , does it means the lady in yellow is not a family member? 

Fang missed Seo Ri - because they where very close - but the Dog still runs to the door like she knows who was in front of... woof

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Fang missed Seo Ri - because they where very close - but the Dog still runs to the door like she knows who was in front of... woof

Okay makes sense. I was thinking she could be someone from Jennifer's past. 

3 hours ago, mizkorea said:

Poor Chan. He has been missing his old loving uncle all this while.

Since deokgu did not howl , does it means the lady in yellow is not a family member? 

I'm guessing that lady in yellow is the aunt since deokgu sense or smell someone familiar... if not he wouldnt have ran to the door. 

And talking about the ever so cute deokgu/pang he seriously can act... im always amazed by his scenes! 

First post on this thread... I have the impression that the house was sold two years later because of Seo Ri's age. Back then, she was still a minor but two years later, it means that she is an adult. So in my opinion, the house was sold illegally. The uncle might have taken the seal's family and forged her consent. 

I also think that the woman in yellow is SR's aunt. Since she looks elegant (dress, shoes and hair), I have the feeling that she could have divorced her husband and later remarried. We still don't know who is related to SR: the uncle or the aunt. I think that the uncle might have been the brother of SR's father. Moreover, SR is looking more for her uncle than her aunt. Another clue for this theory : if the aunt is not related, this could explain why she couldn't really stop her husband from selling the house and even visit SR, especially if she was no longer married to him. Let just say that she remarried... with her money, she could be the one who paid the bills anonymously. If she had revealed it, people would have asked her connection to SR.

To me, the uncle seems to have been a con-man. The man in the building couldn't even remember the name of the office the uncle was supposed to have.  

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

First post on this thread... I have the impression that the house was sold two years later because of Seo Ri's age. Back then, she was still a minor but two years later, it means that she is an adult. So in my opinion, the house was sold illegally. The uncle might have taken the seal's family and forged her consent. 

I also think that the woman in yellow is SR's aunt. Since she looks elegant (dress, shoes and hair), I have the feeling that she could have divorced her husband and later remarried. We still don't know who is related to SR: the uncle or the aunt. I think that the uncle might have been the brother of SR's father. Moreover, SR is looking more for her uncle than her aunt. Another clue for this theory : if the aunt is not related, this could explain why she couldn't really stop her husband from selling the house and even visit SR, especially if she was no longer married to him. Let just say that she remarried... with her money, she could be the one who paid the bills anonymously. If she had revealed it, people would have asked her connection to SR.

To me, the uncle seems to have been a con-man. The man in the building couldn't even remember the name of the office the uncle was supposed to have.  

That's actually a great theory. The uncle seems shady. She did refer to him as "wae Samchon"  wae means maternal side. So it's likely he's her mothers brother. 

10 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Can anyone who reads Korean confirm this? I don't trust machine translation for news this serious: If the translator sites ARE correct, it seems a crew member on this Drama may have died, possibly as a result of the heat wave?

Yes, a member of the crew has seems to have died https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/01/30-17-production-staff-member-passes-away/

They are investigating it, but heatstroke seems to be the most likely cause.

This is very heartbreaking to hear and I send my sincere condolences to the staff and their family and friends.

Everyone please try to stay hydrated and keep as cool as possible in the summer heat!

A most heartbreaking news. It feels inappropriate to make any posts or comments at this point for me. I am observing silence myself on this thread till at least the weekend, just out of respect for the family members in mourning. Rest in peace.

22 hours ago, mapleoaks5 said:

That's actually a great theory. The uncle seems shady. She did refer to him as "wae Samchon"  wae means maternal side. So it's likely he's her mothers brother. 

Thanks a lot for the great info. But the fact remains: the uncle is blood related to WSR and not the aunt. Moreover, GWJ's father mentioned that he never met the owner but the realtor. I have the impression that the uncle might have acted like the realtor, well aware that his niece was the real owner of the house.

As for Jennifer being the aunt, I doubt it for many reasons:

1. Wouldn't it be really sad to think that SR lived for one month next to her aunt and the former doesn't recognize her? 
  2. With such a job, how could Jennifer pay the bills?

We heard that there were two victims in that bus accident: No Su Mi and Kim Tae Jin, a 38 years old man. So maybe Jennifer could be related to the man who died in that accident, like f. ex. she lost her husband.  

13 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

This  assumes that (if she is the aunt) she doesn't recognise her.  It's far from certain, but for a housekeeper, she's already shown a great deal of personal interest in SR, so it's by no means impossible (especially in Dramaland) that Jennifer does know exactly who SR is 

I meant, WSR doesn't recognize her aunt. In 13 years, the face of an adult doesn't change that much to the point that you don't recognize the person.

Yes, Jennifer has changed a little but it is the same for GJW. Jennifer might see something in SR: either her older personality or the personality of the person she lost.  

Hmm I don't think Jennifer is the aunt too. Seori couldn't have not recognise her aunt... unless the aunt went for a facelift to become how Jennifer looks like now. The casts playing the aunt and uncle couldn't have changed face since they were already adults to begin with. Let's wait and see who this mysterious lady is!

37 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

We heard that there were two victims in that bus accident: No Su Mi and Kim Tae Jin, a 38 years old man. So maybe Jennifer could be related to the man who died in that accident, like f. ex. she lost her husband.  

I would probably think this will be more likely in the case of Jennifer. Good point there that I never thought of

Archived