[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he already knows that our Seo Ri is the girl he liked back then or he just remembered it for some reason. I think that maybe he started to like adult Seo Ri but he was reminded what happened when he liked someone... I don't understand Korean so I am just making guesses:sweatingbullets:

he doesn't know it yet.. but good atleast story progresses.. i think by 8th episode that part should be resolved.. he may come to know but won't tell her.. because then he will spend time on figuring out what happened to her and her family

But cutiepie's ajumma romance is so cute.. don't want him to get hurt

9 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

There is actually a chance WJW's character leaves the Drama entirely, if I understood correctly a scene schedule I was sent. As I said, it's less the size of her role, more the way she was treated, and the brazen, unapologetic plagiarism of the Jennifer character which is upsetting to me. EVERYONE who's seen Suspicious Housekeeper can see the plagiarism, the writers of this show really should have done the decent thing and acknowledged the source of the character. 

I am not sure what you are talking about in regards to all these plagiarism because this is my first time hearing about this. I have not seen the drama in question so don't know what to make of it. As for Wang Ji Won, I hope to see an interesting stor line for her so that is sad to hear. 

Glad to see that SR is starting to fall for poop ahjushi. I'm wondering if they'll drag out the mistaken identity story line. I hope they don't. I want him finding out that she's the girl he originally liked. At the same time, I like that he's starting to fall for her before knowing this. He's definitely afraid of getting entangled with her, because he's afraid he may hurt her somehow. I really hope they don't pull the noble idiot route when he discovers who she really is. 

OMG - Chan in Love is dangerous - at least for his friends. :lol:

Spoiler

q3rfwxqh.png

ngo8y2zg.png

Oh damn - i really don´t want to see him heartbroken... the two persons he love the most will fall for each other... thats unfair... I really like Chan a lot in this Drama.

And I like to see Seo Ri with him and his friends - somehow she must feel much more comfortable around them. And Chan is the only one who knows more about her.

@mapleoaks5 I don't think that they would drag on the mistaken identity story line for too long, to be honest. They seem to be upping the flashbacks for Woo-Jin so he is probably going to be figuring that Seo-Ri is the girl he liked back in high school in like the next couple of episodes. Like how @enigmatic_zephy said, he is probably going to help find about Seo-Ri's family on his own, maybe to protect Seo-Ri? Not sure about that one. But seeing how much he cares for Seo-Ri ,I don't think he will be that much of an idiot because he is careful about who he lets into his heart.

On another note, it is kinda cute to see how hard Chan is falling for Seo-Ri!

I am back after watching it with subs - and I am amazed again. How can this Show on one side be so light and fresh and on the other so sad...

I really start to love the actress. She is wonderful.

I guess it will need a while to solve the case. Extremly after the Doc told Woo Jin so clear that he must understand that those two woman are two persons and it can help him to understand that. Gosh - sure - I got it - noone will even think about her beeing the dead girl. Guess the chain he holds on to will get importend later.

And i can´t believe this Girl who sees herself as Chans girlfriend. She really stole all the clothes from her bis sis??? I would.... I can´t say here what I would do...

Last scene - I wonder - looks like Chan now knows that he is in love.

14 minutes ago, aisling said:

I’m pretty sure we’ll have to wait another 5 episodes before WJ finds out the truth. I wonder what will be SR’s attitude when she’ll find out WJ’s involvement in the past. Will she blame him? 

Dont think so - thats not her character. And for her friend - it was never his fault that she was on the bus. And  I believe she will be able to see how the incident changed WJ Life  - how much he blames himself... What if you died because of me... she will remember all that - and see that he tried so hard to keep away from other people... how he made himself so lonely... I hope she will see all that.

I believe she will maybe be grateful because he will give her the moon bunny back she lost - I believe that is importend for her.

I really do not mind them not revealing Seo Ri's real identity to Woo Jin. They can drag it out a few more episodes and I'm perfectly fine with that. I just like this current flow of Woo Jin opening up his world again by his own effort. Him just finding out the his crush didn't die so soon just doesn't feel impactful to me. Then what happens to his trauma and his pain and suffering. Does it all just get erased? I don't want him to find out yet.

The knee jerk reaction to Jennifer is very odd and a bit ironic because I believe that Jennifer is going out of her way to be as unproblematic as possible. I don't find her as a comedic relief character but as a character with much depth. Especially this episode gave us a bit more into who she is a person.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:28 AM, maplinh said:

she could a great mentor to WSR and help her get back her skills

This is the only thing I'm truly rooting for right now. The potential for a strong female relationship for seo ri with someone who can help and guide her to achieve her goals after 13 years lost. There's so much potential there and I'm hoping it comes through. I want that for her. For both of them actually since some friendly competition with a truly kindered soul seems to be something tae ri needs as well from the little bit we know about her. 

14 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

There is actually a chance WJW's character leaves the Drama entirely, if I understood correctly a scene schedule I was sent

Can you explain this further or link the schedule? I was excited for WJWs character from the little we've seen so I want to temper my expectations if I need to but I want to know exactly whats going on. And what does her character disappearing have to do with Jennifer's character? 

3 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

No I can't, because it was sent to me privately. So far, her appearances have matched the schedule I was sent exactly. I am hoping it was not the complete schedule, but if it IS the complete schedule, then it would explain why WJW is very unhappy with her treatment by the producers of this Drama. To be offered and accept a role as second lead, then have that role gutted after signing the contract must be a very hurtful thing for any actor to have to deal with. 

Okay thank you for letting me know!

Annyeong everyone

Just finished Ep9-10 and the drama is getting more exciting now. Poor Woojin, he can't help but slowly falling in love with Seori. Aigoo Chan too. Chan is so adorable but too bad he is having feelings for Seori which he will get hurt. Rian is funny when she's jealous of Seori. Waiting for the moment that Woojin realized who is Seori. And waiting for the moment when Hyungtae finally meet Seori again. Looking forward to Ep11-12 tonight.

Gomawo @Yongzura for the clips above.

ClosedOpenKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

(the caption says 'I meant, Gong Designer-nim' :wub:)

Hi everyone. This drama has plenty of silly things, and right now it may feel draggy for some, but  I say we might take a tip from the screen writer and try a different approach if you find it hard going? If one door to your drama happiness is not found here, try a different door instead of waiting all day for that one door to open? That's not to say we should go out this room thru the exit door. If this drama is most popular among women in their 20's, as one astute observer pointed out, then maybe we should take the mindset of Seo-Ri (somewhere in the 20's) to see if it's more enjoyable going with the flow and not fretting about all the things that are not here? Just my 2cents. :kiss_wink:

Like Seo-Ri's mom said to cute adorable little Seo-Ri today on the bridge when she first discovered the bunny fingers around the moon trick, if we say 'it can happen', maybe it will! :phew:

Archived