[Drama 2018] Your House Helper, 당신의 하우스헬퍼

Go Seung Ji

Could it be that TS is looking for his own family? If the envelope from the prev ep was really about his health conditions, maybe he ask the guy to find his family before he die.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got around to watchin' ep. 07-08.

Da-Young's a hot mess<_< I think the only reason that Ahn Lady gave credit to her over her proposal was because she felt guilty. Especially after seeing Da-Young rush out of the presentation the way she did. I know this is a unpopular opinion but - Bo-Na is reallyyyy...meh LoL?!:phew: But she shines in emo scenes so there's her saving grace!:w00t::P

I think Hye-Ju's in a one-sided crush over her live-in guy friend...too bad she's clueless that he's not into ANY GIRL at all...

I was right! So-Mi seem to have PTSD. She got real anxious when that Go Cafe Ahjusshi showed up. But seriously drama? Him? I mean Lee Sun-Kyun sure LoL but this Ahjusshi?! Eh?! Yea I know I'm shallow but hey at least give her a decent looking guy LoL:rolleyes:

AHHAHAHAHAAHH Jin-Kook thought Sang-Ah was a model!!:w00t: Well she does have a very posh air to her;) He's so adorkable when he found out Ji-Woon wasn't her bf:lol:

6 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

@Latte_Anyday I also thought that HJ has a crush on her friend but I have the feeling that she thinks he is not into girls, which led to their living arrangements, while he is. When he was looking at the "white shirt" guy, she was looking at him as if she thought he liked the guy, but I am not sure he did.

Ooooh I thought I was the only one who noticed glad you did too. Maybe he was just admiring the guy? because he said.. he always looks good.. :sweatingbullets::D

@dramaninja @triplem @bedifferent @USAFarmgirl @jongski Now, we know what happened to KJW: his girlfriend Lee Soo Hee left him and disappeared. He has no idea why. That's why he hasn't given up on the flat and got debts. He and his friend /CEO are both looking for her. I guess that it is the reason why he has no home. He must have cut ties with his own family before... when he was left behind, he couldn't go back to them. I really loved to see JW moving to that big house so that he starts feeling home. 

I am really enjoying the love story of Sang Ah and Kwon Jin Kook. It is clear that SA is misjudging KJK because she thinks that he must be thinking that TH is important. She also believes that appearances, social status and fame matter to him. She is totally wrong. We could see that he treated DY really well, although she wasn't wealthy. He had a good memory of her as she was nice. He also looked how SA and DY were behaving towards each other. He liked to see how close they were. In my opinion, KJK prefers honesty, warmth and genuine feelings than success and superficiality. That's also the reason why KJK rejected TH in the past. He doesn't feel comfortable in her world where people are gathered for a different reason. I do think that TH isn't bad like the leechers around her. 

At DY workplace could new office guy (don’t know his character) have a crush on her? 

Could TS be KJW runaway bride be his sister?

I like the bond that KJW/DY is building.

She wasn’t even embarrassed about her health status in front of him. Pain from ovulation? He even accompanied her to the pharmacy & knew she was prescribed birth control pills. That’s boyfie territory right there. Then again he’s seen everything cleaning her house that it’s nothing?

I just wanted to say how much I’ve been enjoying the show. 

1 minute ago, rocher22 said:

If there is going to be a romance between Tae Soo and So Mi I like the start.

I have the same impression and I wouldn't mind. The other possibility is with the bartender. I hope, her secret will be discovered next week. KJK could become a big helper as he is a lawyer. 

This drama gets up slowly interesting and unpretentious, I find it just too bad that we do not show much the second lead male, he looks nice and he's funny:joy:, I also found that he has a lot of chemistry with bona  :rolleyes:, i know he's only  for the second female lead  sang A

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

This drama gets up slowly interesting and unpretentious, I find it just too bad that we do not show much the second lead male, he looks nice and he's funny:joy:, I also found that he has a lot of chemistry with bona  :rolleyes:, i know he's only  for the second female lead  sang A

I have to say that I really appreciate the scenes with the lawyer. He is not only funny but also cute. I hope, we will see interact more and more with KJW as well.

@bebebisous33 first off I'm staring at your avatar cos of the body.  I likey! :w00t: I've thinking' having one but with Kim Moo Yul woooh! :P

10 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really loved to see JW moving to that big house so that he starts feeling home. 

I haven't watch the sub episodes yet.. If you mean he's moving in to DY house with the 3 girlies... He's not only gonna be house helper but protector man of all their needs. Imagine him making the pancakes for all of them.:lol:

Sang-Ah as Cinderella LoL! Instead of leaving her glass slipper, she leaves her Designer jacket ha-ha:lol:

Attorney Gwon aka Prince Charming is such a nerd. Lookin' up online for dating tips:D When the girls wondered ways as to how to keep Ji-Woon...I actually replied "Just Marry The Guy!!":w00t: The bartender at Go Cafe is named Ga-Ram which means Salt in Malay LoL. Poor Hye-Joo...she really is in a one-sided crush with Chul-Soo... She seem to know he's not into girls though.

Ji-Woon was totally checking out Sang-Ah YO. His analogy of her not keeping time like Cinderella LMAo. I feel like Ji-Woon would be better matched with Sang-Ah, while Da-Young fits better with Jin-Gook. Just my opinion (shrug)

@bebebisous33

I think the bartender is cute with So-Mi too:D Ah so many lovelines LoL.

@chdom

Yea I caught that as well between the guy who brought coffee for the team. He looked at Da-Young just a moment...longer?;):phew: 

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@chdom

Yea I caught that as well between the guy who brought coffee for the team. He looked at Da-Young just a moment...longer?;):phew: 

Yes! Especially when she excused herself to celebrate her moment, she peeked into the office & he gave her a thumbs up. That was a little random, but okay. Just go with it...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSa31EBzDPkoWiiPnrqHMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgnhriGBiPgBCzLMkWdADimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIhyyA809GjeImrLrSSlI

Thinking @dramaninja is right about him believing she is someone else as sad as that makes me feel because that kiss did catch me a little off guard.  It's those unintentional kisses that I find are most of the time the best.  Love that surprise factor!!! But somehow it made it seem for whatever his reasons that much more exciting...  There are still some missing pieces and questions in my mind but time is the healer of all things and in time we will all find the answers...

I do love how DY has this gentleness about her and a thoughtful nature that shows in all she does and even when covering JW up you could see when she found that cut just how caring she truly is.  I don't know everything about his past but I do know that in reality you can't move forward until you and your heart are ready.

To leave the past...

Annyeong everyone

I'm watching the latest episode of Your House Helper and it makes me wish there's such helper at my area. I need one desperately too :D:P.

I'm liking this drama more and more, I enjoy all Dayoung's 3 friends' stories as well. But most of all I fall for Lee Ji Hoon as Kwon Jin Kook. He's so adorable when he's around Sangah. I noticed Go Won Hee since Strongest Deliveryman. I hope one day soon she will be a main lead, her acting is great.

This is my 1st time with Bona and I never noticed her at all in her group, Cosmic Girls. I like Jeon Soo-Jin as Kang Hye-Joo too. I suspected correctly, her live-in man friend is a gay. I'm interested in Seo Eun Ah as Han So Mi's story too. Can't wait for next episodes.

@jongski Thanks for the compliment about the avatar!!:wub:  @Latte_Anyday After watching the last episode, it is quite clear that So Mi's love interest will be Ga Ram: he is already calling her "noona". So we have here a noona romance.

I guess, we are all falling for Kwon Jin Kook, my dear @alekaonu. He is definitely interesting as he has all the qualities: funny, charming and cute. Just like the Prince charming in Cinderella, he is looking for Sang Ah. He doesn't know her true personality. What I really liked was that TH gave him some advice believing that this would help him. But since TH has no idea how her friend has been living, she didn't help him at all. Sang Ah didn't delete the number of her former boyfriend hence I guess, due to her past experience she no longer believes that someone from the upper class would be interested in her. Besides, I sense that the guy will resurface again.

Archived