Go Seung Ji

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happiness is ogling at my sexy brain man

He looks tired though .... all these cleaning must have taken a toll :D 

some vids from v live post press con

Spoiler

Loved Seok-Jin in 1% of Anything! Last drama I watched of Lee Ji-Hoon was You're the Best Lee Soon-Shin. Am curious to see how well Bona will fare as female lead. K-netz are pretty harsh on idols turn actors, look at Red Velvet's Joy. 

Some more article from KBS world. Sound so cute having this four girl friends connect again after drifting apart post high school and one girl pushing them to living together. always happy when drama give us some girlmance :D 

Bona, Go Won Hee, Jeon Soo Jin, Seo Eunah are real world friends behind-the-scene!

153059271620180628_010858.jpg

'Your House Helper' will premiere on KBS World on July 5! In this new drama, Im Dayeong(Bona), Yun Sanga (Go Won Hee), Gang Hyeju (Jeon Soo Jin) and Han Somi (Seo Eunah) have been maintaining their friendship since high school days. The classmates have become housemates! In the behind-the-scene cuts, it can be seen that the actresses are building chemistry outside of the camera angle.

Dayeong, Sanga, and Somi were best friends in high school. But for some reason, they slowly grew apart. Thanks to their classmate Hyeju's cute plan, Sanga and Somi become Dayeong's housemates and the friendship among the four girls begin to shine again. As the drama will strike a sympathetic chord in the heart of many women around us, the four women will share their realistic problems and worries while they live together as housemates.

Bona, who is the youngest among them, said that she feels "beloved" because the other actresses are nice to her and look after her. She said, "We communicate with each other a lot on set, and I am learning a lot from them in terms of acting."

Go Won Hee, who plays Sanga, said, "I think because we met several times before filming the drama, we were able to get along quickly, and acting with them is fun. Although we're not of the same age, I am happy because they're really like dear friends to me."

'Your House Helper' is a "life healing" drama about a male house helper who does housekeeping works in different women's houses and tries to solve their issues.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=18483&sec=behind&lang=eng&page=1&search_tag=&writer=

51 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Some more article from KBS world. Sound so cute having this four girl friends connect again after drifting apart post high school and one girl pushing them to living together. always happy when drama give us some girlmance :D

Oh love it ! It’s like AoY series but now they have a hot oppa to clean their homes :w00t:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Your House Helper 당신의 하우스헬퍼 - Ha Suk Jin, Bona, Lee Ji Hoon, Go Won Hee - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premiere Tonight

I’m ready for some healing & cleaning :P

'Your House Helper' comes to rescue of troubled young souls

2018-07-02 16:05

By Woo Jae-yeon
   SEOUL, July 2 (Yonhap) -- For anyone struggling to balance work and family, or rather work and housekeeping, a skilled domestic helper would come in handy. If the helper can help sort out a tangled personal life, it would be the icing on the cake.

KBS 2TV's new Wednesday-Thursday series "Your House Helper" features this perfect male domestic helper, who is good not only at housekeeping but also problem-solving and counseling.

This too-good-to-be-true story is based on the popular web comic series of the same name by Seung Jung-yeon, which is now in its fourth season.

Producer Jeon Woo-sung said the series doesn't have the familiar formula of Korean dramas like extreme villains, chaebol heirs, a fairytale like Cinderella or a rags-to-riches story.

"The drama is about a house helper and four customers. They clean their houses together and heal wounded hearts in the process," he said during a media promotion event in Seoul on Monday.

"While they are tidying up their homes, some start falling in love and others recover friendship. It is a very warm and bright story."

Acknowledging many difficulties in visualizing the web comics on screen, the producer said he worked hard to make the characters more relatable and the story more feasible.

Spoiler

AEN20180702010400315_02_i.jpg

Actor Ha Seok-jin poses for photos during a media promotion event for the upcoming television series "Your House Helper" on KBS 2TV in Seoul on July 2, 2018. (Yonhap)

Actor Ha Seok-jin plays the mysterious helper Kim Ji-woon who helps out four female customers -- Im Da-young, Yoon Sang-a, Han So-mi and Kang Hye-joo. The four young characters have their own personal issues and struggles, but they began seeing a silver lining when they meet the helper.

According to the director, the helper doesn't solve problems by himself but just is there with his customers to give support. And his customers find their way out of deep pits in their respective lives.

Except for the main character, the other cast members are all up-and-coming young actors, mostly in their early and mid 20s. Casting unfamiliar actors, the director said, was intentional to make the story feel as if it was happening near the viewers.

"Cleaning up houses is quite fun to watch. It is way more interesting than you might expect it is. It feels as if you are healed," he said.

The drama will compete with other TV series in the same time slot where cable channel tvN's "What' Wrong With Secretary Kim" dominates the viewership ratings chart. Its latest episode peaked at 8.1 percent.

While actor Ha didn't specify how strong he hopes the ratings are for the drama, he said, "I promise to go to viewer's houses for cleaning" when the drama records "as good a rating as other shows in the same time slot."

Source

3 Key Points From “Your House Helper” To Help Clean Up Your Life

Your-House-Helper.jpg

KBS 2TV’s “Your House Helper,” an adaptation of a webtoon of the same name, is about a perfect male house helper who helps to professionally empty and clean out the chaotic homes, crazy lives, and the complicated minds of several women.

In anticipation of the first episode of “Your House Helper” airing today here are three key points to help clean up your life!

1. Youth: The Fresh Actors’ Activities

This generation’s youth who work overtime for the position of full-time jobs and suffer from unrequited crushes. Producing director Jung Sung Hyo said, “I wanted the viewers to relate as if it were their problems as well. I wanted to portray it brightly and full of life.” Ha Seok Jin, WJSN’s Bona, Lee Ji Hoon, Go Won Hee, Jun Soo Jin, and Seo Eun Ah also represent the realities of the youth in this drama. Bona, known for being a cheerful acting-idol; Lee Ji Hoon, with his steady acting; Go Won Hee, who shows new charms with every work; Jeon Soo Jin, who has gone through an image transformation; and Seo Eun Ah, who is a great actress, meet with Ha Seok Jin, who will lead “Your House Helper,” to do well in this drama.

2. Life: Life Learned Through Housekeeping

Cleaning, doing the laundry, cooking, and washing dishes are necessary housekeeping duties. This is because if we do not do these things for even one day, our lives do not run smoothly. Kim Ji Woon (played by Ha Seok Jin) will find women whose homes and lives have become dirty and help give some housekeeping tips, while also trying to deliver the meaning of life. For example, Ji Woon’s life tips about laundry, and the order of cleaning one’s house, has the power of housekeeping that brings comfort, as well as courage and hope. It will be interesting to see how Ji Woon’s philosophy — that “housekeeping is a work that will soon save lives” — will change the lives of viewers.

3. Healing: We Will Tidy Up Your Mind

PD Jung Sun Hyo revealed, “The fun and emotional point of our drama is when the clients see their chaotic, dirty homes become clean, and their faces just light up with happiness.” The female clients who request help from Ji Woon in the drama all have some problems that deal with the matters of their minds. However, as he begins to help clean and their daily routines change, they experience the magic of their lives also beginning to change. The process of cleaning their homes results in cleaning up their minds. The drama plans to showcase all the characters who begin to clean up the mess they have ignored for a long time slowly healing their individual pain in the most comfortable place — their homes.

“Your House Helper” airs on July 4 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/04/3-key-points-house-helper-help-clean-life/

Yeah! Managed to watch our HA SUK JIN's latest drama here in Seoul. Been bombarded with its trailers in the midst of their World Cup live broadcast. Rushed back from shopping just in time to be watching it now. :D

I'm sorry I'm eating and as my typing speed is very slow I cant do any live recaps. But so far I'm loving the starting few scenes and the supporting staff is my favourite! Finally HA SUK JIN on mainstream TV Chanel! MANSE!!!:wub:

25 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Yeah! Managed to watch our HA SUK JIN's latest drama here in Seoul. Been bombarded with its trailers in the midst of their World Cup live broadcast. Rushed back from shopping just in time to be watching it now. :D

I'm sorry I'm eating and as my typing speed is very slow I cant do any live recaps. But so far I'm loving the starting few scenes and the supporting staff is my favourite! Finally HA SUK JIN on mainstream TV Chanel! MANSE!!!:wub:

I envy you...have a great trip. This is almost like an annual pilgrimage for you isn’t it ? 

I could not get my stream to work at all ....

Anyway some stills for tonight 

Squeeing at the sight of our meticulous housekeeper in tight-fitting white shirt (emphasing his abs) while cycling for work has the owner of my guest house laughing at me! :D

@triplemyes! I'm here on my 2nd annual pilgrimage.

@USAFarmgirl, hello again! Loving all your usual visual sharing of HSJ & very insightful posts!:blush:

Can’t find much on IG or twitter yet

But this one is a nice vid comparing their characters against the webtoon 

All teasers subbed . Kocowa is subbing which is good , they are fast 

@gladys57 Girl so glad to see you made it!!!!  It just wouldn't be the same without you!!!

Dang the 4th of July big celebration on our farm today!!!   Happy 4th of July everyone... That and HSJ sightings and his drama starting on the same day it doesn't get much better than that!!!  Let the celebrations begin....   Where are my HSJ glasses:glasses:??

happy-4th-of-july-amazing-colorful-firewd0e894c243b042543874bb16afdf615f--smiley00214574.jpg

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Your House Helper 당신의 하우스헬퍼 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

I adore the idea of a house helper. ♥ ♥ ♥

Tidy and clean houses (not to the point of obsession) are so pleasant, they remind me of my childhood when my mother always kept our tiny house tidy and it was a delight to be there. My mom always says that it does not matter if we live in a big house or small house, it is important to take care of our things & house and keep it tidy, nice and clean. As of today, living in a house twice as large, we keep order (mostly my mom!) and it gives a comfy and pleasant familiar feeling. Not to mention that it is much easier to find things!

So, a house helper, a cute house helper is THE BEST. A clean and moderately ordered / decluttered space can completely change the atmosphere of the room, and can also influence our mood. LOL, I just sound like the Marie Kondo of the dramas, but, aside of that, it's nice to take care of our home, no matter if I spend little or a lor of time in it. 

And I like the idea of a "healing drama". It comes just right in time. :blush:

Interesting first episode. Our hot house helper is OCD to the max!!! :w00t:. It must have pained him to see things out of place but I think everyone needs him to clean house because what he’s offering is clearly not just about helping you to get rid of dust & trash , but he’s here to try and straighten your life . And that seems to be the criteria for him in accepting clients,. Yes you read that right ! He is picky with who he housekeeps for & they actually have to go through some phone interview process with the president of his company who I believe is his personal assistant that  run the bar downstairs where his office / one room studio is . ( let’s call him Bar Ahjussi) 

So from the voiceovers & his conversation with the bar Ahjussi, his criteria for accepting clients is that they must open the door for him in a metaphorical sense,  where they have to allow him to meddle in their lives. Haha. I am loving how neurotic he is . It’s therapy for them & I think in many ways for him. But hey I won’t complain - he cleans, organises, drills & repairs , and not to mention cooks up delicious meals each time he visits. Then leaves a note giving some life advice . I WANT !!!!! :wub::lol:

As to the female lead , I don’t have very strong impressions of her . Not sure if it’s the actress or the role , but seems to have a rather typical character arc - financially strapped intern trying to make her mark , get a job & pay her bills . Oh she sucks at hanging clothes or keeping clean :sweatingbullets:

in fact I find myself more interested in the other gals especially Go Won Hee’s character. A jewellery designer who is staying in her boyfriend’s home . But here’s the catch , he’s away in New York & has not been replying to any of her messages. She meets second male lead, a lawyer , at a jewellery show , and both had a moment and I look forward to their coupling. It will be fun. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHl0PBV7EMdakXcKoLexTDgQm4yQVQAIwKAJ.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcY51iwK0DCCv9Wx0Q5ic

I love that although the focus of Your House Helper before it started  was JW and about cleaning upfront although it's not really his greatest service.  It's his ability to see the needs of those he is around and even more about how he tries to improve their quality of life.  Cleanliness of a home is the easy part it's the cleaning of their hearts and in a way the healing of his heart at the same time.

Without knowing the why, what and how of his life and his past except for the view of that dark and cold room and apartment he stood outside of looking into as if his life was trapped behind that door and maybe his heart too...

Hearing and seeing DY's life and some others as well I found myself thinking no matter how it is while being around others often it's just a mask that covers up who and what you are.  How you live and even what your really feeling...

Seeing JW on that bridge looking at the reflection of himself in the past hanging there thinking about his life and hearing the words first of a woman in his past and than of a woman in his future DY.  It pulls at your heart to hear and see any person in desperation or at a point that they are so lost, so alone and so tired of just being who they are... 

In not choosing to jump of that bridge in the middle of the night in his past for what ever reasons might lead me to believe maybe his real service is in giving second chances because he never got one...

Changing the world and his own healing one person at a time...

Maybe that's whats real in this drama I look forward to finding out...:blush:

Ha Suk Jin's "unbelievable" when he saw GWH's (loving her acting here too after Waikiki) is HILARIOUS!

As I've mentioned earlier that after seeing HSJ in "I LIVE ALONE" I just cant believe him acting as an OCD housekeeper! :D

Trivia- Go Won Hee’s character’s absent Boyfriend is none other than my dearest Mr Dimples. Kim Sun Ho was her love line in the Strongest Deliveryman. This drama is also helmed by the same PD. In fact bar Ahjussi & Da Young’s female manager were also in SDM ( and they were a couple there :D ) 

Pretty much a reunion of SDM cast 

Archived