[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Uuu. It seems Yura has a more significant role as a villain. Cool. I like han bo reum.

Dang. Yura is grilling Papa Cha via phone call.

Yura is interviewed by the press outside the police station.

I suppose all this happened before JW's cop chase.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, katty27 said:

They post what they think is the truth. On or off screen couple, depends on viewers' mind

I am confused with the meaning behind this response :sweatingbullets:. Heh

Anyways. Recap

JW is playing and people are filming him

Finally he uses the blowtorch tool. But he does lool crazy to onlookers. Huhu

Cop chase continues. But JW managed to get away.

Office dude is trying to call JW but JW's phone fell out of his pocket. So he is unreachable.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Sorry, I'm late...

YR at the police station. She told the police when she visited JW in the hospital in Granada. Basically she told the police that JW is responsible for the death of Cha and Seo.

She is doing all this in a rage. Earlier before she went to the police, she was throwing a fit at her apartment. After giving her testimony, she called Prof and threw another fit. Prof lawyer called him and told him that she is alone going to the police, her manager is not with her, and neither does she have any lawyer along.

YR walked out of station and the reporters starting to ask her questions. Why she is coming out to say something now. She repeated what she told the police, that it needed a lot of courage to do so.

Scene cut to Park and Prof at the villa. Park stumbled out the house worriedly and called JW on the phone like what we saw last night. He told him more about what YR told the police. He asked JW not to go back to the hotel and to meet him first. A little repeat of the ending last night with police chasing JW. He managed to loose the police. JW called by HJ. While he's on the phone, he got shot. Don't know virtual or real. He dropped his phone. So he went into a restaurant. He is surrounded by virtual soldiers. People are looking at him funnily and taking pictures and video of course. JW couldn't use his gun, don't know why, there's message that appear. He used the fire. He got lots of xp and leveled up to 96 now. While leaving, he tried to find his phone but police came, so he had to run again. Gosh, he's being chased by real cops and virtual soldiers.... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

YR evidence is seeing JW admiting to killing CHS after his fall in the hospital.

JW uses the blow torch weapon to fight the npcs.

Park calls HJ to find JW, shes logged in. JW is in the shopping complex his looking at his weapons and using a watch. I think his outta bullets. He senses HJ here and pulls her in the change room. HJ gives hi a hug. She gives him her phone to call Park.  Shop keeper asks them to come out. JW sets up his new timer watch that pauses all the npc...cool. Love Choi he deserves a promotion lol!

then he send HJ home in taxi. She want him to go with her but he cant. He tells her not worry and smiles at her when they drive off. ... HJ looks at him and is crying as she is driven away

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

I guess HJ's main purpose joining the game is to keep tabs on JW. Cause that is what she does. 

Oh..its the changing room scene. Theres a NPC in front of the door.

Wow. A breitling PPL hahaha

HJ is here. JW pulls her in the changing room. And she hugs him

Phone call with office dude.

Wow breitling PPL on fire!

Why is everything paused? Weird. Is this the power of breitling?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

OMG, so it was all JinWoo naration  - Like The Inception Movie?

Flashback Memories of the Alhambra :bawling:

This, what makes our writer-nim is so awesome..... so hard to predict till the final episode.

It is Jin Woo's narration( and not trustworthy, I tell you)  But all of it was merely part of the game..and will revert back to normal. No, I don't think so. I think those dead are deader than dead. But if the game bug is removed, then further deaths can be prevented, that's the only thing that will be back to normal. I also have a feeling that maybe only Seo can come back to life, if the writer wants someone to come back. Because his death is the only death caused not by a player vs. player duel and the only death that doesn't fit into the latest Emma causing glitch theory. Cha and Marco are dead.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Let me try to answer based on my guess, although I myself wondered the feasibility of SJ going back to Barcelona.

- Marco did die near Granada, because they were earlier in the cafe and he chased wounded SJ all the way into the woods.

- SJ somehow returned to Barcelona, to Marco's room to e-mail JW the game. He asked JW to meet him in Granada because he's afraid and trying to run home, probably to his room to his own computer to try fix the game? Yes, JW was in Barcelona, and he flew, so he could arrive in Granada before SJ who took the train.

- My biggest question, which I've posed on this thread before, remains ~ it was already evening (dark) in Granada when the fall out between Marco and SJ happened, how on earth did SJ made it back to Barcelona, go to Marco's room, e-mailed JW, and made it to train station before the mid-night train???

I don't know:vicx: and that's the very reason I proposed the theory that Marco was not killed by SJ in the game and his death was actually a homicide,the murderer left his body to rot in woods, deliberately. SJ is hiding in the game not because of Marco but because of a third person outside the game who is after his life. 

If we believe what JW has told us, then SJ has magical powers of going back and forth between Granada and Barcelona or just like JW doesn't limp while he is playing the game, in the same way, for SJ distance between Granada and Barcelona has vanished. :blink:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Park tried to call him, but phone no answer of course. He called Choi, who told him he's still at MyeongDong, and that he's with HJ. So Park called HJ asking about JW. HJ told him police came, but he managed to run away. Park was relieved. He updated HJ that it's YR. HJ immediately ran to car and started searching for JW while logged in. She found him, and witnessed him being chased and attacked by soldiers. She tried to get to him but couldn't because she is in the car and he ran into alley. JW went inside a store and rested in the fitting room. A soldier is standing by right outside the door though. JW is processing what's going on, why he cannot use his guns.

While resting, Choi sent him new items. JW put on a watch, wondering what it's for

HJ arrived at the store. JW got to know her arrival, so he pulled her in... Good thing the soldier is no more in sight. They hugged. HJ asked why he didn't answer his phone. She gave him her phone to call Park. JW told Park he managed to run away, and gave him some other information too, also not to switch off the server. JW used his watch to pause the game time... Cool!! All the NPC is frozen for 5 minutes. They both went out. JW got a taxi but only asked HJ to go. HJ doesn't want to, but JW told her he needs her help at home. Don't worry. Wow, he's always speaking so gently with her to comfort and assure her in spite of his circumstances.... :wub: Where can we find a man like that....???

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

JW sends HJ away. Dont worry he says.

How can she not worry dude? You are wanted by the cops?! Yikes

HJ goes away crying

Lol. He had to. He kept his breitling game watch back in its box.

And he bombed the building. Good one JW

He finds his phone laying on the ground. Sidenote: thankfully it was not robbed.

HJ reaches home and searches for granny but suddenly is rummaging through her stuff.

Ad.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Why is HJ wearing all black. Does she plan to be a ninja? Hmm

Oh maybe not. She's crying while cooking porridge.

The doorbell rings. Side note: What its already morning?

Its office dude in front of the house. HJ andnOffice dude talk. And HJ is crying some more.

Programmer dude calls. He tells office dude that JW has levelled up. Yay! Level 100!

Now go use that key!

JW calls programmer dude. Oh. JW is shot while on the phone.

SEO! He came!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

Seo came to JW's rescue.

I think he is tellimg programmer dude to program emma to be at the church

HJ runs and drives.

JW is slumped at the road side. He makes his way to the church, killing NPCs on the way

Real question: how can a wanted man walk around so freely. Hua3

JW is in the church. He gets a message saying sorry, not sure from who, i think Sujin.

Guitar sounds. Emma is here. Anyoung Emma. Anyoung.

Police came!

My stream got cut.

She says show me. Amd JW gave her the key.

Police enter the church. Hj is driving around. 

JW is gone. Did Emma teleport him? Hmmm

HJ logged in and heard guitar sounds. She sees emma.

What. An ad. Haha

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 8

The watch was by Breitling btw, hahaha... 5 minutes passed, and the watch disappeared. One time use??

Those soldiers inside the store begin to move, someone opened the door, JW threw a lighter inside. The lighter exploded and wiped out all the soldiers. But not much xp? he didn't level up. JW went on his move running again.

HJ reached home. Long time no see MJ!! She's watching tv. HJ only asked her where is Grandma. Then she rushed to her room and started look at her notes again. MJ came up and told her something. I didn't catch what it is, but HJ looked sad.

Morning came. HJ in Grandma's room checking on her. She then prepared porridge in the kitchen while deep in thoughts and crying. It's 6 am. Someone rang the bell. It's Park. He asked if she has contacted JW. She said no. Park is funny, he congratulated her on dating JW. Park asked what JW told her before parting. HJ told him that he said there's something for her to do. But it's a lie, because he couldn't be contacted now. So she said let's just wait. Park got a call from Choi, updating him that JW already leveled up to 100.

Scene cut to a corner of the street. JW is on the ground sitting so exhausted, with bodies of NPCs around him. He got a message of leveling up to 100, then all his wounds and NPCs disappear. Choi is still bragging that he could level up fast because of the items he created. He asked for Choi to meet Emma, he suggested the church near him. As he was about to move, NPC came and shot him, he almost die, but Seo appeared to help him. JW looked grateful. But he's so exhausted that he still couldn't bring himself up to walk and just sat there.

Park left HJ, telling her don't worry while he smiled. HJ quickly went inside to get her coat, as she is leaving, SB came, she borrowed his car.

Cut to JW still sitting in the alley. He finally got up and dragged his feet towards the church. Still have to shoot bugging NPCs while he walked. He passed a person on bicycle who looked at him intensely. As JW approached the church, he made sure people coming out not see his face. He entered and sat down. Then like in preview about him praying to God that let this be the end. Suddenly his phone vibrated. A message of "sorry" came in. I didn't catch who, but I think it's SoJin. He was about to call her but Emma appeared, so he walked up to Emma.

The cyclist was telling police he saw JW walking to the church. JW greeted Emma. Cut to police surrounding the church... Arrrggghh.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

SJ did text "im sorry" to JW. He was about to call her back but Emma appeared. Sojin took tablets and overdose herself. Lucky her coworker came to her aid. She in hospital and prof cha knows of it.... is this his plan. Such a vile man

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 3