[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

2 hours ago, princessfiana said:

Thanks!! I cant sleep tonight!! lets make the youtube clicks over 1 millions, haha. actually, I really like the part before the bed scene. MS telling YJ that she also want this and wont go home tonight and the smile she gave YJ before she entered the house. most of tonight's episode is focused on YJ wanting this so much, wanting to see MS so much, to spend all the time with her...wanting to go public with MS at the office,  But MS keep suppressed him making YJ feel so frustrated. e.g. at the office, he said he is annoyed at MS trying to hide their relationship  (well sounds like  MS is ashamed of having YJ as bf)

Omg I just saw some scenes of the raw video and I can't believe what I've watched. The last scene is very very hot. I must admit that the 2 lead actors are very cute and act very naturally. It's very bluffing and realistic. I decided to not watch the "behind the scene" video on the youtube tvn channel in order to keep in my mind the magic of the acting. I just ddl the english subs and I will watch the ep 13 now. Can't wait !

• Like 6

Holy cow. Its only early here. And I happened to hit this page.

Wow. Do I still need my morning coffee? Its only 6C here but I stopped feeling cold. This is a mainstream channel?

Nope. I actually scrolled back to page 1 to check. tvN. Wow.

I mean seriously... i cannot believe the gif. Geez the live recappers must have died watching this.

* running off to watch the episode before family wakes up *

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Thank you PSJ and PMY...I have a feeling quite a few babies are going to be conceived tonight thanks to that hot and heavy scene! I admire how they made the scene look so real! Best love korean drama scene in the history of koreandramas!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Yes, I have to agree that their love making scene looked very natural. Sometimes when they shoot a bed scene, k-actresses look quite uncomfortable and stiff, but PMY looked quite at ease and she responded to PSJ’s actions so naturally and they were in sync. I admit I found a couch kiss a little bit awkward - not their chemistry, but the angle was a bit awkward but this bed scene was quite smooth and intimate. I applaud the whole WWWSK crew and cast for daring to take this step.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, capricorne93 said:

Omg I just saw some scenes of the raw video and I can't believe what I've watched. The last scene is very very hot. I must admit that the 2 lead actors are very cute and act very naturally. It's very bluffing and realistic. I decided to not watch the "behind the scene" video on the youtube tvn channel in order to keep in my mind the magic of the acting. I just ddl the english subs and I will watch the ep 13 now. Can't wait !

http://www.dramafire.info/whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-episode-13/#comment-12833  complete subbed of Ep 13 is already out

• Like 9

Saw all the reactions yesterday night and the deed is finally done, and in the hottest way possible. Gosh, how can actors survive such hot scene, and its great that TVN is giving what fans what - ie, bts, romantic scene, witty and hot scenes.

Knowing all previews seems deceptive, we all have to remember that he is Lee Yong Joon - he will get anything he wants if he sets his mind into, and yes, he will win her dad over as he did with the sisters.

I'm going to see the subbed episode before going to work.. hahah :)

• Like 7

@kaoriharang  Haven't read all the post because I haven't seen it all yet been working.   Just started it an had to come and comment on that shrimp neck pillow that has me laughing so hard.   Not to mention that poor cow getting the boot and elbow chop to the floor!!!  You know I could actually watch this drama forever and never get tired of it dang it's just such a happy place to hang out and I haven't even got to the good part yet....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGAtipkn5E50hyp_Hd8I8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFr_Gob8HspyNXg1A5rv233672501.png

Hi, I have been reading your wonderful comments and I absolutely love this drama. I was not able to stream live this morning, the connection was terrible. Could someone, kindly, send me a good link so I am able to watch episode 14 live? Thank you, very much!

• Like 3

Ratings go up and down with no rhyme or reason most of the time. 

I watched it subbed and first, hot dang! 

I definitely think the conversation between Mi So and her dad is going to play into things tomorrow. 

• Like 4

Hi all!

Sorry just had to jump in. Had to say - THANKFULLY, they developed it to current scene today.  I watched the RAW, and I was going YES! go for it~

Today's scene was definitely infinitely so much more spontaneous and fluid. Thankfully!

Because imo the last episode - ie the one on the couch (and all previous leading up to the couch scene) ... was anything but HOT :P In fact, that couch scene was so stilted  ... it destroyed all the previous chemistry they built up thus far.

Today's was great redemption! :P  It got to the pt it felt awkward watching them in the last episode.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, princessfiana said:

thanks! my heart beat raced so fast when PSJ ripped his shirt off.  I mean PSJ also went half nude at the beginning but I dun understand why the need to? hahahaa but this moment, oh boy!!   after this episode, I am so glad that TVN is the one who broadcast WWWS, if it is KBS or MBC all the affectionate scenes will be censored and what a waste! PSJ and PMY clearly can execute it well~~ waiting for BTS of this scene~~~I will applause them if they seemed chill after filming such hot scene. XD

SBS was the first one who planned to produce this. But then they cancelled and tvN picked it up. PSJ since beginning (since SBS) was the lead actor to be offered in this drama. PMY also the the first choice for the lead actress. So, I am also glad that tvN is the one who produced this work, instead of SBS. 

• Like 8