[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

i think reba has finished shooting the one with johnny huang, for vengo i dont know.....rumors has it that he will have a series with victoria song.

7 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

He has a couple in post production, but I don't think he is a lead in any of them

Thank you. Looking forward for their next projects respectively. I hope Vengo will be cast as a lead after this one soon.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, LovelyLady said:

Thank you. Looking forward for their next projects respectively. I hope Vengo will be cast as a lead after this one soon.

What kind of genre do you want vengo to be in?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Seriously, the 3l3w universe is full of cradle robbing grandpas..... well at least MY wasn't successful with BQ and will now have someone more age appropriate :joy:

Someone just as ancient.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

What kind of genre do you want vengo to be in?

I have no preference. As long as the story is well built, a good cast and production, I'll take everything (crime, mystery, romcom, medical, period dramas). He got the looks and charisma, he can try many roles. Whether the billionaire playboy, the bad boy, the detective, the doctor,...

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, bertrande said:

He is the ML in the show with Victoria Song I believe. He also has some modern day series in the works where he’s co-starring with Jiangxin (Hua Fei in Empresses in the Palace) I think. Saw photos of them today. Not sure if it’s Male lead or support cast and not sure if they’ve started filming yet. 

I think he has resumed filming with Jiang Xin. Last time I heard it was postponed due to corona virus. He is the male lead in the drama. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, bertrande said:

He is the ML in the show with Victoria Song I believe. He also has some modern day series in the works where he’s co-starring with Jiangxin (Hua Fei in Empresses in the Palace) I think. Saw photos of them today. Not sure if it’s Male lead or support cast and not sure if they’ve started filming yet. 

Good to know. Wishing them the best.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Our private chamber is seeing a lot of action. Does that mean you will all be getting fox candies (hulitang)???:lol:

I'm trying to track down @SC2019 & @nitepolaris offering my help with that Long Long picture. I can also chat within gdocs hahha. Seeing as I am free till tomorrow no work till thursday night :D.

On a more serious note, please take care and try to stay safe and healthy amidst the Corona Virus epidemic. Take some vit c everyday and take extra extra care to keep all your immune system up. Australia has now implemented the self imposed quarantine of 14 days  for anybody entering the country.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Kittles said:

Oh my goodness, that PillowBook Sandart is crazy good!

I can't even draw that good... and they do all that with sand? Mind blowing!

Such a labour of love!

Thanks so much for posting.

Always a pleasure to share with everyone here :). Yes, I really thought the sand art was good too. I think she said "It took seven days to draw and three days to edit. The screenshots of the previous chase were many days and many days (画了七天,剪辑三天,前期追剧截图就很多天很多天啦)."

If anyone interested here's some Vengo vids:wub:.

This is a vid of all his cute scenes from ELOD. If anyone recognizes this song can you please tell me the title and singer of this song (I tried using Shazam but it couldnt find the song :mellow:). Thanks for helping. Vengo's Cute Scenes

Vengo Dancing LOL. The original song was some other song but a donut changed it to Gem - Disco Alaskan Wolves (野狼). Vengo is too funny.

And last this is a vid of ppl pranking Vengo.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@vivi0303 I think he's just right, but due to his height and longer limbs he looks thin. He might be one of those who don't really tan much. Anyway nowadays, taking care of one's skin against too much sun is better. I'd watch this series too later. Not much to do really when in semi-lockdown.

Might consider watching this too since our Restricted Movement Order (partial lock down) effective tomorrow here for the next 2 weeks. I remembered someone posted a steamy clip of his in this series :lol:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I am not sure I can see Vengo as "not" Dong Hua.

That's happens to me with a lot of actors/ actresses when I really loved and was impressed by their character. But after a while, when you watch them in other things, you get used to it. 

Here in France,  we're under lockdown too. Working at home if it's possible. No school. Social distancing,..We need a form to go outside or we'll have a fine.Everyone be safe and take care.

• Like 3

Over here, we have a Restriction of Movements order, not a total lockdown. It is best to just stay home and only go out if needed. Everyone do stay safe, stay sane and protect yourself and your family! :)

And here is DH if he wore FJ's wedding gown! Ain't he pretty??????? :wub:

dhdj.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Over here, we have a Restriction of Movements order, not a total lockdown. It is best to just stay home and only go out if needed. Everyone do stay safe, stay sane and protect yourself and your family! :)

And here is DH if he wore FJ's wedding gown! Ain't he pretty??????? :wub:

Where are you located @Yori Ten

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Always a pleasure to share with everyone here :). Yes, I really thought the sand art was good too. I think she said "It took seven days to draw and three days to edit. The screenshots of the previous chase were many days and many days (画了七天,剪辑三天,前期追剧截图就很多天很多天啦)."

If anyone interested here's some Vengo vids:wub:.

This is a vid of all his cute scenes from ELOD. If anyone recognizes this song can you please tell me the title and singer of this song (I tried using Shazam but it couldnt find the song :mellow:). Thanks for helping. Vengo's Cute Scenes

Vengo Dancing LOL. The original song was some other song but a donut changed it to Gem - Disco Alaskan Wolves (野狼). Vengo is too funny.

And last this is a vid of ppl pranking Vengo.

I love how he holds his temples when he laughs so his eyes don't wrinkle:joy: Someone should tell him he doesn't have wrinkles just crinkles

• Like 2
  • Love 1