[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

13 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

That kiss was good but I'd like to kill the editor who included the flashing lights, they totally blocked our perverted eyes from fully enjoying the moment :joy: not cool..

If i am a video editor, i would manipulate the contrast, brightness and so on :D ofcourse, slowmo it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

That kiss was good but I'd like to kill the editor who included the flashing lights, they totally blocked our perverted eyes from fully enjoying the moment :joy: not cool..

@Zelnk actually they had two kiss scene..the other one was

Reba was on top of Vengo ..grap his face and kiss him on the lip.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@Zelnk actually they had two kiss scene..the other one was

Reba was on top of Vengo ..grap his face and kiss him on the lip.

I think i saw a clip of that too, hehehe thirsty for some actions from those two as i highly doubt they would star again together in a series :D and ELOD has only 2 eps left :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I think i saw a clip of that too, hehehe thirsty for some actions from those two as i highly doubt they would star again together in a series :D and ELOD has only 2 eps left :tears:

I don't drink, but I think I'll need something strong to ........ can't even type the words,  to complete this series :bawling: thank god for this forum and binge watching. :grin: or I'll be binge drinking :joy:....

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Please share the link if you found one. I’m interested in it too. Thanks. 

Spoiler

Found it on VIKI not available in my region so if you're not in New York hopefully u can watch it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, They Sick said:

@Zelnk they’re so good together. If their company care about profit etc, they should  pair them together again. 

Yes, they have proven they sizzle when they are together! They have a rare chemistry (atleast for me) and i saw a lot of korean, chinese, thai dramas to date. In my book, none surpass v and r chemistry yet.

ill produce the series if only im mega rich :D and make sure 95% are of them two and definitely not sweet but steamy! :D

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Zelnk said:

Yes, they have proven they sizzle when they are together! They have a rare chemistry (atleast for me) and i saw a lot of korean, chinese, thai dramas to date. In my book, none surpass v and r chemistry yet.

ill produce the series if only im mega rich :D and make sure 95% are of them two and definitely not sweet but steamy! :D

We can start a go fund me:joy:

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Agreed... Guangre chemistry is the best!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 1/22/2019 at 12:29 PM, aprincessofmars said:

If you guys have VLC player, I can upload the episode subtitles to my dropbox account. They're all in English and pulled from Rukuten Viki. However because these are fan effort translations, sometimes the subtitles are incomplete and from time to time scenes will lack subtitles. And for episode 39, I think that one might be out of sync, but that's possible to fix.

The episodes where V+R appear together are 1, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37 and 40 :P I believe.

This is my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pejf6enq4vgga3p/AABgQFHmJagiow_akhjPLNuTa?dl=0

@ipohtown  maybe this can help..

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I agree! They have superb chemistry. 

Spoiler

I am just saddened that the lady has got some real looney and rabid fans. Total nutcase. I honestly think that we could have seen more skinship and kisses in ELOD. Her rabid fans have been cyber bullying Vengo even before production of ELOD started and even now, their insults and rage kept on coming.

Tencent is another nut case. They know that we watch ELOD not only for the amazing plot but also because of the amazing chemistry shown by the two leads. What Tencent is doing now in terms of releasing BTS and extras is just hurting fans. Everytime I go on Weibo to see the comments, I see disgruntled fans who wanted to see longer clips and more interactions between DH and FJ.

Fans have said it, they like DH and FJ and they want to see more. They are not shipping the actors in real life! Surely they can broadcast clips that are a bit longer! Some have calculated and said that the total BTS and extras of Dongfeng in TMOPB exceeded 1 hour!! And they were just supporting characters there. It doesn't make sense that in ELOD as main, they have so few BTS!

I think if we want to render a guess, it is most likely to protect the actor from the wrath of fans of his leading lady. What an unfortunate situation. 

If replying to this post, kindly use spoiler tag so that we don't upset anyone openly. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3