[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 hours ago, Zelnk said:

So, that bathtub scene, i remember we were wondering what he was wearing...

Can't believe you guys went there. :joy:....... no second taught my eyes was there too during live streaming :naughty:........:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

35 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

He should definitely try comedy I re-watched miss Pride vrs. mr.  prejudice this weekend his short but funny seens looked natural and I think some addlibbing was done by him that added to the fun.

I think he's bored playing the hot rich guy with no depth except for his wallet. :phew:  He looks like a man who takes his craft seriously and wants to be treated as such. Hopefully acting as DJ has done that for him.:)

Reveal hidden contents

I watched V love note: to fellow forum friends don't watch it and if you do the last 3 or so episodes will leave you so.... confused even if you speak Mandarin, which I don't by the way so you can understand my confusion. :joy: Watch the fan vids of Reba and Vengo it will be more satisfying than going trough that torture. 

Spoiler

Did they end up together in v love?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

Always a pleasure to share with everyone here :). Yes, I really thought the sand art was good too. I think she said "It took seven days to draw and three days to edit. The screenshots of the previous chase were many days and many days (画了七天,剪辑三天,前期追剧截图就很多天很多天啦)."

If anyone interested here's some Vengo vids:wub:.

This is a vid of all his cute scenes from ELOD. If anyone recognizes this song can you please tell me the title and singer of this song (I tried using Shazam but it couldnt find the song :mellow:). Thanks for helping. Vengo's Cute Scenes

Vengo Dancing LOL. The original song was some other song but a donut changed it to Gem - Disco Alaskan Wolves (野狼). Vengo is too funny.

And last this is a vid of ppl pranking Vengo.

Thank you for these jems, I think I just woke my neighbors with my laughter :joy:

P.S. I think I'm starting to have a crush on funny Vengo :joy:  love a guy who can make me laugh...:blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

He should definitely try comedy I re-watched miss Pride vrs. mr.  prejudice this weekend his short but funny seens looked natural and I think some addlibbing was done by him that added to the fun.

I think he's bored playing the hot rich guy with no depth except for his wallet. :phew:  He looks like a man who takes his craft seriously and wants to be treated as such. Hopefully acting as DJ has done that for him.:)

Reveal hidden contents

I watched V love note: to fellow forum friends don't watch it and if you do the last 3 or so episodes will leave you so.... confused even if you speak Mandarin, which I don't by the way so you can understand my confusion. :joy: Watch the fan vids of Reba and Vengo it will be more satisfying than going trough that torture. 

I tried watching the movie but somehow can't pass the first 10min. Maybe its just me. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Hide contents

Did they end up together in v love?

Spoiler

No...  as I said stick to the fan vids, the show totally pops that bubble, he's not the one she really wasts, its her directory on again, off again boyfriend that she wants. And let's not get into his miss deeds. Terribly SORRY if I spoiled the whole show for you. But those are hours I'm never getting back:joy: don't want you to feel the regrets 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

37 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I tried watching the movie but somehow can't pass the first 10min. Maybe its just me. 

aah.......the sexual innuendos and the love declaration that went horribly......horribly wrong dident tickle your funny bone......:joy:

:naughty: puns intended......:joy:

But all fun aside we all have our likes and dislikes, I love comedy in all its forms.My family doesn't have the understanding that I do so when I find something funny, that passes over their head they think I'm crazy :joy:. That being said it did get slow in some parts (was the content originally anime?) Because you do feel something missing from the overall experience. 

• LOL 3

@Zelnk @9tRedFox @Queen01

Just wanted to share..an old post from @aprincessofmars

About V-Love;

I thought the same thing to and was bracing myself because I didn't want Vengo's and Reba's characters to split.:P But it turns out It was only a flashback episode explaining the unseen events from the first episode. Yang Mi had such a bit part in the whole drama, it was more like a guest appearance, she's technically only around at the beginning of the drama. I downloaded all the subs for v-love and attempted to uploaded them to the youtube vid's. Unfortunately not long after they were hit with copyright takedowns. 

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Thanks for that would of appreciated it more with subs. because the love lines were killer (and not in a good way) and I wanted to kill some of the characters for their indecisiveness :joy:

• Like 3

Another an old post from @eryhybrid about VLove

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. Their scenes were quite cute and it started my RebaxVengo ship!

Also, Leon's character was flirty with Reba's character in the beginning, but it's more of a for fun thing, but then he found out that he was her stepbrother and then took over a brotherly role, it was so cute and so sad at the same time. I really hope they have a drama together, not just a movie. Hope this helped! Going to go back to lurking this page and reading the wonderful comments to fulfill my RebaxVengo hype!

•  
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Now i wanna see the series......i only saw some bits and ofcourse the famous car scene!

That kiss was good but I'd like to kill the editor who included the flashing lights, they totally blocked our perverted eyes from fully enjoying the moment :joy: not cool..

• LOL 1
  • Love 1