[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Agreed... Guangre chemistry is the best!

The first time I saw mr pride vs. Miss prejudice. I was scared for the leading man (who I favored in the movie), because a blind man could see the spark (or whatever they got going on). Rewatching and seeing how short his screen time was that says a lot.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I agree! They have superb chemistry. 

Reveal hidden contents

I am just saddened that the lady has got some real looney and rabid fans. Total nutcase. I honestly think that we could have seen more skinship and kisses in ELOD. Her rabid fans have been cyber bullying Vengo even before production of ELOD started and even now, their insults and rage kept on coming.

Tencent is another nut case. They know that we watch ELOD not only for the amazing plot but also because of the amazing chemistry shown by the two leads. What Tencent is doing now in terms of releasing BTS and extras is just hurting fans. Everytime I go on Weibo to see the comments, I see disgruntled fans who wanted to see longer clips and more interactions between DH and FJ.

Fans have said it, they like DH and FJ and they want to see more. They are not shipping the actors in real life! Surely they can broadcast clips that are a bit longer! Some have calculated and said that the total BTS and extras of Dongfeng in TMOPB exceeded 1 hour!! And they were just supporting characters there. It doesn't make sense that in ELOD as main, they have so few BTS!

I think if we want to render a guess, it is most likely to protect the actor from the wrath of fans of his leading lady. What an unfortunate situation. 

If replying to this post, kindly use spoiler tag so that we don't upset anyone openly. 

Spoiler

Yes, i suspect that is the case. It just sucks because the hype and the oozing chemistry could have helped to promote the series (and a little rumor would just a cherry on top :D). No wonder they try to keep distance. Just sad that 2 opposite sex good friends cant be friends because of those kind of fans. I kinda pity reba, i can see from an interview that she is family type of person who wants 3 kids. With those kinds of fans, how can she find a partner when those fans get so ferocious.

Poor vengo, i am curious what do they have against him? I mean what mud are they throwing at him?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

The first time I saw mr pride vs. Miss prejudice. I was scared for the leading man (who I favored in the movie), because a blind man could see the spark (or whatever they got going on). Rewatching and seeing how short his screen time was that says a lot.

Is this where the leading man is called fake leading man? :D

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hide contents

I am just saddened that the lady has got some real looney and rabid fans. Total nutcase. I honestly think that we could have seen more skinship and kisses in ELOD. Her rabid fans have been cyber bullying Vengo even before production of ELOD started and even now, their insults and rage kept on coming.

Tencent is another nut case. They know that we watch ELOD not only for the amazing plot but also because of the amazing chemistry shown by the two leads. What Tencent is doing now in terms of releasing BTS and extras is just hurting fans. Everytime I go on Weibo to see the comments, I see disgruntled fans who wanted to see longer clips and more interactions between DH and FJ.

Fans have said it, they like DH and FJ and they want to see more. They are not shipping the actors in real life! Surely they can broadcast clips that are a bit longer! Some have calculated and said that the total BTS and extras of Dongfeng in TMOPB exceeded 1 hour!! And they were just supporting characters there. It doesn't make sense that in ELOD as main, they have so few BTS!

I think if we want to render a guess, it is most likely to protect the actor from the wrath of fans of his leading lady. What an unfortunate situation. 

Spoiler

I love their chemistry, if they are together or not that not my business. But I do feel sorry for actors when the fans become rabid they stifled the actors creativity and choke holed them from growing as individuals. I was also wondering if the fans were a reason for the tamer seen.

Wow bulling and individual for doing his/her work :rage:.... 

In the press conference for TMOPB I noticed Vin Zhang between R and V all the while, thinking they don't have a love line why ar they standing together, he should be across the stage (standing with his wife) then found out her fans love him and R.

The fans should remember we are not here to watch R and V kiss. We are here to see FJ and DJ kiss:phew: and we prefer it the French way :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, i suspect that is the case. It just sucks because the hype and the oozing chemistry could have helped to promote the series (and a little rumor would just a cherry on top :D). No wonder they try to keep distance. Just sad that 2 opposite sex good friends cant be friends because of those kind of fans. I kinda pity reba, i can see from an interview that she is family type of person who wants 3 kids. With those kinds of fans, how can she find a partner when those fans get so ferocious.

Poor vengo, i am curious what do they have against him? I mean what mud are they throwing at him?

Spoiler

Did you see the latest BTS? It's Vengo's interview about why FJ fell for DH. It was barely an interview, gosh! One fan takes the cake when it comes to commenting on that clip! She said it is as though Tencent is suffering from BTS constipation. They managed to squeeze out 5%, mix it with a whole lot of cut scenes and a few lines from Vengo and try to pull wool over our eyes. Haha..

There are already so few BTS, my hope for a director's cut is almost like a lost cause. Fans have definitely been questioning their business decision. Normally, you want to please fans and not anger them!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

20 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Reveal hidden contents

If replying to this post, kindly use spoiler tag so that we don't upset anyone openly. 

Spoiler

Keyboard warriors are the worst. It would forever be a mystery to me how some "fans" can be unreasonable, and actually find time bashing, bullying, or trolling another person. For me, if the parents or the people who raised the actor/actress don't mind the collaboration or partnership, why should some fans get vicious about it. 

Fans aren't real fans if they would rather treat the artist as a prisoner. These showbiz people must get all the exposures they can have so that they can get better in their craft. They can not have the same partners or roles at all time, or for that matter, what's reel doesn't mean real.

Of course nothing wrong if we like an actor or actress together for whatever reasons. Being mean to the other though because of dislike is very uncalled for. Actually finding time to write or post something ugly or hurtful against the other person then tagging them online is madness through and through.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Ughhh why hating on vengo though?? He’s a darling, what bitter soul can hate him? 

On side note, maybe R was attacked a lot, thats why her fan getting more protective. I’ve heard she got a lot of haters too. 

Sadly, With great popularity comes great envy 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@Yori Ten 

Spoiler

Maybe this very little bts was requested by yang mi company to protect their artist.  At the expense of the fans disappointment :( :tears:

my precious director cut seems to be getting farther away.....

also my hope of ther collaboration in the future....

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

15 minutes ago, They Sick said:
  Hide contents

Ughhh why hating on vengo though?? He’s a darling, what bitter soul can hate him? 

On side note, maybe R was attacked a lot, thats why her fan getting more protective. I’ve heard she got a lot of haters too. 

Sadly, With great popularity comes great envy 

Spoiler

Yeah, he seems so pleasant and easy-going. Same with Reba. Can't please everyone, but why spend time hating on him, or her? 

Hmph, if ever I have another baby, I'd be staring at either Vengo's or Reba's face. Hahaha.

• LOL 8

39 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

V+R’s scene started only half into the movie, but it was really memorable and hella funny. :joy:

Currently enjoying their past interaction, I’ll grab whatever i can to fill in the gap waiting for last two subbed eps.  I even started on fanfict which I previously dislike just to immersed in their world. God help me, pls help me move on from Guangre and ELOD. No longer enjoying k-drama of k-variety show. ELOD totally ruin everything for me. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Well, I think I ended up sending the petition to 26 of their fanclubs, so we shall see who else besides Vengogao_fanclub decides to post. Hahaha, my fiance commented on how I am still working when I should be relaxing and enjoying my "vacay".:sweatingbullets: Who knew being a non-profit campaigner can be helpful here:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

@They Sick

Spoiler

Yeah R has haters too, but for me as a fan, i would defend her but will respect her co-actors.

the only one i read is that vengo is too old (age gap). 
that they look ok in ELOD because age does not matter.

But if they are paired in a modern, they do not match.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Its like some Kpop fans who think the own their artists, if you look at some of the 80s or 90s boy grooms a lot of them r still single. They are not as hot or rich as they were in their hay days and now their prospects are low. But there fans are married and have family poor men.

I grew up with 8 boy cousins 2 sister and am way more comfortable around men than women. Had more boys as friends than girls, all platonic so I don't see the big deal. These young girls and some creepy men in the fandom need to cool down. The girl wants 3 kids she needs to start choosing her baby daddy and creating an foundation with him for their future.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, he seems so pleasant and easy-going. Same with Reba. Can't please everyone, but what spend time hating on him, or her? 

Hmph, if ever I have another baby, I'd be staring at either Vengo's or Reba's faces. Hahaha.

Hahaha...they both look amazing for sure. And you reminded me of XY Wayne Liu's live broadcast.

He held up a photoshopped picture of himself as the grown up version of BGG. With two cute little buns and white hair. He then asked.. Don't you think the grown up BGG looks too much like me. Guang ge (Brother Vengo), what do you think? Won't you think that something is amiss when your son resembles your love rival? Guang ge, I will give you time to think about it. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hahaha...they both look amazing for sure. And you reminded me of XY Wayne Liu's live broadcast.

He held up a photoshopped  picture of himself as the grown up version of BGG. With two cute little buns and white hair. He then asked.. Don't you think the grown up BGG looks too much like me. Guang ge (Brother Vengo), what do you think? Won't you think that something is amiss when your son resembles your love rival? Guang ge, I will give you time to think about it. :P

Hahaha what a funny guy! Does he want to die with dj death stare? :D

and thanks for those tidbits. Helped me get over my disappointments :D

• LOL 6

19 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

He held up a photoshopped picture of himself as the grown up version of BGG. With two cute little buns and white hair. He then asked.. Don't you think the grown up BGG looks too much like me. Guang ge (Brother Vengo), what do you think? Won't you think that something is amiss when your son resembles your love rival? Guang ge, I will give you time to think about it. :P

LOL! DH can easily say though that BGG resembles granduncle Bai Zhen sans white hair.  XY is asking to lose his clan if he makes jokes like that. And petty DH will make XY's children look like him and like him more, not XY, ahahaha!

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Hahaha what a funny guy! Does he want to die with dj death stare? :D

and thanks for those tidbits. Helped me get over my disappointments :D

Yeah, his live broadcasts were very entertaining. I'll share a bit more. He mentioned the fight scene with Vengo before FJ fell off into Fanyin Valley. The martial arts director told him that he has to fight this way and that way. It required a lot of sword skills etc and it was really hard because you are fighting with air. The CG will be added later. He said that he was sore all over after that scene. 

The funniest part is he said, Do you know how Guang ge has to act in that scene. Just lift up his arms and pretend to shoot rays at me. That's it!!! Guang ge, this is so unfair!!!

• LOL 15