[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah but they should have gave in to it, the passion, the longing, (the french kiss :sweatingbullets::D) - then the entire ELOD fandom will die from cardiac arrest or excessive nose bleeding  :D

4fffcf1654ebdd87.jpg

P.S. @Zelnk, now you're daydreaming like FJ :D

• LOL 14

3 hours ago, Zelnk said:

we are also under enhanced community quarantine here in the Philippines and currently working from home.  Take care ladies!

Nice to meet fellow kababayans here in the forum...hope all is well with the heightened community quarantine...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

oohhhh...i wonder if DJ also has a wedding attire...

Yes he does but I don't think the guests would want to see it, well....... maybe not some of the men at least .....:joy:  

Make of that, with what you may........:naughty:

• Naughty 5

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Nah, we don't have this in our private chamber. And we are missing the main lead. No harem.

ROFL! ROFL! Hey, I am a happily married woman with 3 kids :). And I only have princesses :).

My hubby is my soulmate all 1.83m (6Ft) of him. :blush:.

However, I can see so see him polishing knives in a corner to repel boys in future. Muhahhah! “Evil laugh”

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah but they should have gave in to it, the passion, the longing, (the french kiss :sweatingbullets::D) - then the entire ELOD fandom will die from cardiac arrest or excessive nose bleeding  :D

Could we count all our longing as cultivating and blame FJ and DJ for the over flow of new immortal :joy::joy:

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Could we count all our longing as cultivating and blame FJ and DJ for the over flow of new immortal :joy::joy:

2 more books coming our way so more adaptations in future I’m sure!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Nah, we don't have this in our private chamber. And we are missing the main lead. No harem.

Baby-bathtub-1-1.jpg

Are we chipping in on a tub, but this one will not work for all our us. We will have to set up visiting schedule :joy:.........:tounge_xd:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Zelnk said:

What kind of genre do you want vengo to be in?

He should definitely try comedy I re-watched miss Pride vrs. mr.  prejudice this weekend his short but funny seens looked natural and I think some addlibbing was done by him that added to the fun.

I think he's bored playing the hot rich guy with no depth except for his wallet. :phew:  He looks like a man who takes his craft seriously and wants to be treated as such. Hopefully acting as DJ has done that for him.:)

Spoiler

I watched V love note: to fellow forum friends don't watch it and if you do the last 3 or so episodes will leave you so.... confused even if you speak Mandarin, which I don't by the way so you can understand my confusion. :joy: Watch the fan vids of Reba and Vengo it will be more satisfying than going trough that torture. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

huh  didn't realise i got Hooked Fan level so fast XD. 3L3W universe is so addictive LOL. I am not sure I can see Vengo as "not" Dong Hua.

Saw that too on mine, and said to my self shouldn't that say obsessed   :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

FJ will have to wear 200 different bridal gowns so I think DH will have to match - so he will also have 200??? Hahahah...

@Wuzetian P to the J :)

So that’s why Zhong Lin said it was the biggest secret of the last 200 years, coz its a total of 400 robes!!!!!:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4