[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1239796837063618560?s=09

Their chemistry is really on another level. Their kisses are soft and gentle but you can feel the urge, the passion in them. 

This Tweet is unavailable. :sweatingbullets:

I have seen montage of the kissing scenes from fans. They sped it up and use a really ahem soundtrack and the whole thing looks like 50 shades of Gray. Hahahahaha......

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

https://twitter.com/VengoGao83/status/1239796837063618560?s=09

Their chemistry is really on another level. Their kisses are soft and gentle but you can feel the urge, the passion in them. 

Yeah but they should have gave in to it, the passion, the longing, (the french kiss :sweatingbullets::D) - then the entire ELOD fandom will die from cardiac arrest or excessive nose bleeding  :D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

This Tweet is unavailable. :sweatingbullets:

I have seen montage of the kissing scenes from fans. They sped it up and use a really ahem soundtrack and the whole things looks like 50 shades of Gray. Hahahahaha......

I repost it. It's available for me. I don't know where is the problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah but they should have gave in to it, the passion, the longing - then the entire ELOD fandom will die from cardiac arrest :D

Agree but It can't be undone. So I'm just gonna enjoy their chemistry and the sweetness. Maybe it'll be for a next time lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Our private chamber is seeing a lot of action. Does that mean you will all be getting fox candies (hulitang)???:lol:

Oh dear, I don't know if others would misconstrue private chamber.... knowing how perverXXX our readers are, they might get other ideas. hahahaha 

@Ninky - replied you already

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

I definitely think DH's wig suits his face more in ELoD. The one in TMOPB made his face look wide and older somehow.

True! You are absolutely right! In TMOPB i could see sometimes his black hair underneath the wig, but not here. It was really made for him :blush:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

True! You are absolutely right! In TMOPB i could see sometimes his black hair underneath the wig, but not here. It was really made for him :blush:

Actually i think someone pointed out that his black hair was a bit obvious...it was in the cave scene where his head was on FJ's lap...I did not even notice it if it was not pointed out to me :D he was so cute like a child there:wub:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Oh dear, I don't know if others would misconstrue private chamber.... knowing how perverXXX our readers are, they might get other ideas. hahahaha 

@Ninky - replied you already

Nah, we don't have this in our private chamber. And we are missing the main lead. No harem.

Baby-bathtub-1-1.jpg

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 4