[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Can someone explain to me the difference in rank between Ye Hua and DH please.  In ep 24, simin said no one can rank higher and better than YeHua. How is DH related to Ye Hua and the King? 

I noticed that Lian Song called the King "Father" in eng sub. So I'm a little confused by all their ranks.  I understand that DH is an Emperor. Is Lian Song an Emperor too?

DH's rank is even higher than Heavenly Emperor.He is the one united the kingdom.So YeHua is just a crown prince and son of Heavenly Emperor so his rank is lower than Heavenly Emperor as well as DH. 

• Like 2

DH is a tease... shameless tease he is!!! 

Poor A Li (and handkerchief FJ especially lol..) pay attention to his expression here, he's smiling often since he met FJ, you know what happen when the emperor smile right???

BjhdVgO.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Katelyn Lana said:

By the way, do immortals age? DH's hair is probably white since birth since his son also have white hair at such young age.But DH is a lot more older than FJ since she is only approximately 30000 years old.N DH is even older than YeHua's father, Heavenly Emperor. 

Yeah its different based on their clans and their cultivation, like that Biyiniao bird from Fanyin valley could only live to around 1000 years?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Katelyn Lana said:

By the way, do immortals age? DH's hair is probably white since birth since his son also have white hair at such young age.But DH is a lot more older than FJ since she is only approximately 30000 years old.N DH is even older than YeHua's father, Heavenly Emperor. 

Calling @Bai Gun Gun here... @Katelyn Lana is talking and asking about you and your father :lol:

Sometimes I pity you for having white hair even though you're so young, i pity your mother too, her son's hair is whiter than hers.. hahahaha

nH2p7yK.gif

~hiding from BaiGunGun and Katelyn:sweatingbullets:~

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

55 minutes ago, memine said:

Calling @Bai Gun Gun here... @Katelyn Lana is talking and asking about you and your father :lol:

Sometimes I pity you for having white hair even though you're so young, i pity your mother too, her son's hair is whiter than hers.. hahahaha

Well at least I have my mothers good looks, I dont want to inherit fathers scary stone face. :tears:

• LOL 8

5 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

For 1, a Pillow is soft, comfy n fluffy yet cool n seductive to lay on just like FJ n DH.  Whereas a Peach is a fruit, it can be sweet, fragrant and juicy or bitter n rotten.

W0W!! Nice analogy! Especially since Baiqian and yehua's love is supposed to be sweet yet bitter. It seem that in chinese symbolism peach blossom symbolizes romance, prosperity, and growth. And it also represents longevity/ having a long life, which is obviously referring to baiqians long life experiencing many things. 

And I found it really interesting that the writer called FJ and DH story 'The pillow book' it actually has a strong meaning to it. Obviously you can get the idea it's going to talk about dreaming especially about a love but the pillow book name actually comes from a very old famous japanese journal of woman and her personal life. It goes into how to pursue the man or woman you love in a lot of "different ways":naughty:but it's also supposed to be a funny story on a concubine life.

It really shows how personal FJ and DH story is, sometimes when I was reading the novel I felt like I was being nosy lmao

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone!

I am glad to be here. This forum saves my heart from Riba haters' toxicity. I was never into any actress this much as I do with Riba (accept Maggie Siu in the 90th :) ) I was not Riba fan but have found myself doing the following stuffs, such I would never care before. 

-Register on forum (this one) to share my feelings about Riba and her films :) 

- Tried so hard to vote on Douban (I cannot read chinese so I use "translate this page" function to be able to vote and I comment in english). First time ever in my life doing such an action. 

- Ignore watching other series 

- Search and watch any TV programs that has Riba participation. 

I have fallen for this couple since their appearance on TMOPB and I couldnot stop rewatching the cuts whenever I feel sad. I must say that I am deeply addicted to the lovely acting of Riba and Vengo as FJ & DJ. Can't wait to see the next episodes of this amazing film with you guys.

Just ignore the haters. 

Edited by Cửu Nhi
  • Like 5

falling deeper and deeper into donghua and his lovely lil smile

this is one of the thing that i adore from the series

while the books give you so much

the series also are not lacking

those lil gesture especially from donghua that are now visible to our naked eyes, especially his attraction and interest in fengjiu is jut too die for

^_^

of to watch today's eps

^__^

• Like 2

When I was reading the book, I couldn't figure out how could FC not noticing other people behind DH when she walked in the office hall and demanded DJ to return her bracelet. In the film this scene was made persuasively well with the construction of the office hall (2 floors) that makes the situation in the book more reasonable. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Damn why is Xiao yan fighting with Fengjiu? It looks like Jiheng controlled him, she became evil already ? :rage:

Me dooooooon't like it.. and DH releasing his fairy essences/manna to save FJ... boy gotta do what he gotta do to save his gurl...

Oh my gosh ep 27 is so funny, full of iconic DH, ep27 is so worthy of meme materials hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1