[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, foxandstone said:

A NEW TRAILER!

https://fbwat.ch/1lyaOw32DMVfc3ml

Anyone know where I can find one with English subs?

OMG...I'm crying just by watching the trailer. I can't believe it's finally gonna air soon after waiting for 2 years. There will be a lot of angst from what I see in the trailer. Get your tissue ready, ladies. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, SC2019 said:
  Hide contents

perhaps its the part of Aranya's dream and the saha fruit scene. That is how they interpret him saving her?

Hhmmm then again, it could be the scene where she and Yan Chiwu fall off the cliff in Book 1. But you are right, he didn't go after her, as she had the Tiancang cage... I did recall reading somewhere that this drama doesn't follow the book that closely.

Not only that, there is a scene where Feng Jiu is stabbed by a sword and Donghua is in the battle with her - but I don't remember them being in battle ever together. Feng Jiu as Aranya dies in battle and sacrifices her soul but Dong Hua was never there and Chen Ye doesn't even know she dies in battle. So I wonder what that scene is about.

I believe the new scene that not in the novel is added for the mortal realm, I just hope its not to draggy :sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 2

Can't believe it's finally coming out! It got pushed back over and over again and now it's finally going to air. So so so excited :) I even watched a 10-minute recap of Peach Blossoms to refresh my memory on what happened and to be ready for Pillowbook! 

3 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Ok, based on the Trailer it seems like the Crown prince is really Dong hua? How they will explain Dong Hua not remembering Fengjiu then?

It's probably because this is when they're reincarnated into the human world and have lost all memory of themselves being deities 

Omg..i am hiperventilating like crazy here!! I went to sleep and i woke up to this...it feels unreal! I have now my chinese exam at uni  and i don t know if i can concentrate after this :dizzy: omg, omg...its happening!!!!!!

someone else who plans to watch the drama on viki?

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ashley Tam said:

It's probably because this is when they're reincarnated into the human world and have lost all memory of themselves being deities 

Yes but after they're back to Heaven realm how could Dong hua forget their memories but Feng jiu still remember? In the novel the Crown prince is not Dong Hua

4mbyvfio2mab906vm1bp7080o.gif

2gmgts2pcxd6m6cuqpm42kv4o.gif

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes but after they're back to Heaven realm how could Dong hua forget their memories but Feng jiu still remember? In the novel the Crown prince is not Dong Hu

Sorry which crown Prince are you all referring to? Xi ze? Chen ye? 

Finally!! The wait is over

The trailer tho...I got a feeling this drama will be the death of me..literally. Every scenes look so intensely interesting especially DongFeng's scenes....and also love DongFeng's lovely dovey( almost kiss) scenes.:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Omg..i am hiperventilating like crazy here!! I went to sleep and i woke up to this...it feels unreal! I have now my chinese exam at uni  and i don t know if i can concentrate after this :dizzy: omg, omg...its happening!!!!!!

someone else who plans to watch the drama on viki?

I'm on VIKI too but wonder when it will air? same time or delay from tencent dates? and omg waiting for eng subs will kill me with everyone talking on here after each episode.!!

also in UNI - Just started my masters program and this couldn't have come at a worse time lol....was really hoping it would have aired before school started for me.

• Love 1

Thank so so so much to everyone on this FORUM!! it's like we are a family as we have a common love for dongfeng!  I am a lurker but my first post was back in Sept 2018 and I read the novel 2017.  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HERE!! <3   VENGO is so damn HOT!!!  Does he know how good looking he is I wonder? Do fan girls just throw themselves at him when he's out and about?  It's so hard to "stalk" asian actors as compared to hollywood USA ones  (haha i told my husband he is my star freebie - ;) hehehehehe some of you may know what that means)

Since this dongfeng fan family is so knowledgable:

1)  where can i watch it with eng subs ?(I don't mind paying for this and supporting them)

2)  Let's get it this thread to 120 pages before Jan 22 airing?

3)  I don't remember a mortal arc in the novel??

Thanks for answering.  I am sooo sooo sooo looking forward to watching with all of you BUT MORE SO I'm so excited to come on here RIGHT AFTER each episode and read all your thoughts about it as we go along.  Let's keep the discussions going. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Sorry which crown Prince are you all referring to? Xi ze? Chen ye? 

Xi ze and Chen ye is not a Crown prince. Crown prince is in the Mortal realm arc.

Btw, just wanna say this again. Please support Pillow book by watching it on WeTV. Its free, airing at the same time with china and have multiple subs (Usually English, Thailand, Indonesia, etc). You could install the app on your phone, watching it on their website from your laptop, or streaming it on YouTube.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, lovelygoddess said:

I'm on VIKI too but wonder when it will air? same time or delay from tencent dates? and omg waiting for eng subs will kill me with everyone talking on here after each episode.!!

In past VIKI got the real big stuff only after it finished airing, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same this time. I don't care anyway since I subscribed both. :phew:

• Like 2

This drama really mess up my mind with unknown story plots...very anxiously intriguing... well we know Aranya/Chen Ye origin...from DongFeng's shadow...could it be Crown Prince/Princess born from DongFeng's essences or from a part of their souls. 

@Sisca_TVXQ There is a crown prince in the mortal realm in the pillow book?:sweatingbullets: or was that from TMOPB? The young guy who was sent to earth as a punishment? Have searched for the term crown prince in the pillow book and it is only linked with Ye Hua. 

@jimmylyne must be an unknown plot as you said... (still scratching my head)

@Sisca_TVXQ no kidding, they changed him to crown prince? You must really have insider info :P