[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Wonder if it's really Gao Wei Guang that it's flying there, or he is being replaced by a stunt man. If it's Gao, then all the respect for him...woaa, it's really difficult to be a xianxia drama actor. Poor of him.. :(

Merry Christmas, girls! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

17 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

If the cuts are due to the censors, then they may affect the plot. I doubt the censors care so much about fillers.

If they followed closely the novel, i don't know what is there to be censored to be honest. Maybe the buddhism related parts. They did this in AOL, so I wouldn't be too surprised. I think they shortened the drama because of the new restrictions regarding the length of dramas, which stipulate that a drama should be around 40 ep for it to air. From 60 to 58 it's not such a big deal...but if it were from 60 to 40, i think i'd cry honestly.

• Sad 1
On 12/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Oh my gosh I'm wondering too! All the rumors about release dates have been false so far, but hey, WE MADE IT TO 2020!!
Happy New Year everyone! The year we've been waiting for has finally come!!!
Our wait is finally coming to an end!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 1/3/2020 at 3:31 PM, rapo65 said:

Woaaa...niceee :heart::heart: i wonder about the first scene showed. I have no idea what scene is this about :neutral:

Hi I'm one of the admin of dongfengstation, just found this forum haha. The girl in blue costume is Zhi He, the girl in pink is a maid, the girl in grey(?) is someone whose name is Yuru (dont ask me who is Yuru cuz I don't know either, maybe Zhi He's maid,  it's a new character). It seems the karma goes back to them after they bullied Fengjiu (pushed her into the lotus pond) 

Edited by yunyun
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 12/31/2019 at 10:19 AM, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

The title said: "The Pillow Book has been confirmed to air on 14th Jan" 

Do not believe, in fact there's still no comfirmation yet they just want to get attention, pls wait for the official announcement. 

However, to be honest 14th Jan is a high possibility :joy:. I think TPB could be on air next week or next 2 weeks

• Thanks 2