[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it should be soon anyway.....waiting a bit more wont hurt unless they mess up the editing :x

Mydramalist stated 58 episodes but another Chinese site stated 56 episodes. Let's see about the editing. Hopefully the director does justice to the ending, more of a semibrieve and not a semi quaver. 

3 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Is this following from TTOPB, or a whole new storyline? Will they re-meet each other?

Entirely different story line. So if you have just watch TMOPB recently i advise you forget the Fengjiu and Donghua there because you will be confuse. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Entirely different story line. So if you have just watch TMOPB recently i advise you forget the Fengjiu and Donghua there because you will be confuse. 

Exactly. The fengjiu story u saw in tmopb is put in for 2nd lead. It's not in the novel itself 

Btw, Here's a video from MarcTV echoing the 22 Jan date as well for premiering of the drama. And on wetv, it says "coming on wetv"...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, akkarin said:

It's the 20th..... Day after tomorrow. I'm ready. I even got the VIP to WeTV. So ready!

I want to ask you did purchase just for one month or a year . Because i want to know if i can purchase for one month only 

14 minutes ago, even so said:

I want to ask you did purchase just for one month or a year . Because i want to know if i can purchase for one month only 

One month. I purchased the monthly one. I need to cancel before it continues the next month 

• Like 1