[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

30 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Donghua is so petty, Su moye is lucky there is nothing flying to his direction :joy:

3fl039rhk8z8bho890a3lv5lu.gif

And folks this is how the end scene of ep 30 happened. One moment she was sitting and the next thing you know she is magically lying next to DJ :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Dao Tran said:

In situation #2, I think when dijun sneaks into Fengjiu room to apply the medicine.  That scene are still at fan valley.

Agree @jimmylyne I think it's the second option u gave, FJ thinks she heard zhi heng outside and doesn't want her to get jealous seeing DH in the room (thanks to YCW all this while saying that DJ is using FJ to make ZH jealous) . So she tries to hide him.... 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@darkphoenix123

Not sure but my guess was..

1) DH nursing FJ in his chamber when DH found she passed out due to saha-manjusaka/snow effects( she mistook DH as her mother) she was delirious incoherent badly....

Or

After fight with Miaoluo, DH carried sleeping FJ back to her or his chamber.

FJ pushed DH to the bed bc she heard a footsteps outside the chamber ...

These are the scenes that they mashed up/combined together I think. No. 1 scene did not happened in ep 30. In book FJ cut class on DJ tea class, fell asleep near red spider lillies (its the saha- whatever:sweatingbullets:), got sicked and rescued by DJ. I think they added FJ being sick in no. 2 scene. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Agree @jimmylyne I think it's the second option u gave, FJ thinks she heard zhi heng outside and doesn't want her to get jealous seeing DH in the room (thanks to YCW all this while saying that DJ is using FJ to make ZH jealous) . So she tries to hide him.... 

The application of medicine happened before the contest for pimpon fruit. FJ scene noticing Jiheng happened after the Miao lou leakage scene.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

I can see that Tangqi wrote him in such a way that we as readers can see his character development so clearly as the story unfolds. From the high almighty 高冷 (cold/indifferent) King of the Heavens to a totally love sick puppy. I have always wondered how Vengo can bring this character to life and with the subtle changes in his perceptions of FJ. We see it so clearly in his acting! From the side stares, the blank looks, the amused expressions and finally, the loving and longing feeling, he did it all so well. I dislike DH in the first part mainly because he is just so full of himself and I don't see why FJ likes him that much! But the DH now, even a fellow rock will burst and explode for him!

Vengo's strength in acting is in DJ. He's so good with subtle expressions its something special, he communicates his meanings through smallest changes in his facial expressions. He's so good though he needs to up his combat acting and the non subtle acting. 

Though I also think he would be great if he plays a psycho or mental person, a man with few words but has 'crazy' mind. I hope to the best of his acting. I am so in love with his DJ :love::heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Awww ... the video clip is so friggin & druggingly sweet. :wub::love:

I love Raba expression whenever she looks up to Vengo in the video ....she has this very very alluring look in her eyes and facial expression that will make any men go weak in their knees and crazy and want to kiss her senseless.  How can our DH resist that look and not kiss her at every opportunity. :joy:

At the last part of video, FJ automatically inclines her head sideways looking forward to DH caress her ears/side head like a little fox purring with contentment.  Look at her expression when DH said : "Xiao Bai, you must be good girl, ok."  Ooohh... look at our love sick baby fox and how DH look at her so indulgently. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Xiao Bai, you must be good girl, ok."  Ooohh... look at our love sick baby fox and how DH look at her so indulgently. 

This must be when DJ need to get back to XJ place to finish the glass. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yep they're really smart, eventhough you hate them for this but you can't help but say "Take my money now"

Reba said we need to bring food ? I think we need to prepare a ventilator :warning::skull:

The second scene..so hot:love:... "Master serpent blood poison" effects..

Lol... l love creative sneaky DH..:joy:

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, haylyne said:

No vvip feature yet in wetv, so i will be watching future raw episode. :bawling:

I hope some site will upload the 33-42 episode faster.:confounded:

Huh? I am confused. I am on vip for wetv. Is that what you mean?