[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

43 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

He listen to her and stay back as ZM told him wait until it dark. I find the way he look at ZM with his eyes is totally different than other girls. When the first time they met after she change her clothes to the girl, you can see that he looking at her different already. 

I have watched almost 6 version of HSDS and this one seem to be a complete details story compare to the other versions. 

I think the modern way of acting is to convey emotions through eyes expression, unlike the older dramas where they exaggerated through a lot of body gestures. I like how subtle and warm it is. Joseph’s acting is definitely convey through is gaze and one can tell that the way he looks at ZM is different than other girls and he is attracted to her the most. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, ildiz said:

Compare the way ZWJ gives fruits to ZM with the way he gives them to ZZR.  You can tell the difference!! :blush:

To ZM

%EA%B3%BC%EC%9D%BC%EC%B0%A8%EB%B3%841.gif?type=w740

35.mp4_000357559.png?type=w740

35.mp4_000361719.png?type=w740

35.mp4_000363999.png?type=w740

To ZZR

%EA%B3%BC%EC%9D%BC%EC%B0%A8%EB%B3%842.gif?type=w740

35.mp4_000370599.png?type=w740

Yup, Yup, Yup, he clean and blow it first before hand to ZM and also told her the fruits is sweet and to ZZR, he just hand to her. You can tell ZZR is jealous when looking at him. I'm not sure is it because ZM is injury so he treated her nicely or she came first before ZZR.

2 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Yup, Yup, Yup, he clean and blow it first before hand to ZM and also told her the fruits is sweet and to ZZR, he just hand to her. You can tell ZZR is jealous when looking at him. I'm not sure is it because ZM is injury so he treated her nicely or she came first before ZZR.

Don’t you doubt ZWJ love for ZM. His looks tell it all. Even if ZM is sick and want to hand her the fruit first, he can’t look at her with those eyes if it’s not out of love. And his eyes toward ZZR is completely reserve. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, GLT said:

Don’t you doubt ZWJ love for ZM. His looks tell it all. Even if ZM is sick and want to hand her the fruit first, he can’t look at her with those eyes if it’s not out of love. And his eyes toward ZZR is completely reserve. 

i got to go back and watch eps 36 again. I can't wait until ZWJ call her again MinMin. 

i would think between eps 38-42 it will clear out his 7 uncle dead part.

Ok, I'm going agree to disagree with you all. I still think that Wuji sent mixed signals at some point and never corrected himself to ZZR. Changing his mind is great (I want him to!) but signaling was not clear (ZZR isn't expected to "get a hint" just looking at him look at ZM!)  And I get it that there's a lot keeping him from expressing himself to Zhaomin... so much is at stake between country and godfather and Ming Sect!   I get all that, but still think he could have handled ZZR better!

However I'm fully agreed that Joseph exchanges beautifully intense looks with ZM!  My favorite is the teasing while they were watching the Er Mei group.  Its a mix of amazed, shy, attracted and totally unsure what to do about it (vulnerable but wonderful) that I love. :)

Thanks for all the picts everyone- Joseph's facial expressions are so expressive! :)  (Someone send me a tutorial I'd like to post some picts too I found of ZWJ/ZM!)

@Hamaji, do we know when ZWJ walks in openly to the Ming Sect holding ZM's hand?  He looks so happy there. :)

More random c-fandom tidbits

1. Questioning why WJ would believe ZM could set off on the boat when she can't even push it off the beach

2. Asking why ZM would bring up ZZR's deeds infront of everyone when she isn't confident of proving it (or sure of winning)

3. Noted the scene of the fruits Ildiz you just posted and commented that the fruits are clearly green and sour, but ZWJ claims it's sweet and ZM smiles when she eats it... because they're not eating fruits, they're tasting love! ;)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

And both father and son are fated with witty, able strategist, strong-willed women who know how to clam them up and make them speechless :lol:. Like father like son B)

ZM just like his mom and maybe that why ZWJ love ZM.

7 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

Ok, I'm going agree to disagree with you all. I still think that Wuji sent mixed signals at some point and never corrected himself to ZZR. Changing his mind is great (I want him to!) but signaling was not clear (ZZR isn't expected to "get a hint" just looking at him look at ZM!)  And I get it that there's a lot keeping him from expressing himself to Zhaomin... so much is at stake between country and godfather and Ming Sect!   I get all that, but still think he could have handled ZZR better!

However I'm fully agreed that Joseph exchanges beautifully intense looks with ZM!  My favorite is the teasing while they were watching the Er Mei group.  Its a mix of amazed, shy, attracted and totally unsure what to do about it (vulnerable but wonderful) that I love. :)

Thanks for all the picts everyone- Joseph's facial expressions are so expressive! :)  (Someone send me a tutorial I'd like to post some picts too I found of ZWJ/ZM!)

@Hamaji, do we know when ZWJ walks in openly to the Ming Sect holding ZM's hand?  He looks so happy there. :)

More random c-fandom tidbits

1. Questioning why WJ would believe ZM could set off on the boat when she can't even push it off the beach

2. Asking why ZM would bring up ZZR's deeds infront of everyone when she isn't confident of proving it (or sure of winning)

3. Noted the scene of the fruits Ildiz you just posted and commented that the fruits are clearly green and sour, but ZWJ claims it's sweet and ZM smiles when she eats it... because they're not eating fruits, they're tasting love! ;)

by looking at ZWJ hand to her the fruits, it already sweet no need to taste it.

• LOL 1

One final comment from a fan that I liked over at Tieba.

S/he said that if s/he were the director, s/he would have a close up of a moment, in the middle of all the red and fanfare, where Wuji quietly fingers at the bit mark on his arm...

Lovely image!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

And both father and son are fated with witty, able strategist, strong-willed women who know how to clam them up and make them speechless :lol:. Like father like son B)

Also both women disguised as them.  YSS disguised as ZCS to killed the whole family that failed to delivered 3rd uncle to wudong.  ZM disguised as ZWJ to wudong and beggars sect.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

i got to go back and watch eps 36 again. I can't wait until ZWJ call her again MinMin. 

i would think between eps 38-42 it will clear out his 7 uncle dead part.

When I heard him call her MinMIn at that panic moment, the boy is a gonner.  ZWJ have too much packages to fill and will fight very hard to conceal his feeling for our ZM.

I believed by ep 38 to 40 the 7 uncle dead part will be clear out.

I also think the preview of ep  41 with ZM confront ZZR about snake island incident will lead ZZR to commit suicide and force ZWJ to marry her right away.  Such a evil and manipulate woman.

• Like 2

There are indeed a lot parallel between WJ/ZM and ZCS/YSS:wub:. This version also incorporated scenes for these two couples that I feel quite similar (as have been mentioned before). Ex: the boat scene (where strong wave brought them closer contact if I remember correctly). Another one I noticed, when in the trailer,  WJ found ZM (I am guessing this will be the finale scenes),  they hug each other and turning around something like that.  It kinda similar to the last memory of YSS before she died: she ran and hug ZCS in similar fashion.  :)

I tried to remember, but the previous versions also seems to show WJ smiling/ doesn't seem to hesitate that much in the wedding scenes, am i right?  It's only when he and ZM are alone after she crashed her wedding that he confessed to have thought of her? I cannot remember the details :sweatingbullets:.

I watched the trailer, and I think one reason he's smiling could also be because he sees his grandpa, his members,  his wudang uncles are all there,  celebrating and teasing for him. To think that you can bring happiness to your family will bring a smile to one's face :D. It might sound mean, but I am glad the wedding didn't get through even since the first time I watched HSDS. It would be unfair to WJ to enter the marriage based on lies and cruel schemes. 

Just my opinion folks.  Peace all:D:blush:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

There are indeed a lot parallel between WJ/ZM and ZCS/YSS:wub:. This version also incorporated scenes for these two couples that I feel quite similar (as have been mentioned before). Ex: the boat scene (where strong wave brought them closer contact if I remember correctly). Another one I noticed, when in the trailer,  WJ found ZM (I am guessing this will be the finale scenes),  they hug each other and turning around something like that.  It kinda similar to the last memory of YSS before she died: she ran and hug ZCS in similar fashion.  :)

I tried to remember, but the previous versions also seems to show WJ smiling/ doesn't seem to hesitate that much in the wedding scenes, am i right?  It's only when he and ZM are alone after she crashed her wedding that he confessed to have thought of her? I cannot remember the details :sweatingbullets:.

I watched the trailer, and I think one reason he's smiling could also be because he sees his grandpa, his members,  his wudang uncles are all there,  celebrating and teasing for him. To think that you can bring happiness to your family will bring a smile to one's face :D. It might sound mean, but I am glad the wedding didn't get through even since the first time I watched HSDS. It would be unfair to WJ to enter the marriage based on lies and cruel schemes. 

Just my opinion folks.  Peace all:D:blush:

Yup, you can definitely tell his smile was forced at the wedding scene.  I think after the wedding crashed he told ZM that  he felt sad when he think of her and he felt sorry when he think of ZZR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yitian_fan said:

One final comment from a fan that I liked over at Tieba.

S/he said that if s/he were the director, s/he would have a close up of a moment, in the middle of all the red and fanfare, where Wuji quietly fingers at the bit mark on his arm...

Lovely image!

I though of that too or him holding her hairpiece pin and deep in thought.:flushed:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yitian_fan said:

I think you're much kinder to ZR than she deserves. ;) 

Just even looking at @ildiz 's gifs in the fruit handing-out scene, I imagine she knows exactly where WJ's preferences lies. At the very least... she should know that she hasn't got the monopoly over his heart. 

And I always say about these sorts of scenarios... the dumbest thing a woman can do is to marry or force a man to marry her when he's in love with another woman. Especially if you don't like sharing at all. ;) It's hell and heartache in the horizon. 

Thank you @ildiz for those lovely gifs. A picture is worth a thousand words indeed. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dramagirlslove said:

I really like this version in that it's giving us a lot of moments between them. I think maybe this might be the version that has the most? Anyone who has seen all versions, please confirm. But yes I really loved the way he was looking at her during the story. Boy he is so far gone. Also there's a scene on the boat where ZWJ was about to leave to save his godfather but ZM tells him to wait a little longer and he obeys. ZM asks him why he is suddenly listening to her orders and he says he doesn't know. Loving the nuances and details to their scenes. 

I think WJ also said in front of ZM, he doesn't know anythings.  (meaning she the brainy and the boss:lol:)

Really looking forward to next week sweet episodes, but this week going to be bittersweet though. 

7 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I think WJ also said in front of ZM, he doesn't know anythings.  (meaning she the brainy and the boss:lol:)

Really looking forward to next week sweet episodes, but this week going to be bittersweet though. 

Yes, I remember WJ told her he doesn't know anything when he in front of her. The boat scene is cute too when she sit her back is back to back his and he asked her is there anything and she move to face to face with him and try to lean forward that make him back up.