[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

12 minutes ago, sophiesyc said:

Thank you, now that makes more sense. But still why ignoring MM then ran to Yinli. Bad WJ :(

Also YX always suspects that WJ likes MM right? Even gave WJ a warning about this responsibility before he left to meet MM for the snake island trip. His grandfather and god father pushing for the wedding was so stupid. It’s like they want to make it happen just so WJ would stay away from MM rather than thinking about this happiness. 

Because Yin Li was injured, they were going out to find medicine for Yin Li and find XZ originally. But, they got attacked by Persian, ZM got stabbed, so when WJ comes back YL is still injured and XZ already volunteer to apply the medicine to ZM which is more appropriate and I don't think WJ trust ZR to apply the medicine to ZM, so XZ is the best choice. WJ then can look after YL which was the original purpose.

Well that's what we the audience guess anyway, hahaha, since he always has a weird face when WJ and ZM is talked about in the same sentence:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Hi Yitian,  that lofter chatroom type is fans role playing as the characters or the actors/actresses themseles roleplaying as their characters? Thanks for the clarification. 

And also, thanks all for the clarified translation. It makes more sense now hahaha. 

That chatroom lofter is very entertaining, I guess it's like jiang hu chatroom :lol:, where they all can be one big happy,  gossipy friends :lol:

Found this pic was I browsed through weibo yesterday. Credit to the owners please. I think this is from bts?  Or from one of the scene that I couldn't remember?  Somehow, this conjure up fictional front cover scenario of: if jiang hu in wuxia fiction has celebrity gossip magazine (peace all,  no ill intention please :D)

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4365833108843451

Peace all.  As always,  all credit goes to the owner of the account and pics. 

Edited to add:

WJ contradicted himself a lot when it comes to ZM. When his head can overcome his heart,  he remembered to observed proper decorum. But most of time,  his heart seem to overcome his head before he quickly caught himself -_-. When the heart wants what it wants,  sometimes logic that the head tries to tell seems futile.  :lol: Okay,  sorry for the randomness of this additional thoughts hahaha :mrgreen:.

Thanks sophiesyc for the info about the pic:thumbsup:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

It’s from BTS I think they were rehearsal the scene when the news outlet visited the set. Zhou Dian was standing next to her in the original pic looking at the crew ( I have the pic but no idea how to post lol). Or maybe this exact moment/scene didn’t make the final cut. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

There's other people and he has to applied it to her skin which a man not supposed to do to an unrelated woman. This also happen when WJ applied medicine to ZM's wound on her shoulder after crashing the wedding. He was looking around making sure there's nobody else but them.

@LaurenPanna To me more than despised since I can't really see YX's face there, I always think after ZM says "我偏要勉强“ with this face

rGfTpP1m.png

I think he knows the wedding was doomed and he thinks ZR can only blame herself for forcing WJ to marry her. I mean pretty sure YX understand a love that is to the bone. He just underestimate how much both WJ and ZM will fight for it, sometimes I think YX does regret not chasing after JXF after seeing these two-_-

Lol the crown prince character got killed by the director but got revived by fanfic authors:lol:

I do think that ZR at that moment remind him of mie jue. I think he was rather impressed with Minmin when she said, "i insist"

If only he fight for ji xiao fu love

30 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I wish there a Vietnamese fanfic. 

If I am not wrong, there is. 

Let me screen shot you the Vietnamese Facebook group for yitian. Will get back to you later. I am actually in the group 

43 minutes ago, sophiesyc said:

Thank you, now that makes more sense. But still why ignoring MM then ran to Yinli. Bad WJ :(

He debated for a few seconds actually, but ZM was already unconscious (with XZ attending to her), whereas YL was coughing from her injuries so that’s why he had to go check on her.

Must say I’m very impressed with the directing and casting for this drama. They really paid attention to every single gesture and expression, even after all our slicing and dicing there aren’t too many faults^_^

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Some c-netizens notices these:

VGabZyn.gif

Do you think WJ is embarassed? happy? happily embarassed?

Another one:

Hide contents

3, 2 , 1, Turn! :smiley:

a4LI4gF.gif

Totally did not notice these interesting tidbit^_^

Which scene is the second gif

Is it before snake island? 

Can see him open mouth slightly at this kiss

https://m.weibo.cn/6094701322/4366171711591363

• Love 2

7 hours ago, ildiz said:

[video-to-gif output image]

Haha.. He IS 小淫贼.  :joy:

That's it. My theory that fangirls make the best FBI agents has been solidified. WTF 1. How did I miss this? and 2. HE IS SO OBVIOUS. LOL @LaurenPanna So much square footage on that sword, but hand goes straight to hers. They are MAGNETS. Someone had described their hug at the inn like 2 magnets. It is inevitable that they can't resist each other. lol

@kur4p1k4 Also those two gifs you just posted. I know the 2nd is right before Snake Island (they're so in sync haha), but what scene was the first one?

5 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

You know now that I think about WJ should have married ZM since way back, if wulin world rules is you have to take responsibility of girls' honor. What WJ has done to ZM:

1. Touch her foot directly.

2. Implying something 'embarassing' happen in front the whole of Wudang and Ming sect

3. Touch her hand so many times

4. Side hug her so many times

5. Princess carry 3 times, well one is when she's injured but still counts!

6. Smear her reputation that even her family knows that she has feeling for him, how embarrassing is that in ancient times!

7. Being touchy-feely when eavesdropping on SQS-CYL, pretty sure the Wudang uncles all saw it when she wiped WJ tears, except SYQ maybe, he's too devastated

8. Even flirting on snake island in front of everybody, jfc!

While with ZR he just touched (not even really touching<_<) her hip in an island where if everybody just shut up nobody will know and they have to get married:expressionless:

*sigh* OTL

LOL the scene where he touched her foot... that was sensual. You could feel their spark even from the beginning. The editing and the small touches like WJ's hands not knowing what to grasp when she snatched her sock back and ZM's hands curling in front of her when she had her back turned. WJ can't hit and run like that! 

@Yitian_fan I wish I could read Chinese soooooooooooo badly. All of those fanfics sound amazing.

P.S. YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST. I had to go back FOUR PAGES to catch up and I only slept for like 5 hours! lololol (I'm not complaining. Keep this thread alive!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Some c-netizens notices these:

VGabZyn.gif

Do you think WJ is embarassed? happy? happily embarassed?

Another one:

Hide contents

3, 2 , 1, Turn! :smiley:

a4LI4gF.gif

Totally did not notice these interesting tidbit^_^

Cute!  Love 'em... particularly the first one!  Thanks for sharing!

On 4/21/2019 at 1:10 AM, vicious219 said:

The Wu girl and her father on snake island were those people who tricked ZWJ into revealing the location of XX near the beginning of the story right after he left Buhui with YX.  They're descendants of the Wu brothers.  The Yellow Dress Maiden only appears to help the beggar clan because she has a special relationship with them.  YG's aunt was the chief of the beggar clan and I presume before YG died, he made his descendants promise to help the beggar clan whenever they're in trouble.

Do you remember which episode in the beginning when WJ was tricked when leaving with Buhui? Who are the Wu brothers? Were they with the Zhu maiden (girl with dogs?/father?).

Thanks for the Yellow Maiden explanation, makes more sense now!

10 minutes ago, Yui. said:

Do you remember which episode in the beginning when WJ was tricked when leaving with Buhui? Who are the Wu brothers? Were they with the Zhu maiden (girl with dogs?/father?).

Thanks for the Yellow Maiden explanation, makes more sense now!

The wu brothers were guo jing, huang rong disciples in ROCH

Except for the first time when he was about to tickle her,  whenever he princess carried her, as ahown on the GIFs,  he tended to slide his arms under her arms. It would pull her closer In his embrace wouldn't it? :sweatingbullets:

If I remembered correctly, when he carried ZR at the earlier episodes (where she almost fell from the cliff as they were looking for herb, if I am not mistaken),  he carried ZR by one hand supporting her upper shoulder but this hand was holding her upper arm instead of hooking his arm around her upper back from under her arms, like what he did with MM on the cave when MM was hurt or when he just went ahead to carry an angry MM). (hope I made sense hahaha) 

I am quite surprised they can look and even linger at each other eyes/gaze so lovingly after the kiss (as they are pulling away from each other faces).  They really gave total performance to be the characters there. Good acting from both young actor/actress.

Thank you all so muuuuch for all the GIFs,  fanfic, translation. Keep them coming folks!! 

• Like 7