[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

The porridge is probably burned and overcooked like ZM stated but is still tasty to him.  Ah..the power of love.:lol: I don't think he ever compliment ZZR's cooking even thought she have good cooking skills.

Yeah indeed zzr is a good cook but never receive his compliment 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

The porridge is probably burned and overcooked like ZM stated but is still tasty to him.  Ah..the power of love.:lol: I don't think he ever compliment ZZR's cooking even thought she have good cooking skills.

And she's a Princess! WJ was worried when ZR cooked for him since he thought it will burden her as Er Mei leader.

But if it's ZM, nope please cook for me, even if it's bad, I love it:wub: that idiot in love, he wanted to be spoiled by ZM^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I keep watching the sweeping rice scene, Wuji eyes was something to die for while watching her work, and listening intently at her when she say she is alright and can do labor job. He look worried because he knows she is lying so as not to worry him and delay the journey to save XX. And the porridge!!!! Is it really so sweet?! I must kill my husband if he complain about my cooking again! 

I love that sweeping rice scene too where he looking at her and smiles. I think the porridge is sweet and not burn like MinMin said. He have 2 bowls and complimentary it very good.

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I love that sweeping rice scene too where he looking at her and smiles. I think the porridge is sweet and not burn like MinMin said. He have 2 bowls and complimentary it very good.

I think he can finish that whole pot within minutes if minmin never take the bowl away

• LOL 1

Just now, hobeverly1212 said:

for those who can read chinese, should download this app: Lofter
LOTS of fanfiction in there. You need to register an account or use your Weibo though. Then search in chinese for the full drama name or the chinese characters: Ji Min

No wonder i keep seeing the word Lofter in weibo!! 

Thank you for sharing 

4 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

No wonder once they become official, they can't stop touching each other hands.:lol:

It should be after the kiss they can’t stop touching each other hand.:flushed:

btw, have you see the princess have to BBQ chicken before. Only for WJ.

Come to think of it WJ is very touchy with MM since the beginning. He also always sneaking those stares at her.

i like that on snake island he’s taking care of her in a loving way that it’s so obvious to his god father that he likes MM. it must be so awkward to everyone watching them declaring how much they will protect each other when MM thought they wouldn’t survive. They acted like it was just the two of them there, kind of cute. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sophiesyc said:

Come to think of it WJ is very touchy with MM since the beginning. He also slays sneaking those stares at her.

i like that on snake island he’s taking care of her in a loving way that it’s so obvious to his god father that he likes MM. it must be so awkward to everyone watching them declaring how much they will protect each other when MM thought they wouldn’t survive. They acted like it was just the two of them there, kind of cute. 

You got it right!  lol... who can come up with an idea to tickle a lady's foot on their 3rd odds meeting?  Only ZWJ can just like ZM saying it out loud.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, sophiesyc said:

Come to think of it WJ is very touchy with MM since the beginning. He also always sneaking those stares at her.

Yeah they give me a feeling as if the rest are transparent lol. In fact they always behave like that until some discipline mistress or master make noise, then wuji would abruptly stop touching her, (as if oh so someone is watching) 

14 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

No problem! Good things mush share hahahahah!
and Im a fellow Singaporean too :)

Hello fellow Singaporean!!!! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sophiesyc said:

Super cute. His godfather is blind but he can tell there’s something between them. That sure says a lot. And then in that scene when they are declaring that and the camera pans to zzr and xz and her mom, they look Kinda guilty like they’re third and fourth wheeling the couple. I always thought that was kind of funny.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

TA DA!! 

Where is all the crap about "men and women distance" 

Hahahaha

Not as if this is a tiny and short sword that you have no where else to hold

And look at that smile, like he won lottery img-0d1a2a61be25bc34a30189a1fae4bb2c.jpg

Men and women distance only apply to ZZR, never apply on MM:lol:  That smile on his face:love:

• Like 3