[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, vicious219 said:

No, I think it's just the style of the author.

Btw guys, it would be great if you could help sub the series when you have some spare time.  The YT community has been an immense help so far.  They've subbed up to episode 27.  You don't have to sub the episodes in order either.  You can just sub your favorite zm-zwj scenes.  Our english speaking friends need to know what they're saying so they can join us in our zm-zwj addiction.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuyfcUjDE--TshpquRKPFbLXr0mTBazWy

I can help! Just messaged you through wuxiarocks!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I heard that Yukee wrote her own fanfic about zhao min childhood to let her become more involved in the role

She's one of us!  One of us, one of us, one of us.....

13 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

I can help! Just messaged you through wuxiarocks!

Thanks!  But, I don't have an account on wuxiarocks and I'm also not wuxiarocks.  If that's what you were thinking, lol.  Could you send the message to me on here? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://m.weibo.cn/5826890841/4366137317443524

Who is same as me? Really love and miss the bickering between them before they become really lovey dovey. 

Somehow feel like both become different persons after they decided go against all odds to be together. Really salute to their acting skills

I’m with you 101%. I love those staring eyes from WJ. Add to my collection. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://m.weibo.cn/5826890841/4366137317443524

Who is same as me? Really love and miss the bickering between them before they become really lovey dovey. 

Somehow feel like both become different persons after they decided go against all odds to be together. Really salute to their acting skills

I loves both the bickering and lovey dovey scenes, indeed great acting skills from them.  Just wish we have more episodes of them to watch.   Do you know if weibo's fans still insist or make request for the production company to release the DVD uncut version?  I think their request should be very effective.  Just like when they complained about the slow motions in the beginning episodes, and they did make the adjustment after that.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I loves both the bickering and lovey dovey scenes, indeed great acting skills from them.  Just wish we have more episodes of them to watch.   Do you know if weibo's fans still insist or make request for the production company to release the DVD uncut version?  I think their request should be very effective.  Just like when they complained about the slow motions in the beginning episodes, and they did make the adjustment after that.

So far i did not hear anything yet

https://m.weibo.cn/1501898394/4366242074557839

Really nice fan art

Minmin bring wuji to pay respect to RYW

• Sad 1

Hi! Back again with the next chapter. Hope y'all like it :) I have most of Chapters 4 and 5 written, and hopefully can complete and post by this week. I didn't intend for it to be this long, but Wu Ji's voice just continues to want to talk, so I will let him talk!

Title: Fortunately

Chapter 3:

Before long, one night has turned into eight days.

The days start early and the work is laborious, but Wu Ji feels like he is right at home, riding and training Ping On to do what dai ye’s horses can. He helps them milk cattle and goats, tend to the horses and chickens, work household chores, and at the end of the night, he and dai ye come home to dai shum’s freshly cooked meals.

Wu Ji is tired every day, but he thinks it is worth it.

Spoiler

Occasionally, Wu Ji will encounter residents who will shelter him.

His story is always the same.

They will ask, “Gong zi, what has made you travel all this way by yourself?”

And Wu Ji will answer sheepishly, “I’m a traveling da fu. My wife was with me, but I did something to upset her, so she left. I have been trying to find her and bring her back for a long time now.”

Wu Ji will see the moment they take pity on him, and he will offer his help around the household for a temporary roof over his head and some spare food.

Today is no different. Ping On and Wu Ji have been sleeping outside for the last two nights until they happened upon a small dwelling consisting of four yurts. Three sit close by while the fourth is a little ways off in the distance.

The elderly couple, whom Wu Ji has learned are Yesun da ye and Dagasi da shum, had spotted Wu Ji and his horse and had waved him over.

“Gong zi, we saw you coming from afar. Rarely anyone ever comes through here, and you are the first person we have seen in weeks. Why are you all by yourself?”

Wu Ji tells the couple his story, and they are more than happy to offer their abode to him. Wu Ji feels a bit guilty each time he recounts his half-lie, but he has learned to push it away and pay people back with chores and errands.

Da shum takes Wu Ji’s hand and smiles kindly. “Heaven does not forsake those who try with all their heart. Zhang da fu, we know you will find her soon. A married couple can rarely hold grudges for long. Trust me.” She gives Wu Ji a long knowing look and he assumes it is because she has a lot of experience in the whole marriage business.

“In the meantime, I bet you are tired from all your travels. Here, come inside and have some water or goat’s milk. I just milked them this morning.”

Wu Ji apologizes for having intruded on them, but they quiet him with reassurances.

“It’s not a bother at all. We have lived here for so long with no one around that it is always nice to have visitors!”

He thanks them profusely and is uncertain on when he had become so fortunate.

--

Wu Ji sits down on the bed and takes in his surroundings. His belly is full and his bed is comfortable. He pats his stomach and feels the familiar indent of the hairpin tucked away in his waistband.

After dinner, in which Wu Ji ate grilled meats for the first time in a long time, he retreated to one of the yurts da shum prepared for him. Wu Ji can tell one yurt is for hosting dinners and possibly guests, one room was for him, so the third must be for the elderly couple. He had asked her what the fourth one off in the distance was for, and she told him it was just an empty room that houses junk and advised him not to go in there for its lack of order and cleanliness. Wu Ji nods and thanks her again for her hospitality.

Wu Ji also noted that da ye was coughing a bit during dinner. He will have to ask the older man again if he could thoroughly check his pulse tomorrow morning. He wonders if there are any herbs around he can pick for them.

The elderly couple, though they do not have much, have been more than hospitable towards him and even fed Ping On some of their lettuce and carrots. This is the least he can do for them.

He lies down and feels privileged for at least this much.

A bed beats the ground and he settles in for the night.

Wu Ji lets his mind drift like a steady boat in the vastness of an ocean he once knew. He is taken back to the inside of a wooden ship, the smell of sea and earth enclosing them in tight dark quarters.

The ship jolts and Wu Ji falls backwards, his head hitting the pillow with a thud.

He braces both of them and catches her arms as she falls into him, two sets of eyes flying wide open. They stare at each other and neither moves a muscle.

Wu Ji suddenly remembers he had been fuming just two seconds ago. What was it about again?

All thoughts dissipate with the loud thump thump thump he feels bursting from his chest while blood rushes to his face. He must look as red as her lips right then.

They are so red.

Light hits her slender frame from the window at just the right angle, and Wu Ji absurdly muses that she is glowing.

He wishes he never caught the glimpse of a small mole peeking out from above her collar.

He doesn’t know what to do with his hands.

She is right there.

He gulps.

She swallows.

The air is thick and her weight settles deeper into him, eyes shyly turning away.

In the moment his eyes were about to flicker down to her lips, he spots movement through his peripheral. It seems she did, too, and they both stumble to sit upright, awkwardly fixing their attire.

Wu Ji has never been more thankful for Xiao Zhao walking in on them.

He absently strokes the two curved rows of small dents on his arm. The grooves are smooth to the touch after fresh skin healed over the bite she left behind.

“That’s why I have to bite you really hard! That way, in this life, you will always remember me!”

He lets out a soft laugh. She is the only person in this world who could think of such a method.

He can still recall the initial shock and sting and her insufferable jest. She even had the audacity to put Shui Fu Shao Shi Cao on his wound.

Wu Ji remembers all the mixed feelings he could barely discern, some more prominent than others. Angry that she was so childish. Indignant of not having done anything to warrant getting bitten. Fear of what more she would be capable of doing to him.

And yet, he had ignored the little butterflies in his stomach when she gently wrapped his wound, how soft her hands were, and the flush on his cheeks as he turned away, only to admit that she hadn’t needed to bite him.

He was never going to forget her.

Wu Ji studies the marks like he hasn’t already memorized its exact indentations by heart.

He digs his nails into the ruts of the bite.

The pain is never the same.

--

The next morning, Wu Ji wakes up to the alluring smell of cooked meats and vegetables.

He leaves his yurt and goes to check on Ping On, who is tied to the fencing dividing his living quarters and the abandoned yurt.

Da shum was so gracious as to provide a bucket of veggies and a few bales of hay nearby. Wu Ji grabs a carrot out of the pale and feeds it to the horse. As he looks up from his tending, he thinks he sees a shadow inside the yurt.

Wu Ji’s cautionary senses start whirring and he approaches guardedly, careful not to alert the possible intruder.

His steps are measured as he looks to his surroundings for any other potential indicators of threat.

Wu Ji is three steps away from the yurt’s entrance and he is on high alert.

There is definitive movement inside.

He reaches out, hands poised to push the fabric divider away.

In that very moment, da shum comes rushing out of the yurt, breathing hard.

Wu Ji catches her, steadying the elderly woman.

“Zhang da fu!” She exclaims. “You scared me. What are you doing here?”

“Da shum, is everything okay? I heard movement inside and thought it might be an intruder.”

She laughs and starts dusting her face and clothes off. “Oh no, no intruder here. It was just little old me trying to clean up in there, but it is so dusty I had to give up. Zhang da fu, I advise you to not go in there. It needs a proper cleaning and no guest of mine shall enter such a messy place. Understand?”

Wu Ji, still stunned, nods obediently.

“Good. Now come, I have made us breakfast. Do you like goat meat?”

Wu Ji does not even have a chance to answer before da shum takes his arm and whisks him away to the main quarters.

She reassures him the entire time, and once settled, Wu Ji is happy for no intruders and another delicious meal in his belly.

--

Wu Ji surprisingly stays with the elderly couple for longer than he had anticipated.

How could he not when they shower him with such open-heartedness, almost like he was their kin.

Da shum has taken it upon herself to help him wash all his clothes and patch up any holes he may have acquired, which was quite a few of them having collected over the past two and a half years.

He thinks she would mock him silly if she could see the state of his clothes.

Da shum also cooks two meals for them every day, and Wu Ji can attest that it is some of the best food he has ever tasted.

During their meals, he notices da shum prepares more food than the three of them could ever finish, but Wu Ji thinks she will just save the food and serve them leftovers later. When there is a new dish at every meal, he figures she just serves the food to her animals. Da shum truly is a generous person.

To repay the couple for their generosity, Wu Ji in turn helps da shum wash all the dishes and works with da ye away on the acreage, herding cattle and feeding the livestock for them.

Often, after they are done working for the day, Wu Ji listens to the man recite tales from his younger years. His long lineage of warriors includes his grandfather and his own father, both soldiers during their respective reigns. Da ye himself had been fighting battles under Emperor Hui Zong of Yuan. His only son, Nagaya, had died in battle three years ago.

The man’s eyes reflect the sadness of a gray-haired parent who has had to bid farewell to his raven-haired son. “Zhang da fu, you two are very close in age. You really remind me of him. If he was still alive, you could be hao xiong dis.”

The older man smiles wistfully. “I believe the Heavens brought you to us to alleviate some of our pain, and we are immensely thankful for it.”

Wu Ji is touched, yet he also feels a mix of worry and sympathy in his heart, praying to the Heavens he and their son had never crossed paths.

--

The days start early and the work is laborious, but Wu Ji feels like he is right at home, riding and training Ping On to do what da ye’s horses can. He helps them milk cattle and goats, tend to the horses and chickens, work household chores, and at the end of the night, he and da ye come home to da shum’s freshly cooked meals.

Sometimes, Wu Ji will sneak glances at the elderly couple’s interactions and admire the simplistic intimacy of it all. Da ye happily helps da shum in the kitchen even after a long day on the pastures, and da shum will cook the yummiest foods and always give da ye and Wu Ji the only two chicken drumsticks without any hesitancy.

Wu Ji yearns for this. He hopes they can have this one day.

He knows once he finds her, these are the things he would want to share with her for the rest of his life.

Aside from the couple’s kindness, the other reason Wu Ji has not left yet is his concern towards da ye’s health. The man is approaching his fifties, but hardly ever rests. Wu Ji knows there is much to be done around the residence and watching da ye make several trips carrying heavy buckets of water daily worries Wu Ji.

Da ye’s cough has also worsened as the nights grow increasingly colder. They are coming into early autumn, and Wu Ji is concerned about their health and diminishing stock. There is no shortage of livestock, but firewood, water, and medicinal herbs are running low.

He thinks the least he can do is help them collect some essentials to prepare for the coming seasons before he sets out.

Wu Ji had experienced Mongolia’s winter shortly after leaving the Central Plains, but he thinks now that he is farther North, it will probably be even colder where they are.

He decides that tomorrow he will take some time to search for herbals.

Tonight, Wu Ji will go to bed dreaming of rice paddies near cozy cottages, her silhouette in the morning sun, and a warm bowl of congee prepared especially for him.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18594964/chapters/44222479

(includes new fanart that I can't post on this forum for whatever reason)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

So far i did not hear anything yet

https://m.weibo.cn/1501898394/4366242074557839

Really nice fan art

Minmin bring wuji to pay respect to RYW

Oh dear God, @LaurenPanna, that fanart just sent CHILLS down my whole body. You guys are giving me so many ideas for my story!!!! Please keep them coming. Love all the gifs and version comparisons.

And that is so cool that Yukee write fanfics! WOW! We have things in commonnnnnn yayyyy

9 minutes ago, deminni said:

Hi! Back again with the next chapter. Hope y'all like it :) I have most of Chapters 4 and 5 written, and hopefully can complete and post by this week. I didn't intend for it to be this long, but Wu Ji's voice just continues to want to talk, so I will them him talk!

Title: Fortunately

Chapter 3:

The days start early and the work is laborious, but Wu Ji feels like he is right at home, riding and training Ping On to do what dai ye’s horses can. He helps them milk cattle and goats, tend to the horses and chickens, work household chores, and at the end of the night, he and dai ye come home to dai shum’s freshly cooked meals.

Reveal hidden contents

Occasionally, Wu Ji will encounter residents who will shelter him.

His story is always the same.

They will ask, “Gong zi, what has made you travel all this way by yourself?”

And Wu Ji will answer sheepishly, “I’m a traveling dai fu. My wife was with me, but I did something to upset her, so she left. I have been trying to find her and bring her back for a long time now.”

Wu Ji will see the moment they take pity on him, and he will offer his help around the household for a temporary roof over his head and some spare food.

Today is no different. Ping On and Wu Ji have been sleeping outside for the last two nights until they happened upon a small dwelling consisting of four yurts. Three sit close by while the fourth is a little ways off in the distance.

The elderly couple, whom Wu Ji has learned are Yesun dai ye and Dagasi dai shum, had spotted Wu Ji and his horse and had waved him over.

“Gong zi, we saw you coming from afar. Rarely anyone ever comes through here, and you are the first person we have seen in weeks. Why are you all by yourself?”

Wu Ji tells the couple his story, and they are more than happy to offer their abode to him. Wu Ji feels a bit guilty each time he recounts his half-lie, but he has learned to push it away and pay people back with chores and errands.

Dai shum takes Wu Ji’s hand and smiles kindly. “Heaven does not forsake those who try with all their heart. Zhang dai fu, we know you will find her soon. A married couple can rarely hold grudges for long. Trust me.” She gives Wu Ji a long knowing look and he assumes it is because she has a lot of experience in the whole marriage business.

“In the meantime, I bet you are tired from all your travels. Here, come inside and have some water or goat’s milk. I just milked them this morning.”

Wu Ji apologizes for having intruded on them, but they quiet him with reassurances.

“It’s not a bother at all. We have lived here for so long with no one around that it is always nice to have visitors!”

He thanks them profusely and is uncertain on when he had become so fortunate.

--

Wu Ji sits down on the bed and takes in his surroundings. His belly is full and his bed is comfortable. He pats his stomach and feels the familiar indent of the hairpin tucked away in his waistband.

After dinner, in which Wu Ji ate grilled meats for the first time in a long time, he retreated to one of the yurts dai shum prepared for him. Wu Ji can tell one yurt is for hosting dinners and possibly guests, one room was for him, so the third must be for the elderly couple. He had asked her what the fourth one off in the distance was for, and she told him it was just an empty room that houses junk and advised him not to go in there for its lack of order and cleanliness. Wu Ji nods and thanks her again for her hospitality.

Wu Ji also noted that dai ye was coughing a bit during dinner. He will have to ask the older man again if he could thoroughly check his pulse tomorrow morning. He wonders if there are any herbs around he can pick for them.

The elderly couple, though they do not have much, have been more than hospitable towards him and even fed Ping On some of their lettuce and carrots. This is the least he can do for them.

He lies down and feels privileged for at least this much.

A bed beats the ground and he settles in for the night.

Wu Ji lets his mind drift like a steady boat in the vastness of an ocean he once knew. He is taken back to the inside of a wooden ship, the smell of sea and earth enclosing them in tight dark quarters.

The ship jolts and Wu Ji falls backwards, his head hitting the pillow with a thud.

He braces both of them and catches her arms as she falls into him, two sets of eyes flying wide open. They stare at each other and neither moves a muscle.

Wu Ji suddenly remembers had been fuming just two seconds ago. What was it about again?

All thoughts dissipate with the loud thump thump thump he feels bursting from his chest while blood rushes to his face. He must look as red as her lips right then.

They are so red.

Light hits her slender frame from the window at just the right angle, and Wu Ji absurdly muses that she is glowing.

He wishes he never caught the glimpse of a small mole peeking out from above her collar.

He doesn’t know what to do with his hands.

She is right there.

He gulps.

She swallows.

The air is thick and her weight settles deeper into him, eyes shyly turning away.

In the moment his eyes were about to flicker down to her lips, he spots movement through his peripheral. It seems she did, too, and they both stumble to sit upright, awkwardly fixing their attire.

Wu Ji has never been more thankful for Xiao Zhao walking in on them.

He absently strokes the two curved rows of small dents on his arm. The grooves are smooth to the touch after fresh skin healed over the bite she left behind.

“That’s why I have to bite you really hard! That way, in this life, you will always remember me!”

He lets out a soft laugh. She is the only person in this world who could think of such a method.

He can still recall the initial shock and sting and her insufferable jest. She even had the audacity to put Shui Fu Shao Shi Cao on his wound.

Wu Ji remembers all the mixed feelings he could barely discern, some more prominent than others. Angry that she was so childish. Indignant of not having done anything to warrant getting bitten. Fear of what more she would be capable of doing to him.

And yet, he had ignored the little butterflies in his stomach when she gently wrapped his wound, how soft her hands were, and the flush on his cheeks as he turned away, only to admit that she hadn’t needed to bite him.

He was never going to forget her.

Wu Ji studies the marks like he hasn’t already memorized its exact indentations by heart.

He digs his nails into the ruts of the bite.

The pain is never the same.

--

The next morning, Wu Ji wakes up to the alluring smell of cooked meats and vegetables.

He leaves his yurt and goes to check on Ping On, who is tied to the fencing dividing his living quarters and the abandoned yurt.

Dai shum was so gracious as to provide a bucket of veggies and a few bales of hay nearby. Wu Ji grabs a carrot out of the pale and feeds it to the horse. As he looks up from his tending, he thinks he sees a shadow inside the yurt.

Wu Ji’s cautionary senses start whirring and he approaches guardedly, careful not to alert the possible intruder.

His steps are measured as he looks to his surroundings for any other potential indicators of threat.

Wu Ji is three steps away from the yurt’s entrance and he is on high alert.

There is definitive movement inside.

He reaches out, hands poised to push the fabric divider away.

In that very moment, dai shum comes rushing out of the yurt, breathing hard.

Wu Ji catches her, steadying the elderly woman.

“Zhang dai fu!” She exclaims. “You scared me. What are you doing here?”

“Dai shum, is everything okay? I heard movement inside and thought it might be an intruder.”

She laughs and starts dusting her face and clothes off. “Oh no, no intruder here. It was just little old me trying to clean up in there, but it is so dusty I had to give up. Zhang dai fu, I advise you to not go in there. It needs a proper cleaning and no guest of mine shall enter such a messy place. Understand?”

Wu Ji, still stunned, nods obediently.

“Good. Now come, I have made us breakfast. Do you like goat meat?”

Wu Ji does not even have a chance to answer before dai shum takes his arm and whisks him away to the main quarters.

She reassures him the entire time, and once settled, Wu Ji is happy for no intruders and another delicious meal in his belly.

--

Wu Ji surprisingly stays with the elderly couple for longer than he had anticipated.

How could he not when they shower him with such open-heartedness, almost like he was their kin.

Dai shum has taken it upon herself to help him wash all his clothes and patch up any holes he may have acquired, which was quite a few of them having collected over the past two and a half years.

He thinks she would mock him silly if she could see the state of his clothes.

Dai shum also cooks two meals for them every day, and Wu Ji can attest that it is some of the best food he has ever tasted.

During their meals, he notices she prepares more food than the three of them could ever finish, but Wu Ji thinks she will just save the food and serve them leftovers later. When there is a new dish at every meal, he figures she just serves the food to her animals. Dai shum truly is a generous person.

To repay the couple for their generosity, Wu Ji in turn helps dai shum wash all the dishes and works with dai ye away on the acreage, herding cattle and feeding the livestock for them.

Often, after they are done working for the day, Wu Ji listens to the man recite tales from his younger years. His long lineage of warriors includes his grandfather and his own father, both soldiers during their respective reigns. Dai ye himself had been fighting battles under Emperor Hui Zong of Yuan. His only son, Nagaya, had died in battle three years ago.

The man’s eyes reflect the sadness of a gray-haired parent who has had to bid farewell to his raven-haired son. “Zhang dai fu, you two are very close in age. You really remind me of him. If he was still alive, you could be hao xiong dis. I believe the Heavens brought you to us to alleviate some of our pain, and we are immensely thankful for it.”

Wu Ji is touched, yet he also feels a mix of worry and sympathy in his heart, praying to the Heavens he and their son had never crossed paths.

--

Sometimes, Wu Ji will sneak glances at the elderly couple’s interactions and admire the simplistic intimacy of it all. Dai ye happily helps dai shum in the kitchen even after a long day on the pastures, and dai shum will cook the yummiest foods and always give dai ye and Wu Ji the only two chicken drumsticks without any hesitancy.

Wu Ji yearns for this. He hopes they can have this one day.

He knows once he finds her, these are the things he would want to share with her for the rest of his life.

Aside from the couple’s kindness, the other reason Wu Ji has not left yet is his concern towards dai ye’s health. The man is approaching his fifties, but hardly ever rests. Wu Ji knows there is much to be done around the residence and watching dai ye make several trips carrying heavy buckets of water daily worries Wu Ji.

The elder man’s cough has also worsened as the nights grow increasingly colder. They are coming into early autumn, and Wu Ji is concerned about their health and diminishing stock. There is no shortage of livestock, but firewood, water, and medicinal herbs are running low.

He thinks the least he can do is help them collect some essentials to prepare for the coming seasons before he sets out.

Wu Ji had experienced Mongolia’s winter shortly after leaving the Central Plains, but he thinks now that he is farther North, it will probably be even colder where they are.

He decides that tomorrow he will takes some time to search for herbals.

Tonight, Wu Ji will go to bed dreaming of rice paddies near cozy cottages, her silhouette in the morning sun, and a warm bowl of congee prepared especially for him.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18594964/chapters/44222479

She is right there!!!! 

I am yearning for more more more!! 

Thank you @deminni

Its getting exciting!! 

7 minutes ago, deminni said:

Oh dear God, @LaurenPanna, that fanart just sent CHILLS down my whole body. You guys are giving me so many ideas for my story!!!! Please keep them coming. Love all the gifs and version comparisons.

And that is so cool that Yukee write fanfics! WOW! We have things in commonnnnnn yayyyy

When i see that fanart of him paying respect to RYW, it really reminded me of your story. Love the pace you laid out, really spark my imagination first before anticipating your next chapter 

• Love 1

One more slapping face video 

But instead of slapping, they use our favourite kissing scene hahaha thought you guys will love it

https://m.weibo.cn/1996351085/4366402260013014

One more just for laugh before i retire to sleep 

https://m.weibo.cn/3478399142/4366478570172591

Zhou dian n zzr in the middle looks funny

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

When i see that fanart of him paying respect to RYW, it really reminded me of your story. Love the pace you laid out, really spark my imagination first before anticipating your next chapter 

Aww Lauren, that is a gigantic compliment and thank you so much for saying that because that fan art is seriously beautiful. I’m so happy you like it. I’m excited to get to the exciting parts, too! Haha

• Love 1

I (we) really need some more scenes of them, BTS of them, a whole new series with them. Idk I’m withdrawing pretty bad. The BTS is actually pretty limited compare to other dramas. Sad :( I adore yukee so much in this series. I’ve always though she was cute in princess weiyoung but man she took it to another level. Their chemistry is here is on point. Maybe the director can cast them in another drama please but make it good. I’ve seen so many reuse couples, so finger crossing that this can happen....one day. Why waste good chemistry. Sigh :sleepy:

• Like 5

@deminni Yes, while doing the comparison I really thought WJ's dress after eps. 44 looks really nice and somehow more ostentatious than his usual clothing then my imagination run wild, hahaha. But yeah it's possible ZM do dress him and WJ will definitely let her do whatever she wanted:wub: That's also why I think he didn't wear it again, even though I really like his 2nd last one, It probably hurts too much to think that ZM gave that to him:bawling:

@sophiesyc Yes, she did change clothes a lot, but some I think they reuse some of the dress, the one in Lu Liu manor was reuse during eps 42, Mongolian dress the white one was reuse quite a few times, the blue one where she said goodbye to WJ also was reuse before in eps 40. That hotpot dress was also reuse in eps 44 for the flashback how she got XX's hair. I didn't include when they were using farmer's and fisherman disguise since it doesn't matter to what they want to convey who ZM is as a character.

I'm glad all of you enjoy the dress comparison, ZM dress really stands out if you compare to other girls and most characters, except RYW and WBB I guess, they also have very elaborate and design heavy costume and very deep color. Not like most characters that mostly has light color and no pattern and embroidery at all in their dress. So yah I really enjoy the costume department attention to detail to show difference between royalty and the normal/pugilist people.

Also if you pay attention to their hair, most of them always have braids, the one with hair anyway hahaha. I guess the styling department really like braids^_^

Edit:

@deminni I love your fic, please torture WJ more B) Even though he probably give the best hugs that man deserve torture for making MM suffer so much^_^

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 3