[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

I have question, during the crashing of the wedding, why did WJ never try to explain that he's going to save his godfather to ZR immediately? I mean it's just a few words, just say "I'm going to rescue my godfather, ttyl" isnt that fine? I mean she's WJ future wife shouldn't she be more understanding? 

Is it because there's other sect that wants revenge towards XX, who attends his wedding that's why he didn't say it in front of everybody?

34 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I have question, during the crashing of the wedding, why did WJ never try to explain that he's going to save his godfather to ZR immediately? I mean it's just a few words, just say "I'm going to rescue my godfather, ttyl" isnt that fine? I mean she's WJ future wife shouldn't she be more understanding? 

Is it because there's other sect that wants revenge towards XX, who attends his wedding that's why he didn't say it in front of everybody?

It is because there lot of people there want to kill XX and getting the Saber. WJ didn't want them to know so he can't explain to ZZR. But he told her that this is more important than his life, just ZZR doesn't know what is more important to WJ (only XX) vs MinMin know XX is important to WJ that tell she understand WJ more than ZZR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

He didn't want to attract attention to his Yifu, who is common enemy of the sects there. 

But haha he could have just bow and finish the wedding first but he did not. Cheeky guy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

He didn't want to attract attention to his Yifu, who is common enemy of the sects there. 

But haha he could have just bow and finish the wedding first but he did not. Cheeky guy. 

That is one of the excuse and the other is he didn't want to marry ZZR. This is good timing for him to runnnnn.

• LOL 2

57 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

In the novel and the '86 version, when WJ made his decision to leave with ZM, ZR told WJ to think about it carefully as there will be no turning back. WJ responded that he owes his godfather greatly and that he hopes she forgives him. Then he leaves. So in some ways, WJ did hint to ZR that he's off to save his godfather. As to why this little bit was not in this version, it must be as you thought that WJ likely didn't want the sects to know and possibly trail him.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

In the novel and the '86 version, when WJ made his decision to leave with ZM, ZR told WJ to think about it carefully as there will be no turning back. WJ responded that he owes his godfather greatly and that he hopes she forgives him. Then he leaves. So in some ways, WJ did hint to ZR that he's off to save his godfather. As to why this little bit was not in this version, it must be as you thought that WJ likely didn't want the sects to know and possibly trail him.

No, WJ didn't hint that he going to save his Godfather in this version. That why ZZR were asking him what is more important than to bow first and take care other after. I don't think the reason is he afraid MinMin will hurt his godfather that why he have to leave right away. But I was thinking he just didn't want to marry ZZR and this is good time to leave.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree that he might not want to attract attention of the guests. Although previous versions, he had mentioned or alluded that this matter related to XX? (2000 version and/or 1986? if I am not mistaken). Sometimes I wonder, ZZR did not want WJ to find XX because deep inside she really  did not understand WJ, but also perhaps she felt some fear that her bad deeds will be spilled by XX (again,  I am bit fuzzy about this part. In the previous versions, XX knew that it's ZR who did all the crimes at the Snake island right?).

I made 2nd part of my fanfic. Not that good but hope you'll like it hahaha. This is the first time (well, 2nd time after the first portion of the fanfic I made several pages back) that I ever made and shared my fanfic :sweatingbullets:

Set after he ran to hug her on the grassland, and before they rode the horses together. 

Spoiler

A fortnight had passed ever since Zhang Wuji met his Min-min again. Fourteen ethereal days, yet he still could not believe he had finally found her again.

That fateful day, Zhao Min was tending to her little lamb who had lost its way when Wuji found her. Many words left unsaid, many questions left unasked when he ran toward her. He did not want to think of anything else, could not think of anything else. He only wanted to feel her close to him again, to let him know that she was real. That she was not just a figment of his desperate imagination, a cruel twist of reality that had tortured him in the last three years ever since he heard her farewell. Ever since he watched her back as she walked farther and farther away from him.  

“Min-min..I finally found you again”

That night, they sat on her secluded tent and they talked. They talked about all the hurts and disappointments she endured in that three years she spent by herself. They talked about her secret struggles to regain herself. They talked about her resolution to spend her lifetime a lonely maiden if she never found her Zhang Wuji again. Her temper flared when they talked about his former members’ betrayal that had caused her father’s demise. It hurt him so to see how deep he had hurt her heart. Those tearful eyes, those broken sobs had mercilessly pierced through his heart. But Wuji could not let the topic dropped. He needed to talk this out with her. He needed to clear this out with her. He knew he risked his chance to be back with her, but he knew that his Min-min needed to heal. To let all her pain, her anger, her regrets out on him. On him. He could not be her fortress three years back for he was bound by his duty toward his people, but he could now. He would. Even if he was three years too late, he could not give up. Not now. Not ever. He was willing to shoulder all her bitterness, her hatred, her anger if it could repay all the tears she had shed. All the tears caused by the betrayal of his own members. No, his former sect’s members. He could spend his eternity making it up to her. He would. Even if what she wanted was for him to give up his life. He could. He would.

Although he should thank heaven that she just kicked him out of her tent that night.

He did not give up. He could not give up. He had traveled so long, so far for her. For her forgiveness. For her heart. He could not give up. He would not give up.

Zhao Min walked out of her tent the following dawn to find Wuji sitting on the wooden bench beside her tent, nodding his head off. Sleep had lulled him away from the cold morning. This man. Wearing his rough cotton clothes with his hair up in his now-messy bun. Her old Zhang Wuji. She sighed. She had hurled hurtful words toward him last evening, she had slapped him last night, but he did not fought back. He never fought back. He did not say a word, not even a whisper of self-defense. So she sent him out of her tent. She needed time to think, needed space to bury her anger.

Yet seeing him there, his body slightly trembled from the coldness that pierced through the bones had tugged her heart. She quickly went inside and took a thick fur blanket to cover him. She noticed that he was thinner. His face was more sunken, with dark circles visible underneath his eyes. Her Wuji’s beautiful eyes.

“Min-min..”

The feel of the warm blanket had woken Wuji up. Zhao Min quickly took a step back. “I should have given you blanket last night. I am sorry. It must be very cold..” said Zhao Min as she tried to sound non-chalant. Wuji quickly stood up from the bench. He ignored the stiffness of his back, the numbness in his limbs. He did not care. All he wanted was to treasure her words, her concerns. He smiled earnestly. That smile. Zhao Min thought. Her Zhang Wuji’s smile that she had missed all the time. She quickly turned herself around. “I am going to prepare some breakfast. "You..can wait inside the tent for some warmth. It’s..too cold outside” said Zhao Min again. Her words were simple, but for Wuji, to hear her say these words were like music to his ears. He felt elated.

That cold morning, simple breakfast prepared by Zhao Min was like a feast for Wuji. He kept looking at her face as if it was his last chance. She looked thinner. Her face was pale. Suddenly his mind flew back to that time at the farmer’s hut more than three years ago. To the yesteryear when she would still fight for him, stood by him. Back when he finally realized that his strength to reject her had waned and finally evaporated. She looked so pale back then too, yet she put her brave front to trick him into believing that she had healed. She had told him that her porridge was overcooked and burnt, but he liked it. Just like he had finally admitted that he had irrevocably fallen for the lady who had prepared it so lovingly for him.

‘What have you done these past three years?’ ‘Have you always been in the grassland?’ ‘When did you finally come to your senses and abandon the leader position?’

They started to have simple talks to accompany their breakfast, and Wuji felt his heart was filled with joyful feeling. A sense of happiness that he had long forgotten amid arduous fights against the enemies and the long lonely journey back to her, a wave of emotion that he had yearned to thaw his jaded heart. He finally felt this foreign yet so familiar feeling again, a sensation that was secretly shared by Zhao Min as well.

He would fight for her heart again, even if he needed all his lifetime to bring her back again. He would. He could.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

No, WJ didn't hint that he going to save his Godfather in this version. That why ZZR were asking him what is more important than to bow first and take care other after. I don't think the reason is he afraid MinMin will hurt his godfather that why he have to leave right away. But I was thinking he just didn't want to marry ZZR and this is good time to leave.

Yes, I know that WJ didn't give a hint to ZR in this version...which is why I agree that the reason here must be that WJ didn't want the other sects to know.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

He can't though right, ZM already said that if he finished the wedding she won't tell him XX's location?

22 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

I agree that he might not want to attract attention of the guests. Although previous versions, he had mentioned or alluded that this matter related to XX? (2000 version and/or 1986? if I am not mistaken). Sometimes I wonder, ZZR did not want WJ to find XX because deep inside she really  did not understand WJ, but also perhaps she felt some fear that her bad deeds will be spilled by XX (again,  I am bit fuzzy about this part. In the previous versions, XX knew that it's ZR who did all the crimes at the Snake island right?).

This version XX doesn't know anything though. Seriously for a person who already did an oath that pretty much cursed her own future children and her parents and her master, ZR really wanted to marry WJ. Shouldn't this be like how many warnings already that ZR should not get married with WJ? Geez, woman there's lotsa other guys you know:sweatingbullets:

And I heard from other poster that this writer like ZR, are you sure? I feel like whoever the writer is hate ZR, she's petty, shortsighted, power hungry, cannot let go of anything, two-faced, etc, SQS somehow can look more honorable than ZR, for heaven's sake:crazy:. Even '86 ZR was not this bad as far as I can remember.

• LOL 4

44 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

I made 2nd part of my fanfic. Not that good but hope you'll like it hahaha. This is the first time (well, 2nd time after the first portion of the fanfic I made several pages back) that I ever made and shared my fanfic :sweatingbullets:

Set after he ran to hug her on the grassland, and before they rode the horses together. 

Reveal hidden contents

A fortnight had passed ever since Zhang Wuji met his Min-min again. Fourteen ethereal days, yet he still could not believe he had finally found her again.

That fateful day, Zhao Min was tending to her little lamb who had lost its way when Wuji found her. Many words left unsaid, many questions left unasked when he ran toward her. He did not want to think of anything else, could not think of anything else. He only wanted to feel her close to him again, to let him know that she was real. That she was not just a figment of his desperate imagination, a cruel twist of reality that had tortured him in the last three years ever since he heard her farewell. Ever since he watched her back as she walked farther and farther away from him.  

“Min-min..I finally found you again”

That night, they sat on her secluded tent and they talked. They talked about all the hurts and disappointments she endured in that three years she spent by herself. They talked about her secret struggles to regain herself. They talked about her resolution to spend her lifetime a lonely maiden if she never found her Zhang Wuji again. Her temper flared when they talked about his former members’ betrayal that had caused her father’s demise. It hurt him so to see how deep he had hurt her heart. Those tearful eyes, those broken sobs had mercilessly pierced through his heart. But Wuji could not let the topic dropped. He needed to talk this out with her. He needed to clear this out with her. He knew he risked his chance to be back with her, but he knew that his Min-min needed to heal. To let all her pain, her anger, her regrets out on him. On him. He could not be her fortress three years back for he was bound by his duty toward his people, but he could now. He would. Even if he was three years too late, he could not give up. Not now. Not ever. He was willing to shoulder all her bitterness, her hatred, her anger if it could repay all the tears she had shed. All the tears caused by the betrayal of his own members. No, his former sect’s members. He could spend his eternity making it up to her. He would. Even if what she wanted was for him to give up his life. He could. He would.

Although he should thank heaven that she just kicked him out of her tent that night.

He did not give up. He could not give up. He had traveled so long, so far for her. For her forgiveness. For her heart. He could not give up. He would not give up.

Zhao Min walked out of her tent the following dawn to find Wuji sitting on the wooden bench beside her tent, nodding his head off. Sleep had lulled him away from the cold morning. This man. Wearing his rough cotton clothes with his hair up in his now-messy bun. Her old Zhang Wuji. She sighed. She had hurled hurtful words toward him last evening, she had slapped him last night, but he did not fought back. He never fought back. He did not say a word, not even a whisper of self-defense. So she sent him out of her tent. She needed time to think, needed space to bury her anger.

Yet seeing him there, his body slightly trembled from the coldness that pierced through the bones had tugged her heart. She quickly went inside and took a thick fur blanket to cover him. She noticed that he was thinner. His face was more sunken, with dark circles visible underneath his eyes. Her Wuji’s beautiful eyes.

“Min-min..”

The feel of the warm blanket had woken Wuji up. Zhao Min quickly took a step back. “I should have given you blanket last night. I am sorry. It must be very cold..” said Zhao Min as she tried to sound non-chalant. Wuji quickly stood up from the bench. He ignored the stiffness of his back, the numbness in his limbs. He did not care. All he wanted was to treasure her words, her concerns. He smiled earnestly. That smile. Zhao Min thought. Her Zhang Wuji’s smile that she had missed all the time. She quickly turned herself around. “I am going to prepare some breakfast. "You..can wait inside the tent for some warmth. It’s..too cold outside” said Zhao Min again. Her words were simple, but for Wuji, to hear her say these words were like music to his ears. He felt elated.

That cold morning, simple breakfast prepared by Zhao Min was like a feast for Wuji. He kept looking at her face as if it was his last chance. She looked thinner. Her face was pale. Suddenly his mind flew back to that time at the farmer’s hut more than three years ago. To the yesteryear when she would still fight for him, stood by him. Back when he finally realized that his strength to reject her had waned and finally evaporated. She looked so pale back then too, yet she put her brave front to trick him into believing that she had healed. She had told him that her porridge was overcooked and burnt, but he liked it. Just like he had finally admitted that he had irrevocably fallen for the lady who had prepared it so lovingly for him.

‘What have you done these past three years?’ ‘Have you always been in the grassland?’ ‘When did you finally come to your senses and abandon the leader position?’

They started to have simple talks to accompany their breakfast, and Wuji felt his heart was filled with joyful feeling. A sense of happiness that he had long forgotten amid arduous fights against the enemies and the long lonely journey back to her, a wave of emotion that he had yearned to thaw his jaded heart. He finally felt this foreign yet so familiar feeling again, a sensation that was secretly shared by Zhao Min as well.

He would fight for her heart again, even if he needed all his lifetime to bring her back again. He would. He could.

I really like your fanfic and you wrote it well. Will there be part 3?

I never read fantic for any series, this is the first time ever I'm looking for fanfic and I love the Grassland which Lauren really help to translated. I can't get enough of the fanfic for this HSDS 2019. Feel like missing something after it end and still repeat the eps again and again for WJ-MinMin. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

He can't though right, ZM already said that if he finished the wedding she won't tell him XX's location?

That's right. ZM would only tell WJ under the condition that he fulfills the second wish that he doesn't marry ZR.

When WJ denies ZM's request because he wouldn't do anything that would break code/honor, ZM goes on to say that if WJ marries ZR, he would be being unfilial. WJ still adamantly refuses to abandon ZR until ZM shows XX's hair to WJ. With that, WJ complies and leaves. Like others have mentioned - ZR didn't seem to really know/understand WJ well enough. For WJ to refute ZM's request to leave the wedding after some time of convincing, but suddenly changes his mind up to that point, ZR should have known that the only thing that could be more important than code/honor would have to be his godfather.

But yeah...I agree with you...maybe a whisper into just ZR's ears to tell her he's off to save his godfather might have salvaged his marriage to her. Unless, another possible reason is that WJ didn't really trust ZR either (consciously or subconsciously). But hey...no complaints here LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

Damn ZM has a lot of clothing, probably only WJ can compare to her with change of clothing.

ZM in disguise: Simple and if you see ZM cloth when she went to wudang,  they keep the thematic fire pattern for WJ clothing later on for Ming sect, embroidery is a must for ZM I think to show that ZM is rich

Spoiler

3jJsVEHl.pngGORJ49ll.png?1EAan3JPl.jpg?1

ZM dress for playing outside but not too fancy more like a young lady from wealthy family, embroidery and patterned cloth is a must

Spoiler

ArfuuU8l.jpg?3O3nNkanl.jpg?2iBrXPZwl.png?2

ZM as a princess: Full on lots of embroidery and pattern and more color, and of course battle robe!

Spoiler

PSuZVr4l.png?19MxD8EWl.png?1vwlggfvl.jpg?2

ZM after together with WJ: Embroidery of course but the color is more uniform. Last one the best I really like it, wish they release the full body shot.

Spoiler

sbXzuNyl.jpg?29IJAuHJl.jpg?2yYufUh8l.jpg?2

So yah, I really like the costume design for ZM, from all the other girls she has the most fancy dress even in disguise. It's like the costume department always make sure her dress always has more pattern and embroidery even after she's not a princess anymore. All other girls have no pattern dress mostly, I guess it's to show ZM is a wealthy person, since embroidery is extra money I believe.

Sidenote: These two WJ's dress do you think ZM chose it for him? I mean this is when they need a new change of cloth probably since they've been away together. Since these two are so fancy but subtle and somehow fit ZM's taste, just because a girl doesn't want to be a princess, does not mean she cannot appreciate a good fabric and handcraft. On the 2nd one you can see the pattern on WJ inner clothing and some subtle pattern on his outer coat.

Spoiler

cIC4UL8l.png?28k1Pw2Ol.png?1

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

Zhao Min and Wuji holding hands while talking both eyes pinned on each other with longing feeling.
She said "I've replayed the scenario of revealing my background over and over in my head. About how to tell the world and how to continue life after that but still i couldn't find the best way other than death. Zhang Wuji loves Min Min Temur and she does too. She betrayed her country and family to be with him and he insisted marrying her despite his position and resistance of the world. He didn't neglect the country or his woman.  It's just fate has take its role and the mongols takes betrayal severely. She must die otherwise Temur loyalty to the Great Khan will remain in question. She must die in order to keep the revolution free of distrust, suspicion and disintegration. Both sides of war could move on and fight for what they believe. This is the best solution i could come up with."
Zhao Min's voice trembled with teary eyes she continued "My father.... i'm sorry but he's not.... Ru Yang Wang has been a great father to me. His fatherly love is part of my life. He couldn't bear to kill me even if it takes only one stab to end everything. He... I....." She can't continue her words as Wuji pull her into his embrace tightly to give her strength she need the most. For the first time in her life, she let go everything in his embrace. All these years, she holds everything inside her tough and cruel demeanor.
"You're the heartbeat of this revolution. Min Min Temur death had solidify your reputation, your credibility is unquestionable. This is the moment we've been waiting for... The moment to unify and restore everything back to our nation. Do you understand? We can't risk what we had achieved this far. "
Wuji nodded his head and hold her tighter. He only can imagine how she been through within the enemy's camp all the years physically and emotionally. She must be tired and exhausted within all the facade.
Slowly, Zhao Min pulled her out of his embrace. She stand facing the wall and urge Wuji "I think you should return now, people would suspect you."

Helplessly Wuji asked her "So where will you go? You should at least tell me so i can be at ease"
Zhao Min give him the sweetest smile, lightly she said "Remember before the burning pagoda incident, i told you i would like to wander the world if i'm not a princess anymore. I thought it was only illusion, but you have make it possible. I thought when my original plan succeeded chaos would fall upon the people for years until i don't know when. But you change everything. People believe in you and you have a good and pure heart not bitter like me. When the Mongols leave, they will announce you as the new ruler and restore everything peacefully under your leadership. I will be around to see that happened that's my dream too."

Wuji face stiffened, "how could you said something like this after what we did tonight, what about you and me? If you wanted to leave me so badly why you come near me. You're my wife now, you have obligation to serve me and stay wih me and i must protect you.... FOREVER...."

"What???!!! Wife, we didn't have wedding, how can i be your wife??

"My parents never have wedding ceremony. I never care about that either. You know and i know deep within our hearts we belong to each other and that's what matters and i'm bedding you tonight, try to runaway from me, i will find you no matter what."
Wuji's words pierced right through her heart. They never been a proper couple as the cirscumtances forced them to think and act maturely beyond their age. Suddenly, the young girl inside Zhao Min felt ashamed and the rush of blood to her head make her blushing. The view amused Wuji, he stand up and walk towards her, she quickly bow down her head and think of what to do, but he is faster here before she decide what to do, her lips are already taken by Wuji's lips. Wuji locked them as he give the smooch and the noise it produce, once it finished Zhao Min already trapped inside his embrace again, her body is so small like it was eaten up by Wuji's broad shoulder and chest. In the silence she decides she must leave early tomorrow morning. She must not debate Wuji tonight as it will useless anyway. She quickly make a lie "I will be here for you, but you must not spend the entire night here. You must listen to me, everything will be over if they know I'm alive. I will help you dress up now."
Wuji gives in and accepts her proposal. She dressed him up and makes his hair. They are not messy but still take some time to be cared with. Both resisting the temptations in their minds, they are so close, she can't feel his heavy breath on her face.
Before leaving, Wuji tell her "I'll come to you to wander the world, I will settle everything here as soon as possible. You must wait for me."
She nodded and felt very touched. They hugged tightly before Wuji left the door.
Once he's gone, she felt like there's a big hole in heart it aches her, she cried.
She can't wait for tomorrow morning to leave the inn. She must leave now.... Away....

To be continued....

Here's my continuation of my fanfic. I'm redoing eps49 in my head and finally finished it.

Now i must push my brain to compose eps50. I hope to make my version of ending as the show disappoint me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Damn ZM has a lot of clothing, probably only WJ can compare to her with change of clothing.

ZM in disguise: Simple and if you see ZM cloth when she went to wudang,  they keep the thematic fire pattern for WJ clothing later on for Ming sect, embroidery is a must for ZM I think to show that ZM is rich

Hide contents

3jJsVEHl.pngGORJ49ll.png?1EAan3JPl.jpg?1

ZM dress for playing outside but not too fancy more like a young lady from wealthy family, embroidery and patterned cloth is a must

Hide contents

ArfuuU8l.jpg?3O3nNkanl.jpg?2iBrXPZwl.png?2

ZM as a princess: Full on lots of embroidery and pattern and more color, and of course battle robe!

Hide contents

PSuZVr4l.png?19MxD8EWl.png?1vwlggfvl.jpg?2

ZM after together with WJ: Embroidery of course but the color is more uniform. Last one the best I really like it, wish they release the full body shot.

Hide contents

sbXzuNyl.jpg?29IJAuHJl.jpg?2yYufUh8l.jpg?2

So yah, I really like the costume design for ZM, from all the other girls she has the most fancy dress even in disguise. It's like the costume department always make sure her dress always has more pattern and embroidery even after she's not a princess anymore. All other girls have no pattern dress mostly, I guess it's to show ZM is a wealthy person, since embroidery is extra money I believe.

Sidenote: These two WJ's dress do you think ZM chose it for him? I mean this is when they need a new change of cloth probably since they've been away together. Since these two are so fancy but subtle and somehow fit ZM's taste, just because a girl doesn't want to be a princess, does not mean she cannot appreciate a good fabric and handcraft. On the 2nd one you can see the pattern on WJ inner clothing and some subtle pattern on his outer coat.

Hide contents

cIC4UL8l.png?28k1Pw2Ol.png?1

Omg so pretty! What a great post. Love it. Her clothes are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:
  Hide contents

Zhao Min and Wuji holding hands while talking both eyes pinned on each other with longing feeling.
She said "I've replayed the scenario of revealing my background over and over in my head. About how to tell the world and how to continue life after that but still i couldn't find the best way other than death. Zhang Wuji loves Min Min Temur and she does too. She betrayed her country and family to be with him and he insisted marrying her despite his position and resistance of the world. He didn't neglect the country or his woman.  It's just fate has take its role and the mongols takes betrayal severely. She must die otherwise Temur loyalty to the Great Khan will remain in question. She must die in order to keep the revolution free of distrust, suspicion and disintegration. Both sides of war could move on and fight for what they believe. This is the best solution i could come up with."
Zhao Min's voice trembled with teary eyes she continued "My father.... i'm sorry but he's not.... Ru Yang Wang has been a great father to me. His fatherly love is part of my life. He couldn't bear to kill me even if it takes only one stab to end everything. He... I....." She can't continue her words as Wuji pull her into his embrace tightly to give her strength she need the most. For the first time in her life, she let go everything in his embrace. All these years, she holds everything inside her tough and cruel demeanor.
"You're the heartbeat of this revolution. Min Min Temur death had solidify your reputation, your credibility is unquestionable. This is the moment we've been waiting for... The moment to unify and restore everything back to our nation. Do you understand? We can't risk what we had achieved this far. "
Wuji nodded his head and hold her tighter. He only can imagine how she been through within the enemy's camp all the years physically and emotionally. She must be tired and exhausted within all the facade.
Slowly, Zhao Min pulled her out of his embrace. She stand facing the wall and urge Wuji "I think you should return now, people would suspect you."

Helplessly Wuji asked her "So where will you go? You should at least tell me so i can be at ease"
Zhao Min give him the sweetest smile, lightly she said "Remember before the burning pagoda incident, i told you i would like to wander the world if i'm not a princess anymore. I thought it was only illusion, but you have make it possible. I thought when my original plan succeeded chaos would fall upon the people for years until i don't know when. But you change everything. People believe in you and you have a good and pure heart not bitter like me. When the Mongols leave, they will announce you as the new ruler and restore everything peacefully under your leadership. I will be around to see that happened that's my dream too."

Wuji face stiffened, "how could you said something like this after what we did tonight, what about you and me? If you wanted to leave me so badly why you come near me. You're my wife now, you have obligation to serve me and stay wih me and i must protect you.... FOREVER...."

"What???!!! Wife, we didn't have wedding, how can i be your wife??

"My parents never have wedding ceremony. I never care about that either. You know and i know deep within our hearts we belong to each other and that's what matters and i'm bedding you tonight, try to runaway from me, i will find you no matter what."
Wuji's words pierced right through her heart. They never been a proper couple as the cirscumtances forced them to think and act maturely beyond their age. Suddenly, the young girl inside Zhao Min felt ashamed and the rush of blood to her head make her blushing. The view amused Wuji, he stand up and walk towards her, she quickly bow down her head and think of what to do, but he is faster here before she decide what to do, her lips are already taken by Wuji's lips. Wuji locked them as he give the smooch and the noise it produce, once it finished Zhao Min already trapped inside his embrace again, her body is so small like it was eaten up by Wuji's broad shoulder and chest. In the silence she decides she must leave early tomorrow morning. She must not debate Wuji tonight as it will useless anyway. She quickly make a lie "I will be here for you, but you must not spend the entire night here. You must listen to me, everything will be over if they know I'm alive. I will help you dress up now."
Wuji gives in and accepts her proposal. She dressed him up and makes his hair. They are not messy but still take some time to be cared with. Both resisting the temptations in their minds, they are so close, she can't feel his heavy breath on her face.
Before leaving, Wuji tell her "I'll come to you to wander the world, I will settle everything here as soon as possible. You must wait for me."
She nodded and felt very touched. They hugged tightly before Wuji left the door.
Once he's gone, she felt like there's a big hole in heart it aches her, she cried.
She can't wait for tomorrow morning to leave the inn. She must leave now.... Away....

To be continued....

Here's my continuation of my fanfic. I'm redoing eps49 in my head and finally finished it.

Now i must push my brain to compose eps50. I hope to make my version of ending as the show disappoint me. 

You should put it in AO3 mate, so more people can enjoy it and I can give you kudos:)