[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

oh man, I love the Clothes and dresses post.

Among her clothes, i love the following the most:

1. The black dress when she clashed the wedding.

2. Her Blue dress when she exchange gifts with Wuji before her intended leaving for Mongolia.

3. Her pink Mongolia princess dress (the dress that she wore when Wuji poke the hairpin back onto her hair)

4. The Male disguise set of clothes when She first bumped into Wuji (and was strangled by him) after the Snake island.

I am keeping all the new fan fics for future reading... to keep the fire in my heart for HSDS burning. hahahahha Thanks @graceeedwardmon and @chipz04

• Like 1

Uh can all of you try something, have you try googling 小淫贼? Is it normal for ZM-WJ that comes out lol? I already cleared all my history, I used incognito, I even try baidu, they all give me HSDS as top search :joy:

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Uh can all of you try something, have you try googling 小淫贼? Is it normal for ZM-WJ that comes out lol? I already cleared all my history, I used incognito, I even try baidu, they all give me HSDS as top search :joy:

Yes hsds is the iconic result hahaha 

18 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Man ... It's so funny, ZWJ supposed to be the most polite man in JY universe given he had LOTS of private moments with women, yet his nickname is quite hilarious.

43 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

What does it mean? 

@LaurenPanna which pink dress is that? I only remember the pink dress when he drew her eyebrows. 

Best dress of ZM

1. When they go to Snake Island, ZM and ZWJ got matching colors, it's like greenish leaves, nature colors. I really like them. They looked good when standing together. 

2. White dress in the dungeon at Liu manor. Hairstyle and dress glamorously captures ZM style. It makes her different to other girls ZWJ met before. It's somekind of a statement that they are worlds apart but about to crashed the opposite worlds 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

What does it mean? 

It literrally meant 'little thief' declared by MJST for ZWJ, but in his case is more like the immoral one, like he always got woman accompany him all the time so he seems like a womanizer. 

The big thief, i supposed it's YX.

• LOL 4

Grassland Reunion PART 6 – Xuanming Elders 

Credit to Weibo Writer.

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404364637800922054

Spoiler

Aggrieved, he said, “Minmin, I was so afraid you will avoid me, So I waited for you before Dawn. I scared you will leave for Sheepherding without me and not allowing me to accompany you.”

He frowned with sadness. His eyes sparkled with innocence, he look just like a child being abandoned by his parents. Minmin can’t help it but to give in to him.

Unable to reject him, she touched his face and say, “okay okay, I won’t leave you alone. Am I not here now?” 

She suddenly feel a sense of guilt towards him. But Wuji’s pathetic and pitiful look is really adorable. She laughed at herself for harboring the thought of torturing and bullying him.

“Minmin, I miss Nian Niu, Can I go in and hug him?”

She regretted being soft-hearted just now. She thought to herself, “What? Just when I started changing my attitude towards him, he starts to request for more? I can’t let him get too close to Nian Niu, otherwise, separation will be more painful in future.”  

“No ! Nian Niu is still soundly asleep. You Don’t know how to handle kids, you might wake him up if you go in now”

Zhang Wu Ji pouted and Mumbled to himself, “Nonsense he has already woke up….. I heard his voice just now….” But He did not dare to speak aloud. 

Minmin vividly heard him mumbling. “What did you say? Zhang Wuji? What are you mumbling about?” She asked.

“Nothing, Minmin. Let’s go for sheepherding now!”

He is sure that Minmin’s heart has softened gradually. But she has not totally forgiven him. If he bickered with her now, she might reject him again. He does not want her to push him away again.

The Grassland and the Sky, forms a Horizon over the field. There is no trace of life. Occasionally, you could hear Dogs barking.

The grass trembled at the gentle caress of the wind.

A tall and slim woman holding a sheep whip, relaxingly tends to a herd of Sheeps. A young man follows her wherever she goes, with ease and grace.

It has been a relaxing day for them. Although Minmin is still a little cold and aloof towards him, she didn’t chase him away or act harshly towards him.

He is contended.

“Even if she is an ice berg, I will melt her with warmth” He thought to himself. But It did not occur to him that, Once an ice is melted, it will be gone as well.

Just like any other normal day, Minmin reached home after a hard day’s work, Zhang Wuji accompanied her.

Granny waited for them at the entrance of the tent. It is a little unusual for Granny to do that because normally Granny will be playing with Nian Niu in the tent instead of welcoming her at the Entrance.

“Granny, Anything happened today?”

Granny Smiled, “there is really nothing we can hide from you.”

Overjoyed, Minmin excitedly asked, “Grandpa and brother are back?!”

Granny nodded her head and held Minmin’s hand, gesturing her to come into the tent.

“Come on in, I cooked a table of food, and we are all waiting for you. They are now playing with Nian Niu. And it had been 2 months, they missed you so much.”

Zhang Wuji heard what Granny said and was upset. He does not want his wife to be so close to other Man, and thus he followed her closely.

Granny didn’t notice him at first but when she saw Wuji’s pleading look, she said “Minmin, Invite your husband in to have dinner with us.”

Minmin pouted her lips, “Granny, He is not my husband. He has already eaten. Don’t bother about him. Let’s go in. I am so hungry now, I am craving for your Horse Milk wine.”

Zhang Wuji was puzzled. He has been with her at work the whole day. How can she not know that he has not eaten anything? She is so cunning to even think of such an excuse to chuck him aside.

Granny said, “Min, don’t lie to me. He has been out with you, working hard the whole day too. Are you sure he has taken his dinner? Please don’t say things in a fit of pique.”

She turned to Wuji, “Don’t listen to Min, She didn’t mean what she say. Come in and have dinner with us. I cooked many dishes!”

Wuji thanked Granny immediately, “Thank you Granny!, I won’t stand on ceremony then!”

He stepped into the tent without waiting for Minmin to speak.

“After all these years, he finally become smarter.” Minmin thought to herself.

Wuji has been well-mannered throughout the dinner session, pouring wine for the family, helping them to wash up. The whole family is very pleased with Wuji, and is rather impressed with his mannerism. They even reprimanded Minmin for being too harsh on him.

Minmin thought to herself, “Again! he made use of his big innocence eyes to get into the good books of others”

Wuji felt heart warming that Minmin has been well-taken care of by this kind family who treated her like their own. It would be unimaginable if she came across others with ulterior motives or hidden agenda instead of kind-hearted ones like this family.

As days go by, Wuji wakes up early to wait for Minmin, accompanies her to work daily, eats dinner with the family, stays a little longer with them and have some bonding sessions with Nian Niu nightly.

Although Minmin has not totally warmed up to him, not acknowledging that Nian Niu is his son, He is already very contended to have the chance to see them every day.

He is clear that, in order to patch back his relationship with Minmin, he needs an opportunity or rather he needs to create an opportunity to make that happen.

Wuji already had dark circles under his eyes now. Minmin could not bear to see him looking so fatigued. She told Wuji not to wake up so early but he refused to listen, as he is afraid that Minmin will leave him alone again.

There is nothing she could do, since he insisted to do that daily. So, Minmin let him be, “Well, who knows, he may give up after sometime.” She thought.

Zhang Wuji gets along really well with Grandpa, Granny and Brother. He frequently chatted with them wholeheartedly even when Minmin is not around. In fact He love chatting with them when Min min is not around, so that he can know more about her through them. Sometimes, Minmin is interested in knowing what they were discussing about, but they would just keep quiet and pretend that they are not discussing about her. Minmin is also too lazy to pursue the truth as well.

Seeing how sincere Wuji is, towards Minmin, they feel that Wuji is an honest guy with integrity. They persuaded Minmin to let go of the past.

Every night, when she saw the scars on her shoulder, she would be reminded of the sacrifices she made for him. She would sometimes dreamt of her father, and her elder brother, and of those days when she was still a Princess. If she could made amendments in time, her Father would not have died tragically. She can’t forget, she can’t let go. She really can’t.

One morning, Wuji was absent. He did not come waiting for Minmin as he usually did.

“maybe he is tired of everything now. Good to let go. I can continue with my life, not to be burdened by our relationship again”

She thought. But She is desolate. Feelings of emptiness is tearing her apart.

She sobbed with tears. She is suddenly not used to everything without Wuji.

She laughed. “Zhao Min ah. You can’t do without him now, can you? It is okay. You still have a long way ahead of you. You can forget him. You can do it.”

She went to work as usual. Time seems to pass by very slowly.

Just then, She spotted a man on a galloping horse, moving closer and closer towards her.

It is Brother.  

Brother looked panicky and nearly fell from the horse.

She has never seen Brother in such an anxious mode before.

“Why are you in panic mode? Brother? Did something happen at home?” Minmin asked.

Brother took a deep breath and said, “Minmin, Quick! Come home with me! Your husband is seriously injured. He might not be able to make it through!”

Minmin laughed, “Brother, Who taught you to lie to me? This is not funny at all, okay?”

Brother said, with a dead serious look on his face, “Minmin, why do I need to lie to you? Your husband came looking for you, but you already left. Then, 2 men appeared, they were highly skilled in Martial arts. One of them wore black, while the other one wore white. Xiao Zeng called them Xuan Ming Elders. They fought for a while and suddenly Xiao Zeng was seriously injured by them. He vomited a lot of blood and lost conscious after that.”  

Minmin frowned, “Did Zhu Lao Si send Xuan Ming Elders to assassinate Wuji too?” she thought to herself.

“Brother, don’t worry. Wuji is highly skilled in martial arts. He has the protection of Jiu Yang Shen Gong. Xuan Ming elders are of no match for him. Even if he is injured by them, he will recover in no time. Let’s go back together now!”

“Minmin, he is of no match for the both of them. They subdued him without much effort at all. He suffered a great blow from one of them and lost conscious immediately.”

Minmin starts to worry now. Xuan Ming Elders are money-minded and cunning. If they fought him openly, Wuji will surely be able to handle them. But if they were bribed by despicable being, and dirty-handedly plotted against him, then Wuji would be in trouble. Moreover, ever since Wuji arrived in Mongolia, he did not practice martial arts for a long time, and any skills unused would be left rusty…... the more she think of all possibilities that could have happened to Wuji, the more afraid she is. She galloped her horse with full speed.  

Zhang Wu Ji ! Zhang Wu ji!. Nothing must happen to you ! I may not have forgiven you, But I want you to live well, even without me.

Please don’t let anything happen to you ! Please!!!

But….. She was too late.

He is lying unconscious. He is unresponsive. It looks like he is just sleeping soundly.   

But….

She moved her trembling fingers to feel his breath.

He is not breathing….anymore...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, graceeedwardmom said:

It literrally meant 'little thief' declared by MJST for ZWJ, but in his case is more like the immoral one, like he always got woman accompany him all the time so he seems like a womanizer. 

Little pervert maybe :joy:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, graceeedwardmom said:

I interpreted as little lecher lol

1 hour ago, AppleBanana said:

What does it mean? 

@LaurenPanna which pink dress is that? I only remember the pink dress when he drew her eyebrows. 

Its when he poke her hairpin on her hair that scene 

The 7th picture posted by kur4p1k4 

Ok its not totally pink lol

In fact, Wuji's last costume as the sect leader (with new hair style) seem very matchy with Minmin wedding clash Black suit too haha 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Credit to Weibo Writer.

Reveal hidden contents

Aggrieved, he said, “Minmin, I was so afraid you will avoid me, So I waited for you before Dawn. I scared you will leave for Sheepherding without me and not allowing me to accompany you.”

He frowned with sadness. His eyes sparkled with innocence, he look just like a child being abandoned by his parents. Minmin can’t help giving in to him.

Unable to reject him, she touched his face and say, “okay okay, I won’t leave you alone. Am I not here now?” 

She suddenly feel a sense of guilt towards him. But Wuji’s pathetic and pitiful look is really adorable. She laughed at herself for harboring the thought of torturing and bullying him.

She regretted being soft-hearted just now. She thought to herself, “What? Just when I started changing my attitude towards him, he starts to request for more? I can’t let him get too close to Nian Niu, otherwise, separation will be more painful in future.”  

“No ! Nian Niu is still soundly asleep. You Don’t know how to handle kids, you might wake him up if you go in now”

Zhang Wu Ji pouted and Mumbled to himself, “Nonsense he has already woke up….. I heard his voice just now….” But He did not dare to speak loudly.

Minmin vividly heard his mumble. “What did you say? Zhang Wuji? What are you mumbling about?” She asked.

He is sure that Minmin’s heart has softened gradually. But she has not totally forgiven him. If he bickered with her now, she might start talking harshly to him again. He does not want her to push him away again.

The Grassland and the Sky, forms a Horizon over the field. There is no trace of life. Occasionally, you could hear Dogs barking.

A tall and slim woman holding a sheep whip, relaxingly tends to a herds of Sheep. A young man follows her to wherever she goes, with ease and grace.

It has been a relaxing day for them. Although Minmin is still a little cold and aloof towards him, she didn’t chase him away or act harshly towards him.

He is contended.

“Even if she is an ice berg, I will melt her with warmth” He thought to himself. But It did not occur to him that, Once an ice is melted, it will be gone as well.

Just like any other normal day, Minmin reached home after a hard day’s work, Zhang Wuji accompanied her.

Granny waited for them at the entrance of the tent. It is a little unusual for Granny to do that because normally Granny will be playing with Nian Niu in the tent instead of welcoming her at the Entrance.

Granny nodded her head and held Minmin’s hand, gesturing her to come into the tent.

“Come on in, I cooked a table of food, and we are all waiting for you. They are now playing with Nian Niu. And it has been 2 months, they missed you so much.”

Zhang Wuji heard what Granny said and was upset. He does not want his wife to be so close with other Man, and thus he followed her closely.

Granny didn’t notice him at first but when she saw Wuji’s pleading look, she said “Minmin, Invite your husband to have dinner with us.”

Minmin pouted her lips, “Granny, He is not my husband. He has already eaten. Don’t bother about him. Let’s go in. I am so hungry now, I am craving for your Horse Milk wine.”

Zhang Wuji puzzled. He has been with her at work the whole day. How can she not know that he has not eaten anything? She is so cunning to think of such an excuse to chuck him aside.

Granny said, “Min, don’t lie to me. He has been out with you, working hard the whole day too. Are you sure he has taken his dinner? Please don’t say things in a fit of pique.”

She turned to Wuji, “Don’t listen to Min, She didn’t mean what she say. Come in and have dinner with us. I cooked many dishes!”

Wuji thanked Granny immediately, “Thank you Granny!, I won’t stand on ceremony then!”

Wuji has been well-mannered throughout the dinner session, pouring wine for the family, helping them with washing up. The whole family is very pleased with Wuji, and is rather impressed with his mannerism. They even reprimanded Minmin for being too harsh on him.

Minmin thought to herself, “Again! he made use of his big innocence eyes to get into the good books of others”

Wuji is pleased that Minmin has been well-taken care of by this kind family who treated her as their own. It would be unimaginable if she came across others with ulterior motives or hidden agenda instead of kind-hearted ones like this family.

As days go by, Wuji wakes up early to wait for Minmin, accompanies her to work daily, eats dinner with the family, stays a little longer with them and bonds with Nian Niu nightly.

Although Minmin has not totally warmed up to him, not acknowledging that Nian Niu is his son, He is already very contended to have the chance to keep them accompany every day.

He is clear that, in order to patch back his relationship with Minmin, he need an opportunity or rather he need to create an opportunity to make that happen.

Wuji has dark circles under his eyes now. Minmin could not bear to see him so fatigued. She told Wuji not to wake up so early but he refused to listen, as he is afraid that Minmin will leave him alone again.

There is nothing she could do, since he insisted to do that daily. So, Minmin let him be, “Well, he may give up after sometime.” She thought.

Zhang Wuji gets along really well with Grandpa, Granny and Brother. He frequently chat wholeheartedly with them, even when Minmin is not around. In fact He love chatting with them when Min min is not around, so that he can know more about her through them. Sometimes, Minmin is interested in knowing what they were discussing about, but they would just keep quiet and pretend that they are not discussing about her. Minmin is also too lazy to pursue the truth as well.

Seeing how sincere Wuji is towards Minmin, they feel that Wuji is an honest guy with integrity. They persuaded Minmin to let go of the past.

Every night, when she saw the scars on her shoulder, she would be reminded of the sacrifices she made for him. She would sometimes dreamt of her father, and her elder brother, and of those days when she was still a Princess. If she could made amendments in time, her Father would not have died tragically. She can’t forget, she can’t let go. She really can’t.

One morning, Wuji is absent. He did not come waiting for Minmin as he usually did.

“maybe he is tired of everything now. Good to let go. I can continue with my life, not to be burdened by our relationship again”

She laughed. “Zhao Min ah. You can’t do without him now, can you? It is okay. You still have a long way ahead of you. You can forget him. You can do it.”

Just then, She spotted a man on a galloping horse, moving closer and closer towards her.

It is Brother.  

She has never seen Brother so anxious before.

“Why are you in panic? Brother? Did something happen at home?” Minmin asked.

Brother took a deep breath and said, “Minmin, Quick! Come home with me! Your husband is seriously injured. He might not be able to make it through!”

Minmin laughed, “Brother, Who taught you to lie to me? This is not fun at all, okay?”

Brother said, with a dead serious look on his face, “Minmin, why do I need to lie to you? Your husband came looking for you, but you already left. Then, 2 man appeared, they were highly skilled in Martial arts. One of them wore black, while the other one wore white. Xiao Zeng called them Xuan Ming Elders. They fought for a while and suddenly Xiao Zeng was seriously injured by them. He vomited a lot of blood and lost conscious after that.”  

Minmin frowned, “Did Zhu Lao Si send Xuan Ming Elders to assassinate Wuji too?” she thought to herself.

“Brother, don’t worry. Wuji is highly skilled in martial arts. He has the protection of Jiu Yang Shen Gong. Xuan Ming elders are of no match for him. Even if he is injured by them, he will recover in no time. Let’s go back together now!”

“Minmin, he is of no match for the both of them. They subdued him without much effort at all. He suffered a great blow from them and lost conscious immediately.”

Minmin starts to worry now. Xuan Ming Elders are money minded and cunning. If they fought him openly, Wuji will surely be able to handle them. But if they dirty-handedly plotted against him, then Wuji would be in trouble. Moreover, ever since Wuji arrived in Mongolia, he did not practice martial arts for a long time, and any skills unused would be left rusty…... the more she think of all possibilities that could have happened to Wuji, the more afraid she is. She galloped her horse with full speed.  

Zhang Wu Ji ! Zhang Wu ji!. Nothing must happen to you ! I may not have forgiven you, But I want you to live well, even without me.

But….. She was too late.

He is lying unconscious. He is unresponsive. It looks like he is just sleeping soundly.   

But….

She moved her trembling fingers to feel his breath. He is not breathing….

Thank you so much Lauren. Now have to wait for part 7.

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Credit to Weibo Writer.

Hide contents

He frowned with sadness. His eyes sparkled with innocence, he look just like a child being abandoned by his parents. Minmin can’t help giving in to him.

Zhang Wu Ji pouted and Mumbled to himself, “Nonsense he has already woke up….. I heard his voice just now….” But He did not dare to speak loudly.

Minmin vividly heard his mumble. “What did you say? Zhang Wuji? What are you mumbling about?” She asked.

He is sure that Minmin’s heart has softened gradually. But she has not totally forgiven him. If he bickered with her now, she might start talking harshly to him again. He does not want her to push him away again.

A tall and slim woman holding a sheep whip, relaxingly tends to a herds of Sheep. A young man follows her to wherever she goes, with ease and grace.

He is contended.

“Come on in, I cooked a table of food, and we are all waiting for you. They are now playing with Nian Niu. And it has been 2 months, they missed you so much.”

Zhang Wuji heard what Granny said and was upset. He does not want his wife to be so close with other Man, and thus he followed her closely.

Granny didn’t notice him at first but when she saw Wuji’s pleading look, she said “Minmin, Invite your husband to have dinner with us.”

Zhang Wuji puzzled. He has been with her at work the whole day. How can she not know that he has not eaten anything? She is so cunning to think of such an excuse to chuck him aside.

Wuji has been well-mannered throughout the dinner session, pouring wine for the family, helping them with washing up. The whole family is very pleased with Wuji, and is rather impressed with his mannerism. They even reprimanded Minmin for being too harsh on him.

Wuji is pleased that Minmin has been well-taken care of by this kind family who treated her as their own. It would be unimaginable if she came across others with ulterior motives or hidden agenda instead of kind-hearted ones like this family.

As days go by, Wuji wakes up early to wait for Minmin, accompanies her to work daily, eats dinner with the family, stays a little longer with them and bonds with Nian Niu nightly.

Although Minmin has not totally warmed up to him, not acknowledging that Nian Niu is his son, He is already very contended to have the chance to keep them accompany every day.

He is clear that, in order to patch back his relationship with Minmin, he need an opportunity or rather he need to create an opportunity to make that happen.

Wuji has dark circles under his eyes now. Minmin could not bear to see him so fatigued. She told Wuji not to wake up so early but he refused to listen, as he is afraid that Minmin will leave him alone again.

There is nothing she could do, since he insisted to do that daily. So, Minmin let him be, “Well, he may give up after sometime.” She thought.

Zhang Wuji gets along really well with Grandpa, Granny and Brother. He frequently chat wholeheartedly with them, even when Minmin is not around. In fact He love chatting with them when Min min is not around, so that he can know more about her through them. Sometimes, Minmin is interested in knowing what they were discussing about, but they would just keep quiet and pretend that they are not discussing about her. Minmin is also too lazy to pursue the truth as well.

Seeing how sincere Wuji is towards Minmin, they feel that Wuji is an honest guy with integrity. They persuaded Minmin to let go of the past.

One morning, Wuji is absent. He did not come waiting for Minmin as he usually did.

It is Brother.  

Minmin laughed, “Brother, Who taught you to lie to me? This is not fun at all, okay?”

Brother said, with a dead serious look on his face, “Minmin, why do I need to lie to you? Your husband came looking for you, but you already left. Then, 2 man appeared, they were highly skilled in Martial arts. One of them wore black, while the other one wore white. Xiao Zeng called them Xuan Ming Elders. They fought for a while and suddenly Xiao Zeng was seriously injured by them. He vomited a lot of blood and lost conscious after that.”  

“Minmin, he is of no match for the both of them. They subdued him without much effort at all. He suffered a great blow from them and lost conscious immediately.”

Minmin starts to worry now. Xuan Ming Elders are money minded and cunning. If they fought him openly, Wuji will surely be able to handle them. But if they dirty-handedly plotted against him, then Wuji would be in trouble. Moreover, ever since Wuji arrived in Mongolia, he did not practice martial arts for a long time, and any skills unused would be left rusty…... the more she think of all possibilities that could have happened to Wuji, the more afraid she is. She galloped her horse with full speed.  

But….. She was too late.

But….

What happend to WJ????  :bawling:Thank you for the translation. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://m.weibo.cn/5524240384/4366472430042613

This poster is damn funny. 

Say, "i, Zhang wuji, cannot lift up a single object without touching minmin hands" 

Lol

Lol.. He keep on touching Min Min's hand.. This is borderline addicted.. WJ addicted to MM touch.. Great job to eagle eye fan.. 

I like all ZM costumes.. She's so pretty tht every dress looked so good on her.. I like her hair styling most on snake island though.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Credit to Weibo Writer.

Reveal hidden contents

He is contended.

It is Brother.  

But….. She was too late.

But….

Spoiler

Why i feel that this is prank by Wuji??

Will wait for the next part.

3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I interpreted as little lecher lol

3 hours ago, penforella said:

Little pervert maybe :joy:

Yup, it's because he managed 'to steal' young maiden hearts wherever he goes as they will stand by him.

I sometimes wondered someone like MJST should cultivate her mind but she got so 'dirty' thoughts about demonic cult men. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Why i feel that this is prank by Wuji??

Will wait for the next part.

Lol lol lol

I just realised i made so many grammatical errors 

I had just corrected them 

10 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Yup, it's because he managed 'to steal' young maiden hearts wherever he goes as they will stand by him.

I sometimes wondered someone like MJST should cultivate her mind but she got so 'dirty' thoughts about demonic cult men. 

She did not work hard in her meditation practice