Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

Such a sweet scene.  SH stops the music.  JA asks "is he not my brother?"  KS yell"JH ah"

JA also yell "JH ah". Both fight.  KS says he ismy brother.  JA tell he is my BF.  KS tells something in reply and JA immediately tells"hyugnim"(sis-in-law)lol.  

SH asks JH"do you like that woman?" JH replies, she is cute. SH tells "get lost"  Get lost with her" LOL

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Wi Ha Joon is good at comedic. I laughed when he asked Joon Hee if he still liked Jin Ah when she danced crazily like that and Joon Hee answered that it was cute. Seems that today's episode contents more of OTP scenes than last week

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I might get diabetic from their sweet conversation over the phone when Joon Hee pretends to cry :lol:lol Jung Hae In must be really embrassed when shot that scene

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

OMONA!! Disaster has come :ph34r: But from the preview maybe they made up...or not? :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Noona and dongsaeng falling in love scenes compilation MV by jtbc

ep 12 preview, She is going on a blind date set by her mom.  KS gets to know and tell JH, but they make up at the end.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

I'm crazy after watching the preview of the next episodeeeeee. OMG he lifts her up again and they are dancing in the rain! Something really happens in the Rain

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

11 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Noona and dongsaeng falling in love scenes compilation MV by jtbc

ep 12 preview, She is going on a blind date set by her mom.  KS gets to know and tell JH, but they make up at the end.

You made my day!!

@stroppyse thanks a lot for the translations even if you're busy!!

• Like 9

The episode is good even if I didn't understand most of it haha. So excited to watch it with subs. Thank you in advance everyone. Have a blessed weekend :)

• Like 7

I really start to think this drama will have an happy end. Maybe a wedding as bonus 'cause the parents business is not so difficult as the writer want to portray... But i'm really curious about JH's father. Why he has come and his motivations related to that sad past.:rolleyes:

• Like 6

haven't posted in ages...  but I've been lurking around this thread for weeks. 

in case some of you don't know, somebody is translating the jtbc short clips on its official yt channel (jtbc drama) in the comments section. Just scroll down and you'll find them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Just now, bobacha said:

haven't posted in ages...  but I've been lurking around this thread for weeks. 

in case some of you don't know, somebody is translating the jtbc short clips on its official yt channel (jtbc drama) in the comments section. Just scroll down and you'll find them.

yes there is, but I noticed that the translations there were taken from here. So maybe unless someone translate it here, there wont be any there. Or sometimes the translations there  were also taken from bah doh live recap. :) 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Gosh he can lift her up just like that!! I want too! Too romantic to digest!!

Gosh, I am wondering if your favorite scene is the same with me. I love when he lifted her in episode 5. I love it when a man lifts his woman up or carries her like a princess. Jung Hae In, why are you so strong and romantic in this drama? Screw me:ph34r: he even can dance around in the heavy rain while carrying her on the front. Will they give us the BTS of that scene? I'd love it very much

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

https://www.bah-doo.com/pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-something-in-the-rain-live-recap-episode-11/

thanks to :  V & L for the live recap!!! and have a good trip @stroppyse Hope you'll be back soon on this thread..

JA goes inside and then leaves. She was in and out. She waits outside and thinks for a moment. KS gets out of the taxi and asks what she is doing there….it’s not….that crazy. JA asks KS not to tell Jh about it, not about the blind date. KS thought JA went there to see KS’s father, but JA says it is a blind date. KS is pretty upset about the blind date and tells JA to finish it with JH.

PREVIEW
JH is going to China.
Things get rougher for our couple?
But they have a lot of super cute moments too.
Perhaps everyone is happy again?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

36 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:
Hope someone can translate what she said.. she’s a reporter if not mistaken..

She was talking about how she couldn’t attend her presscon and so instead she asked SYJ to take a picture and SYJ sent that picture in the waiting room. And she was also talking about JHI’s standing position controversy saying that a it’s kinda weird and that the position was not arranged.

So I was going to translate the whole text but it’s taking me too long *brainfart* and I really need to sleep now bcos in the next 5 hours I have to wake up to prepare for my graduation ceremony so I’m a little bit lost but I dropped here for a little bit before I go to sleep :D  and tomorrow once I arrived home after the graduation ceremony, hopefully I can translate the bits of episode 11! :D 

also wanna say thank you so much for @stroppyse for all your hard work in translations bcos I think translating things is actually not a really easy thing to do.. I brainfart a lot when translating thus it takes a pretty long time for me translate things.. (is it just me or..? xD) and I hope you’ll have a safe flight!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5