Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

1 hour ago, sns25129 said:

Here you go!:D

Trans:

Jun hee who is worried because Jina got hurt, sends Jina off with a lie and faces Jina’s mom. Jina’s mom poured him with sharp words saying that he should breakup with Jina. Evidences gathered by Jung Young In that shows Jina at the center of sexual harassment become clear and the pressure of Jina’s testimony grows bigger. With the promise of her father who came to Korea, Kyungsun went to a hotel to meet her father and Jina came to the hotel at the same time with different purpose.

Thanks a lot!!:D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Why would she get hurt? Weren't they really happy when she entered Jun Hee's apartment on the last ep?:o can not wait

3 hours ago, sns25129 said:

Yeahh I don’t really know either._. Probably because her mom followed her around to junhee’s apartment and I think she might got hurt bcos of mom’s sharp words and mom’s beating:( that’s why in the preview junhee embraced her and protected her.. idk it’s just my opinion!:lol:

The video preview confused me, as the text preview does.

JA is hidden and we see JA's mom only with JH. But at the end of the preview, JA's mom is hitting JH while he's embracing JA. And they wear the same clothes in both scenes. 

On the other hand, some shotting pics/videos!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Awww awww look at these :wub::wub::wub:  JHI's shy smile n his gaze all soooo cuteee :wub:  SYJ looks so pretty in here too.. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

The video preview confused me, as the text preview does.

JA is hidden and we see JA's mom only with JH. But at the end of the preview, JA's mom is hitting JH while he's embracing JA. And they wear the same clothes in both scenes. 

On the other hand, some shotting pics/videos!!

In my opinion I think the scene at the beginning of the preview and at the end of the preview is actually in one frame(?) but they just split it into the beginning part and the end part of the preview. And as for Jina if you watch the preview she hid in Junhee’s closet but eventually met her mom too in junhee’s house.

• Like 11

I've subbed their 2nd latest making film. thanks @stroppyse for translations.

I will try to sub more videos and interviews for oversea fans.

Cannot upload to youtube because of copyright so on vimeo instead.

Spoiler

My youtube channel in case you missed it.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 10

11 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Another super cute BTS :wub: I'm wondering what did they whisper to each other there :D:D

JHI looks really so babyface and so cute whenever he's not acting cool. Love him so much!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Hey @mandy77777 , thank you so much for the translations. I was too excited to watch it when you posted it hihi. I hope you can do the same to the other film making videos, if not too much. :heart:

• Like 7

On 4/16/2018 at 12:06 AM, cafe99 said:

Does somebody knows the name of the song playing in ep. 3 during the club scene? A guy (I think) sings it. When JH dances briefly with Seyoung and then goes up at the stairs (right before they cut to JA and Mingyu arguing in the street) I really like that song :heart:

Hey, this is the song info!!

Win Can't Lose feat. Pancho - " All you got"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

When it comes to love, you don't really need a reason...

Nor should you have to explain or defend... Or change what is unchangeable...

tumblr_p6gl1lmhZp1vpmpmko6_r1_400.gifgiphy-downsized-large.giftumblr_p6gl1lmhZp1vpmpmko1_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

It's not about age or race or what you have or don't have...  It's not about success or the lack of it... It's not about where you are or where you want to be in life...  It's just simply what is... Within you...:heart:

@pad-hari thanks for sharing the stills and cute gif... Our OTP is really cute. :wub:

Sharing the HD version copy of the latest still cuts.

DcPkMt4V4AEtkKA.jpg

DcPkMv3VwAA16js.jpg

MORE under spoiler.

DcPkM1NV4AArd_w.jpg

DcPkM8rU0AAsf_d.jpg

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

New pic.  They are so adorable. :wub::blush::heart:

Gosh, this couple is killing me. I think the icing on the cake would be for them to have a baby in the future! Just imagining a little JH or JA makes me spazz even further.

jung-hae-in-son-ye-jin-.gif

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 9
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@pad-hari thanks for sharing the stills and cute gif... Our OTP is really cute. :wub:

Sharing the HD version copy of the latest still cuts.

MORE under spoiler.

Nooo, they are so cuteee. Can we have a boyfriend like him for real? Lol. So sweet though they are in the middle of storm because of Jin Ah's mother, they are still so sweet

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Nooo, they are so cuteee. Can we have a boyfriend like him for real? Lol. So sweet though they are in the middle of storm because of Jin Ah's mother, they are still so sweet

yeah, how i want a sweet bf like JH too. Is there such a sweet, gentle and loving person exist in this world and not just in K Drama world? I'm melting now :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

yeah, how i want a sweet bf like JH too. Is there such a sweet, gentle and loving person exist in this world and not just in K Drama world? I'm melting now :tongue:

Actually I think he is one of the sweetest male lead in Kdrama history among 200+ Kdramas I have watched till date

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

WHAT TIME IS THE AWARDS CERMONY ?KST? JHI IS ALREADY GETTING AN AWARD ISNT HE? I THINK POPULARITY AWARD, CORRECT?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

WHAT TIME IS THE AWARDS CERMONY ?KST? JHI IS ALREADY GETTING AN AWARD ISNT HE? I THINK POPULARITY AWARD, CORRECT?

If you click the link,  under and on the video is stating your local time. It's starting at 8pm and 9.30pm KST.  JHI is getting popularity awards. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1