[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Joon Hee 's angry face :angry:

some new pics(farewell)

cr:dc

I guess it's the last shoot... flowers and congratulations...as always in every last day!!

Dramabeans recap for ep.9 & 10

noona10-00143.jpg

Although there are so many people in on our couple’s secret, the hardest revelations are yet to come. But you can never put crisis off for long, and the time has come to see how their relationship survives in the real world, against all the opposition and disapproval that is sure to come their way. After all, happy endings have to be earned, right?

For more:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/05/pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episodes-9-10/

EDIT: I dont know when this selfie was taken, its circulating in dc with lot of flower decorations behind them.

Spoiler

GbKT4U2.jpg

34 minutes ago, bugcie said:

How to get that kind of stare from Joon Hee.

19 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I guess it's the last shoot... flowers and congratulations...as always in every last day!!

Yeah I also do think that they were shooting for the last scene. At least, I believe they will have a very happy ending. Actually I am not ready to say bye bye to Pretty Noona. The withdrawal syndrome is coming. I do not know if I can find dramas any soon that can make me happy and enjoy the OTP scenes as much as I love them.

11 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

How to get that kind of stare from Joon Hee.

Yeah I also do think that they were shooting for the last scene. At least, I believe they will have a very happy ending. Actually I am not ready to say bye bye to Pretty Noona. The withdrawal syndrome is coming. I do not know if I can find dramas any soon that can make me happy and enjoy the OTP scenes as much as I love them.

My 2% on the finale: JA and JH will elope together far away from their families and will live as a couple (not married maybe):rolleyes:

Ep. 11 sub is up at www.subbingintherain.wordpress.com.  Thanks, team Yeppeuda and our only male dongsaeng.

It's hard to watch Mom and JH's scenes. This brings back painful memories. Annyeong to my Korean oppa. :c

32 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Dramabeans recap for ep.9 & 10

Although there are so many people in on our couple’s secret, the hardest revelations are yet to come. But you can never put crisis off for long, and the time has come to see how their relationship survives in the real world, against all the opposition and disapproval that is sure to come their way. After all, happy endings have to be earned, right?

For more:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/05/pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episodes-9-10/

EDIT: I dont know when this selfie was taken, its circulating in dc with lot of flower decorations behind them.

Hide contents

It was from the vlive interview. I think it was the first interview between them if I am not mistaken. Anyway, it was in the beginning of their meeting as costars

I'm so sad about hae in's controversy now. I hope knetz would not angry anymore since looks like the staff told him to stand there from the beginning and he seems very nervous at the awards (I saw the photos from the awards and I could tell right away he was nervous, he's an introvert after all). 

2 hours ago, rainy12 said:

I'm so sad about hae in's controversy now. I hope knetz would not angry anymore since looks like the staff told him to stand there from the beginning and he seems very nervous at the awards (I saw the photos from the awards and I could tell right away he was nervous, he's an introvert after all). 

I think we really need to stop talking about his controversy here. We can't change them (crazy knetz). Internet bullying is their favorite. Event organizer already released statement regarding this. And there were videos showing him walked up on stage first, also stand there since beginning and senior just moved to his side as them following photographer's request. The haters r still bashing him on every articles. But I'm glad there are more positive comments on Naver now... One top comment says 'People who debating on this controversy are absurd.'

Spoiler

Translations credit VIU

Number two is Jung Hae In. The 54th Baeksang Arts Awards was held on the last 3rd.

Including Kim Nam Joo, Jo Seung Woo, Seol Kyung Gu, and Kim Yun Seok.

The trendy star, Jung Hae In, participated as well. Beating the other two candidates, Seol Kyung Gu and Ryu Jun Yeol, he won the Popularity Award along with Suzy.

However, he was involved in a controversy.

The video of the awardees taking a group picture...was posted right after the event.

He was standing in the center which caused the controversy.

In the picture, next to Hae In are Nam Joo and Seung Woo... who won the Top Excellence Award for TV. Behind them is Yun Seok... who won the Top Excellence Award for Movies.

Suzy won the Popularity Award along with him, but she's standing in the back row in the photo.

There isn't any specific rule for group pictures, but there is an unspoken rule... that the Top Excellence Award winners should stand in the center.

Kim Soo Hyun was the Popularity Award winner in 2014, but he made room for the other awardees... and stood at the end unlike Hae In.

Regarding their different behaviors, people argued whether he was slow-witted... or he was just flustered.

As the controversy became serious, the staff explained... that the awardees stood under the staff's instruction.

Concerned about the controversy, Song Eun I complimented him... for always being the same since their first meeting six years ago.

His drama partner, Son Ye Jin, complimented him and his personality... for being mature and upright compared to his age.

His name topped the search keyword list all day because of this event, proving his popularity.

I see people worried about ratings, if you check ratings from ep.1 until latest ep, you'll see that they have stable ratings for cable channel. I don't see it's decreased that much. The drama is still popular as they r ranking no.1 last week (30apr-6may) on Good Data as so JHI n SYJ.

http://news.hankyung.com/article/201805089548H

Coffee Bay's CEO said their sales jump 8% more from last year because of 'the drama.

http://news.joins.com/article/22601599

Jill Stuart Men's line in April this year increased about 150% compared from last year because of JHI (his accessories in drama).

http://www.fnnews.com/news/201805061710429177

I can go on and on with JHI's latest scoops on KBS, MBC and SBS entertainment news but i will stop here. lol

SBS shipping the couple too? lol

8 hours ago, mandy77777 said:

can go on and on with JHI's latest scoops on KBS, MBC and SBS entertainment news but i will stop here. lol

Can you go on and on with that popularity news? I have never seen those news. Can you please kindly share with us here about the positive effects caused by this drama? 

8 hours ago, mandy77777 said:

SBS shipping the couple too? lol

Everyone just can not help but rooting for themmm

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

More official stills are out from JTBC. :heart:

Noona Jin Ah is stunningly beautiful... :wub:

And the boyfriend... I just can't! :blush:

Beautiful!!! If these two get marry in real life, I cannot imagine how beautiful their babies turn out to be. But they may have other preference.

Archived