[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

3 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Though the preview looks promising.. i'm still wondering what would happen in the mean time 2015 - 2018..

I think JH will accept the  official trip to China (3 months + extended). I don't think there will be another break up.  Also she will go to china when he nears his project completion to enjoy.  This is just my guess.  Looking forward to tonite's episode.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 999hearts

EP. 14 TEXT PREVIEW

준희(정해인)에게 이별을 얘기한 진아(손예진)는 아파할 준희 생각에 괴롭기만 하고 준희 역시 힘들어하고 있을 진아의 연락만을 기다리는데… 회사 여직원들은 이제 대놓고 진아를 피하고, 조대표(김종태)마저 진아를 회유하려 한다. 사건의 중심에는 점점 진아 혼자만이 남겨지게 되는데.. 독립을 선언했지만 집을 구하는데 애를 먹는 진아, 힘들어하는 진아를 위해 준희는 큰 결단을내린 후 대표(전석찬)에게 면담을 신청한다.

I can't translate this since I'm on a very tight schedule but parts of it say "The female employees are now avoiding JA" and "JA is left alone at the center of the incident" :( I'm kinda glad I can delay the heartbreak for at least 24 hours cos that's how long my flight is gonna be...

I just read the ongoing live recap and feel really bad. I mean this drama is getting messy and I feel like quitting but then for the sake of Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In I will tolerate it and try to watch it up to the last episodes.

BTW, when will JA stop saying sorry, for goodness sake ! 

8 minutes ago, Tukata said:

I just read the ongoing live recap and feel really bad. I mean this drama is getting messy and I feel like quitting but then for the sake of Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In I will tolerate it and try to watch it up to the last episodes.

BTW, when will JA stop saying sorry, for goodness sake ! 

Is it getting messy? From I saw from the clips posted by jtbc and from the translations by @stroppyse I think it is quite good and Jin Ah finally stood for herself in front her mother by deciding to move out from her house. For the workplace issue, I do agree that it is quite going nowhere but for the relationship, I think they have made a progress

Based on the preview, I bet Jin Ah will say no to Joon Hee's proposal of going together to overseas together. Maybe it will cause the time jump for 3 years? Seems that Jin Ah will not want to accompany him to go overseas. If they go together, what is more to tell in 2 episodes? Lol. 

^ I think he took the US job for 3 years without asking JA first so in the preview he’s asking her if she thought of quitting her job and then he asked her to go with him.

TBH I hope she refuses seeing as she also refused moving in with him because she doesn’t wanna depend on him after she made the big speech to her parents. I know her job isn’t going well now as they’re already painting her as a “victim cosplayer” but if she goes with him she’ll have to depend on him even more.

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Based on the preview, I bet Jin Ah will say no to Joon Hee's proposal of going together to overseas together. Maybe it will cause the time jump for 3 years? Seems that Jin Ah will not want to accompany him to the overseas. If they go together, what is more to tell in 2 episodes? Lol. 

Not like it matters at this point to be honest.

Not going to be much angst with 2 episodes to go lol.

seeing the preview for the next episode, I think they will separate. JH will go overseas. :(

My heart is breaking for JA too on what she's going through at work. I'm glad BR is with her. :(

How can a good ending with so many sub stories (needed closure)  be told in just 2 episodes?  :o

Archived