Quantcast
Jump to content
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, bugcie said:

@sunshinefate It's really disappointing on how the story is going right now. It's like watching a recycled drama. I hope the writers will have something surprising to fix it because we are only left with  4 episodes. It will be very disappointing if the drama will end without any sacrifices from JA's side to deserve JH's genuine love. I wonder why JH's dad pushed JA's dad? Maybe he already knows what JA's mother is doing on his son? maybe because of that, JA felt helpless more and just decided to end everything  with JH because of many complications. If this is right, this drama's popularity will go for nothing. I hope the writers will be smarter on the 4 episodes left.

The most exciting part of this drama for me was the courting parts in the beginning of the drama. Though my love for this drama is still strong, I just hope the writer will create something surprising unlike other dramas. This drama has always been noted as being different and thus makes many audiences came to love it despite the characters are not from chaebols or geniuses like other dramas try to portray and attract viewers. I was quickly addicted when I watched the first episodes. They way they kept the atmosphere of the drama always cheerful, exciting, and romantic without too much exaggerations. The writer should have known that if he/she keeps on doing what she did great in the beginning of the drama until the ending of the drama, she will really succeed in making a really different drama. He/she should really make Jin Ah differ from any female characters other dramas out there, if not so different then at least make her memorable with her love for her man. When Jun Ji Hyun's Cheon Song Yi character came out a few years ago, it was really different and maybe one of the first female drama character to be that hilarious, sassy, while also strong when courting her man Do Min Joon

 

@sweetseptember lol maybe the director thinks he has given us so many kisses so we should already be grateful for those fan services:lol: maybe he thinks if he gives us a passionate kiss, we will be on fire because of the burning chemistry

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhhhh.....I can't fully understand this episode which puts me in frustration. I need full subs please. I find every line they said in this drama have a meaning to it. I'd wait until subs to fully understand the story here. I think at some point of a relationship, a discussion of breaking up will be brought up. That's how this will make a relationship stronger once they overcome it. There has to be a person in a relationship to bring it up first. In this case, since JH is a perfect man so far and he was the one in love with her first so he shouldn't be the one initiating the breakup. I find JA very complicated because she always tries to please everyone. That's why she creates more problems for JH. She wants everyone except JH the way he is.  But of course it would be hard. Sometimes you need to be selfish to be happy with your lover, ignoring everyone else. But I don't think that's her character in this drama. I really really really need subs.......

  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont hate jinna too much. she may cause all the trouble n look weak but she did what she need to survive

 

1. at work ...korean culture where male are dominant and female some time treated like richard simmons ...i had seen it with my coworker in korea. they had too. when they speak about it usually there is no one will help you there. a lot of cases woman quit her job. but ut is really difficult to get good job in korea nowdays. so she just accept whatever come to her so she can stay in the company. 

 

2. ex boyfriend- That psychopath man is lunatic . jin na is really a victim here.  

 

3.family...i understand what jin na felt with her mother. she had a good daugther syndrome which always occur among asian Family. Jin na just want to go through that stupid mason(blind date) to make her mother happy n show her that it not going to work. she feel bad that she is 36 years old ...not married. korean culture that i hate the most is they talk about people a lot. her mom may go through some harassing from her friend for having spinster daughther. she feel bad for her mom that why she try to please her mom. i know method is wrong....

 

4 Jon hee father

why she get involved ? trust me .i would get involved too so that there is no regret between the man i love with his family. my mom was abuse by her mom in her childhood. but she really good to her until now...sometime i ask her why...she said she is still her mother. 
my uncle had hard time to accept her mother. but when he accept her and forgive her everything was more peace and enjoyful. there much laughter in our family now. 

 

 

  • Like 13
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

The most exciting part of this drama for me was the courting parts in the beginning of the drama. Though my love for this drama is still strong, I just hope the writer will create something surprising unlike other dramas. This drama has always been noted as being different and thus makes many audiences came to love it despite the characters are not from chaebols or geniuses like other dramas try to portray and attract viewers. I was quickly addicted when I watched the first episodes. They way they kept the atmosphere of the drama always cheerful, exciting, and romantic without too much exaggerations. The writer should have known that if he/she keeps on doing what she did great in the beginning of the drama until the ending of the drama, she will really succeed in making a really different drama. He/she should really make Jin Ah differ from any female characters other dramas out there, if not so different then at least make her memorable with her love for her man. When Jun Ji Hyun's Cheon Song Yi character came out a few years ago, it was really different and maybe one of the first female drama character to be that hilarious, sassy, while also strong when courting her man Do Min Joon

 

@sweetseptember lol maybe the director thinks he has given us so many kisses so we should already be grateful for those fan services:lol: maybe he thinks if he gives us a passionate kiss, we will also be on fire because of the burning chemistry

Maybe so,. The director is very good director however, he films in a way that the kisses still looks natural (not the dead fish ”kissing” scenes like in lots of other dramas)... I just feels so sorry for JH.. i Dont think i ever felt this sorry for a male lead  in  before  xD 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, annypooh said:

It seems like JA doesn’t love JH as much as he loves her. I know it’s hard when your parents disapprove the relationship. However, if your love for him is strong enough, you’ll stick with him no matter what. Isn’t that’s the reason why they kept playing the Stand By Your Man song? I would be so tired of this relationship if I were JH. Poor guy. He gives so much and got so little in return. My heart aches for him. 

 

If they knew the story was going this way, they should have just had a male cover it and change it to “stand by your woman” because it’ll totally fit JH’s character right now

 

Sometimes it’s hard to be a man

Giving all your love to just one girl

You’ll have the bad times and she’ll have the good times

Doing things that you don’t understand

But if you love her, you’ll forgive her

Even though she’s hard to understand...

  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get it, another country another culture where family comes first... but i still cant get JA, she had a perfect bf.. probably the first man who ever TRULY loved her .. was there always for her, supported her, gave her strength , protected her.. and he had a STABLE job too, its not like he was poor...sorry i Dont really get it.. =( bc Im not korean ..

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rain89 said:

 

If they knew the story was going this way, they should have just had a male cover it and change it to “stand by your woman” because it’ll totally fit JH’s character right now

 

Sometimes it’s hard to be a man

Giving all your love to just one girl

You’ll have the bad times and she’ll have the good times

Doing things that you don’t understand

But if you love her, you’ll forgive her

Even though she’s hard to understand...

I also think the song suits Joon Hee more than Jin Ah, but hopefully we will get to see finally Jin Ah really stands by her man despite the storm continously coming to them.

3 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

Maybe so,. The director is very good director however, he films in a way that the kisses still looks natural (not the dead fish ”kissing” scenes like in lots of other dramas)... I just feels so sorry for JH.. i Dont think i ever felt this sorry for a male lead  in  before  xD 

Lol do you feel sorry for Joon Hee because of the kisses are only pecks or is it because of Jin Ah's character?:lol: hang on, dear, we still have 4 episodes left or I should say it that we only have 4 episodes left. We have come this far and loved this drama until now, let's do it until this drama ends. Who knows that the writer finally changes the flow of the story to a better one which is much better than the beginning of the drama which has always been the best part of this drama

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I also think the song suits Joon Hee more than Jin Ah, but hopefully we will get to see finally Jin Ah really stands by her man despite the storm continously coming to them.

Lol do you feel sorry for Joon Hee because of the kisses are only pecks or is it because of Jin Ah's character?:lol: hang on, dear, we still have 4 episodes left or I should say it that we only have 4 episodes left. We have come this far and loved this drama until now, let's do it until this drama ends. Who knows that the writer finally changes the flow of the story to a better one which is much better than the beginning of the drama which has always been the best part of this drama

Because of JA’s character.. Well its great that you still stay  positive xD i was very positive too until today’s episode ... i want JA to fight for her man ! No matter what anyone else thinks, hopefully she Will, or i be very dissapointed 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

Because of JA’s character.. Well its great that you still stay  positive xD i was very positive too until today’s episode ... i want JA to fight for her man ! No matter what anyone else thinks, hopefully she Will, or i be very dissapointed 

Because I love Joon Hee character very much. That is why I keep being positive about this drama. I love him to pieces even with his flaws like his temper and occasional immaturity. The writer has done a great job in making him a perfect male character despite slowly ruining Jin Ah's character. But because I am a hopeless romantic (LOL), I still love this drama very much because Joon Hee keeps on doing things that make me fall for him even more

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watch the preview though it would be much worst going by the reactions lol

 

It just seems like alot going on to me it just looks like a impulse decision.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Because I love Joon Hee character very much. That is why I keep being positive about this drama. I love him to pieces even with his flaws like his temper and occasional immaturity. The writer has done a great job in making him a perfect male character despite slowly ruining Jin Ah's character. But because I am a hopeless romantic (LOL), I still love this drama very much because Joon Hee keeps on doing things that make me fall for him even more

 

3 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Because I love Joon Hee character very much. That is why I keep being positive about this drama. I love him to pieces even with his flaws like his temper and occasional immaturity. The writer has done a great job in making him a perfect male character despite slowly ruining Jin Ah's character. But because I am a hopeless romantic (LOL), I still love this drama very much because Joon Hee keeps on doing things that make me fall for him even more

Got it =) Well for me to be able to actually love a couple , BOTH the man and woman (or man and man / woman and woman ) has to be about somewhat equally be  as in love / be able to fight for each other about as much (not saying it has to be 50/ 50 exactly, But somewhat near) .. and right now Im not feeling this in JA’s side, she is not willing to fight for JH.. But there are still 4 ep left, so still some Hope =)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish i could make you all understand more about this asian culture in this drama LOL. We raised with ‘blood are thicker than water’ no matter what you do in live, family is the one who will come first to the rescue, you don't wanna mess your relationship with them. So i understand what Jin Ah character doing here, nope she didn't do anything stupid in my POV. She is stronger than before, she follows her heart but at some point she’s still her mother’s daughter, if little things can make your mum happy then be it. But she didn’t follow it all whole heartedly, she still has her own decission.

 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is 4 episodes be enough to put an end to every complicated stories on this drama, 

 

1. sexual harassment,

2. JA, JH and SH's ruined relationship.

3. JH , SH and their father.

4. JA's proving her love to JH

5. How JA's mom will change

6. and more if I missed anything...

 

My mind is so active right now and getting problematic on this drama haha poor me. Maybe because I just hated how the episode and the next episode's preview went on. I hope the ratings won't be affected by the fact that there's nothing good to look forward on the next episode. Some might stop watching it and just wait for a story change or just wait for it's ending. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fanmum said:

I wish i could make you all understand more about this asian culture in this drama LOL. We raised with ‘blood are thicker than water’ no matter what you do in live, family is the one who will come first to the rescue, you don't wanna mess your relationship with them. So i understand what Jin Ah character doing here, nope she didn't do anything stupid in my POV. She is stronger than before, she follows her heart but at some point she’s still her mother’s daughter, if little things can make your mum happy then be it. But she didn’t follow it all whole heartedly, she still has her own decission.

 

I know family comes first in asian culture and i respect that, But its still difficult to get this,. JH was the perfect bf who always supported her, protected her and YET she still does this to him ? He was probably the first MAN who ever truly loved her .. i cant excuse JA’s behavior No matter what country / culture she is from.. because her mom is after all a cruel richard simmons (so far) who always says mean/ harsh things to her daughter  Why does she let her mom have so much influence on her when her brother and dad is ok with her dating JH 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, rain89 said:

 

If they knew the story was going this way, they should have just had a male cover it and change it to “stand by your woman” because it’ll totally fit JH’s character right now

 

Sometimes it’s hard to be a man

Giving all your love to just one girl

You’ll have the bad times and she’ll have the good times

Doing things that you don’t understand

But if you love her, you’ll forgive her

Even though she’s hard to understand...

Exactly. She’s not standing by him at all. She wanted to call it quit as soon as it’s getting hard. If they’re referring her standing next to him when they’re together for dinner or out on a date, then they totally misunderstood the meaning of the song. I’m so disappointed on where the ending is leading. Can they just get rid of the writer and hire me instead? Arghhhh

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 1:28 AM, farah2044 said:

dont hate jinna too much. she may cause all the trouble n look weak but she did what she need to survive

 

 

3.family...i understand what jin na felt with her mother. she had a good daugther syndrome which always occur among asian Family. Jin na just want to go through that stupid mason(blind date) to make her mother happy n show her that it not going to work. she feel bad that she is 36 years old ...not married. korean culture that i hate the most is they talk about people a lot. her mom may go through some harassing from her friend for having spinster daughther. she feel bad for her mom that why she try to please her mom. i know method is wrong....

 

4 Jon hee father

why she get involved ? trust me .i would get involved too so that there is no regret between the man i love with his family. my mom was abuse by her mom in her childhood. but she really good to her until now...sometime i ask her why...she said she is still her mother. 

 

 

ah this is what exactly I did in my past relationship. that's why I can feel her and understand her. Uri Jin A... She was just trying to show him that she loved him and wanted him to be reconciled with his father. After so many troubles her mother has done, she wanted to show him that she loved him the way he's and did her best to convince him that he's good for her. 'Cause joon hee seemed to has an issue, he's never felt good enough for jin ah..so she wanted to prove him wrong.

Unfortunately she has chosen the sensitive part..  Sorry for my bad English

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, annypooh said:

Exactly. She’s not standing by him at all. She wanted to call it quit as soon as it’s getting hard. If they’re referring her standing next to him when they’re together for dinner or out on a date, then they totally misunderstood the meaning of the song. I’m so disappointed on where the ending the leading. Can they just get rid of the writer and hire me instead? Arghhhh

Me too, i was excepting JA to become stronger .. But Nope. . 

 

Im wondering how the koreans feels about JA actions, maybe they would be more understanding / forgiving of her cuz she is from same country / culture. . so they get her more. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

Me too, i was excepting JA to become stronger .. But Nope. . 

I had a feeling from the beginning that she would be the one to break it off. Why? Because she has been the negative one in their relationship. She always has that “what if’s “ in her mind. It means she doesn’t have much faith in herself or him.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But seriously.. Omg.. ok if she broke up with him if JH was a criminal/loser/not having a stable job or whatever .. But he is none of that, and yet she breaks up with him.. shes an idiot right now..But i Hope she Will come to her senses

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe SH tells what KM did to her sister to his Mom so she'll stop dreaming prince charming gender hahaha !

I don't know I feel JA will know the news about JH decline the offer to go to china so she wants breaking up

bc she doesn't want ruining his future ??!

I saw he is in suit maybe he's in a conference ?????

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...