Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

The only episode I am not excited to watch with sub. JA is really her mother's daughter, very unreasonable and selfish. :(

• Like 6

Now I think about this is most likely whats needed she is never going to change until she loses some she loves.

That realization is going to hit hard and fast.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Ok i think i will skip ep 13-14 'cause surely this story will have an Happy Ending but i dislike JA attitude right now and i don't think JH deserves this treatment:ph34r::angry:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, bugcie said:

JA gave me  a headache on this episode. Poor JH and his sister.  :( 

How can she do such a thing, breaking up with JH when all he did was stand up for her. Both of them are having a  hard time but JH remained rational and no plans on giving her up. She should do the same. Giving up on him just because she doesn't want to see him in pain anymore is just sooooo unacceptable (and so old school idea for writers)  after everything he's been through. She should have done that earlier not now. She onLy put JH in so much pain more. Especially right now that he needed someone to lean  on because his father is around. All this time I thought JA will do everything even the impossible for JH later on to prove that she's worth JH's love too.:(

Yeah I also think if she loves Joon Hee very much, what she should do is not breaking up with him but to show even more affections, care, and concern to him. When he always folds up his feelings just to always seem happy and cheerful around her so that she will always be happy, she should just stick to him and be the place to lean on for him so that he can finally open up everything that he has kept inside for so long. I hope they are not breaking up and I hope she will change her mind when he finally finds her, like what this drama has always done with the quickly-ending-the-misunderstanding because it is what makes the drama different with the other dramas out there. In just 4 episodes I just hope the writers will not ruin the story that has become one of my favorite till date.

While Jin Ah has more experience in breaking ups and being broken hearted, Joon Hee is far less experienced. Joon Hee has less experienced in loving someone, maybe it was So Jung that he once really loved based on Seung Chul's story while Jin Ah has long list of boyfriends based on Kang Se Young's story and even her relationship with Kyu Min happened and ended not long ago. So, Joon Hee will be affected, hurt, and depressed more because of the breakup. Better the writer not make Jin Ah really ends things with him or it will scar him for long

Jin Ah-ya, Joon Hee has a long list of girls that will come after him if you break up with him, you better cherish him more

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

I'm frustrated and I don't like how the story progresses now. At first I thought the appearance of JH dad will stir up the story a bit. 

But I really don't like JA's character now. What the heck is the writer doing? JH deserves a much better girl. I support the breakup, though it could be just temporary if JH decides to go to China. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

I'm frustrated and I don't like how the story progresses now. At first I thought the appearance of JH dad will stir up the story a bit. 

But I really don't like JA's character now. What the heck is the writer doing? JH deserves a much better girl. I support the breakup, though it could be just temporary if JH decides to go to China. 

JA might turn out to become one of the worst heroines in kdrama for me... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

So I wasn’t the only one frustrated

The writer was so focused on creating the perfect, drool worthy, nice-guy-that-doesn’t-exist-anywhere (someone please get this reference) ML that they already used up all their creativity when it came time to write the FL.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

It seems like JA doesn’t love JH as much as he loves her. I know it’s hard when your parents disapprove the relationship. However, if your love for him is strong enough, you’ll stick with him no matter what. Isn’t that’s the reason why they kept playing the Stand By Your Man song? I would be so tired of this relationship if I were JH. Poor guy. He gives so much and got so little in return. My heart aches for him. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Eh its typical stuff the garbage  mothers always causing these type of issues.

No question she loves him she going to feel the crushing weight of reality after.

• Like 4

I thought JA truly loved JH? She seemed to look sooo in love and happy around him.. But in the end i guess she didnt? =( it makes me truly sad the writers of this drama decided to go this way just for more drama/angst sake i guess. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I really think some of you are overreacting over typical stuff in a kdrama lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, sweetseptember said:

I thought JA truly loved JH? She seemed to look sooo in love and happy around him.. But in the end i guess she didnt? =( it makes me truly sad the writers of this drama decided to go this way just for more drama/angst sake i guess. 

I don't think she doesn't love him... She truly love him but her way to help him is wrong!! It's her mother fault if she acts this way!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

@sunshinefate It's really disappointing on how the story is going right now. It's like watching a recycled drama. I hope the writers will have something surprising to fix it because we are only left with  4 episodes. It will be very disappointing if the drama will end without any sacrifices from JA's side to deserve JH's genuine love. I wonder why JH's dad pushed JA's dad? Maybe he already knows what JA's mother is doing on his son? maybe because of that, JA felt helpless more and just decided to end everything  with JH because of many complications. If this is right, this drama's popularity will go for nothing. I hope the writers will be smarter on the 4 episodes left.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

In the end i think they should have made a 2 hours movie version instead of a drama.. Sorry if i upset someone, But its just my opinion...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I don't think she doesn't love him... She truly love him but her way to help him is wrong!! It's her mother fault if she acts this way!!

Yeah pretty much.

• Like 4

I think I will keep watching for the sake of Joon Hee lol the character that can make me go to sleep tightly while thinking as if I were Jin Ah :D I guess in the next episode when she asks for a breakup, he will chase after her like crazy and the melodramatic scene will start when he cries and asks not to breakup with him and then it will rain and they will make up again? At least she should apologize for talking about such sensitive topic towards her loving boyfriend. I do not think Joon He has ever done something that needs him to apologize to her ever since their official relationship started while she often did something that needed her to apologize. Lol wondering why Joon Hee is being soaked in the rain at the rooftop of his office. Is it because Jin Ah asks for ending things with him or is it because he saw Jin Ah met his father? He looks so troubled. Poor him. Each time rain comes, he has always been lovey dovey with Jin Ah, but now it becomes a sad moment 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Also JA is not very strong... Yeah maybe Im being too ignorant.. after all different country.. meaning different culture, Why it explains her behavior

• Like 4

Oh and another disappointing on tonight's episode is their kiss haha. Right now they should be kissing passionately, the drama is almost on it's end and  yet they still give kisses like its they're first time haha. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, bugcie said:

Oh and another disappointing on tonight's episode is their kiss haha. Right now they should be kissing passionately, the drama is almost on it's end and  yet they still give kisses like its they're first time haha. :D

The director obviously prefer more the classic style (he prefers to Do movies the same way like  black/ white movies ) xD 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2