Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

This drama is so cute. Everything is cute. Not to mention the hotness :tongue: Ahh, my heart... :wub::wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Kim Yunmi said:

You need to watch more Korean cable TV. :wink:

Oh I do but this is just a bit much. Cable dramas have more intense kisses and I love that but it’s hard to find a drama that have intense kisses AND multiple kisses and bed scenes in one episode. And I’m living for all of it tbh. I was squealing from the feels.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

JA gets a bouquet. JH gets mad and goes down to see it. He runs into KS and SY.

Flower ribbon: Jin Ah, I love you. I’m sorry. Forgive me.

DW: Love is expressing itself extravagantly.
BR: So this is a total event for Yoon Jin Ah. What a disappointment.
YE: Wow, Manager Yoon is going to really be happy. When will I ever receive something like this?

(SC goes into their office)
SC: Yah, Seo Joon Hee. Totally big news. You know the coffee company noona downstairs? (at JH’s look) No, it’s just that you call her noona as well. Anyway, Manager Yoon has a boyfriend.
JH: How do you know that?
SC: I went downstairs, and…this big?… no, this big… a flower bouquet this big had been delivered, and it said “Jin Ah, I love you”. Isn’t that awesome?
(JH gets up and leaves)
SC: Yah. Yah, where are you going? Seo Joon Hee.

(Franchise owners training session)
SY: It’s not just the form that I mentioned, since it also contains the store performance records, so please review it carefully. Also, when you start using part-time labor, please make sure that they come to the head office for the proper training program first. This is mandatory, so please do so.
Everyone: Yes.
SY: Then thank you.
Everyone: Thank you.
SY: If you have the time, please have lunch with me before you leave.
KS: Having a meal together is a bit much, but let’s have a cup of tea together.
SY: Yes.

(KS and SY come out of the lift to see JH peering into Coffeebay offices)
KS: Seo Joon Hee
SY: Hello
KS: What are you doing here?
JH: Huh? But why is noona here?
KS: I came to get some training, and then Manager Kang asked me to have a cup of tea with her.
JH: Ah.
KS: Did the two of you plan this?
SY: Yes? Oh! No, not at all! No, of course not. Not at all. No, we didn’t. I really had an innocent intent.
KS: I was making a joke, but you’re really reacting to it. (to JH) Yah, how did you know that I was going to come?
JH: How could I know? I came down to ask Jin Ah noona to get me a cup of coffee, but I completely forgot that she doesn’t come to work here right now. It would be okay if I also got a coffee with my noona, right?
SY: Of course. Of course!

*sigh* This is like watching a train wreck about to happen. SY likes JH, and KS seems to know that. And, I can see KS encouraging SY to pursue JH and trying to push JH into dating SY. I think this is the problem with JH and JA being secretive about their dating. I realize that they're being secretive now while they're still trying to figure out how they feel about each other and where that relationship is going since why rock the family if they aren't going to stay together, but it causes other people to act on the notion that JA and JH really are available and to do what they can to get them dating. Despite SY's selfishness, if she had known from the get go that JA and JH were dating, she might not be trying so hard to get KS on her side. Maybe. Then again, perhaps that depends on how sasaeng SY is. She might be the type to pursue a guy no matter what as long as she wants him. Who knows. Still, I hope that JA and JH are able to confess to their relationship soon, and face the consequences as they may.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

My Gosh. Whats going on. This show made me so full for a whole year of drama watching and begging for an intimate scenes, I never seen so much kissing scenes in a single ep in my entire Kdramas expirienced. Great Job writter, director and the main couple. You couldnt ask for anything else. This drama proves that you dont need to show too much skin to give us an idea whay they’ve done, just their eyes you know it already. The flows of their relationship is so real and natural, what real couple in reality does in their normal daily life. 

• Like 10

We're dissolving the subbing team since official subs are now available. Thanks, everyone. Though we have to wait for a week to get the subs, we have live recappers and translators here to satiate our worldly desires. Wish jtbc would open the YT vids' CC. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jeijei said:

We're dissolving the subbing team since official subs are now available. Thanks, everyone. Though we have to wait for a week to get the subs, we have live recappers and translators here to satiate our worldly desires. Wish jtbc would open the YT vids' CC. 

What a pity! Anyway thanks a lot for the effort!!:heart:

But where i can download the official subs?:D

• Like 3

JA finally finds out about the flowers.

JA: I’m not going to the department dinner.
YE: Why? Has Manager really changed?
JA: What change? I just have a prior engagement.
YE: Then I’m not going to go either.
JA: It’s times like this that I should just hit you once. You’re just a worrisome bother.
YE: Anyway, you have to go back to the office to get the flowers.
JA: What flowers?
YE: Oh, you haven’t seen it yet? I sent you a picture. Oh, right. You can’t use your phone in the store, can you? Your boyfriend sent a huge flower bouquet.
JA: Boyfriend?
YE: It’s pretty, isn’t it? The other staff were in an uproar. See, he says he loves you.
JA: You brought your car, didn’t you?
YE: Car? Manager?

JA: Where did you say it was?
YE: It was here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

Ripped NF subs are uploaded on Subscene. NF is probably grinning bc they virtually get free ad with the show's "Netflix and chill" 

I'd like to request that translators provide the list of BGMs used in each episode, which usually appears in the ending credits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

JH and SH beat up GM.

SH: Why?

SH: He’s a crazy bastard, this guy!
(JH and SC see photos of a towel clad JA on MG’s laptop)
GM: Hey, what are you guys doing?!
SH: You bastard! Are you a pervert?!
SH: Do you want to die?
GM: Hey!
SH: I told you not to go around Yoon Jin Ah, didn’t I?
GM: Yah, you don’t know who you’re messing with!
JH: Yah, go ahead and report it. Including the forcible entry and destruction of property, all of it. Since I’ll have you arrested for arrested rape and stalking as well.
SH: What did you do to my sister?
GM: Let go!
SH: You bastard!

JH: Are you okay?
SH: I’m just scratched up a bit. But, what was that about attempted rape? Did Yoon Jin Ah really suffer that?
JH: He went to the store and created a mess. Isn’t it obvious?
SH: Don’t we need to call the police on him? Who knows what else he’ll do?
JH: We have to make it so that he can’t do anything else.
SH: How? I barely had any time today either. I have to go back immediately.
JH: I’ll pay attention to it.
SH: What? Do you just have time to waste? Aish. Yoon Jin Ah.
JH: Don’t do it. Don’t do it.
SH: I’m going to nag her to get her head on straight.
JH: The bastard who needs to get his head on straight is someone else, so why take it out on an innocent person.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

JA and JH talk after JH finds JA in the closet.

JH: Because I thought that there would be no good in you seeing it, so I got rid of it without your permission. I also thought you would understand.
JA: I do understand. And, I’m grateful. However, I’m the same that I didn’t want you to see it. It would have been better if I were the only one to see it. It’s made you worry again.
JH: I’m not worried. Yoon Jin Ah is in front of me like this. So what do I have to worry about?
JA: So why didn’t you answer your phone? You were completely unreachable.
JH: Some urgent things came up at the office. Next time, I’ll call you first before I become unreachable.
JA: Just you dare not do that? I’ll get my revenge on you. I’ll just disappear.
JH: You’re going to be in the closet again? Next time, hide in some clothes that are hanging on a hanger. I bet no one will know. (JA smacks him a few times)
JH: Come here. (hugs her) Next time, don’t stay like that. I felt so sorry for you, I thought I was going to die.
JA: There was no place to hide.
JH: I’ll make it so that there is no reason for you to hide any more. I will.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 11

Lol, I wonder if they’re gonna release a BTS this week, they must have been so shy filming this episode.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, jeijei said:

r they? i thought the subs uploaded for ep 4 were again google translation kind of stuff.. thank for the hard work .. which sites can the subs be found on , kindly PM

• Like 2

More adorable couple moments, and then JA is busted by her father.  But, man, the couple moments are just really adorable and sexy. :wub:

Minimal dialogue in this clip again.

(When JA does JH's hair up in a straight up pony.)

JA: Oh, you’re so pretty. You’re too cute!

(When they wake up from their nap.)
JA: Yah! What time is it? What time is it?
JH: Huh?

(after JA gets to her room)
JA: Dad. Dad.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Preview of episode 6

JH: I’m dying because I want to brag here, there, and everywhere, that Yoon Jin Ah is so pretty.
JA: Day after next, I’m going to be 40. (me: JA is 35, but this is a way of saying that she’s almost 40.)
JA: Tell me just 10 reasons why you like me.
JH: Just because you're Yoon Jin Ah. There’s no other reason.
Man: Secretly dating can actually be more obvious.
CEO: Does Vice President Jung have something pricking her conscience as well?
Jung: Only the victim probably knows.
Man: I’ll give you a warning.
Director: Why? What did I do? What’s going on?
JH: What is this? What happened?
JA: This? You’re saying Joon Hee saw this?
Mother: No, I think she has someone.
Woman: Really?
JH: How long do we have to be like this?  We should just…
JA: Just a little. Just  a little longer.

So, it seems that JH wants to be open with their relationship, but JA wants to keep it secret for a little longer. I guess I maybe understand JA wanting more of the sweetness for themselves before they're faced with whatever approbation that's going to come once they reveal their relationship. But, I'm with JH on this one. I think the only reason to continue to hide it would be if I wasn't certain that was a relationship that was going to go the distance, and I didn't want to cause unnecessary upset for something that wasn't going to last.  However, it seems that they're going to get found out soon anyway.

So, those are all the clips that JTBC put out, which I've posted in order that they were released. Definitely a cute and sexy episode. :) 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

They had to sneak In Another hug while having dinner with the sis . @stroppyse are they planning to keep this fr the sis. 

You've probably figured it out by now, but yes, they were planning on keeping it from KS for the moment, and even had a bet on who could be the better actor in front of KS. JH lost his temper when KS started talking about JA dating again, and thus lost the bet. :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

Joon Hee's hot temper... is super scary. Before he break the laptop, look into his eyes... His eyes is really something. Do you all think Joon Hee had some psychological/mental problems? Who knows it's related to his father who disappeared..

When he got mad at Jin Ah's ex-boyfriend, well it's reasonable.. But his hot temper is really scary if you see it many times. He totally becomes a different person.

I don't know if this is just my feelings but I was scared when I see it... :wacko: I love Jung Hae In's angry scene. He looks hot LOL. But not in this one, he looks like a possessive boyfriend who is willing to kill anyone for his lover. I hope that will not be the case in future episodes...

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ELlovelyz said:

Joon Hee's hot temper... is super scary. Before he break the laptop, look into his eyes... His eyes is really something. Do you all think Joon Hee had some psychological/mental problems? Who knows it's related to his father who disappeared..

When he got mad at Jin Ah's ex-boyfriend, well it's reasonable.. But his hot temper is really scary if you see it many times. He totally becomes a different person.

I don't know if this is just my feelings but I was scared when I see it... :wacko: I love Jung Hae In's angry scene. He looks hot LOL. But not in this one, he looks like a possessive boyfriend who is willing to kill anyone for his lover. I hope that will not be the case in future episodes...

Eh it has nothing to do with being possessive. we have too many dramas that let disgusting people get away with this type of stuff for a long time.

I saying this from a guy perspective I would be pretty pissed too.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1