[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

7 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

It is even  better to have a sad ending than an open ending lol. I really really can not stand an open ending when you expect them to be happy but they are not happy and when you expect them to be sad but we do not know whether they are sad or not. Finger crossed to happy ending. But looking at their romantic poster and theme, a big possibility that  they will have a happy ending.:wub:

Romantic Posters can be deceiving, haha! I share your view and I really hope despite all the challenges, they can be together in the end. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need next 2 episodes so bad haha. My next crack drama is this after last year Liar& his lover and Go Back couple. I dont mind 12 episodes. It means no unnecessary dramas. I love this couple and i could actually root for them in real life. 

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

There's gonna be 'something in the rain' again :wink: (but with a green umbrella this time).

Was Jin Ah running out playfully and Joon Hee following her behind by running playfully or were they in a fight? From what I saw, it was a playful run, wasn't it?

Absolutely love love this drama. I don't even see it as a Noona drama, I only feel the genuine love between these two people. Great acting, great cinematography. I can see the for see the angst they'll face with their family, but its a believable one, and its gonna be hard. But, I think this couple will face it together and work through it.

54 minutes ago, ELlovelyz said:

@dulcinea1 Are they filming in 2018 time setting? Or a flashback? Joon Hee's hairstyle looks different to me. He never go out with his fringe down :blink: But I might be wrong ^_^

I wonder why many members say its flashback? Are we watching JA & JH not in their current story? Really curious...

22 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Son Ye Jin's instagram update: So Ji Sub sent a support food truck to her :D.

:D looks like ex-lover So Ji Sub in “be with you” movie wants SYJ not to forget about him when SYJ Is getting closer to her new lover JHI :wub:

5 hours ago, jesskitkat said:

I wonder why many members say its flashback? Are we watching JA & JH not in their current story? Really curious...

Exactly my question too. Why are people saying time jump? I remember seeing a comment saying that she will  have a kid and these two will separate???? Where did/do other members of this thread get all these info? 

@supergal99 thanks for the press conference video and I love them despite I am tired of shipping male and female lead but I love seeing them open up about each other and  they are very forthright about their real feeling while filming.....I am very sure they have feeling towards each while filming..that is important to make their chemistry exploded.... that’s why I am hooked and rewatching it even without sub ha ha. 

:blush::heart::blush::heart::heart:

Ahhh.. @Jusyed totally understand.. u have a thing for noona dongsaeng romance  heee...:tongue: ok ok juz teasing u.

Oh herez more updates fr JTBC

Take some tissues - incase nosebleed heeee...

:glasses:

8 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Was Jin Ah running out playfully and Joon Hee following her behind by running playfully or were they in a fight? From what I saw, it was a playful run, wasn't it?

I also think they are playing...:unsure:

8 hours ago, ELlovelyz said:

@dulcinea1 Are they filming in 2018 time setting? Or a flashback? Joon Hee's hairstyle looks different to me. He never go out with his fringe down :blink: But I might be wrong ^_^

I think is 2015 :) (since it seems that the drama starts in that year). As you say, JH's hairstyle looks different but not JA's, so I'm not sure how they'll surprise us.

2 hours ago, ilu2 said:

Exactly my question too. Why are people saying time jump? I remember seeing a comment saying that she will  have a kid and these two will separate???? Where did/do other members of this thread get all these info? 

Just theories :D

More shooting pictures/videos to make the time of waiting easier :wink:.

Yesterday, @Oww TooCute published a photo from instagram where JH was with a suitcase. Sadly, it seems that instagram post was deleted. I found another instagram with that imagen:

Spoiler

Today he has filmed at the airport...

And some other pictures/videos:

Spoiler

Spoiler

56 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

More shooting pictures/videos to make the time of waiting easier :wink:.

Yesterday, @Oww TooCute published a photo from instagram where JH was with a suitcase. Sadly, it seems that instagram post was deleted. I found another instagram with that imagen:

Reveal hidden contents

Today he has filmed at the airport...

And some other pictures/videos:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Oh no..airport?! Is he leaving her or what?? Or could be flashbacks when he went to US?

So the first major hurdle here is how the family will take their relationship. It's not simply about the age gap. It's that JA's parents have treated the Seo siblings as their own children. It's that JH comes from a broken family and is allegedly a player and doesn't meet mom's requirements. It's that KS will go berserk when she finds out how long they've hidden it from her. Family dinner will be overly awkward at first, but once they overcome their own prejudice and broaden their understanding that they will come to accept the two. 

On 4/18/2018 at 12:21 PM, jesskitkat said:

No I don't want sad or open ending.  It's too torturing to wait for the episodes every Friday & Saturday and in the end, it's a sad ending/open ending. All of us want happy ending for both of them. I hope the production team won't come up with something weird or unacceptable just to boost the drama rating! 

Sigh, what's so difficult to have a happy ending? They don't have to get married & have kids. As long as they are together!

I agree, after all this waiting for Friday / Saturdays and being so happy watching this drama.  Watching the current episodes for god knows how many times (I have stopped keeping count since I have re-watched them to death ).

And like @stroppyse said, after getting spoiled with episode after episode of kisses and falling in love, I absolutely want a "Happy" ending!!!  I know the angst is inevitable for the episodes coming up very soon, but I definitely do not want a sad or open ending.  I would rather stop watching now* and retain this happiness, rather than subjecting myself to watching all the angst, and then feel cheated in the end with a sad or open ending!! 

Come on PD and writer Nim - hope you are reading and listening to all of us!!  Fingers crossed!!

One "Misty" with that ending was more than enough for me.  I loved that drama while it was ongoing, and it would have made it to my list of dramas that could be re-watched, but now after hearing/ reading about how it ended, I still haven't watched the last two episodes.  I just can't bring myself to 

* caveat: I say this but come Friday, I know I won't be able to help myself, at least for now

Archived