Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

The hug is awesome.

The thing is hugging seems so  simple a thing, but not many people do it well, especially the healing hug. Kim Sunah does great healing hugs.

I'm having issues adjusting to the tonal shift.

SJ family doing reconnaissance made me irritated.  Let  the  woman have some privacy.  SJ's ex had me ready to jump through the screen with his inability to let her be free.

But then . . . 

I remember that SJ might not be fully competent because she seems to be suffering from long term depression. Therefore being invasive might be the only way they know to take care of her since she is so shut off from the. 

• Like 6

@UnniSarah People being the ultimate god reciprocates with my thoughts and values, if we ever wrong someone we should be seeking forgiveness from them itself and not from some sceptical existence of almighty... I'm curious as to how did SJ's mom wrong her if she ever did!! or was it just a misunderstanding!! 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, hushhh said:

The hug is awesome.

The thing is hugging seems so  simple a thing, but not many people do it well, especially the healing hug. Kim Sunah does great healing hugs.

I'm having issues adjusting to the tonal shift.

SJ family doing reconnaissance made me irritated.  Let  the  woman have some privacy.  SJ's ex had me ready to jump through the screen with his inability to let her be free.

But then . . . 

I remember that SJ might not be fully competent because she seems to be suffering from long term depression. Therefore being invasive might be the only way they know to take care of her since she is so shut off from the. 

@hushhh.... She isn’t sane chingu and I think they all know she is still suicidal. They call her often, try to check up on her and always push themselves into her life.  Sadly the only one who doesn’t care what happens to her is her ex colleagues. 

For example: Seeing SJ work as a cashier really shocked her and she had a guilty look on her face . Remember she couldn’t wait to fire her because she wanted her out of her life. I think she even told SJ to commit suicide since she doesn’t care for her life at least then she wouldn’t have to see her. Like the time she barged into SJ’s house and started throwing thing around the house until she saw the video tapes , baby album and then she picked the stuff up but still had the nerve to leave the apartment mad after she made a fool of herself. Once she found out SJ was seeing someone she had to tell her hubby.   Smh smh 

@Amulya Kolusu .... I want to know everything that  happened  when SJ’s daughter died. TBH I don’t want to see it but I thinkn SJ needs to talk about her pain so that she can breathe: live again. I think with MH she is starting too but if he is ill, will she be able to recover this time. 

• Like 6

@Amulya Kolusu, parentage is not just a word. It is a responsibility, even if the ex-wife played a dirty hand in separating the two. Of course we do not yet know the terms of their divorce, but for MH to surrender his guardianship so completely is something that is hard to fathom. Unless he really does have a very good excuse. It will still be an excuse, though. After all, 6 years ago YD was just a kid. She's still a kid now too, albeit a bratty one. And now YD has reappeared beside MH, he treated her like she was the one who wronged him! So on that subject, I truly do sympathize with her.

@UnniSarahYD started the fight and SJ retaliated by pushing her into the lake. I shall view SJ's action as temporary insanity as SJ lost her job due to the incident. I blame SJ's company more than YD for failing to properly investigate this matter and clear SJ's name. Surely SJ had dealt with worse passengers before. But that decision to fire SJ was probably due to past occurrences that unfortunately has been recorded in SJ's service logs. It is possible that MH was asked or maybe forced to surrender parental rights. But now it is his kid going to him, yet they haven't even have a decent conversation together.

It doesn't matter to me how bratty YD is. I am more curious about MH's motivation to push her away. He asked SJ to burn his family photo 6 years ago and there is not a single photo of YD in his apartment. But tons of Byeol. It's like he is trying to erase that part of his life. This is the opposite of SJ, who cannot seem to let go tons of stuff from her past. Regardless, there is bound to be a resolution in the MH-YD-SJ relationship, especially now that YD is going to apply for the job at the cafe. This should be interesting.

• Like 5

@dzareth MH and SJ had entirely different experiences in their lives, SJ even tho she seems alone actually she isn't, her ex keeps following her and tries his best to help her, I do think he still loves SJ and his relationship with JM is one-sided which started off as a fling but got leaked out, JM got pregnant and hence he unwantedly got stuck up with her permanently. SJ also has loving family and a bestie who all are ready to do anything for her. In MH's case, he seems peaceful and moderately happy from the outside but actually has noone by his side other than a friend and his dog. 

I don't know why you think MH doesn't love YD or he doesn't love her enough that he treats her with indifference, I think its the reverse he seems to love his daughter too much that he doesn't want to get attached to her once again only to get snatched later. I guess MH doesn't want to disturb his seemingly peaceful life for his daughter who might eventually go back to US making him suffer from loneliness. We din't see her mom flying immediately when YD was in PS but MH did go running, isn't it responsibility!! He's the one who wants YD to be responsible of her acts and he also went to the hospital to apologise, so I don't think he's irresponsible. For once, as we're speculating MH is ill, if we go with that then din't his behavior fit in!!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

I don't know why you think MH doesn't love YD or he doesn't love her enough that he treats her with indifference...

Girl/Guy, you read me all wrong there. I never said MH is irresponsible. Nor do I THINK MH is irresponsible. I DO NOT at all think he has no affection whatsoever towards YD.  What I'm saying is any parent needs a really, really good excuse for casting away his/her spawn in such manner. So within the context of SWKF, whatever reason they give us, it better be something that viewers can sympathize with.

12 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

... I think its the reverse he seems to love his daughter too much that he doesn't want to get attached to her once again only to get snatched later. I guess MH doesn't want to disturb his seemingly peaceful life for his daughter who might eventually go back to US making him suffer from loneliness.

For goodness's sake I hope that is not the case with MH because if it were, he is not only selfish but heartless. Because by distancing himself, MH is hurting YD (who was maybe around 10 during the divorce?) before she hurts him. Same logic if MH is suffering from terminal illness and thus committing noble idiocy.

Do not forget that the ex ask for MH's help to look after YD as she cannot come immediately. She even said she didn't tell her dad (MH exFIL) so that MH can use the opportunity to reconnect but MH flat out refused. He went to the police station because YD needed a parent/guardian to be released.

• Like 3

@dzareth Isn't it too convenient to forget that parents are individuals and can have their own emotions irrespective of their responsibilities!! I don't think a person is selfish or heartless if he's saving himself from the impending heartbreak. Even with the divorce while one parent gets total rights the other parent gets visitation rights of their child and here too MH seems to have those rights until he willfully gave up those few years back when he asked SJ to trash the family pic. I guess he was returning back from US, where he saw how happy YD was with her mom and her step-dad while he's all alone unable to move on in life. Its easy to blame a person but its hard to be in his shoes.

• Like 1

I'm going to trust MH on how he has decided to treat his daughter. 

MH has proven to be a loving, thoughtful, and generous person. 

He has a reason for the way he is treating his daughter. 

Hopefully the writers make it a good one.

Although I don't know the circumstances of their break-up, MH's ex is not endearing herself to me showing up years late, with a badly raised daughter, and asking MH to accept responsibility and take corrective action in regards to their daughter.  I suspect she doesn't have the right to ask that of him.

I will say that I hate people barging into people's personal space and prying into their lives.

MH asked her to leave the library twice and she kept touching his things and not making to go.

MH made clear she wasn't welcome and he didn't want to talk, yet there she was talking, prying.  REally, I'm not even clear why she was there.  Their daughter wasn't there.  He made clear he didn't want to pursue a relationship with either yet she showed up on his doorstep.  If she called ahead I missed it. 

• Like 5

@Amulya Kolusu, I agree that parents (and non-parents and child) are individuals with their own emotions and thoughts. I also agree that if unfavourable actions were taken to shield the child against hurt, all of us can empathize because that intention is honourable. However, I disagree if any parent put him/herself before the child to save themselves against impending heartbreak.

I will not write anymore on this matter, so we can agree to disagree.

K-drama is good at making viewers speculate. But there has been many situations where the truth ended up being quite meh... I like SWKF a lot, so I hope the production will be a bit more creative with each characters' drive behind their decisions.

• Like 4

@Lmangla

"just an alert for those of us who enjoyed watching I have a lover, this drama is from the same writer. so we might enjoy it. read that it airs feb 20th. "

Thank you....enjoying the drama

Episode 13-14

Like that they treat the ex-wife transparent & non existence when they went for the "solace embrace" then a parody scene "ogenki desu ka" from the Japanese movie "Love Letter"

• Like 7

I so love the solace hug! :heart: This couple deserves each other and happiness!

I actually find the caring/nosy Ahn family all out to spy on MH deliciously funny. He must be wondering why every stranger is asking for his name card and asking for his age! Given the context of SJ's current condition, it is not unreasonable for her family who cares and loves her to find out more about the man she is dating. 

• Like 7

He asked her to marry him right? 

1 hour ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@Lmangla

"just an alert for those of us who enjoyed watching I have a lover, this drama is from the same writer. so we might enjoy it. read that it airs feb 20th. "

Thank you....enjoying the drama

Episode 13-14

Like that they treat the ex-wife transparent & non existence when they went for the "solace embrace" then a parody scene "ogenki desu ka" from the Japanese movie "Love Letter"

Really, I like I had a lover very much..it was also aired at SBS. 

Who else was watching live just now...pls share what you understand. I watched it live too....

• Like 5

@Jusyed

"Who else was watching live just now...pls share what you understand. I watched it live too...."

Seo Moo Han has 4 stage cancer & is given 3 months.....therefore cherry blossom will be "tall order" for him

Cherry Blossom in Korea 2018 is forecast to be from 6-13th April

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@Jusyed

"Who else was watching live just now...pls share what you understand. I watched it live too...."

Seo Moo Han has 4 stage cancer & is given 3 months.....therefore cherry blossom will be "tall order" for him

Cherry Blossom in Korea 2018 is forecast to be from 6-13th April

@gerrytan8063 my goodness cancer stage 4 :astonished:.?

and I heard some kind of he asked her to marry him right? 

Thanks for the info.

• Like 6

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling::bawling:

Omg I feel so bad for our MuJin couple...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Is it me or was there a line that Mun said in ep15 (around 27:20)  that was not translated? And in the other episodes? Was it something too sexual?:tongue:

I'm loving these PG19 episodes this year!!

Kim Sun Ah and Kim Nam Joo are going to have to win the Daesang this year. Period. 

That morning after monologue has to be the best I've seen in a drama since I started watching dramas....:heart:

• Like 6

thumb.png?ts=1520868045images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuvhtxBm4noTD3sHQmzqS84f14983e97144ccbec7a26a118446bd.jpeg?x=

This drama is quickly becoming one of my favorites the true richness of its raw and deep story and the realness in this OTP is like life being poured out in ways you never expected.  It's about the most beautiful, genuine and touching look at our very simple human wants and needs.  That of touching and being touched not just physically but that which moves and shakes your inner being.  Moments of just being loved for who they are and being excepted and understood where they are.  Where there are no limits or expectations except  in the willingness to be that warm and safe place for each other...

It would seem my feelings about him being sick would to my sadness be true.  When I think about how much MH loves SJ and it would seem has for a very long time.  In just seeing this man pour out his heart in ways he has never been able to do with anyone else.  You could tell it shocked his ex-wife as she watched them in not only that amazing embrace that would move anyone who saw it.  But even later when he clasped her hand within his as if to say don't worry I'm here...

I was amazed that even after overhearing SJ talking on the phone and knowing he was hurting inside with every word being spoken.  Still this amazing human being didn't let those words close the door to his heart.  That moment my favorite, when he shouted over the phone. " DON'T YOU HEAR ME? TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE " dang my heart moved to my throat because I knew he was going to get her and bring her home.  He didn't care about anything else just his need to like always reach out, take care of and cover her with himself...

I think I could write all night about this drama it just gets your heart pumping and your blood flowing.  You feel as if you're going to bust in wanting to say so much about the warmth you're receiving the love you're feeling.  Even in knowing what our MuJin couple will be facing now in the future.  Yet I find myself hopeful and maybe thinking like MH don't give up when you just don't know what can happen...

LOVE NO MATTER WHAT AGE OR THE SITUATION, WHAT AN AMAZING AND GLORIOUS FEELING!!!

This is one drama that without a doubt  has already given me more than enough...

• Like 8