Should We Kiss First?

이미지

Original Title: 키스 먼저 할까요

English title: Should We Kiss First?
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 40 (35 minutes/episode)
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2018-Feb-20 to 2018-April-10
Air time: Monday & Tuesday at 22:00 (2 episodes back-to-back)

Director: Son Jeong Hyeon

(Yeah, That's How It Is | Protect The Boss | The Woman Who Married Three Times)

Writer : Bae Yoo Mi

( I Have  A Lover, Sparkling, Who Are You)

Official Site : SBS

Watch it here : Viki

About the Show

A story of the love lives of four middle-aged adults, who have lost their faith in love. Son Moo Han  works as a managing director of an advertising company. Meanwhile, Ahn Soon Jin lost her daughter unexpectedly and she works as a flight attendant. Eun Kyung Soo  is Ahn Soon Jin’s ex-husband and his new wife is Baek Ji Min. (Hancinema)

This is a love story between a man and a woman in their 40s. He was once a popular copywriter. Now, he′s just an old-schooled man who prefers the good old days of analog. He′s a touchy, sharp-tongued man whose life changes when he meets her. She was once married, now divorced. She′s veteran flight attendant but is now being asked to resign. Filled with angst over her life, she believed that she would never find love, until she met him. This is a love story of two grown people who are unskilled when it comes to love. It′s a real melodrama between people who believed they knew what life had to offer. (Viki)

Cast of Characters

Main Cast
Kam Woo Sung as Son Moo Han
Kim Sun Ah as Ahn Soon Jin
Oh Ji Ho as Eun Kyung Soo
Park Si Yeon as Baek Ji Min
Supporting Cast
Han Go Eun as Kang Suk Young
Kim Sung Soo as Hwang In Woo
Ye Ji Won as Lee Mi Ra
Jo Ah In as Eun Ji Soo
Sung Byung Sook as Kang Geum Soon
Lee Young Eun as Ahn Hee Jin

Should We Kiss First

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kam Woo-Sung, Kim Sun-A, Oh Ji-Ho, Park Si-Yeon cast in SBS drama series “Should We Kiss First”

Should-We-Kiss-First-SMTP-1.jpg

Accoring to SBS, the first script reading took place December 18, 2017 with Kam Woo-Sung, Kim Sun-A, Oh Ji-Ho and Park Si-Yeon in attendance. Story for the drama series follows four adults who lost their faith in love.

Source: asianwiki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 11:39 PM, africandramalover said:

I'm so excited for this drama!! It sounds like a "serious" drama and I'm sure our Kim Sun Ah will deliver. (So glad she doesn't have another fifteen year gap between dramas.) 

I am really looking forward to this one too. Why does it have to be at the exact same time as Radio Romance, argh!  I need to find time in my schedule to squeeze it in in the evenings. Or I can skip Radio Romance and watch this one instead.

I love the colors of this drama, the colors are all so bright and diverse. Teaser 4 has a wonderful color palette that I can't wait to sink into when the show actually airs. I'm glad they pushed it back though. So many shows I love are coming on on Monday.

chingus -- just an alert for those of us who enjoyed watching I have a lover, this drama is from the same writer. so we might enjoy it. read that it airs feb 20th. @trust71 @irilight @jadecloud @ihyw @mdj101 @lenet @deandraluv @a15t3 @Kehinde @pennyloo @ELY_397 @annisaaa @dhelovely @NitaA @lover7 @viktoria @iamtaken @tiMadam @gerrytan8063 @ayselluna @hibiscus23 @ross27 ..... do tag others who might be interested...

On 2/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, Lmangla said:

chingus -- just an alert for those of us who enjoyed watching I have a lover, this drama is from the same writer. so we might enjoy it. read that it airs feb 20th. @trust71 @irilight @jadecloud @ihyw @mdj101 @lenet @deandraluv @a15t3 @Kehinde @pennyloo @ELY_397 @annisaaa @dhelovely @NitaA @lover7 @viktoria @iamtaken @tiMadam @gerrytan8063 @ayselluna @hibiscus23 @ross27 ..... do tag others who might be interested...

Thank you @Lmangla. I am looking forward to this drama and the discussion on this thread. 

Hi all! Please allow me to join this thread :lol:

For something stated as melodrama (on the top of that, the somber mood of the posters), the teasers proves the otherwise. Excitedly looking forward how the story unfolds

Archived