[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

With yesterday's episode, one cat is out of the bag (there is still another involving a****** MH). I am interested in MH's voiceover in the preview, how it all began as atonement, but turned into love. I've mentioned previously that MH feels guilty about how SJ ended up today since 10 years ago and in the process of making things right, ended up losing his own heart. The fact that SJ is skeptical about her ability to love again and how SJ addresses MH as "host" hurts him with how one-sided things are, but we know that MH is willing to bear that pain because he feels responsible for her situation. If we are desperate to ensure someone else's happiness over our own, what else would that be beside love?

I'm still looking forward to find out what MH cherished. I'm also guessing someone will get pregnant but confuse it with menopause.

Watching the scene when MH said he was dying, I couldn't help but think "Tae Wook-ah, if only you can man up and say 'I killed Kevin Lee...'"....

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, himmawarie said:

With what Kyung Soo said to MuHan, I hope MuHan realize that SJ love him too. And he no longer just a "Host" for SJ. 

I'm pretty sure MH knows SJ loves him.  He accepted what KS as truth.  

This is why he told her the truth.

I think MH told SJ the truth to stop her from falling more deeply in love with him so his loss will cause her less pain.  It's too late for that.  Love often comes with pain.

So the BIG REVEAL is out! I'm glad MH confessed. SJ did tell him she'll accept whatever he confesses as long as he ''comes clean". :tongue:

SWKF will be the best love story drama for me! It reminds me of the old movie "Love Story" (must be a 1970's movie) where the main actress was dying of cancer. :wub:

Let's hope writernim gives us more MUJIN couple's memorable moments together till the end like today's wonderful episode! Every episode is getting better and better with comical and sad scenes intertwining in between to make it so enjoyable to watch!:heart:

4 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

So the BIG REVEAL is out! I'm glad MH confessed. SJ did tell him she'll accept whatever he confesses as long as he ''comes clean". :tongue: 

I suspect plotwise the reveal about MH health is not the big reveal.

In someways MH's death isn't about SJ.

SJ still has amnesia. She doesn't remember their interaction from 8 years ago.  The pen with his initial will play a role in the recovery of that memory.  And like all drama, she'll remember just as he's about to tell her. That might be the reveal.

I think MH is the petitioner that re-opened the case SJ's daughter's case [kind of obvious guess, unless I'm wrong.]

One of my petpeeve about kdrama behavior is people not changing the locks  or door combination so people just enter their homes unbidden.  Thank goodness he finally made the change.

Spoiler

One of my other kdrama peeve is when some older powerful person call a character and demand they come to meet them and the character does? Really.

That is why it was so satisfying in My Golden LIfe  when the guys mother called his ex-girlfriend and asked to meet with her and the girlfriend said no, she didn't want to meet.  The guy's mother was so stunned she looked as if a fly had flown down her throat unexpectedly.

I might be wrong but I thought that the Barista had a special relationship with SJ.  I hope I'm right.  I really want MH's daughter that her brattishness  impede her romantic aspiration. 

tumblr_p4tphuZeHz1uq4zv4o6_r1_400.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsr5XE020hTsels1W5ol6tumblr_p5nb9k9fs51uq4zv4o2_540.gif

I think now that at least SJ knows a small part of what MH is holding back within him. It will not be the end but instead their beginning.  For there is still more to come and SJ will have her eyes and mind opened to things and memories that maybe her own heart chose to forget in order to survive all the pain and even some regret of her own...

With truth often comes brokenness but it also leads to forgiveness, healing and peace.  Although SJ & MH's history started because of her daughters death.  For MH it was the start of his regret, compassion and his need to make it right became a part of his everyday life. 

I think that the real miracle may not be in him being saved but instead in him being forgiven. 

I make soompi account just to chime in. 

This drama is so great and the actors are out of the world with their superb acting. 

Really hope for miracle for Muhan and Soonjin hiksss

It is the first time I pray so hard for imaginary people. hiks

2 weeks to go. I guess next week be the most painful one as SJ now knows how her fate is tied up to MH and she will be bound to want revenge. The ball is in her court now. Crossing my fingers that both of them survive this turbulence. 

I absolutely loved the latest episode.  It was beautifully written.  Love the story, music, cinematography!  Most importantly, I love our OTP!!  I was crying, smiling and heartbroken with them!  The episodes were like a movie.  I am deeply moved!  Congratulations to the production team.  It is an excellent drama!

PS:  I love it when natural things were repeated used in the drama: zoo, plant book, aquarium...   

10 hours ago, dzareth said:

2 weeks to go. I guess next week be the most painful one as SJ now knows how her fate is tied up to MH and she will be bound to want revenge. The ball is in her court now. Crossing my fingers that both of them survive this turbulence. 

I think there are 4 weeks to go.  The drama has 40 episodes, instead of 32 episodes. 

210b3581095557e9c0a7012796a8f939_big.jpgwxugvh7i6pze.jpg895ac2200790419bb469f6cb0c732e7c.jpeg?x=   I only have one wish... To be here tomorrow so that I can make another...

It's not about the things you have or own. It's not about power or achievements or fancy cars or homes. It's not about the should ofs or could ofs. Places you haven't been or seen. It's not about the things you didn't do or forgotten dreams...

It's about making the most of here and now. It's about sharing, giving, loving and leaving a part of yourself somehow. It's not about what you take but instead what you leave. A part of you that you safely tuck within those you love that says.

I LOVED YOU...REMEMBER ME...

I was just thinking about how inspiring this drama truly is and how it's able to reach deep down within you and wrap it's story around your heart.  It's about the beauty of friendship between SJ & MR and how if you have even have one friend who is willing to come to you no matter where you are, no matter how far.  In good times and bad, when you're happy or sad  then consider yourself lucky and blessed.

Even more if you are able to give the gift of love or be given the gift of love than hold onto it as tightly as you can.  For love is the greatest gift given known to man...:heart:

Whether he dies or not....i think its wonderful that everyone is now on the same page...almost ..by next week anyway....(once the angst /anger of the court case gets resolved....hope they don't spend too much time on that)

Ie she loves him and he loves her.... and that's all that counts...

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Whether he dies or not....i think its wonderful that everyone is now on the same page...almost ..by next week anyway....(once the angst /anger of the court case gets resolved....hope they don't spend too much time on that)

Ie she loves him and he loves her.... and that's all that counts...

that's why I cant' bear to watch today episode. Too much miss understanding and too much sadness, less sweet and memorable moment... 

Please MuHan...say that you love her.. don't lie..

40 minutes ago, randomwalk said:

I think there are 4 weeks to go.  The drama has 40 episodes, instead of 32 episodes. 

Really? Considering the wonderful performances and story telling so far, it should be a happy thing, but K-drama tend to end with a sour taste in my mouth.

MH had admitted to IW about his feelings for SJ. SJ has also confessed to MR about falling for MH. I truly adore IW-MR. Despite their own issues, IW is extremely loyal to MH and MR fiercely protective of SJ. I hope these two will be alright and help MH-SJ.

The fact that MH had registered his marriage will definitely partially clear him of any intent to take advantage of SJ because with the registration he is lawfully acknowledging SJ as his spouse and that technically gives SJ power over him in case he is incoherent to make his own decisions.

I'm uncomfortable at SJ mentioning "since you are dying soon" so many times, but I suppose that is also SJ's way to prepare herself for that inevitable situation. MH also seem to be less worried about his situation. It is also ironic how SJ is helping MH-YD to reconcile, when MH had a role in the fatal loss of her own child.

I liked the part when SJ told MH about her daughter. That was the first time we hear SJ mentioning her daughter to someone other than her own family and MR. And when SJ asked MH what kind of life he has lead, surely that felt like sticking a dagger into his heart.

I am glad that SJ took it upon herself to invite MH daughter into the home/life.  

It makes perfect sense that she would do that even though I Deun has proven over and over to be bratty. SJ more than anyone knows what it means to lose someone without the opportunity to say goodbye.

For those fans wishing for a child from a long-time cancer survivor and a soon to be menopausal woman, I think MH daughter I Deun is the child they will have as a couple.  SJ will give ID back her father and MH will give leave SJ ID as a daughter.

AsianWiki.cm listed the drama at 32 episode ending 4/10.

Viki.com listed it as ending 4/30

I don't think it is an extension because I haven't heard any noise about them extending the show.  The show is so intricate and delicately structured, I suspect that any change to the structure will unbalance it.

Archived