[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

Soon Jin's ex told Mu Han that if he does not have the confidence to spent the rest of his life with Soon Jin, he should leave Soon Jin alone. He has one month in his lifetime, he had proposed to her and he is likely be able to leave Soon Jin an inheritance that she can be comfortable for the rest of her life.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUJIN's wedding is one of the most beautiful wedding scenes in Kdrama for me! Even SJ's rival was touched to tears! MH's daughter who watched secretly was also moved by the scene. :D

They look absolutely GORGEOUS together. I'd say a match made in heaven. Grateful to the PDnim for casting KWS & KSA as MUJIN couple as they not only nail their roles to perfection, they have awesome chemistry too!:heart:

Hallo...I am new fans of this drama. Thanks you so much for everyone who have posted any picture, video or comment here ^^

I really like this drama, it not really cheesy, not complicated as usual teenager or makjang drama, played by ahjumma and ahjussi, but still heart fluttering. KWS acting is very good. He can act with his eyes and voice. Sometime he didn't say anything but I can feel his sadness, happines, from his eyes. Such a good actor. He is one of hot ahjussi for me, alongside with Jo Seung Wo. Please make them happy Writer-Nim. Eventhough the beginning episode full of sadness but I don't expect a sad ending. Please...please..don't kill MuHan character, hiks :bawling:

How can Kim Sun Ah slay wedding walk and wedding dress?  She looks lovely and even her partner looks so stunning. But then KSA can be so comical too. hahaha

I expected the terminal cancer.  In KSA’s Woman she has one but survived after finding people to love her and gave her will to survive. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbLMuoiJtHqRAkFmkDRpVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT56Elqitx6B1iR4-4_xCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLf5256ZONW52eaAb5-UL

" Even if I regret it tomorrow...  I want to be happy today... "

It's kind of uncomfortable as a viewer to watch MH having to deal with so much.  The loss of his Dog, finding out he is dying with no treatment or even surgery possible due to his cancer.  Yet this man whose mistake we don't yet know or the guilt he has endured.  Is it for something he did or something he witnessed or didn't do? As he himself said " my silence " Is it for not loving her sooner when he had so many opportunities  to do so and not only change SJ's life but his as well.

Here is what I do know what ever it is, he has loved her from afar and  up close.   MH's ex wife said " that a rock can't turn into love. "  She may have a lot of money and power but it would seem she doesn't know everything there is to know about the human heart.  Or how love can reshape anything and anyone if only your willing.  I might add I don't much like his ex it's no wonder MH never said I love you, makes perfect sense. Because he didn't!

Still my heart says no matter whats in the past it's like SJ said it's all about right now and the importance of being able to just live within this moment for as long as she can.  It's him who has cancer but she is dealing with and suffering from a disease all her own.  That of pure loneliness and as she boldly yet openly told his ex " At times love can start at pity...  I pity him too.. And being afraid of being alone. " 

When you have no pride left,  When you feel as if you have nothing left to lose.  When all you see and all you know is darkness.  And by some miracle a flicker of light comes into your life you really don't care where that warmth and hope comes from you just want to stay in it's warmth as she said in his GAZE.  She just wants to hold onto him and breathe all of him in...

This story is simply beautiful even in it's sadness.  It's like watching it rain as if it were tears you can't stop them but you can't help but watch and appreciate the tenderness in seeing every drop of genuine love in it's purest form...:wub:

Welcome @himmawarie :heart:

The OSTs used for this drama are soooo appropriate. Love the one used for our MUJIN's happy moments which is jazzy (very Frenchlike and romantic) and suitable for their age group! I love last night's moment when SJ played "hard to get" when MH asked her to eat with him and her expression after tasting his food. MH's expression was cute too! :D

Then that sad, haunting OST used for MUJIN's sad moments was simply so sentimental. B)

The BGM for the wedding scene is just MAGICAL to compliment our MUJIN couple!:wub: 

I'm going to make a guess. MH was a witness in SJ's daughter's incident. MH might be working with that company on an advert project. At the time of the incident, he probably didn't know SJ or SJ's daughter. He only saw a grieving mother at the cemetery some 10 years ago but never connected SJ to the incident. 10 years ago was also when MH began his first round of cancer treatment. Maybe MH was unreachable during treatment and that wasn't advantageous to SJ's case. Time passed by and he forgot about her until the flight incident 6 years ago.

Upon seeing SJ in the flight, he began to remember her again and felt guilty that her life didn't turn out to be better. Maybe that guilt was the reason he became withdrawn in life. Additionally there was his divorce as well. Maybe MH thought since SJ lost her daughter, he deserve retribution thus distanced himself from his daughter.

He went on that date because he was curious if this were the same woman. Unfortunately SJ is the one an only, but she does not remember him from 10 years ago and he was curious/concerned by the discrepancies in her character - finally finding out he life did not turned for the better.

Now that he is dying, MH is trying to compensate for her loss in material and emotional matters.

Kudo's to Bah-Doo who pointing out that the guests were all wearing black in the wedding scene as if it is a wedding-cum-funeral. Was that intentional? And I agree KSA looked absolutely beautiful. I wish she would show her forehead more.

I'm enjoying recent K-dramas with non-linear storyline. In SWKF, I think the time jumps were done quite well. The o genki desu ka scene might take place after she heard of his health. Since they are having the wedding on 6 April which is right before the last episodes, it could be that everyone is already aware of MH's situation so the wedding a celebration of rejoice and goodbye.

MH said he will reveal himself at the right time. When they go to court again?

MH and SJ makes such a lovely bride and groom they could be wedding cake toppers.

negative opinions

Spoiler

The one thing I can't get use to, even though it is necessary for "soap operas" to people just walking into the lives of others and pushing their nose where it doesn't belong. 

MH's ex-wife talk with SJ, was nothing but plot device poorly executed. 

SJ's ex-husband's current wife and her full of feelings crap that requires her to spill the beans. She is one of the most preposterous one- dimensional shrill illogical characters.  She is kind of insulting to women. 

SJ family's  interference was cute this go round.

Is this the first time it was made clear that SJ remembered MH from the flight and the zoo?

When was  MH's first cancer diagnosis?  I thought he said he beat it six years ago.  I remember linking it to the last time he said he had sex.  It was six year to SJ's ten years.

Baby Dreams.

I'm not sure how realistic this drama want to be, but it is intend to have any relationship with reality a baby is unlikely. It is my understanding that chemo and radiation treatment can cause mutation in cells and reproductive cells are particularly vulnerable. This is why people wear vest that cover their gonads when getting extra at the dentist. People who intend  to have kids after successful cancer treatment are counseled to harvest their reproductive material before they begin treatment. Also, I think SJ is 45. While becoming a mother at that age is possible, it carries challenges. 

1 hour ago, hushhh said:

When was  MH's first cancer diagnosis?  I thought he said he beat it six years ago.  I remember linking it to the last time he said he had sex.  It was six year to SJ's ten years.

Baby Dreams.

I'm not sure how realistic this drama want to be, but it is intend to have any relationship with reality a baby is unlikely. It is my understanding that chemo and radiation treatment can cause mutation in cells and reproductive cells are particularly vulnerable. This is why people wear vest that cover their gonads when getting extra at the dentist. People who intend  to have kids after successful cancer treatment are counseled to harvest their reproductive material before they begin treatment. Also, I think SJ is 45. While becoming a mother at that age is possible, it carries challenges. 

When his doctor informed that the cancer has recurred, MH said he thought they got everything out (including his spleen) in the last surgery 6 years ago. The diagnosis should be much earlier.

I have limited knowledge of cancer, but would MH be able to procreate if the last chemo or whatever treatment he had was some 6 years ago? He has been cancer free for 6 years. Otherise MR was ironically correct when she called MH a seedless pumpkin. Sad joke indeed. Nevertheless, while the notion of having a baby from MH is sweet, wouldn't that be quite bitter as well? And sad for YD too?

I do hope that MR-IW is at least a couple with joyful news. While MR is a bit of an airhead, she has been very supportive and protective of SJ and her husband is very sweet too.

No matter how hard MH wanted to give SJ the cold shoulder, he loves her too much to carry that negative emotion long. I love it that SJ cold shouldered him back. It was so adorable how he coaxed SJ to eat the meal he cooked. 

I am bad at guessing so I will wait patiently for MH to reveal what was it that has made him felt so guilty toward SJ. 

Wedding - yay! A lovely, gorgeous couple! The ladies were all crying. One cried happily for her dearest friend. One cried happily that her husband's ex-wife is finally `out of the way' but still sad that the new husband is terminally ill. MJ's mum and sis cried for their beloved gal who is finally finding some happiness after 10 years! One cried because she has lost her dad (or maybe she has grown up a little and now understands her dad deserves some happiness).

I am so looking forward to their honeymoon holiday! They bicker like a much married couple! 

5 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Then that sad, haunting OST used for MUJIN's sad moments was simply so sentimental. B)

It's out on youtube. I like it too. But to me it sounds like a happy, sad song. It was a bit of a surprise because it sounded quite 'young' for our OTP. But it seemed to be right for that moment.

I have a weakness for sudden, unexpected, deep longing love plots...:confounded:

Hello everyone! A newbie here but I hv to join the chats as I love this show to bits!! I hv always love KSA but am beginning to fall for KWS too! Gosh, they are both excellent in their roles! And finally KSA is acting with someone older than her....excluding CSW in Cityhall (my all time fav)!

My 2 cents worth, the baby theory is plausible as why put in all the baby dream bits? After I read the threads, it dawned on me that the writers may take that route although I am still praying for a miracle that MH would live on, pleasseeeeee....He & SJ deserve some happiness!!!

Can't stop myself from watching the raws. That mere seconds of flashback... Daebak Kam Woo Sung!! Younger MH's body language and mannerisms was waaaaaaay different from the current one. As if they are different people.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요 - Mon & Tue 22:00 PM KST

Archived