[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/14/2018 at 3:30 AM, ninaanin said:

Yeah, at the begining it was that way. But the more the soul (HCa) is in the body (HCb), the more HCa is "remembering" HCb memories, and even behaving as him in some diring situation. Also, because HCb's brain, HCa has abilities that he hadn't before, e.g: language skills. He can now speak english, chinese and I suppose japanese. As if Soul/HCa and Body/HCb are merging making a new person.

So @tatongt is right, imo: he isn't neither A nor B. He is C. 

I must have missed the episode when  the banker lost his soul but the body remained, I had thought HCb's soul was still in there. The chef on the other hand lost his body but the soul remained.

It makes sense to have a new person, a kind fat jolly man's soul in a the body of a well toned nasty man - best of both worlds. But it seems to create a whole lot of other problems for others.

I am going to join those who think both men should die, I am going to add that the soul goes away and body cremated. Let the two grieving families have a new start, the men have had their lives.

Jumped out of my rat hole caused I can bear the pain in my heart for YW

I start watching this MTWM just for curiosity how the story be solved. Now, I am still looking forward to see the ending. But along the storyline, I feel for YW more and more. Don’t get me wrong. I pity HJ. She has been through hell in her marriage with the banker. In contrary, YW has been having happy marriage life with her husband, the cook, until he happened to die.

After she realizes that her husband is still pretty much alive (even in someone else body), she hope that he will return to her. She wants him back (any wife would want the same, right). But it seems that her husband has changed not only physically but his heart, too. He tried to act rationally, to do the best for both families or so to say to HJ and to YW. He tried to come back to her but watching ep 14 it seems that his mind/his soul was not coming with him. He rushed off once he learned that HJ was sick. La Mi Ran was very good in her acting. Her/YW awkwardness when her husband came home to her. Her longing for his loving care. Her breaking heart when he lifted her hands off him and went to nurse HJ. My gosh .. I feel her.

For YW, she must feel that she now really lost him .. not because he has gone far away .. but he has left her for someone else.  His action gave different meanings and pain in her heart, definitely.

Does the writer tries to create a person, Hae Chul, with the banker as the brain/head and the cook as its mind/heart? The person/HC will act according which will win in one circumstance (whether the mind/heart win or the head/brain wins). If it is, I can understand her philosophy. I am now wondering whether she is trying to proof here that finally the heart is following the head. It seems to me so. The cook in the banker body seems to have his heart for the poor HJ more than YW as I saw.

Just let him go, YW!  Consider him ‘dead’ already. Move on and find happiness for yourself.

BTW, I am writing this out of my sentimental (unstable) only. Sorry chingu!

(.. run back into my rat hole ..)

Hyun Chul still has the same fatherly love to Ji Soo and still very much cares about his father,  but the states of his deep loving relationship with Yeon Hwa changes drastically just because the presence of a beautiful woman like Hye Jin ? :blink::blink::blink:

He cried and looked guilty during the confession at the church when the priest asked him if he falls in love with HJ, and he also cried and hugged HJ when he said farewell to her,,,,I don't understand his feeling towards HJ is it really love or is it just sympathy  ? :wacko:

He clearly has fallen in love with Hye Jin. I think it’s because he’s not who he used to be anymore and he also felt the emotions and memories from the brain of Hyun Chul A that it drove his actions.

I felt sorry for Ye Hwa in the beginning but in recent episodes she turned out to be very possessive and aggressive towards Hye Jin, whom she should sympathize as she was in the situation that her husband died before. She knew about the pain but she ignored that and went straight to hurt Hye Jin to take Hyun Chul back. Maybe this’s the side that Hyun Chul B had never seen before and it would even drive them apart even more.

I think it’s really hard to please all the audiences and it seems that the opinions are totally split between two sides. I saw someone mentioned about the modern family. If this was to be hard core comedy, that would be a funny scenario. However, it’s drama and it’s Korean drama so I don’t think there’s going to be happy ending.

@tatongt : agree with you about YH : she's really possessive and aggressive and she can make HC scared !!!

I have the pity for both  : YH & HJ but I think HJ is right : Noone can believe that there's one HC in another HC's body

So... as she said to YH  ... people will criticize them : HC;, YH and even Yi So at school " your mom pick another 

woman's husband " etc ......

So..... my solution is ...... he stays with HJ , HS and Mi Ho and he takes care of his dad, YH and Yi So  like his friend's family !

it's 'a little' better than he divorces HJ and goes living with his  " soul" family: they won't feel well in front of people !

and HC can't die neither bc there'll be 2 families who will be in pain !

Now there's only one !

really a headache :frown::grimace:

This show is a prime example of how live shooting can derail the original story.  Obviously they started out intending the Market CEO to be Hye Jin’s new love.  For whatever reason he’s been downgraded to bit part status.  I am so curious how the story will end now.

I actually would like a story where the philanderer, mean rich husband goes into the nice, chubby poor guy’s body and has the the two wives fighting for him.  I thought Mr. Chubby was adorable.

I more and more dont like YH.  She is portrayed too aggressive, pushy and controlling. IDK maybe this whole story is for the dead husband to find new love in HJ.

Agree about the CEO. His role just disappeared -  maybe people didn't like him? I didn't like how he kept mixing english in there for no reason but to maybe show he went abroad? It was just so weird. Reminds me of bollywood movies mixing hindi with english for no reason.

hi everyone! :crazy: im so caught up with the drama and frustrated and no one to complain to (since my friends are busy chasing other dramas).. haha so yes! im here!!

reading through earlier pages, and it never came across my mind that SHCa is still in that body.. i would’ve thought Ato has corrected the mistake.. took away SHCa soul and dropped in SHCb soul into SHCa body.. its like, a new tenant in the house. or rather, SHCb is like an external harddisk with his own memories powered into the original computer (SHCa) :ph34r:

YH got on my nerves so much in ep13&14 i almost felt like smashing my tv while watching..

then again, IMHO how the ending could be is, someone might die and this SHC would plead to use his remaining lifespan to exchange for the person.. Ato and Mao did talked about the past exception from those High Up in the first ep..

I , too, was confused about the CEO played by Joseph Lee, and noticed that in his bio, he was raised in Los Angeles and this is his first role in a drama.  That really is his artwork, and he has a studio and business in Los Angeles.  It all seems pretty planned as extreme product placement to show off his art.  Maybe he is a friend of someone in the production.

@ceepee954 shaselai1 I also think that this character doesn't appeal to the audiences. It maybe because the CEO was very forward towards a married woman and also he kept mixing between Korean and English. From my point of view, it didn't seem to me that Hye Jin liked the CEO so it's the opportunity for the writer-nim to abandon this storyline. Personally for me, I wouldn't want Hye Jin with the CEO.

@dekaron that might be possible but I hope not. I love warm and caring Hyun Chul so much. 

@sadthe1st I felt the same about YH in ep. 13 & 14. :triumph:

@msmy Thanks for the info. I also tried searching about him when the drama first started as I had never seen him on any drama before but I didn't find anything. 

In one hand, I want HCB to end up with HJ because I love Kim Hyun Joo and she is really pretty and classy in this drama. On the other hand I want HCB to return to his wife because if not it feels like he is shallow and easily influenced by beauty. And it is NOT that he doesn't want to return to YH, merely he needs time to readjust. When he defended HJ, it was not in the manner of a man in love, but a man who feels sorry for and cares for a woman. Their hug was sorrowful, but HCB is probably feeling guilty for causing her more pain since he knows how things are between HJ and HCA.

:lol:You break your head, lol, it's simple, the two women are in love with him, but he will end up with the pretty woman, the one who is legally married to him. Why? it's the kdrama, and the other woman? I think she will finally try to forget him:rolleyes:, and her daughter? I am sure she will see her father from time to time, it is simple as a soulution.

I think it doesn't work between HJ & CEO bc the writer wants confusing the vewers hahahaha !

If HJ loves CEO; it'll be easy : she divorces HC and gets married with him.

BUT......it's IMPOSSIBLE

it's sooo EASY and the writer doesn't like that !

So they let go our handsome CEO... poor guy !

i have seen horror shows which had body parts transplanted from a murderer to another man. A hand that was transplanted was turning the receipient into a violent man who tried to kill someone. In another show, the woman who received eyes from a murdered woman could ' see' the murder as it happened. The writer is probably working on the same premise that memory is stored in the body cells. The memory of the banker remains even though the soul is gone.

I sat in a class once taught by a professor who was well known in his field. He quoted a few researches which 'proved' (cannot remember how) that when the parts of a living thing  are reattached, eg. the face is reconstructed using tissues from another part,  that tissue  'functions' like its old self. But unlike this show, the memory becomes weaker with time.  I was an unbeliever so did not ask about the details.

In one news report, a woman was in a bad accident and needed soft tissues from 'down there' to form her new lips. If it has its old memories... there could be embarrasing situations.

You gotta admit...present day Banker HC is one unbeatable combination - he's got the smarts, he's warm-hearted, loving and kind...essentially, he's got all the good stuff from the 2 HCs - what's not to love ..? I also got the impression that the original Banker HC was a nice guy before he became successful. HJ has happy memories of them courting.. so, it's not like present day HC is totally off-the-mark in his happy state with HJ. If I were YH, I don't think I would be able to accept Banker HC as my husband - he's not entirely the HC that she knew - what's even more jarring, he looks nothing like her HC!  No matter how much of the spirit of her HC is present, he is still HJ's husband - I mean, just look at the wedding picture...sigh, I hope this ends in some acceptable/possible kdrama way... it's no longer about what's fair, coz it never was, and really, life is not fair...sigh...

11 hours ago, diane90 said:

I'm not interested about the CEO appears or not but I wonder where are 2 Angels of Death ?????

especially the one who cause this disaster ???!!!

Heard the actor who plays Ato recently lost his father so he's taking some time off filming. Should see him back next week or so.....

Archived