[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like that way.. like everyone is just dying cos of car accidents <_<

then might as well just let both the HC die in the first ep and let that police do his own job with his own investigations lol.. let YH mourn for her beloved husband with sweet memories and also.. HJ mourn a little for the jerk husband and freed from the marriage..

anyway, keeping fingers crossed until the last min of the last ep before i smash my tv hahahaha

I totally did expect this but like I said before we can expect the unexpected from the writer-nim. After watching half an episode, I felt something bad was going to happen but I thought it’s going to happen to Hyun Chul.

As her guardian angel is coming, will she come back to life or Hyun Chul C is going to have to bigger family including his father and Jisoo into his family. It’s just a speculation. It’s about miracle so we’ll see tonight. 

[SPOILERS] "The Miracle We Met" ⇛ Episode 17

Spoiler

0000859450_001_20180528230317489.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-28%2Bat%2B1.04.0
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-28%2Bat%2B1.03.5

1. [+3314, -55] Writer Baek Mi Kyung, stop writing 
↪ [+74, -5] I think we need to kick out the writer of 'The Miracle We Met' like what happened to Im Sung Han writer..... At least Im Sung Han was a bit funny and good but what is this.... (t/n: Im Sung Han is known for her makjang dramas, she wrote 'Lotus Flower Fairy', 'New Tales of Gisaeng', 'Princess Aurora'. In 2015, MBC said they won't be working with her in the future and she announced her retirement from the industry. Makjang dramas are known for their ridiculous, outrageous plots, it's filled with affairs, revenger, etc. An example is 'Temptation of a Wife' or like weekly morning dramas that have 100+ episodes)
↪ [+137, -0] Exactly what is the miracle...? Is it the miracle of ruining a happy family?  
 [+71, -1] I kept watching to watch the actors but this really isn't right.... *sigh* From now on, I'm going to skip on this writer's works 
↪ [+60, -3] Just how fast do you have to drive in a supermarket's parking lot that a person dies ㅋㅋ

2. [+3309, -83] She's a woman who's living with her father-in-law and he comes to her in a different form but says his soul is still there and that he's still her husband, he then loves a different woman and outright cheats, and then makes the daughter who lost her father cry again... how can they kill her.. what wrong did Ra Mi Ran do 
↪ [+168, -2] In the end, Ji Soo is an orphan;; ㅋㅋ Killed her dad, killed her mom, and at that they really brutally took everything away ㅋㅋ what exactly is the miracle?? What is? 

3. [+1768, -65] I thought it was a healing drama but it's hella makjang...

4. [+1246, -185] Kai-yah, because of you everything is a mess, hurry up and save Ra Mi Ran, I think Ra Mi Ran is going to wake up tomorrow - whose body do you think she's going to go into, Kim Hyun Joo's body? I think that's right 
↪ [+115, -7] The Affair We Met 
↪ [+135, -1] The Hell Ji Soo Met
 [+235, -6] It's not Ato's fault, it's the writer who's the problem ㅠㅠ Ah seriously the story is a letdown 

5. [+912, -44] The Hell Ji Soo Met, I don't know if she'll grow up normally 

6. [+387, -4] It's my first time watching a weird drama like this while living 

Spoiler

rzp6UtnHv1EO-_0sRKkLZLx7wcqgYW-G6z0DjX0YScreen%2BShot%2B2018-05-28%2Bat%2B1.49.2

1. [+660, -7] Did you write this thinking it's a drama? Last week, a gun came out of nowhere. No but speaking from logically, the place where the cars are waiting in front of the supermakety, even if a car is going fast, just how fast does it have to drive that a person dies from a head collision while picking up oranges? Did you write this thinking it's a drama? I feel bad for the actors who are a part of this 

2. [+505, -2] Don't you think Kim Hyun Joo is going to suddenly die and Ra Mi Ran's soul goes into Kim Hyun Joo's body and the couple just lives together in different bodies? At this rate, just turn the makjang into a big freakin makjang

3. [+390, -10] What I expect the ending will be like: 1. Kim Hyun Joo will suddenly die and Ra Mi Ran will reincarnate into Kim Hyun Joo's body, 2. Kim Myung Min will make a deal with Kai where he dies for Ra Mi Ran to be saved   

cr

Just finished watching ep 17 with subs.

In the end i feel that HC will 'sacrifice' for YH just like the story Ato and his friend told in the beginning of all this mess. But a car crash? Really? In front of a mall entrance, where vehicles are supposed to go slow? :wacko: (this reminds me of goblin's ending, a parked truck zooming down a hill, why was it parked on a hill to begin with...urgh drama logic)

I still like HJ despite the drama around her, she's nice. She suggested HC-C to start new with her, she didnt force him or even try to persuade him and HC-C somewhat accepts her suggestion. Let's say HC-C did not accept HJ's suggestion to start anew and proceed to continue living with YH, that would be a totally different story. YH also has let HC-C go. I like YH too because she's turning positive and even grew as a character, it was nice seeing her excel in her job.

Jisoo is having a hard time adapting to this whole fiasco as she's at the losing end. She lost her lovable father. Even the adults around her are having a hard time facing the switch, imagine how difficult it is for jisoo. Kangho was more accepting as both him and miho gained a new nice dad in HC-C. Now poor jisoo needs to face her mother's passing too. Huhuhu

Ato is still not really useful for the humans in this drama. He started this whole mess and gave some small miracles to the ones involved. But i do appreciate the narration he did, it connected some pieces like is HC-banker really dead? how they initially wanted HC-C to return to YH but that did not go well. How memories of HC-banker is involved in this new HC etc etc.

I get that this is a fantasy drama. But please dont mess around with logical things like 9mill dollars suddenly appearing in the bank vault from a criminal's account. The bank should have been investigated for the sudden appearance of money. I dont know what was going in Ato's mind to think that would be helpful. But what bothered me more was no one addressed the sudden money appearance. :ph34r:

its becoming a Tragedy We Met.. when HC came back and affected everyone’s destiny.. maybe the Miracle is for Ato only since he found a noona :lol: if there is going to be another someone’s death, its going to be sad.. heck the good memories, just give me a live person with me not just memories with a dead one!!

ok its down to the last ep tonight.. :blink:

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

its becoming a Tragedy We Met.. when HC came back and affected everyone’s destiny.. maybe the Miracle is for Ato only since he found a noona :lol: if there is going to be another someone’s death, its going to be sad.. heck the good memories, just give me a live person with me not just memories with a dead one!!

ok its down to the last ep tonight.. :blink:

Yes! Today is the last episode, lets see how it ends and then i can move on from this drama :lol:

The cast performance is great, i'm staying for them. If this drama had less than great cast, it might have ended as a disaster. I started this drama remembering only ra mi ran from reply1988, but now i'm hooked with kim myung min and kim hyun joo too. Haha

If all this just turns out to be a dream of any of the characters, i'm gonna flip. I've heard of dramas that end up just being a dream. Its unacceptable! :huh:

@katakwasabi totally with you on the casts lol for me, cos of kim hyun joo :D as for kim myung min, i dunno much except that his previous dramas were really long time ago..

no lame “its just a dream” ending plz!! lol any essays which end with that earns a big

fat FAIL in high school times during my era :tongue:

What if YH is brought back to life by another heavenly deity and Kai becomes an angel on earth and stays as her new man!  It’s a win win isn’t it!   Kai was crying so hard for her...he can come to earth permanently in this lifetime.  Let’s do that!

We can’t have YH unfairly at the end of life and JS astranged from her dad.  Isn’t that too much.  YH must end up with Kai!  Right!

I’ve been considering the moral dilemma; is HC cheating on YH while in the body of the banker?  Technically he is not the same person as he was who married YH.  HC’s a hybrid person with dual memories of both HC’s and he is in a different body.  I concluded that he wasn’t cheating as he is not the same person any longer, e.g., he doesn’t want to cook and he loves banking and using his brain.  Curious, I explained the scenario to my husband and asked him what he thought and he said HC is not cheating as he is now a different person.

I really want YH to get together with the handsome Kai.  That would make my day.  

I thought there was going to be an accident but it was the new lovebirds not poor ordinary Mi Ran. What is this show trying to say? What miracle? Maybe for the rich family, but hardworking, nice not so good looking woman loses husband and life.

My guess is the writer and director of Kdramas are not interested in a good ending but I think they are aiming for a shocking ending so that people would talk about it for a long time, and so increase the viewership. Also rushing events in the last episode is so KD. Who knows Mi Ran perhaps has brain damage and they will give her a transfer for Miracle we met 2. I know all this is nonsense but really this show demands so much that I suspend reality, this is all I could take.

Hahaha.  I love reading all your comments plus those of knetz.  Let me throw in some more outrageous endings.   At the end of the day it's a question of who among the characters will have a happy ending. 

-  Ji Soo happy ending - what if hc dies from a heart attack (no more car accidents please) and ato sends yh back to earth and she takes his body or can be the other way around.  Then it will be a happy ending for jisoo.  Mom's soul, dad's body or mom's body, dad's soul.  It's like shampoo and conditioner in one bottle haha

-  yh happy ending (as stated by someone on this thread) - ato sends her back and he gives up being an angel and becomes human to be with yh or hj dies and yh takes her body.  Between these 2 I like the former. 

-  hc happy ending - yg dies and never comes back.  he takes jisoo and grandpa with him.  He, hj and kids welcome them to the family.  But what if jisoo doesn't want to live with her dad and fends for herself?  

Ill be damned if everything is just a dream. Haist.  That has already been used in lovers in paris.  Hehe

Hahahaha

"The Hell Jisoo Met" is funny though!!

Please writernim have some mercy for us. Let everyone have their happy ending :)

I was suprised with SHC's decision to refuse Jisoo request about using his old handphone. I think this is his first time to show the viewer that he is the new SHC now.

I hope YH's family can find their happines somehow. 

I don't know why destiny changes ????????????

Destiny of HC banker is the death and he died !

for HC cooker, his destiny is alive and he's alives even in another body, but he's alive !

So what's the matter now ???

Yeah, new HC doesn't live with YH & JS but he takes care of them even his father too; his dad doesn't work hard anymore

he eats, rest and goes dancing ! just he doesn't live.... exactly he can't .. with them bc of the law;

Now he's a married man and his wife ( by the law) is HJ. He can't divorce and goes living with YH & JS

bc of his social status; and I said before YH will suffer with people critics " she steals other's husband even in 

the reality he's hers... but nobody know or belive that !

So why they can't live like he divorces YH and gets married with HJ and continues taking care of 2 families ??!

I don't like the solution that HC will die for YH returns in life ! this is the worst solution !

NOW, even YH & JS suffer bc HC doesn't live with them but they can see him, he's alive ! Everyone is happy !

But if HC dies now, how many people will suffer ??? MANY.... HJ , KH, MH, HC banker mother, his sister and his friend... and

YH, JS and HC cooker dad....

I don't know what Death angel wants doing.... he made a mess and now the worst !

He should demission 

the last ep is showing in korea now.. and im lurking here in case someone has real time updates :lol: plz, no more soul and body swapping in this final one! 

i saw yummy cakes and stuffs in kangho’s instagram lol

I missed the first 20 minutes of ep 18. Anyway HC (real HJ's husband) has got a second chance by fate and thanks to HC's (the chef) memories he was able to put his life on line and prevent all the tragic events of his life. The chef is alive and happy with his family, HC is alive and restart his relationship with his wife and children. This drama is all about the second chance in life!

Archived