[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus,,,this is my first post at Soompi...like some of you I am also curious as to how the writer will tie this one big loose end....

So far I am really enjoying the drama mainly because we get quality acting from all the actors and actresses :blush:

I would like to share a little bit of my opinion about this drama...

The careless angel pissed me off really, :expressionless::expressionless:,  how could he mindlessly put SHC B soul into SHC A body, to me it is even a bigger mistake than taking the wrong soul to death...it is creating a bigger mess :confused: (ps. I understand this is the foundation of the story though :glasses:)

I mean Shc A has family, he has a wife and children (no matter how bad the relationships are).

Up until episode 10 all the angel think is Yeon Hwa and her family's feeling for experiencing the grieve caused by his "mistake" ...

Doesn't he aware that Hye Jin also experiences emotional turbulence ? Having her much hated husband "back" from death, finding the long lost love in her husband, and suddenly in the middle of what seems to be a new lease in her married life...she is faced with Yeon Hwa claiming she wants Hye Jin to return "her husband"...:dizzy:

Gahh, imagine if we were in Hye Jin's position...:confounded:

I just started watching this drama and now watching ep 10.

BUT... is HC B really falling for HJ now...?? I can’t accept it - it’s just so wrong because that means he’s cheating on YH!! #wtf

10 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

I just started watching this drama and now watching ep 10.

BUT... is HC B really falling for HJ now...?? I can’t accept it - it’s just so wrong because that means he’s cheating on YH!! #wtf

For Shc B to return to Yeon Hwa in Shc A body would be even weirder, I don't know how Kang Ho would react if "his father" left the family and went on living with Ji Soo' s family lol...

Like some who have posted here, the angel should find him another host, better be a single man :D so there won't be anymore emotional confusion for those who are involved.

8 hours ago, caterpillar123 said:

For Shc B to return to Yeon Hwa in Shc A body would be even weirder, I don't know how Kang Ho would react if "his father" left the family and went on living with Ji Soo' s family lol...

Like some who have posted here, the angel should find him another host, better be a single man :D so there won't be anymore emotional confusion for those who are involved.

Sorry if I intrude :) 

Still more weirder is to make love with the body of another man as it was his husband body! lol.

In fact, in this situation he isn't neither YH's husband nor HJ's husband.

This is the point: what makes a human being is only the soul? And the body? How could the body not be accountable when it has its memory and is making changes on SCH B's soul? She will not live with her husband, she will live with the body of someone else inhabitated by her husband soul, who is at some point merging with the body's memory! This is making a third person: neither SCH A nor SCH B.

SCH B is no more the same person. He is now a different one. He is in fact nobody's husband.  

Ep.11 made me shed tears many times... It's really a sad situation for everyone now. I am not sure how I'm liking the direction of this drama... It is already implied that Chef HC is now falling in love with HJ... And I also don't like the ending of this episode. Come on YH... how can HJ understand what/why you're saying if you just said it like so... No matter how hard it is for her to accept the "miracle", she needs to know the truth to be able to accept the current situation. You can't just demand her to "return" "her" husband to you without any explanation...

Well, I guess the best or most fair ending is for both families not to have the father back. ie. for Chef HC to also have his time on earth up by the end of all this clearing up the bank case/misunderstanding. I understand that he can't go back to his original family that easily because of the embezzlement case involving him going on with the bank. So maybe he needed to stay and clear up the name first... but in anyhow, I seriously don't see how the drama will end happily... Do surprise us, writer-nim...

I love this drama but I would not like it if Hyun Chul B returns to his family. In my opinion, his family has already coped with his death or at least slowly getting there. If he were to return, then this would cause so much trauma for the family of Hyun Chul A. How could his kids understand this? His son’s in the same school with Ji Soo. How could the kids explain this to their friends and teachers?

It might be that he might still die in the end after making amends. Maybe this is the best solution for everyone. Everyone suffers. 

I don’t find the angels are divine beings at all. They are very selfish; what they are doing is simply fixing the problems they created. If they are loving and caring beings, they should consider both women’s feelings. Simply helping just YH is thoughtless and cruel.  They are breaking an almost broken and pitiful woman HJ when she’s trying her best to stay strong and protect her children.

After watching half of this drama series, I too, rather SHCC (yup, I call him SHCC, not A or B anymore) dies at the end leaving good memories to both women and families. Only then that HJ’s and YH’s families can go on with their lives happily.

The real angel here is SHCC; I think he will choose to leave both families after solving the bank case and healing YJ's family and bringing closure and providing comfort to YH's family.  As for the other two so-called angels, I like to call them family reapers (as suggested by some other drama fans).

At this point, we can see YH and SHCB father’s selfishness. YH wants SHCC all by herself and wishes him not to give a damn to the other family especially HJ. As for SHCB father, he wants his son (well ... not exactly him but you know what i mean) to live a good life and encourages him to abandon his own family.  Both their selfishness is understandable though. In fact, I think it’s quite realistic.  I think this is how most people would react.  As for HJ, we don’t know her next move yet? Will she be selfish just like YH?  Or will she choose to let go SHCC fulfilling "the reapers" wish?  Will YH later changes her mind after calming down and overcoming her desperate attempt to win her husband back? 

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

And I also don't like the ending of this episode. Come on YH... how can HJ understand what/why you're saying if you just said it like so... No matter how hard it is for her to accept the "miracle", she needs to know the truth to be able to accept the current situation. You can't just demand her to "return" "her" husband to you without any explanation...

Me too.  I was kinda pissed at YH when she expresses her anger towards HJ.  YH already concluded that HJ has stolen her husband.  No matter how just her demand is, the way she spitted out her demand instantly became unjustified and rather selfish especially she knows HJ is clueless to what's going on.  Also, she already received a text message from SHCC that he would return to her (a very comforting and great confidence boost).  She should be patient and let SHCC handles this.

4 hours ago, my0t1 said:

Me too.  I was kinda pissed at YH when she expresses her anger towards HJ.  YH already concluded that HJ has stolen her husband.  No matter how just her demand is, the way she spitted out her demand instantly became unjustified and rather selfish especially she knows HJ is clueless to what's going on.  Also, she already received a text message from SHCC that he would return to her (a very comforting and great confidence boost).  She should be patient and let SHCC handles this.

Good thing the beginning of ep.12 addressed this properly. I was about to give up on the drama if she continued to insist on the returning of her husband without explanation... I agree that so far the reactions are quite realistic, like you pointed below:

6 hours ago, my0t1 said:

Both their selfishness is understandable though. In fact, I think it’s quite realistic.  I think this is how most people would react.

5 hours ago, my0t1 said:

Also, she already received a text message from SHCC that he would return to her (a very comforting and great confidence boost).  She should be patient and let SHCC handles this.

U think SHCC sent the message? I don’t think so. It’s likely the act of the angels. 

13 hours ago, my0t1 said:

I don’t find the angels are divine beings at all. They are very selfish; what they are doing is simply fixing the problems they created. If they are loving and caring beings, they should consider both women’s feelings. Simply helping just YH is thoughtless and cruel.  They are breaking an almost broken and pitiful woman HJ when she’s trying her best to stay strong and protect her children.

After watching half of this drama series, I too, rather SHCC (yup, I call him SHCC, not A or B anymore) dies at the end leaving good memories to both women and families. Only then that HJ’s and YH’s families can go on with their lives happily.

The real angel here is SHCC; I think he will choose to leave both families after solving the bank case and healing YJ's family and bringing closure and providing comfort to YH's family.  As for the other two so-called angels, I like to call them family reapers (as suggested by some other drama fans).

At this point, we can see YH and SHCB father’s selfishness. YH wants SHCC all by herself and wishes him not to give a damn to the other family especially HJ. As for SHCB father, he wants his son (well ... not exactly him but you know what i mean) to live a good life and encourages him to be abandon his own family.  Both their selfishness is understandable though. In fact, I think it’s quite realistic.  I think this is how most people would react.  As for HJ, we don’t know her next move yet? Will she be selfish just like YH?  Or will she choose to let go SHCC fulfilling "the reapers" wish?  Will YH later changes her mind after calming down and overcoming her desperate attempt to win her husband back? 

I agree with you. They’re not angels. They messed everything up. I also think that it’s not fair that the angels only helped out YH. 

For my personal opinion, I don’t feel sorry for YH at all especially when she demanded HJ to give her husband back and when she asked Dak Pool to be on her side and cried all the way back. She used to be strong and very smart in the beginning and now she became such a baby.

After watching ep. 12 and saw that they’re meddling again, I wish that this will backfire on them again. 

5 hours ago, juntan said:

U think SHCC sent the message? I don’t think so. It’s likely the act of the angels. 

I think the same think. The angels must have sent them.

9 hours ago, tatongt said:

14 hours ago, juntan said:

I think the same think. The angels must have sent them.

That was my original thinking too, that the angels sent this message  to YH.  However, I rewatched EP11 and I managed to locate the scene where SHCC was staring at his cell with a message already sent and just at this moment, SHCB father called (at 53:58).  The message clearly says "I'll be back soon." from his own cell phone.  So i think this time, it's really SHCC sending the message to YH.  

The thing is, the angels have already meddled with SHCC's mind during his confession.  One of them took control of the priest and told him that he must return to his rightful place ASAP.  In a sense, if it is SHCC's intention to go back to his first family, he should do this quickly (in fact, he's already too late; he should have done this at the very beginning).  I think SHCC believed he was talking to God and this is why he made up his mind to give HJ the divorce paper.  

5 hours ago, tatongt said:

Does anyone know when we will get to see the preview?

I saw the synopsis of ep. 13 on Naver but I don't understand what it said as it's in Korean. Can anyone help translate?

Thanks.

Copy paste into Naver Translate. You should get a pretty good translation. And then please share it here :D thank you...

Is kbs world having a meltdown?

No Tuesday/Wednesday andThursday/ Friday dramas again.

Imagine showing an already aired drama at Thursday/ Friday time slot. I have never seen this before.

Dramas these days,hmn.

Archived