[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, so the soul and personality of SHC B with A's memories and physical/mental traits... this week was amazing, it deserves a new high rating. Regardless of what happens in kbs dramas the rest of the year, I don't see anyone more deserving than KMM for the daesang. 

And Kim Won Hae! Such a scene stealer. 

I find it jarring whenever Kai appears. Awkward acting aside, half the scenes he's in feels like the drama randomly cut to a music video. I wish more of his scenes were "normal", since the dramatic supernatural scenes come off weirder if the actor isn't a natural yet. At least the writer had sense to cast him in a smaller role instead of those aggravating cases where an unskilled newbie is thrust into a lead. 

I need the name of KMM's younger counterpart! I was amazed at how similar he was in terms of appearance and aura.  I love the flashbacks. It's almost baffling how SHC A changed as an adult. 

Wow, ep 9 preview looks so promising!!! Thank god, unlike many recent kdrama, they only cast a Kpop idol a small role in this drama. Now I am confused with the fact that SHCB'soul has got the memory of SHCA. In the end whether it is SHCB's or SHCA's soul in SHCA's body or the combination of both? In early eps it is clear that SHCB is alive in SHCA's body but now everything is getting more complicated. Can not wait for the next ep:)

I was wondering where this show was going, but thank heavens episode 8 showed some direction. ( who do I  ship here? I am really in favour of Hye Jin :D  ). I propose polygamy as a mutually beneficial agreement. He can marry both wives, and both wives can have the best of him. Because this is really hard to choose right now!! huhuhuhu!!

I think The two spirits fighting inside his body will make him straighten out and fall in love with Hye Jin.... 

I was all levels of weak last night!! Lots of touching and staring! That ET move though!!! :blush:

31265486_10155964599575412_8199039936186

Then he's checking her out while she's combing her hair.... ugh!!!! :D 

31369619_10155964599845412_7285425115908

Spoiler

Massive freudian slip!!

31232460_10155964599905412_5106946442219

Ogenki Desuka? Hai, Genki Desu!!

31289925_10155964599945412_8409767641922

She's  thinking what I'm thinking!!

31253016_10155964600015412_2552851691867

Scratch that! Alone TIME!!!

31306986_10155964600070412_1410574883756

I'm this close to falling in love, then reality hits!!:cold_sweat:

31369397_10155964600100412_7059651034108

Now I'm so confused!!, But there's more confusion coming on Monday!!

31301443_10155964597755412_6758141666142

IKR!! Must be all that MSG in the Chinese food he's been cooking!

31224610_10155964598105412_9546877411490

Speaking of which, is the Chinese government have an Intergovernmental deal for advertisement of its food in dramas? First this drama, then Greasy Melo? Anywhooo... Monday needs to come very fast!!

31299610_10155964598465412_3997053012380

I am totally sucked in! Ship sailed!

I need that CEO to go far away!! His English and his American accent are grating my ears. I can hear his American "twang" in the Korean he speaks. Not good. And as y'all have said, he looks kinda weird.

1 hour ago, stupidolive said:

I dont get it... Is the memory in body SHCA fighting back the soul? They seem to head to HJ with SHC butnim just confused whether it makes sense.

Also don't get it, is it the memory or 2 soul occupying 1 body?

One soul is in sleep mode, only now start to awaken?

Here is my theory ...

I think only one soul can occupy the body.  Currently SHCB dominates the body, however, SHCA is nearby but not strong enough to take over his body.  What he can do is feed his memory to SHCB, however, this would take a big toll on him.  Remember the scene where SHCB intentionally click the mouse to play the classical music that SCHA likes; i think SHCB willingly allows SHCA to enter the body so he can confront with the bank CEO.  Thus the change of his posture when he walks out from his office, from slouged to straight posture and from walking with out-toeing to back to normal walking.  After the confrontation SHCB quickly regains dominating the body.

In terms of whether it is SHCA or SHCB showing interest in Hye-Jin, I think it's the latter since SHCA is still too weak to dominate his own body.  At first I think SHCB pities Hye-Jin and is captivated by her beauty (and still is).  However, I think he's slowly falling for her, at least, for now, he feels he's obligated to protect and care for her.  After all, Hye Jin is a wonderful person.

1 hour ago, my0t1 said:

Here is my theory ...

I think only one soul can occupy the body.  Currently SHCB dominates the body, however, SHCA is nearby but not strong enough to take over his body.  What he can do is feed his memory to SHCB, however, this would take a big toll on him.  Remember the scene where SHCB intentionally click the mouse to play the classical music that SCHA likes; i think SHCB willingly allows SHCA to enter the body so he can confront with the bank CEO.  Thus the change of his posture when he walks out from his office, from slouged to straight posture and from walking with out-toeing to back to normal walking.  After the confrontation SHCB quickly regains dominating the body.

In terms of whether it is SHCA or SHCB showing interest in Hye-Jin, I think it's the latter since SHCA is still too weak to dominate his own body.  At first I think SHCB pities Hye-Jin and is captivated by her beauty (and still is).  However, I think he's slowly falling for her, at least, for now, he feels he's obligated to protect and care for her.  After all, Hye Jin is a wonderful person.

Though I love Kim Hyun Joo as Hye Jin in this drama, I feel a little uneasy if it is SHCB who falls for Hye Jin:).It is clear that he really cares for his real wife. He is very happy to see her and have meal with his real family. But I agree with your theory that he is captivated by HJ's beauty. I am more interested in seeing two spirits fighting hard for the body and guessing who will win and what will happen after that LOL.

16 hours ago, africandramalover said:

1. I was wondering where this show was going, but thank heavens episode 8 showed some direction. ( who do I  ship here? I am really in favour of Hye Jin :D  ). I propose polygamy as a mutually beneficial agreement. He can marry both wives, and both wives can have the best of him. Because this is really hard to choose right now!! huhuhuhu!!

2. Then he's checking her out while she's combing her hair.... ugh!!!! :D 

3. I need that CEO to go far away!! His English and his American accent are grating my ears. I can hear his American "twang" in the Korean he speaks. Not good. And as y'all have said, he looks kinda weird.

Sorry to edit your post:D

1. I definitely oppose polygamy even though it is only in drama LOL. He must choose one to live with and i am in favor of Hye Jin. Because a small change in physical appearance can have different impression on other people let alone a complete change like SHCB. Except for his better personality, he is totally SHCA, not himself by his look.

2. This scene reminds me of Kim Hyun Joo's Do Hae Gang in I Have A Lover.  She is still beautiful in this scene despite different aura :)  

3. Same to me. The weird CEO really needs to come back to USA :D

16 hours ago, loveirina1 said:

Though I love Kim Hyun Joo as Hye Jin in this drama, I feel a little uneasy if it is SHCB who falls for Hye Jin:).It is clear that he really cares for his real wife. He is very happy to see her and have meal with his real family. But I agree with your theory that he is captivated by HJ's beauty. I am more interested in seeing two spirits fighting hard for the body and guessing who will win and what will happen after that LOL.

I'm also very much interested in who will win the body back.  The ideal situation is a totally transformed SHCA winning his own body back. I hope he regrets his past's actions and is willing to change, love and care for Hye-Jin and their children after witnessing how SHCB lives his supposed life.  As for SHCB, perhaps he can enter into the detective's body (assuming he dies from being too close to disclose the murder of SHCB and the whole money laundering crime), and be able to go back to his family. 

I guess I'm the only one here that wants HJ to be with CEO and start a new life. I want SHCA to realise he was a jerk to his wife and perhaps with help of SHCB make amends to his family. In meantime SHCB makes sure his family is well taken care of. I dont want HJ to fall in love with the new SHC. I want her to find someone who values her.  The CEO seems to be a good fit to her. He admires her right from start for her caring personality and intelligence. He values her unlike her husband.

I think the show will end with SHCA&B both die at the end after everything is sorted out with their family n SHCA work. SHCB cannot live in SHCA body for life. If he did, he will be taken over by SHCA memories over time and become SHCA and forget SHCB family. A body can only have 1 host and not 2 so the dominant one will take over. I don'the want SHCB to fall in love with HJ with SHCA memories. That will be very unfair to the love SHCB has for his wife & family.

10 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I guess I'm the only one here that wants HJ to be with CEO and start a new life. I want SHCA to realise he was a jerk to his wife and perhaps with help of SHCB make amends to his family. In meantime SHCB makes sure his family is well taken care of. I dont want HJ to fall in love with the new SHC. I want her to find someone who valu

I have only watched a couple but I like the idea that HJ starts a new life with another man who makes her happy. SHCB really loved his wife in the early episodes, quite funny in trying to help his wife but has to pretend to be someone who was obviously a creep.

I would be sad if he ‘ leaves’ his wife for HJ. She is so cheerful in this show, trying hard to make a living, not at all like the character in the tailor show. Even if he is officially dead, one’s feelings don’t just die.

The show is presenting the question to us; does the soul make a person? I think so. Else all those heart, liver etc. transplants would carry their memory with them.. :wacko:

Though there was a big group of people who believed and said they had proved that our body cells had memories. 

21 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I guess I'm the only one here that wants HJ to be with CEO and start a new life. I want SHCA to realise he was a jerk to his wife and perhaps with help of SHCB make amends to his family. In meantime SHCB makes sure his family is well taken care of. I dont want HJ to fall in love with the new SHC. I want her to find someone who values her.  The CEO seems to be a good fit to her. He admires her right from start for her caring personality and intelligence. He values her unlike her husband.

I think the show will end with SHCA&B both die at the end after everything is sorted out with their family n SHCA work. SHCB cannot live in SHCA body for life. If he did, he will be taken over by SHCA memories over time and become SHCA and forget SHCB family. A body can only have 1 host and not 2 so the dominant one will take over. I don'the want SHCB to fall in love with HJ with SHCA memories. That will be very unfair to the love SHCB has for his wife & family.

Your proposed ending would work for me as well as long as Hye-Jin does not start a relationship with CEO until after SHCB leaving SHCA's body (meaning both SHCA&B die) and being able to take care of his own family and to heal SHCA's family.  I prefer Hye-Jin starts a new relationship after she becomes a widow. 

To be honest, I can't quite accept SCHB's soul occupying SHCA's body for the rest of SCHB's soul life.  The fact that the angel mindlessly "stuff" SCHB's soul into SHCA's body is simply inconsiderate and ruthless in a sense.  SHCA has a wife and family already.  Although SHCA and Hye-Jin's marriage is already at stake, you still cannot introduce another man's soul into the dead man's body.  With the angel's plan, he just wants to correct his own mistake so he can stay out of trouble.  His only focus is to have SHCB's soul (meaning SHCA from other people's view) to be with Yun-Hwa and family.  With his simple minded statement that Hye-Jin is destined to be with CEO, does that mean we can justify to allow SCHA (with SCHB's soul in it) to be with Yun-Hwa and family right away thereby hurting Hye-Jin and the children even more and to have Hye-Jin to begin relationship with CEO while technically SCHA and Hye-Jin is still married and/or in the process of a divorce?  What would others think about them?  Especially what would other think of Hye-Jin, a wife cheating on her husband to get back at him?  Who would get hurt the most?  Kang-Ho and Mi-Ho are the ultimate victims here.  If SCHB decids to keep his real identity a secret in order to not hurt Hye-Jin and her family (this is exactly what he's doing right now), he would hurt Yun-Hwa since she knows her husband well and she knows her husband is in SCHA's body.  Did the angel consider all this?  Can't the angel (now angels) see that they are putting everyone especially the wives and children in a very difficult and unfair situations?

If we really want to have SHCB to stay alive, the ideal way is what I originally proposed, that is, perhaps SHCB's soul can enter the detective's body (if he dies) since the detective is single and he seems to be pretty good to Yun-Hwa.  As for HyeJin, either she can be with a redeemed SHCA or CEO (only if he's not player and after Hye-Jin becomes a widow).

This is my first post here. Gosh. CEO's face is scary. No offense to his fans if any. He is not at all handsome..forget it. His face doesn't look normal to me. Even if he is handsome I don't want hj paired with him. 

Remember what angel-angel said regarding HJ.  she must fall in lone with ceo.this is our biggest hint that  SHC is going to fall for HJ. Ep 8 is so good. These two have great chemistry without even showing their love to each other. Imagina what happens if these two fall in love with SHCA' s memory returning

Archived