[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

err..

so its a time travel ending?? <_< reset to wayy before his affair and those bank scams?

HC (the real) has taken care of the bank scam before his life got ruined by it... Anyway i didn't like this kind of ending. I would have preferred the new HC and HJ together. :ph34r:

so all those car accidents from ep1... became something that got avoided? wow! im confused.. the memories of everyone? snapped fingers and wiped out? :huh:

lol i saw a light kiss scene on instagram :D hc to hj

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

so all those car accidents from ep1... became something that got avoided? wow! im confused.. the memories of everyone? snapped fingers and wiped out? :huh:

lol i saw a light kiss scene on instagram :D hc to hj

A light kiss? Maybe in the first 20 minutes of episode i missed... what a pity! BTW all the car accidents have been avoided!

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

@lolly84 can i post link here? :o haha i need subs argh....... but i like how during the stroll hc tried v hard to hold hj hand :lol: its like school romance..

SPOILERS ALERT

Thanks a lot chingu!! Even if it's a sad ending for the new HC and HJ! But the real HC has changed... his memories are combined with the chef in the previous life so i think this change benefit all!

Just now, lolly84 said:

Thanks a lot chingu!! Even if it's a sad ending for the new HC and HJ! But the real HC has changed... his memories are combined with the chef in the previous life so i think this change benefit all!

Oh my! Now i'm so confused. Is chef HC still dead? How can his memories are combined with old HC? I went searching for the ep18 online, nothing uploaded yet, even raw was not found hahaha.

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

Oh my! Now i'm so confused. Is chef HC still dead? How can his memories are combined with old HC? I went searching for the ep18 online, nothing uploaded yet, even raw was not found hahaha.

The chef is alive... HC (the real) has got a new chance. I can't talk about his return 'cause i missed the first 20 minutes but i saw that he has recollected all the proofs that the chef got previously about the bank scam. So the memories helped him to resolve the issue. Then he refused his mistress and change attitude towards his family.

@katakwasabi im as confused lol so the nearest i can think of its something like the whole of ep1-17 are premonition of banker hc.. and chef hc doesnt remember any of those even like his new r/s with hj? its all in the head of banker hc..

now.. i shall wait for tomorrow to watch both ep17 and 18 @lolly84 thanks! at least its a good ending haha without soul/body swappings or car accidents is good enough for me!!

So... WHAT ?????

All of this is a......................... dream ????????

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

No one die ???

So people screamed at the writer for ... nothing !

next time, before screaming someone, be calm down haizzzzzzzz !

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@katakwasabi im as confused lol so the nearest i can think of its something like the whole of ep1-17 are premonition of banker hc.. and chef hc doesnt remember any of those even like his new r/s with hj? its all in the head of banker hc..

now.. i shall wait for tomorrow to watch both ep17 and 18 @lolly84 thanks! at least its a good ending haha without soul/body swappings or car accidents is good enough for me!!

It's all in HC head but the grim reapers are aware! The chef don't remembers nothing at all as the others characters!

1 minute ago, diane90 said:

So... WHAT ?????

All of this is a......................... dream ????????

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

No one die ???

It's not a dream... It's fate that gives another chance to HC (HJ's husband)

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

So...the miracle we met is banker HC and chef HC first encounter at the bank? Hahaha

Ok. Maybe i need to reserve comments after watching the actual episode. But i'm so excited for the ending! Hehe

reminds me of While You Were Sleeping.. a premonition of something which will happen in future but since he alr knew so he did the preventive measures.. well, in a way like banker hc dream.. i mean, Ato made a mistake and ended up change so many people’s destinies.. so Fate might as well step in and keep banker hc alive and  dump that whole chunk as a premonition to affect him and him alone so the destiny for the rest remains status quo. win-win for everyone haha and there is no angry YH or cheating chef hc.. but, i wonder what happen to ddakpool’s twisted destiny with hc sis :tongue: wahahahaha

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

reminds me of While You Were Sleeping.. a premonition of something which will happen in future but since he alr knew so he did the preventive measures.. well, in a way like banker hc dream.. i mean, Ato made a mistake and ended up change so many people’s destinies.. so Fate might as well step in and keep banker hc alive and  dump that whole chunk as a premonition to affect him and him alone so the destiny for the rest remains status quo. win-win for everyone haha and there is no angry YH or cheating chef hc.. but, i wonder what happen to ddakpool’s twisted destiny with hc sis :tongue: wahahahaha

Haha. Yeah. I still think its essentially a dream. And he did stuff to prevent the accident in the dream (disclaimer: this based on observation of clips on instagram only hahaha)

Update: i found the raw ep! Going in raw this time. Cant help it hahaha

Update 2: 13 minutes in anddd...we are back to ep 1 before the accident...haha.

Update 3: it seems that we have rewind to ep 1, but this is an alternate ep 1, its different from the original one. And all the notes written by HC-C in the notebook still remains. Banker HC is using the notes to solve the bank issues.

Update 4: all the fiasco from ep 1-17 apparently did happen, thanks to convinient drama rewinding, we start back at ep 1 before the accident. Only banker HC remembers stuff that happened, he sees it in small flashbacks, and the notes in the notebook did help solve the loan scandal. The good traits of chef-HC remains in banker-HC, he's much more softer now. His relationship with HJ is on the mend. Its not up to the level of HJ and HC-c relationship yet. And HJ is apprehensive of banker HC's sudden change of attitude. 

Maybe it’s an alternate world kind of thing? Or alternate dimension? Like in Krypton then on earth. :D:D Really, this should be a comedy. I am just trying to figure how the cremated fat body is unscathed and the nasty banker soul has been sleeping or in coma, perhaps.

Someone please recap, please.

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

True, how can his memories combine with the chef, when all those things did not happen, right?

it’s more like, what ifs. That is how the chef’s body is still available, I am guessing until somebody recap.

I am not going to watch it, in case I get more confused.

I’ve just finished watching without English sub so I’ll hold my thoughts until I completely understand everything.

Nevertheless, I love the ending. It’s very rare that K-drama gives us this kind of ending. I love how things end with everyone smiling. I think it gives us hope in this horrible reality we have heard in this century. At least, it helps me sleep well tonight.

Thank you all the casts, crews, director, writer for this wonderful miracle. :wub:

Archived