[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@loveirina1 HCB died due to choking.  I mean he was just eating something. He wasn't supposed to die. Ato made a mistake.  HCB soul in HCA body. HCB explained it like this. He's like the tenant leasing from the landlord HCA. Like he's renting/ borrowing HCA body.  The souls are alive it got switched.  In the bar when  HCB taking to HCA's one and only friend DP HCB said "We got switched. Your friends fate  and mine. It all started by the fact that I'm Song Hyun Chul of Shinwa Bank.  He should have died but they took me instead. They put me in that scumbag player's body."

This is fantasy drama so anything's possible I suppose. To right the wrong, to bring life as it is. I wonder how this one will end. 

-----------------------------------

When he said sorry for having an affair.  It's so sincere. Too bad it's not HCA saying sorry but HCB who has to be HCA  because everyone think it's HCA but he can't remember anything. The look on  HJ face......

HJ:  "When you get your memory back, you'll regret the things you're doing now. That outfit. I bought it for you on your Birthday. Was it seven years ago? I knew you have a mistress, but I was working hard to win you back. You never wore not even once."

HCB: "I... I see.   I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you by having an affair."

I am getting more and more curious about whether or not the writer has something in her mind to tie up all loose ends of this drama. It started off well but the plot seems too complicated for everything to be solved with happy endings for all. Only Hyun Chul B is alive in HCA's body, HCA is already dead so no way could HCA come back to his family to redeem himself for his wrongdoings which is exactly what I want to see. What discourages me more is that I don't find the CEO of the store where HJ works attractive at all LOL. I can see  the reason why Miracle That We Met is well received by audiences, however I think it is hard to maintain high viewership till the end if the writer fails to give a reasonable development of the story as a whole.

I am enjoying this drama. Watching this for Kim Myung-min.

But the CEO of HJ's company are they sure they cast the right actor? Hu hu he's not attractive and won't post a threat to Hyun-chul.

Agreed re: not sure how they will tie the loose ends. I have been thinking if Hyun-chul returns to his real wife, it is the only fit thing for his soul. If he goes to HJ, their chemistry is fantastic, but I would feel betrayed for his real family. It is not in Hyun-chul-good's personality to switch wives. In episode 1 we see how in-love they are with each other as a couple, and how close they are as a family.

But chemistry-wise Kim Myung-min has it with Kim Hyun-joo, I just don't see how they will end up in a way that feels right.

Would be nice if this was was straight up drama!. And not a fantasy one.  We'll see acting fest!

Kim Myung Min and Kim Hyun Joo and their confrontation. It's wonderful to see terrific acting.    Could be good one too w/o the fantasy element with Controlling bossy cheating husband. And sad betrayed wife.

cr as tag.

I initially didn't recognize KMM. The hairstyle threw me off :D. I can definitely believe he in HCB in HCA's body (or is it the other way around?) with his body language and mannerism except for one thing - the eyes. KMM's eyes are large, clear and open wide while GCS's are smaller and when he smiles the eyes look like flipped 'U'. I wish we can have a bit more of GCS though.

Like all her other works, RMR is a gem. She might not have the coveted Korean looks, but she made up for that with her seamless acting. KMJ is not lacking either. It's nice to see her in a non-comedic and non-sappy role.

Seeing the outfits that KHJ has been wearing, I understand why they initially wanted to get CJW for the role. They're casually stylish like what CJW wore in Temptation.

The ending will definitely be a problem. That is why I think the best finale will involve the passing of HCA's body and HCB's soul. But the guy from HJ's workplace freaks me out. His eyebrows are strange. Very strange.

People have expressed frustration at SHC in this episode, but it makes sense, honestly. I mean, the dude is trapped in another man's(a very different one, at that) body. Ge's not going to be adjusted and calm in what is still a relatively short amount of time. Inside, he is who he is and it's obvious his concerns and thoughts would be with his [real] family, and the fact that the very body he's stuck in is the man who pretty much ruined his life. He's not going to become calm and start being actually concerned for a strange family. Not saying SHC B has been a perfect angel, he does need to realize it is what it is and be more aware of SHC A family's needs and feelings. But he is human and will be imperfect, and while his actions are not totally justified it's understandable. I mean, you feel bad for hye jin and the two kids but SHC A was a top level a**hole and you can't blame B's reluctance to fully step into his life. 

And I cannot  rave about KMM's acting enough. The physical appearance is the same, but it's a totally different person at the same time. A true master of his craft.  

Edit: I was DYING at the scene where the gods make SHC's mother dance. 

I really do not like the way the writer is planning for HCA's wife to be in love with her strange-looking boss though it may be the best solution for all:(.  HCB will finally get divorced with his "fake" wife and return his real home. However, it is a fantasy drama, at least I expect to see HCA alive in another man's body and he will have to fight hard to win back his wife<_<

2 hours ago, loveirina1 said:

I really do not like the way the writer is planning for HCA's wife to be in love with her strange-looking boss though it may be the best solution for all:(.  HCB will finally get divorced with his "fake" wife and return his real home. However, it is a fantasy drama, at least I expect to see HCA alive in another man's body and he will have to fight hard to win back his wife<_<

Although I can see HCA fighting back to return to his body, I don't think we'll see HCA fighting back to win his wife. If by the end of today's episode HJ confirms who HCA is not HCA, I think she will work together with HCB to keep his real identity secret. In return, she may want HCB to make it easier for her and the kids to leave (eg: pacifying HCA's mom etc). But HCB will be in a dilemma because in the process of returning to his own family, he will have to be a bad husband and father to HCA's family. And we know that he's is kind enough to not want something like that to happen.

As much as I want HJ to get together with someone who deserves her, I'd prefer that she becomes independent first. Her current job can hardly sustain the lifestyle she is living in right now - the luxury apartment, luxury car etc - without any financial assistance from HCA's fat paychecks.

The highlight for me yesterday was when HC went to the gym and finding out HCA has been cheating with the trainer too. I was really question the need of having an overly voluptuous trainer until it made sense. Hah!

Ps: @loveirina1, you think HJ's boss looks strange too? :D:tongue:

I haven't watched the episode yet. But the children  will be children and they fought and HCA is HCB in a dilemma. Heh.:D  

source: https://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-miracle-that-we-met-kim-hwan-hee-punches-seo-dong-hyun-117691.html

photo966102.jpg

On the latest episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Miracle That We Met", Song Hyeon-cheol A's (Kim Myung-min) son Song Kang-ho (Seo Dong-hyun) fought with Song Hyeon-cheol B's (Ko Chang-suk) daughter Song Ji-soo (Kim Hwan-hee).

Song Kang-ho scribbled on Song Ji-soo's locker that she was ugly and Song Ji-soo tracked him down to the boy's bathroom to demand an apology. Song Kang-ho demanded she apologize for stepping on his foot first and she did. She even washed his shoes for him.

Song Ji-soo asked, "Am I ugly or not?" and Song Kang-ho said, "You are ugly" and she punched him in the face. Their parents were called in. Song Hyeon-cheol, Seon Hye-jin (Kim Hyun-joo) and Jo Yeon-hwa (Ra Mi-ran) arrived and Song Hyeon-cheol took his daughter's side.

Seon Hye-jin apologized to Song Ji-soo first since her son scribbled on her locker first. However, Song Hyeon-cheol knew too much about Song Ji-soo and everyone thought he was weird. 

Spoiler

photo966103.jpg

Ratings....

1. KBS Miracle That We Met 11.5%

2. SBS Shall We Kiss 7.6% & 8.1%

3. MBC The Great Seducer 1.7% & 1.6% 

The highest audience rating in the past was 11.2%, which was recorded three times

6 hours ago, dzareth said:

As much as I want HJ to get together with someone who deserves her, I'd prefer that she becomes independent first. Her current job can hardly sustain the lifestyle she is living in right now - the luxury apartment, luxury car etc - without any financial assistance from HCA's fat paychecks.

The highlight for me yesterday was when HC went to the gym and finding out HCA has been cheating with the trainer too. I was really question the need of having an overly voluptuous trainer until it made sense. Hah!

Ps: @loveirina1, you think HJ's boss looks strange too? :D:tongue:

Because the main story focuses on HCB's life as the head of two families, I do not think HCA will stand any chance of coming back. Things may get complicated if Hye Jin starts feeling attracted by his fake husband or HCB has a change of heart. 

Great acting from these two.

On the latest episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Miracle That We Met", Seon Hye-jin (Kim Hyun-joo) gave Song Hyeon-cheol (Kim Myung-min) divorce papers.

Seon Hye-jin said, "Let's end it here. I tried to wait until your memories came back, but I don't want to be hurt by you anymore. I don't want to be manipulated by you".

"I was confused when you woke up because you seemed to be someone else. So I became weak-hearted. I felt pity for you".

Song Hyeon-cheol said, "Why did you live with me until now? Why did you endure it? You should have divorced me a long time ago".

source: Hancinema

Uh oh.... not really sure why KBSworld stop airing this. Did they? Cos they're getting high ratings?

I've been watching this since the premiere and still there' only about 5 6 soompier chingus watching this drama. so not much discussion going on.

Oh yeaaaaah! if you only new, boy! :D:lol:

And his scene tho. Hehe. He sees them but he's invincible

DbCrb4KWsAAnBNt.jpg

Archived