[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

25 minutes ago, maribella said:

True, how can his memories combine with the chef, when all those things did not happen, right?

it’s more like, what ifs. That is how the chef’s body is still available, I am guessing until somebody recap.

I am not going to watch it, in case I get more confused.

Haha. I watched the raw ep. Time was turned back to ep 1 by magic drama rewinding. It was as if nothing happened but it actually did happen and only banker HC is affected. 

Anyways, if ato had the power to turn back time, why did he only use it at the end. After so many deaths in ep 1 to 17. Might as well he just rewind his mistake in ep 1 and redo his original task haha

And..i think the miracle we met is chef HC and banker HC 1st meeting at the bank hahaha

I'm curious of korean viewers for this final ep. It sure is wacky. After such a devastating ending in ep 17, suddenly time is turned back. Huhu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could anyone which knows Korean explain to me whether the man in HC body is the real HC or the chef HC ( in old timeline)? After the time reset, I thought HC is the real one and the chef came back to his original body. But when HC the banker went to see the chef's family and received YH orange t-shirt, i have an idea he is the chef in old timeline :blink: it definitely makes me confused :crazy:

5 minutes ago, Hiệu Phước said:

Could anyone which knows Korean explain to me whether the man in HC body is the real HC or the chef HC ( in old timeline)? After the time reset, I thought HC is the real one and the chef came back to his original body. But when HC the banker went to see the chef's family and received YH orange t-shirt, i have an idea he is the chef in old timeline :blink: it definitely makes me confused :crazy:

He's the original banker HC with memories from HC-c (aka hybrid HC banker+chef). This is my understanding from watching the raw ep but i dont know much of korean though hehe.

Indeed confusing it is. I'm just rolling with it. Such a weird drama. Hahaha

I have just watch last ep RAW, even there's no sub yet but I think I can understand a little !

I think HC banker asks Dead Angel giving him a second chance !

Dead angel turns the time back 

but only HC banker has old memories : he rememders every thing happened !

nobody remember even HC cooker . When HC cooker comes in HC banker office; we see the emotion

of HC banker : he can see the one inside his body a moment !

And in the end when he goes to HC cooker home, he meets HW, the same emotion  : he remembers her but she not !

BUT .. when HC kisses HJ in the beginning of the ep; I don't know WHO :   is it  A, or B or C      :grin:

For me, I think it's NEW HC ( haft banker & haft cooker) who kisses HJ and says I love you !

A goodbye kiss ! Bc when the time's back; haft HC cooker will not be there !

Final ep with subs are out! 

Now that i understand what they were saying, the ending seems nice and everyone is happy. 

And we have a new HC. HC-d aka the original banker HC with memories of HC-c. So many versions of HC hahaha

Chef HC and YH are ridiculously cute together. I cant help smiling seeing them happy and bright. 

What a crazy ending!  It was a lot more creative than I was expecting, and very satisfactory to me.  The miracle referred to banker and angel meeting, and angel asked him if he would like to go back to pre- accident, or continue on.  Banker chose going back to before the accident with all the memories and his diary of the past and future events.  So he got to re-direct the events, even telling chef not to drive his car that day, and getting information about all the crooks to the right people.  It made for a softer, more caring banker that started over with his family, and chef and his family were together with their successful restaurant.  Totally nuts!

There were plenty of light moments, including the angel and a girl angel doing a dance  routine that took them to quite a few different places that was real cute.  I enjoyed the cast even though the story often got bogged down and slow.  Rating:  4 out of 5 stars.

9 minutes ago, msmy said:

What a crazy ending!  It was a lot more creative than I was expecting, and very satisfactory to me.  The miracle referred to banker and angel meeting, and angel asked him if he would like to go back to pre- accident, or continue on.  Banker chose going back to before the accident with all the memories and his diary of the past and future events.  So he got to re-direct the events, even telling chef not to drive his car that day, and getting information about all the crooks to the right people.  It made for a softer, more caring banker that started over with his family, and chef and his family were together with their successful restaurant.  Totally nuts!

There were plenty of light moments, including the angel and a girl angel doing a dance  routine that took them to quite a few different places that was real cute.  I enjoyed the cast even though the story often got bogged down and slow.  Rating:  4 out of 5 stars.

I dont think he requested the memories to remain, ato was the one who did that. HC-c just requested to return to before the accident fully aware that in doing so HC-c will cease to exist. This is what i understood from the subs.

The ending was satisfactory to me too as everything was explained and tied quite nicely. It is a creative ending, i didnt expect time to rewind. Hahahaha. Oh all the things that can be done in a drama :lol:

My takeaway from this drama is that god is dispensable w.... its the grim reapers who rule the universe cos life, death, space and time at their disposale however they deal the cards even by mistake.

I satisfy with the end of this drama. I think the writer wrap it nicely.

Haha enough of debating of hyejin and Yunhwa :D

Iam truly enjoying this drama, and thanks to Kim Hyun Joo that I am watching this drama because of her. Hope to see all casts in the good drama next time!!

If HC-c went back to be HC-a and he had all the memories, would it mean he remembered having a fat jolly guy in his body? :o

That fat jolly guy and his wife had tender moments? :o:o

Eeeeeekkkkk  to quote someone, this is an awfully weird drama.  :D

Glad everybody is happy if somewhat perplexed(?).  Chat with you guys in other KDs.

I am watching a daily called Mysterious personal something, after 66%, still have not seen anything mysterious or revenge as described in the summary. I have started watching About time, so far so good but still with an ‘abnormality’ theme. I am ready to be confused though having gone through this show.

Au revoir...:) 

I agree that the ending was strange. It's hard to accept banker HCA's redemption when he is pretty much absent throughout the whole drama. Rather, it felt more important that chef HCB having a second chance with YH and his daughter. The "powers that be" are kind of useless too. The angel's screw up lead to more screw up so in the end time was turned back yet HCA is the only one who keeps the memories?

I'm not pissed at the ending, nor am I dissatisfied. I'm just kinda lost....

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Final ep with subs are out! 

Now that i understand what they were saying, the ending seems nice and everyone is happy. 

And we have a new HC. HC-d aka the original banker HC with memories of HC-c. So many versions of HC hahaha

Chef HC and YH are ridiculously cute together. I cant help smiling seeing them happy and bright. 

Just watched final ep with sub. I get more confused who HC really is in the end, HC-C or HC-D like you said :lol: because he was happy to see YH alive, happy to see the chef's family, touched the orange T-shirt like he had the feeling about it, talked about trip to Chuncheon, Nami island to HJ, ah and about breakfast to HJ too. 

:tongue: This is the weirdest ending I've ever watched haha 

The ending of this show is blah. It defies any logical explanation. Not religion. Most certainly not science. It's magic! Yes it's the only explanation...magic! I'm moving on now. On to the next KDrama! :)

Oh and most importantly have you guys noticed how the only important thing for the good looking angel of death is that "YH is happy". He really has such a huge crush on his noona. It tickled me. :wink: 

Capture1a.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Wahhh. Congrats to the cast! They did well acting the characters out :D. Comments are positive from korean viewers. Comment #3 reminds me of the scene from reply1997 when dad was in the hospital and they watched a drama with the other patients.

Spoiler

3. [+1033, -57] There was a lot of talk and a lot of faults but to the writer who worked hard to end the drama on a high note, to the actors who showed us good acting, and to the staff/crew - thank you for your hard work~ I wondered if I had to watch the scene where Song Hyun Chul ceased to exist, my heart was anxious and even though I'm terminally ill - thank you for wrapping it up warmly. ~ I'll always live life with a grateful heart as if I met a miracle~~

[SPOILERS!!!][The Miracle We Met Roundup] Episode 18 (finale)

0000859871_001_20180529230418554.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-29%2Bat%2B10.11.57%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-29%2Bat%2B10.11.50%2BPM.png

1. [+3172, -77] I thought the ending would only focus on one Song Hyun Chul and to be honest, I didn't like the fact that the other person would become unhappy so that's why I really like an ending like this. You all suffered - Kim Myung Min, Kim Hyun Joo, Ra Mi Ran, Kai, Ko Chang Suk, Kim Hwan Hee and everyone else, I'm going to miss you 

2. [+1489, -357] To be honest, who hella laughed at today's dance scene? 
↪ [+305, -2] I thought it was 'The La La Land We Met' 
↪ [+285, -10] It was hella out of nowhere but they dance well
↪ [+137, -9] Kai is really good at dancing. But writer-yah, that was really out of nowhere/random ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1033, -57] There was a lot of talk and a lot of faults but to the writer who worked hard to end the drama on a high note, to the actors who showed us good acting, and to the staff/crew - thank you for your hard work~ I wondered if I had to watch the scene where Song Hyun Chul ceased to exist, my heart was anxious and even though I'm terminally ill - thank you for wrapping it up warmly. ~ I'll always live life with a grateful heart as if I met a miracle~~

4. [+768, -60] Song Hyun Chul and Sun Hye Jin who changed~ it was lovely... It was a controversial drama but it was the best choice!!

5. [+584, -44] To all the actors and staff/crew, you all worked hard. Watching the last half of the drama was frustrating but it was enjoyable because of the actors' excellent acting. Although Kim Myung Min is always amazing, I'm in awe with Ra Mi Ran who acted so well with her role as Yeon Hwa. I really like it because you showed new acting like a diamond that radiates a new light.  

Spoiler

x7llffP5S5iAP2OV2_-JKZU1oj4Lo_r5I86yRJGBnDd0-5nckQjav-HSy5sd-gL6ePPP2u9n8vcdedw5wUU5WNGEQe9tQpJoSi5aQxRxvKkCl5skuuiaHvJwPomdyYFWGSXS5hmo6bLNgaQzgEJxO5E4DJAUnSsq_SDwyJvjVAq5Edta1DKmUdlaqw=s0-d

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-29%2Bat%2B11.03.24%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-29%2Bat%2B11.03.18%2BPM.png

1. [+413, -16] In the end, Yeon Hwa's death was the big picture and I see Song Hyun Chul's final decision as the best he could make... I watched until the end because of the actors' acting

2. [+207, -14] Kim Myung Min is good at acting as always, I also like Kim Hyun Joo's delicate emotions and facial expression acting, I keep watching it. This couple's cehmistry is too good for it to end it here, I really like it 

3. [+208, -67] I don't need anything else, they were trying to deceive viewers with the dancing scene right? 

4. [+114, -17] I enjoyed watching it~ The ending was cool. Kim Myung Min's high quality acting is the best~~ 

im actually v happy to see original chef hc in the final ep :D and yh with her new hairstyle!! so glad she din keep the old curlies hahaha

a bit saddened to see the message dated may 29 that the hc wrote “im going back now” :bawling: he chose to forsake everything to restore everything

its a great drama, unbelievable but thats how fairytales can become reality in kdrama!!

guess i’ll miss all of you and all the fabulous discussions we had :rolleyes: love u all !!

@EK N full ost available, i probably cant post direct links here (in case i got banned or the website got implicated) u can try searching keyword doramamusic.. its not those hateful websites with lots of popups.. this one is sincerely to share for people who appreciate ost.

Archived